Loyalty Program for Magento 2
Create a unique program to reward regular customers with exclusive discounts. Use flexible shopping cart rules to generate targeted offers and boost sales.
- Offer discounts based on cart and customer attributes
- Create promotions based on purchase history
- Use 16 additional actions for unique propositions
- Display program info and purchase stats in customer accounts
- Motivate store visitors to register and spend more
- PWA compatible extension
Why implement a loyalty program?
At a highly competitive market where customers have thousands of online stores to visit, loyalty programs are an effective tool that increases customer retention and boosts profits. With the Loyalty Program for Magento 2 extension you can easily build a flexible rewarding scheme to provide your clients with numerous relevant deals and targeted discounts. Clearly describe loyalty program conditions and display them right on the customer account page to stimulate shoppers return to your store and purchase more.
- Increase an average order value
- Significantly boost repeat sales
- Attract new customers with minimal effort
- Get deep insight into customer behavior
- Create highly targeted offers
- Build productive relationships with customers
The Magento 2 rewards and loyalty extension lets you use flexible conditions based on order and customer attributes as well as on purchase history to reward regular customers with additional discounts. Take advantage of multiple cart price rules actions to easily create hot deals for different loyalty program levels.
Display loyalty program levels on the customer account
Configure settings for loyalty program promotions
Specify information to display on the shopping cart page
Create different loyalty program levels
Set flexible conditions for each level
Choose one of 16 shopping cart rules actions
Highlight benefits to your customers
Visualize the benefits customers will receive on each step of your loyalty program. The more profits they see - the more appealing is the idea to become your partner.
Place banners on top of the product page
Place banners under the products description
Provide products with labels
Create loyalty programs to meet your specific needs
Create loyalty programs based on customer groups
Add customers to corresponding groups according to their purchase behavior. With the Magento 2 Loyalty Points extension, you can use the groups as a basement for your loyalty program levels and reward shoppers from each group accordingly.
- Reward customers with coupons that can be generated manually or automatically;
- Develop unique privileges for each customer group;
Use flexible conditions for different spending levels
Due to condition settings you can effectively motivate customers to spend more in order to achieve a higher loyalty level. The Magento loyalty program module allows you to create rules based on:
- Purchase history;
- Orders subselection;
- Cart attributes;
- Customer attributes;
Loyalty programs based on order subselection
Generate discounts based on customer order amounts to reward shoppers for making purchases in your store. Retain existing clients and attract new ones by creating tempting offers for those who purchase more.
Order subselection includes:
- Average order value;
- Total sales amount;
- Number of placed orders;
Create individual offers based on customer attributes
To show your attention to the most loyal customers you can easily create individual promotions with personal coupons using such customer attributes as email address, last name, TAX/VAT number etc.
Encourage guest visitors to register
To motivate shoppers get authorized simply limit the access to special offers and discounts for guest visitors. Make the bonuses available only for customers with a long membership history (membership days attribute) to effectively apply 'Best customer' marketing strategies and maximize your ROI.
Show all discounts in breakdown
In a discount breakdown, a customer can see the name and amount of all the applied loyalty program discounts. It's become extremely useful if you have multiple promotions on your store. With a discount breakdown you can clearly show for what a client get a discount.
Offer multiple discount types to reduce promotional costs
With 16 additional cart price rules actions you can easily create a great variety of promo offers for different loyalty program levels.
Make free shipping a part of your loyalty plan
The Magento 2 rewards and loyalty system settings let you include a free shipping into any level of the loyalty program as an additional incentive for customers to keep purchasing in your store.
Specify the base price for discount calculation
An admin user can set the price that will be chosen as a base for discount calculation:
- Original price;
- Special price;
- Price after previous discounts;
Clearly inform customers about loyalty program steps
Show loyalty program info in customer accounts
With the magento 2 customer loyalty extension you can display all reward program details right on the customer account page to describe all steps a shopper needs to make to get a discount. Use WYSIWYG editor and catchy images to make the scheme easy to perceive.
Display detailed stats on customer's purchases
The Magento 2 loyalty scheme tool shows statistics on customer purchases for previous and current months. Due to the detailed stats data customers will easily keep track of their spends and will see how much they need to purchase in order to get and extra discount or to be moved to a higher loyalty level. You can also use our magento 2 enterprise gift card plugin to send gift certificates via email or post office.
- Bundle products support;
- Virtual products support;
- Exclude items with special price from your loyalty program;
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: magento 2 checkout customization.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Fix we solved the problem with inserting variables in WYSIWYG editor
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying promotion highlights
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying Loyalty Program block on Customer Account
- Fix we solved the problem with Group of N rule
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying banner on all store views
- Improvement max length for Promo SKU field was increased
- Improvement validation for Y products in "Buy X Get Y" action was added
- Improvement MFTF tests was enhanced for "Buy X get Y" action
- Fix the issue with cart updating was resolved
- Fix the issue with rounding to 1 cent for Each Group of N: Fixed price action was resolved
- Improvement the extension is covered by 29 Magento Functional Testing Framework tests
- Fix the issue with orders amount counter for refunded orders was fixed
- Fix the issue with duplicating customer attributes in condition tree was resolved
- Fix the issue with cart price rule schedule update was fixed
- Improvement the extension was covered by unit tests
- Improvement the code was refactored according to Magento Standards
- Fix the issue with banners displaying was resolved
- Fix the issue with Promotions Manager dependency through composer installation was resolved
- Improvement the code for actions "The Cheapest" and "The Most Expensive" was refactored and enhanced
- Fix the issue with maximum amount of discount after order placing was fixed
- Fix the issue with saving cart price rule after uploading banner image was resolved
- Fix the issue with SKU validation for "Each Group of N" action was fixed
- Improvement the css code was enhanced
- Fix the issue with validation by SKU for configurable products was fixed
- Fix the issue with calculating product set discount was resolved
- Fix the issue with undefined index was resolved
- New the ability to select promo products based on categories for the actions of a "Product Set" type was added
- Improvement minor adjustments affecting the behaviour of Amasty One Step Checkout discount breakdown were made
- Fix the issues with "Buy X get Y" action were resolved
- Fix the issue with install extension on Magento 2.2.0 was resolved
- Improvement the integration with Amasty Promo Banners and Amasty Product Labels extensions was enhanced
- New introducing the ability to show promo banners and labels on products to highlight promotions
- Fix the issue with the extension update was resolved
- Fix the issue with the Cart Price Rules was resolved
- Fix the issue with the cart price rule preview on Magento Commerce was resolved
- Fix the issues with the scheduler on Magento Commerce 2.2.x were resolved
- New the debug mode for a shopping cart was added. Now you can see the discounts applied to each item in the cart
- Improvement the fields order and the text prompts are changed to simplify the cart price rules settings
- Improvement the compatibility with the Amasty Shipping Rules extension was improved
- Improvement the work of the discount breakdown feature was improved
- Improvement the integration with Amasty Promo Banners and Amasty Product Labels extensions was added
- Fix the issue with a group discount when making PayPal payment was resolved
- Fix the issue with the counting of items for the action 'buy x get y' was resolved
- Fix the issue with reward points was resolved
- Fix the issue with cron in scheduler on Magento Enterprise Edition (Magento Commerce) was resolved
- New the ability to apply discounts to the same products in the cart via "Each N-th" actions was added
- New the ability to read/update/create rules via Magento API was added
- New the information section was added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- New the ability to apply a discount to the cheapest or the most expensive products first, by configuring 'Each N-th', 'Each Group of N' and 'Each Product After N', was added
- Improvement the 'Calculate Discount Based On' setting was removed from 'Each N-th', 'Buy X Get Y' and 'Each Product After N' actions
- Improvement WYSIWYG editor for the Loyalty Program description was introduced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento versions less than 2.2.4 was improved
- Improvement 'Calculate Discount Based On' setting was removed from 'Each N-th', 'Buy X Get Y' and 'Each Product After N' actions as non-applicable.
- Fix design of Discount Breakdown was adjusted
- Compatibility Magento Enterprise Schedule feature support was improved
- Links to usage examples were added
- New compatibility with Amasty Customer Attributes introduced
- New discount breakdown introduced. Now you can see all promotion rules applied with discount amount for each
- FIxed an issue with 'Max Amount of Discount' setting
- Fixed the logic of the 'Product set' and 'Group of N' actions
- Improved usability by removing the 'Maximum Qty Discount is Applied To' setting from the 'Group of N' action
- Improved the 'Product set' action. Now, only SKUs can be used to create a set
- Fixed an issue with installation on Magento 2.2.2
- Compatibility with 3rd party extensions was improved
- Rare issue with extension installation on Magento Enterprise Edition was fixed
- 'Each N-th' action behavior was fixed
- The discount calculation for the "Each Nth" rules was fixed.
- The installation script was fixed.
- The issue with promo rule labels display was fixed.
- The advanced conditions display on Magento Enterprise Edition was changed.
- The configuration of several promo actions was simplified:
- Fixed discount display in admin area
- New Magento Enterprise edition Schedule feature compatibility
- New Customer ID can be used as customer condition
- Fixed the rare case of division by zero
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- "Each M-th after X-th" rule logic fixed
- Fix for compilation mode