One Step Checkout for Magento 1
Place all checkout steps on one responsive page to streamline the whole shopping process. Use customizable layouts, easily manage checkout blocks and help customers to instantly fill in multiple fields with Google Autosuggestions and automatic credit card detector.
- Combine shopping cart and one step checkout
- Customizable and mobile-friendly checkout page design
- Manage checkout fields and blocks display
- Automatically detect customer geolocation
- Speed up the checkout with predefined field values
One of the most important parts of online shopping experience is the checkout. Merchants expect all customers to finalize their purchases. To help shoppers, store owners are constantly improving their online checkout. The default Magento 1 functionality isn't always good enought. Not all users have the patience to finalize quite long 4-step-checkout.
Simplify Magento checkout process and make it less time-consuming to significantly increase the number of sales on your website. With the One Step Checkout Magento 1 extension, you'll easily make the checkout compact and easy by displaying all steps on one page. This way, you can improve customer satisfaction and increase the revenue.
Different layout types
Multiple visual options
- Theme, text and button color;
- Custom font;
- Thumbnail size;
Custom title & description
Google Address Auto Suggest
Location auto detection
Credit card detector
Edit products quantity
Fast checkout for guest visitors
Modify checkout fields
- Make specific fields required;
- Disable any fields;
- Customize fields size;
- Add up to 3 fields to billing and shipping blocks.
Set predefined values
One Step Checkout Advanced Features:
- Merge shopping cart with order review;
- Checkout data autocomplete for registered users;
- Newsletter subscription on the checkot page;
- AJAX auto update support;
- Specify fields that trigger checkout refresh;
- Responsive design;
- Custom icons for all credit card types;
- Possibility to rename any checkout blocks;
- Specify custom checkout page title and description;
- Different store views support;
- Display terms and conditions right on the checkout page.
- Add a Stripe button to your checkout to increase the functionality and security.
Display gift card optionsLet users apply their gift cards on the checkout page. To enable the gift card payment option you need to install the Gift Card extension.
Our Checkout's custom fields (which can be managed at System > Amasty One Step Checkout ) are being processed and saved as customer's address. These fields' content can be edited as a part of existing address adjustment and new address adding. Order Attributes extension can add address-independant custom Checkout fields if needed.
New order status depends on Payment method settings which are located at: System > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods. Please check the list of available payment methods and set a correct status for new orders. Our Checkout extension doesn't alter this behavior.
With the extension, you won't have Magento checkout slow on mobile devices, as it's surely responsive. We understand that this is very important since many purchases happen via mobile devices.
Sure, you can use PayPal with the module as well as Braintree, SagePay, etc. Our extension supports all popular payment methods.
Yes, it’s fully compatible with our other extensions which can be used in combination to achieve great results, like Abandoned Cart Email or Order Attributes.
Yes, the extension supports custom CSS. You can also choose Magento checkout page layout.
Address Auto Suggest allows to fill in shipping/billing address fields using only a part of address as a base. Read the full answer to get an explanation on how it works and why it is handy.
This guideline covers whole sequence of needed actions, where possible. Proceed to the full answer to get a step-by-step guide.
Custom fields disappear if a customer has the address specified in his account. How to make these fields reappear?
The orders that my customers place have 'Processed' status by default. I want 'Invoiced'. Where can I alter it?
Is this One Step Checkout responsive?
Can PayPal be set up as one of the payment methods?
Is your One Step Checkout compatible with your other modules?
Does this extension support custom CSS to change the appearance?
What is Google Address Auto Suggest?
How to enable Google Address Auto Suggest at One Step Checkout by Amasty?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Support Team were able to help setup the page. I can reccomend this prodict anyone who needs to simplify their checkout and want to increase sales.
Thanks again for top customer service
They send me one step checkout instead of the other one that i used didn't work with Custom Address Fields. It is very fast, easy to install.
The module works almost perfect out of the box, changed the colors and perfect!
This is a must for a Magento website, great check-out module. Good documentation, clean, by the book code and as always, great Amasty support.
Worth it's money, you'll get it back fast with this check-out module, great for conversion!
Otherwise thumbs up!
When I installed and configured the module several times but it was not working. I felt really disappointed and started to think about asking for a refund. But after I calmed down I’ve decided to submit a support ticket first. When support techs got access to the backend of my store, it turned out that the problem is with the third-party payment module I use. So I asked for help with this module; and after fixing the bug everything is working.
Responsive design of this module really makes the store better.
The support from Amasty is awesome, they respond fast and are quick to do everything they can to help.
I strongly recommend this checkout for your site!
Some minor issues with the checkout page load delay were fixed by the support manager within 8 hours after I contacted them. Since then – no bugs, no conflicts have been detected. May be this is not the cheapest checkout app on the market, but it’s worth each penny we’ve paid for it.
When people spend money, each second for completing the order can make them change mind. I myself buy online a lot, and when I need to give too much info on different pages, I become sooo bored and can easily quit, it depends on products I intended to buy.
Many orders are impulsive and delays in placing order can cost money. I see that when checkout steps are found one page, there are more people completing checkout process. Checkout page responsiveness is a great plus of the extension.
One minor thing: there should be an ability to remove Discount Code field from checkout. I need it only when run promotions, in other times it may cause confusion.
Magento's One Page Checkout is good, but our client didn't like the fact that the multi-step "survey" approach hides the next steps from the visitor, so they don't know how long it will take to register and purchase their item.
Single Step Checkout puts everything onto one page so that the user has no barrier in completing the sale. It sends the info back and forth to the shipper and payment processor all without reloading or moving anything on the screen.
Users who try to click quickly may find that they trip up when the form is busy processing their input after completing certain key fields, such as postal code. However the solution has worked well and led to many sales.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix we solved the problem with including shipping method cost in totals
- Fix we solved the problem with redirecting to cart page instead of success page after order placing
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying suffix field in Shipping Address block
- Compatibility with 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- Fix we solved the problem with order placing on Magento 126.96.36.199
- Fix we solved the problem with selecting the default payment method
- Fix we solved the problem with updating payment method block
- Fix we solved the problem with placing order with virtual product on Magento 188.8.131.52
- Compatibility compatibility with gift cards and payment detector was improved.
- Fix issues with required fields and default values were resolved.
- Fix issues with fees were fixed.
- Fix issue related to infinite page load for customers who just created accounts was resolved.
- Fix some known coupon issues were fixed.
- Fix order placing issues were fixed.
- Compatibility now the extension supports Magento EE store credit functionality.
- Fix address fields validation was added.
- Fix garbage data such as "firstname.lastname@example.org" was removed.
- Fix issues with payment methods validation and rendering were resolved.
- Compatibility with 3D Secure for Autorize.net and PayPal Direct payment methods was enhanced
- Compatibility with eWay payment on mobile devices was enhanced
- Compatibility with Amasty Auto Add and other Amasty extensions was improved
- Fix the issue with applying shipping method was resolved
- Fix the issue with the same billing and shipping addresses was fixed
- Compatibility the compatibility with the SagePay payment method was enhanced
- Improvement now, the link "Forgot password" is displayed for Guests
- Compatibility the compatibility with the eWAY payment was added
- Fix the issue with a double notice of Terms and Conditions on the checkout page was resolved
- Fix the issue with forgot password link display on desktop version was resolved
- Improvement the error handling was improved
- The Google Autocomplete fix for the "Province" field when Italian address is used
- Adjusted Email field to treat uppercase and lowercase addresses equally
- Compatibility with Amasty Customer Attributes was improved: now required attributes will display on Checkout form if for some reason they were not filled in customer Address Book.
- Further improvements for Amasty Extra Fee compatibility were made
- The templates were improved: now it's easier to customize them.
- The compatibility with PayPal Plus was improved.
- The compatibility with Amasty Customer Attributes was significantly improved.
- The compatibility with payment methods working with 3D Secure was improved.
- The compatibility with Amasty Extra Fees and Auto Add Promo Items was improved.
- The order process when PayPal is used as a payment method was improved.
- The Google Address Suggest issues were fixed.
- The Links to the user guide were added.
- Several minor fixes were made.
- Google Autocomplete fix
- Auto Add Promo Items compatibility improved
- Fixed an issue with the Paypal payment method when the shipping method is not selected
- Fixed compatibility with Amasty Customer Attributes
- Compatibility with Amasty Order Attributes extension
- Minor fixes
- Fix "no Payment Method" was unavailable if coupon code has been applied from checkout page
- Allows to add three custom fields to the Billing and Shipping info
- Guest checkout improvement
- Fix for EE (Fatal error: Class 'Amasty_Scheckout_Block_Giftcard' not found)
- Fix for error on the second checkout attempt if paid with paypal pro
- Added validation of password length
- Show "Forgot an Item?" link only if it's necessary
- A number of other minor improvements
- Improvement for Google address autocomplete
- Fix for "No Payment Information Required" message not being displayed when using gift card as a payment method
- Fix for applying shopping cart price riles on free shipping
- Fix for HTTPS link when logging in at checkout
- Minor fix for e-mail validation
- A number of minor improvements
- New feature: Google Address Autocomplete API implemented
- New feature: Auto log in for existing customers (by email)
- Usability improvements
- New feature: automatic detection of credit card type being used with visual representation
- Focus change on error message for mobile version
- New payment option: Gift Card (from Amasty Gift Card Module)
- Option to enable / disable one step checkout per store view
- Configurable checkout page heading, text and title
- Delete button on review section
- Minor fixes
- Fix for showing/hiding password field
- Reload all sections after customer applies a coupon
- Better compatibility with SagePay PayPal
- Terms for Sage Pay validation
- Excludes county field from required fields
- Excludes fax from required fields
- Shows errors on checkout without redirect to the cart page
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Minor improvements
- Multiple Coupons module compatibility fix
- Full support of CAPTCHA
- Optimization for the shipping and tax estimator block
- PayPal PayFlow compatibility
- multiple-coupons compatibility
- auto select default shipping & payment methods when selected method restricted by restriction rule
- Magento 184.108.40.206 security fix
- Significant performance improvement. Now customer can see the checkout page faster, while some sections can be loaded later by request.
- Minor improvement for shipping address validation
- GeoIP import user interface improvement
- Compatibility with Multiple Coupons extension
- Improvements for mobile checkout
- Compatibility with new Auto Add Promo Items extension
- Reward points
- New RWD responsive theme support
- Compatibility with MW Reward Points extension
- Possibility to subscribe to newsletter during checkout
- Minor bugfix and improvements
- Fix for PayPal PayFlow
- Better compatibility with Customer Attributes extension
- Possibility to display product thumbnails on the review step
- Better compatibility with 3-rd party payment methods
- Better compatibility with Magento 220.127.116.11
- Compatibility with 3-rd party payment methods improved
- Display of item messages (like backorder notification) on the review step
- Better compatibility with 3-rd party extensions when removing standard checkout fields like e-mail or country
- "Invalid Token" error from PayPal fixed
- Better compatibility with enterprise customer attributes
- Better support for caching
- Minor improvements for template files
- Fix for shipping method not being saved in some cases
- Fix for empty coupon code applied
- Code refactoring, some rewrites removed to improve compatibility
- Improved compatibility with 3-rd party payment methods
- Better compatibility with SagePay payment methods
- Flexible and configurable visual color schemes for one page checkout
- Minor fix for registration during checkout
- Better compatibility with Magento 1.5.x
- If customer registration is required, the module reloads the page to show error messages.
- Step icons updates
- Major update: code refactored, speed and compatibility improved
- New visual style
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Automatic filling of the postal code field based on Geo IP
- Support for gender field
- Better support for 3-rd party payment methods
- Correct handling of errors.
- Support of new feature of Order Attributes - display of fields based on shipping method.
- Bugfix for hang up when validating shipping data.
- Bugfix for email validation.
- Correct support of "allow guest checkout" option
- Fix for PayPal