Special Promotions Pro | v1.9.1
- Use pro features for earnings growth;
- Set up any possible discount at your Magento store;
- Enhance functionality of shopping cart rules grid;
- Take advantage of full integration with Magento functions;
- See the video review to get more details;
Effective promotions will greatly contribute to your business
Stimulate repeat purchases
Use customers' account information to find out what customers want. Create Magento special offers based on order history to make customers fall in love with your store and regularly come back.
Create individual promotions in Magento to benefit regular customers
Using personal info you can make customers think that you know their needs and wishes. Provide exclusive deals to customers to show you care about them in a more special way. Nowadays it's essential to bring up devoted customers. Competition is high, stores must stick to customers and do everything possible to retain them.
The extension is the outcome of real-life requests we received from our customers.
Sell expensive products more efficiently
You have an ability to sell the most expensive products giving a discount to an additional cross sell product. People like to buy a lot of stuff for less money.
Save money giving discounts
Now you can also exclude products with special price from your discount programs. Such items are already discounted to the minimum, so make discount rules skip such items not to lose money.
Skip discounted products at a rule level
The module allows you to massively ignore products with special prices and exclude all of them from discount rules. From now on there is no need to enable this option for each and every rule; save your time and be sure that all loyalty programs are set to the optimum.
Give discounts based on customers' order history
Now you can specify total sales amount or number of orders among conditions. So you can have deals like '15% discount for customers who had placed 5 or more orders' or '$50 discount for clients who bought more than $500 worth of products before this order'. This will motivate customers to regularly get back to your store and place more orders.
Create rules based on customer attributes
The extension adds a number of new conditions which you can choose at the 'Conditions' tab, when creating shopping cart Magento price rules. Now you can set email, first name, last name, date of birth and any other customer attribute as one of conditions. For example, you can create a promotion, which will work for all people called Valentine on St. Valentine's Day. Or give 10% discount to people with 'goodsite' text in their email. What's more, attributes created with the help of our Customer Attributes extension, also can be used for creating discount conditions!
Conditions based on order subselection
With ‘Orders Subselection’ you can adjust conditions based on order value and amount more accurately. You can define:
- Total sales amount
- Number of placed orders
For each of these conditions you can define subconditions:
- Order status (cancelled, complete, etc.)
- Period after order was placed
How it works?
Let’s say the customer created a number of orders which were later cancelled. With this functionality it’s easy to count only complete orders to give a discount for a customer.
Use custom options in the conditions
If you have the products with custom options, you can create conditions based on custom options. For example, you sell the cups in your store and there is a custom option to have an engraving for it. Now you can make the promotion rule apply only for the cups with engraving.
Create ANY discount with cheapest and most expensive products
For example, you can create rules like 'Buy One Get One Cheapest (or Most Expensive) Free', 'Buy 4 products, get the most expensive for 50% off' and so on.
Boost sales for cross-sell products
Motivate your customers to shop more! Create attractive promotions using deals with additional items for fixed price, with discount or for free.
- 'Buy X get Y with Discount' – create deals like ‘Buy three shirts and get a tie for 50% off’;
- 'Buy X get Y for Fixed Price' – for example 'Buy 2 pairs of jeans and get a belt for just $5!';
- 'Buy X get Y for Free' – activate offers like ‘Buy 3 nail polishes and get a lipstick absolutely free!’
Enhanced promo opportunities
Notice that now you can specify the amount of free or discounted products, instead of offering just one promo item. To do that use the analogue set of rules:
- 'Buy X get N of Y with Discount' – activate special offer like‘Buy a dress and get 2 bags with 60% discount’;
- 'Buy X get Y for Fixed Price' – offer deals of a type 'Buy a tea pot and get 10 cups for $10!';
- 'Buy X get Y for Free' – for example ‘Buy a pair of shoes and get 10 pairs of socks for free’.
These actions work with simple and configurable products. You can select products which are discounted (by whole categories or just individual items) and the products which trigger the discounts.
Discount price of any product to a fixed value
Discount product prices to a fixed amount and have promotions like 'Buy a shirt and get another one for only $10' or 'All socks for just $5!'. With the extension you get a new 'Each N-th for Fixed Price' action. The action lets you discount price of any item to a fixed value (considering that the product meets the conditions of the price rule). For example, you can create promotion 'all contact lens for $20', 'buy a pair of shoes, get another one for $30' or similar ones using this action.
Create promotions like 'each second (third, fourth, etc) camera, phone, etc for 30% or 40% off or for free'
The extension adds 'Each Nth with Discount' rule, which you can utilize to offer deals like 'Get each 5th product for free (or with discount)', 'Buy 3 products from a certain category and get one of them with 40%/50% discount (or for free)' - offer a kind of tier pricing based on category or some other attributes (e.g. attribute set, manufacturer, etc).
Create promotions like 'Buy 3 or 4 or 5, etc items for full price and get each additional one for $50 ($100) or with 20% (30%, etc) discount'
Such promotions are possible with 'All product after N for Fixed Price' and 'All product after N with Discount' actions. The extension always selects the most expensive items for 'full-price' ones, the cheaper products get discounted. You can limit the number of items to be discounted. With these actions you can create rules like 'Buy 2 books for full price and get 2 more with 50% discount' or 'Buy 3 bags for full price and get each additional one for $100'.
Create promotions like 'Buy 3 items for full price and get each second (third etc.) with a discount
This kind of promotions is available with the 'Each M-th after X-th' action. Choose one of three action types to create the promotion you need:
- Percent discount;
- Fixed price discount;
- Fixed price;
Set up attractive promotions like:
- Buy a coat and get a hat with the 30% discount
- Add a pair of jeans to the cart and choose any belt you like just for the fixed price of 25$
- Get $100 off if bought more than $1000 worth of products before
- Buy 2 shirts and get any tie for just $10
- Category tier pricing: buy one for 100, two for 90 each!
- 10% discount for customers who place more than 3 orders before
- Get each 3-rd cheapest (or most expensive) item with 20% discount
- Get 10% off two most expensive products
- Get $100 off if bought more than $1000 worth of products before
- Buy 3 and get 1 cheapest (or most expensive) free, get 6 and get 2 cheapest (or most expensive) free
- All contact lens (bags, shirts, etc) for $10
- Buy 2 books and get the 3rd one for free (or for 40%, 50% etc. off)
- 5% discount for customers, whose email contains text 'gmail'
Create promotions for product sets
With two new actions added now you can set promotions for particular product sets. Use the following promotion types:
- Fixed price for a product set ("By a mobile phone, a memory card and a case for 99$! in total")
- Percent discount for a product set ("If you buy the jacket and shoes together. each item gets 10% off discount")
Special promotions for bundle products
Now you can create promotions for bundle products. Easily set shopping cart price rules to offer bundle items with various discount types.
Full support of virtual products
The module goes all out in support of virtual items. So if you’re the owner of virtual products store you can use all the benefits which Special Promotions Pro offers.
Now Special Promotions involves the functionality of Promotions Manager module. As a result, you can look through all rule details (the type of discount action and discount amount) right on the shopping cart rules grid. Furthermore, this allows you to manage promotions on the grid:
- activate and deactivate rules in bulk;
- change rules' priority in bulk;
- duplicate rules and create as many similar ones, as you need;
- easily delete demo rules or invalid coupons which are no longer needed.
With Promotions Manager and Special Promotions to create a promo and attract new customers to your store is a as easy as it can be.
Possibility not to apply discounts to products with special price
Specially priced items are already cheap. Applying discounts to them in most cases means that you will lose money on such products - now you can prevent this. The extension enables you to skip products with special prices created with Catalog price rules as well.
Take full advantage of Magento price rules functionality
The extension is fully compatible with native Magento conditions. So it is possible to impose limitations like category or sku and so on to create rules like 'Buy more than 1000 worth of products and get the most expensive item from "gifts" category for free'.
Show discount breakdown
The savings people make are a powerful factor when considering whether to buy or not (and also whether to keep coming back or not:-). So let’s present the facts in front of them in an easy to understand way, as very often customers want to make sure they get all the discounts they are promised. Now you can display the list of discounts with products that are being discounted. For example, they will see: 'Get each 2nd phone with 50% discount: HTC Diamond -$375'. The feature works starting from the CE 1.4.2 version.
The extension is completely integrated with Magento
It supports multi-store and multi-currency environment, also works correctly with Magento tax functionality.
Сlearly display promotions to customers
We are forever being asked by our customers something like 'Well, now we've got our promotions, how do we shout about them?' The answer is our Product Labels module. It enables you to add colorful badges to images of products, which make the promotions easy to spot. Of course you can use both custom texts and images for the badges.
Clearly inform customers about discounts
Great solution for promoting deals is Promo Banners module, which allows to show banners on shopping cart, category and product pages. This smart solution enables you to show banners in appropriate situations and not irritate customers. E.g. you can tell customers that if he will add one more item he will get 20% off.
Manually choose discount base
Admin user can define what price will be chosen as a discount base for the action – a special price, the price after previous discounts or the original item price.
Please watch the video review to find out more about how Special Promotions Magento extension works.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
- How to create a rule for specific products?
- How can I set up a percentage off everything?
- How do I set up a percentage off one category?
- How can I provide a percentage off specific products?
- How can I create Fixed Amount Off promotions?
- How to set up the promo 'Buy one product, get another one'?
- What is the difference between Conditions and Actions?
- How to use "The Cheapest" action
- How to use "Buy X Get Y with Percent Discount" action
- How to use "Buy X Get Y with Fixed Discount" action
- How to use "Buy X Get Y for Fixed Price" action
- How to set up the promo 'Buy X, get Y' (when X is not equal to 1)?
- How to use "Percent discount: each 5 items with 10% off" action
- Does this extension have all the functionality of Special Promotions module?
- What is the difference between Special promotions Pro и Loyalty Program?
Each and every time i am never deceived by the quality and functionalities of the extension, it always work great, as described.
The team is awesome, when i have a question, or problem of compatibility, they solve it very fast.
I do not buy anymore from another editor
We are no experts in regards to Magento so their support has been a godsend! The only tricky part is the conflicting time zones, as we are in the U.S. and they are in Belarus. So the window of time takes getting used to.
All in all, the extension works as described. Keep up the good work guys!
I faced a few bugs over the last few months and each time I contacted Amasty support, I received prompt and useful answers.
Good job, Amasty, keep it up!
As for the settings, I didn't manage to configure everything I needed without bothering their tech support, but should admit they replied me instantly and helped with the plugin configuration.
The extension itself is easy to use and very customizable. We ran into some problems during the installation process. Something didn’t work out right with our heavily customized theme. Support was one ticket away. These guys fixed it all up in no time and gave us detailed recommendations on how to use the module.
Now it just rises our conversions with no issues.
Good extension, great support!
Different sets of conditions and types of rules lead to impressive results. The outcome is almost unbelievable!
Thanks, Amasty, you did a great job!
2. The difference between special promotions and the pro version is actually very slight, the pro version allows you to use the previous purchases and customer attributes in conditions, as far as I know, that's all. But I needed these features, so.
All in all the module is good, works well, no bugs, no third party conflicts. Will be five star if you update the extension
At first the settings seemed to me a little bit complicated. But all times I asked Amasty for help to set up a promo rule they always gave me a hand. Now I feel free to do it by myself.
I really believe this module can bring my store to the next stage. I give 5 stars!
So thanks for guiding me through the settings. I'm very grateful you support inexperienced users.
Thanks, Ric Baccardo
Keep up the good work!
Screaming Banshee LLC