Effective promotions will greatly contribute to your business
Stimulate repeat purchases.
Use customers' account information to find out what customers want. Create Magento special offers based on order history to make customers fall in love with your store and regularly come back.
Create individual promotions in Magento to benefit regular customers
Using personal info you can make customers think that you know their needs and wishes. Provide exclusive deals to customers to show you care about them in a more special way. Nowadays it's essential to bring up devoted customers. Competition is high, stores must stick to customers and do everything possible to retain them.
Sell expensive products more efficiently
You have an ability to sell the most expensive products giving a discount to an additional cross sell product. People like to buy a lot of stuff for less money.
Save money giving discounts
Now you can also exclude products with special price from your discount programs. Such items are already discounted to the minimum, so make discount rules skip such items not to lose money.
The extension is the outcome of real-life requests we received from our customers.
Use pro features for earnings growth
Give discounts based on customers' order history
Now you can specify total sales amount or number of orders among conditions. So you can have deals like '15% discount for customers who had placed 5 or more orders' or '$50 discount for clients who bought more than $500 worth of products before this order'. This will motivate customers to regularly get back to your store and place more orders.
new!Create rules based on customer attributes
The extension adds a number of new conditions which you can choose at the 'Conditions' tab, when creating shopping cart Magento price rules. Now you can set email, first name, last name, date of birth and and any other customer attribute as one of conditions. For example, you can create a promotion, which will work for all people called Valentine on St. Valentine's Day. Or give 10% discount to people with 'goodsite' text in their email. What's more, attributes created with the help of our Customer Attributes extension, also can be used for creating discount conditions!
new! Conditions based on order subselection
With ‘Orders Subselection’ you can adjust conditions based on order value and amount more accurately. You can define:
- Average order value
- Total sales amount
- Number of placed orders
For each of these conditions you can define subconditions:
- Order status (cancelled, complete, etc.)
- Period after order was placed
How it works? Let’s say the customer created a number of orders which were later cancelled. With this functionality it’s easy to count only complete orders to give a discount for a customer.
new! Use custom options in the conditions
If you have the products with custom options, you can create conditions based on custom options. For example, you sell the cups in your store and there is a custom option to have an engraving for it. Now you can make the promotion rule apply only for the cups with engraving.
Set up any possible discount at your Magento store
Create ANY discount with cheapest and most expensive products
For example, you can create rules like 'Buy One Get One Cheapest (or Most Expensive) Free', 'Buy 4 products, get the most expensive for 50% off' and so on.
Give tempting discounts for cross-sell products to sell them better
Create attractive promotions like 'Buy three shirts and get a tie for 50% off' and 'Buy 2 pairs of jeans and get a belt for just $5!'. This is possible with actions:
- 'Buy X get Y with Discount' - enables you to provide a percent discount
- 'Buy X get Y for Fixed Price' - lets you discount products to a fixed amount
These actions work with simple and configurable products. You can select products which are discounted (by whole categories or just individual items) and the products which trigger the discounts.
new!Discount price of any product to a fixed value
Discount product prices to a fixed amount and have promotions like 'Buy a shirt and get another one for only $10' or 'All socks for just $5!'. With the extension you get a new 'Each N-th for Fixed Price' action. The action lets you discount price of any item to a fixed value (considering that the product meets the conditions of the price rule). For example, you can create promotion 'all contact lens for $20', 'buy a pair of shoes, get another one for $30' or similar ones using this action.
Create promotions like 'each second (third, fourth, etc) camera, phone, etc for 30% or 40% off or for free'
The extension adds 'Each Nth with Discount' rule, which you can utilize to offer deals like 'Get each 5th product for free (or with discount)', 'Buy 3 products from a certain category and get one of them with 40%/50% discount (or for free)' - offer a kind of tier pricing based on category or some other attributes (e.g. attribute set, manufacturer, etc).
Create promotions like 'Buy 3 or 4 or 5, etc items for full price and get each additional one for $50 ($100) or with 20% (30%, etc) discount'
Such promotions are possible with 'All product after N for Fixed Price' and 'All product after N with Discount' actions. The extension always selects the most expensive items for 'full-price' ones, the cheaper products get discounted. You can limit the number of items to be discounted. With these actions you can create rules like 'Buy 2 books for full price and get 2 more with 50% discount' or 'Buy 3 bags for full price and get each additional one for $100'.
Set up attractive promotions like:
- Buy a coat and get a hat with the 30% discount
- Add a pair of jeans to the cart and choose any belt you like just for the fixed price of 25$
- Get $100 off if bought more than $1000 worth of products before
- Buy 2 shirts and get any tie for just $10
- Category tier pricing: buy one for 100, two for 90 each!
- 10% discount for customers who place more than 3 orders before
- Get each 3-rd cheapest (or most expensive) item with 20% discount
- Get 10% off two most expensive products
- Get $100 off if bought more than $1000 worth of products before
- Buy 3 and get 1 cheapest (or most expensive) free, get 6 and get 2 cheapest (or most expensive) free
- All contact lens (bags, shirts, etc) for $10
- Buy 2 books and get the 3rd one for free (or for 40%, 50% etc. off)
- 5% discount for customers, whose email contains text 'gmail'
new!Create promotions for product sets
With two new actions added now you can set promotions for particular product sets. Use the following promotion types:
- Fixed price for a product set ("By a mobile phone, a memory card and a case for 99$! in total")
- Percent discount for a product set ("If you buy the jacket and shoes together. each item gets 10% off discount")
new!Special promotions for bundle products
Now you can create promotions for bundle products. Easily set shopping cart price rules to offer bundle items with various discount types.
important!Category based rules for configurable products
If you create the rule for configurable products where you want to specify particular categories in conditions (e.g. category is... or category is one of... etc.), make sure to add associated simple products to the same category with parent products.
new!Full support of virtual products
The module goes all out in support of virtual items. So if you’re the owner of virtual products store you can use all the benefits which Special Promotions Pro offers.
new!Enhanced functionality of shopping cart rules grid
Now Special Promotions involves the functionality of Promotions Manager module. As a result, you can look through all rule details (the type of discount action and discount amount) right on the shopping cart rules grid. Furthermore, this allows you to manage promotions on the grid:
- duplicate the rule if you want to create something of the kind;
- activate and deactivate the rule just in one click;
- easily delete out of date demo/test rules and coupons;
- set the rule priority.
To learn more information about these features, please visit Promotions Manager page.
Fully integrated with Magento functions
Possibility not to apply discounts to products with special price
Specially priced items are already cheap. Applying discounts to them in most cases means that you will lose money on such products - now you can prevent this. The extension enables you to skip products with special prices created with Catalog price rules as well.
Take full advantage of Magento price rules functionality
The extension is fully compatible with native Magento conditions. So it is possible to impose limitations like category or sku and so on to create rules like 'Buy more than 1000 worth of products and get the most expensive item from "gifts" category for free'.
Show discount breakdown
The savings people make are a powerful factor when considering whether to buy or not (and also whether to keep coming back or not:-). So let’s present the facts in front of them in an easy to understand way, as very often customers want to make sure they get all the discounts they are promised. Now you can display the list of discounts with products that are being discounted. For example, they will see: 'Get each 2nd phone with 50% discount: HTC Diamond -$375'. The feature works starting from the CE 1.4.2 version.
The extension is completely integrated with Magento
It supports multi-store and multi-currency environment, also works correctly with Magento tax functionality.
Сlearly display promotions to customers
We are forever being asked by our customers something like 'Well, now we've got our promotions, how do we shout about them?' The answer is our Product Labels module. It enables you to add colorful badges to images of products, which make the promotions easy to spot. Of course you can use both custom texts and images for the badges.
Clearly inform customers about discounts
Great solution for promoting deals is Promo Banners module, which allows to show banners on shopping cart, category and product pages. This smart solution enables you to show banners in appropriate situations and not irritate customers. E.g. you can tell customers that if he will add one more item he will get 20% off.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- There is no SKU (or any other attribute) condition.
- I see no discount breakdown.
- I can not use special rules for admin orders.
- How to create a rule for specific products?
- No new actions in Magento CE 1.3
- How can I set up a percentage off everything?
- How do I set up a percentage off one category?
- How can I provide a percentage off specific products?
- I can't specify a percentage off defined products when ordering 10 items or more.
- How can I create Fixed Amount Off promotions?
- How to set up the promo 'Buy one product, get another one'?
- What is the difference between Conditions and Actions?
- How to use "The Cheapest" action
- How to use "Buy X Get Y with Percent Discount" action
- How to use "Buy X Get Y with Fixed Discount" action
- How to use "Buy X Get Y for Fixed Price" action
- I can’t choose a particular attribute when creating the rule as it’s not displayed in the attributes list.
- I’ve created the rule for particular categories, but it doesn’t work with configurable products.
- How to set up the promo 'Buy X, get Y' (when X is not equal to 1)?
- How to use "Percent discount: each 5 items with 10% off" action
At first the settings seemed to me a little bit complicated. But all times I asked Amasty for help to set up a promo rule they always gave me a hand. Now I feel free to do it by myself.
I really believe this module can bring my store to the next stage. I give 5 stars!
Keep up the good work!
Screaming Banshee LLC