Special Promotions Pro for Magento 1
Create personal promotions using customers' account information. Build customer devotion with specials based on order history.
- 20 additional discount rules for powerful promotions
- Deals based on any customer attributes – name, DOB, etc.
- Discounts based on customers' order history
- Ability to show detailed discount breakdown on front end
- Skip items with special price
People like to buy a lot of stuff for less money. Merchants often utilize that fact to increase their profits. With the default Magento, promotions and discounts might be challenging, as the basic functionality doesn't cover seller's needs. Merchants waste lots of time and money on customizations, and don't get all the revenue they deserve.
Easily set up smart promotions with Special Promotions Pro extension for Magento 2. Increase the efficiency of your promotions with flexible rules that cover all possible promos. The module allows to create special deals based on various attributes to precisely target offer to customers who will likely buy. Thus, a store can get the max from promotions.
Grow earnings with smart promotions
Create highly targeted promotions
Using personal info you can make customers think that you know their needs and wishes. Provide exclusive deals to customers to show you care about them in a more special way. Nowadays it's essential to bring up devoted customers. Competition is high, stores must stick to customers and do everything possible to retain them.
Save money giving discounts
Skip discounted products at a rule level. The module allows you to massively ignore products with special prices and exclude all of them from discount rules. Such items are already discounted to the minimum, so make Magento discount rules skip such items to save money. Be sure that all loyalty programs are set to the optimum.
Give discounts based on customers' order history
Specify total sales amount or number of orders among conditions. So you can have deals like '15% discount for customers who had placed 5 or more orders' or '$50 discount for clients who bought more than $500 worth of products before this order'. This will motivate customers to regularly get back to your store and place more orders.
new! Now it's possible to create conditions based on the number of products a customer has bought before. For example, you can specify SKU or an Attribute Set to apply the rule only for a few items.
Create rules based on customer attributes
The Magento promotions extension adds a number of new conditions which you can choose at the 'Conditions' tab, when creating shopping cart Magento price rules. Now you can set email, first name, last name, date of birth and any other customer attribute as one of conditions. For example, you can create a promotion, which will work for all people called Valentine on St. Valentine's Day. Or give 10% discount to people with 'goodsite' text in their email. What's more, attributes created with the help of our Customer Attributes extension, also can be used for creating discount conditions!
Conditions based on order subselection
With "Orders Subselection" you can adjust conditions based on order value and amount more accurately. You can define the total sales amount, number of placed orders or average order value. Then, for each of these conditions you can define subconditions like order status (cancelled, complete, etc.) or the period when order was placed
Use custom options in the conditions
If you have the products with custom options, you can create conditions based on custom options. For example, you sell the cups in your store and there is a custom option to have an engraving for it. Now you can make the promotion rule apply only for the cups with engraving. This is a very accurate way to limit promotions, you can adjust the offer to any case.
Show discounts breakdown
The savings people make are a powerful factor when considering whether to buy or not. So let’s present the facts in front of them in an easy to understand way.Now you can display the list of discounts. For example, they will see: 'Get each 2nd phone with 50% discount: HTC Diamond -$375'. The feature works starting from the CE 1.4.2 version.
Create ANY discount with cheapest and most expensive products
For example, you can create rules like 'Buy One Get One Cheapest (or Most Expensive) Free', 'Buy 4 products, get the most expensive for 50% off' and so on.
Flexible product selection
The actions work with simple and configurable products. You can select products which are discounted (by whole categories or just individual items) and the products which trigger the discounts.
Boost sales for cross-sell products
Motivate your customers to shop more! Create advanced promotions for Magento using deals with additional items for fixed price, with discount or for free.
- 'Buy X get Y with Discount' – create deals like ‘Buy three shirts and get a tie for 50% off’;
- 'Buy X get Y for Fixed Price' – for example 'Buy 2 pairs of jeans and get a belt for just $5!';
- 'Buy X get Y with Fixed Discount' – activate offers like ‘Buy 3 nail polishes and get a lipstick with $5 off!’
Enhanced promo opportunities
Notice that now you can specify the amount of free or discounted products, instead of offering just one promo item. To do that use the analogue set of rules:
- 'Buy X get Y with Discount' – activate special offer like‘Buy a dress and get 2 bags with 60% discount’;
- 'Buy X get Y for Fixed Price' – offer deals of a type 'Buy a tea pot and get 10 cups for $10!';
- 'Buy X get Y with Fixed Discount' – for example ‘Buy a pair of shoes and get 10 pairs with $15 off!’.
Discount price of any product to a fixed value
Discount product prices to a fixed amount and have promotions like 'Buy a shirt and get another one for only $10' or 'All socks for just $5!'. With the extension you get a new 'Each N-th for Fixed Price' action. The action lets you discount price of any item to a fixed value (considering that the product meets the conditions of the price rule). For example, you can create promotion 'all contact lens for $20', 'buy a pair of shoes, get another one for $30' or similar ones using this action.
Create promotions like 'each second (third, fourth, etc) camera, phone, etc for 30% or 40% off or for free'
The discount extension adds to Magento 'Each Nth with Discount' rule, which you can utilize to offer deals like 'Get each 5th product for free (or with discount)', 'Buy 3 products from a certain category and get one of them with 40%/50% discount (or for free)' - offer a kind of tier pricing based on category or some other attributes (e.g. attribute set, manufacturer, etc).
Create promotions like 'Buy 3 or 4 or 5, etc items for full price and get each additional one for $50 ($100) or with 20% (30%, etc) discount'
Such promotions are possible with 'All product after N for Fixed Price' and 'All product after N with Discount' actions. The extension always selects the most expensive items for 'full-price' ones, the cheaper products get discounted. You can limit the number of items to be discounted. With these actions you can create rules like 'Buy 2 books for full price and get 2 more with 50% discount' or 'Buy 3 bags for full price and get each additional one for $100'.
Create promotions for product sets
With two new actions added now you can set promotions for particular product sets. Use the following promotion types:
- Fixed price for a product set ("By a mobile phone, a memory card and a case for 99$! in total")
- Percent discount for a product set ("If you buy the jacket and shoes together. each item gets 10% off discount")
Special promotions for bundle products
Now you can create promotions for bundle products. Easily set shopping cart price rules to offer bundle items with various discount types.
Full support of virtual products
The module goes all out in support of virtual items. So if you’re the owner of virtual products store you can use all the benefits which Special Promotions Pro offers.
Set up powerful promotions to boost sales:
- Buy a coat and get a hat with the 30% discount
- Add a pair of jeans to the cart and choose any belt you like just for the fixed price of 25$
- Get $100 off if bought more than $1000 worth of products before
- Buy 2 shirts and get any tie for just $10
- Category tier pricing: buy one for 100, two for 90 each!
- 10% discount for customers who place more than 3 orders before
- Get each 3-rd cheapest (or most expensive) item with 20% discount
- Get 10% off two most expensive products
- Get $100 off if bought more than $1000 worth of products before
- Buy 3 and get 1 cheapest (or most expensive) free, get 6 and get 2 cheapest (or most expensive) free
- All contact lens (bags, shirts, etc) for $10
- Buy 2 books and get the 3rd one for free (or for 40%, 50% etc. off)
- 5% discount for customers, whose email contains text 'gmail'
Now Special Promotions involves the functionality of Promotions Manager module. As a result, you can look through all rule details (the type of discount action and discount amount) right on the shopping cart rules grid. Furthermore, this allows you to manage promotions on the grid:
- activate and deactivate rules in bulk;
- change rules' priority in bulk;
- duplicate rules and create as many similar ones, as you need;
- easily delete demo rules or invalid coupons which are no longer needed.
With Promotions Manager and Special Promotions to create a promo and attract new customers to your store is as easy as it can be.
Expand the Magento price rules functionality
The extension is fully compatible with native Magento conditions. So it is possible to impose limitations like category or sku and so on to create rules like 'Buy more than 1000 worth of products and get the most expensive item from "gifts" category for free'.
The extension is completely integrated with Magento
It supports multi-store and multi-currency environment at the general configuration level, also works correctly with Magento tax functionality.
Make your promotions even more catchy
We are forever being asked by our customers something like 'Well, now we've got our promotions, how do we shout about them?' The answer is our Product Labels module. It enables you to add colorful badges to images of products, which make the promotions easy to spot. Of course you can use both custom texts and images for the badges.
Manually choose discount base
Admin user can define what price will be chosen as a discount base for the action – a special price, the price after previous discounts or the original item price. This is helpful when an admin needs to optimize promotions to make them maximally profitable for the store.
Practice-driven solution to boost your business
The extension is the outcome of real-life requests we received from our customers. It is designed to help you broaden the functionality of the default Magento.
Clearly inform customers about discounts
Great solution for promoting deals is Promo Banners module, which allows to show banners on shopping cart, category and product pages. This smart solution enables you to show banners in appropriate situations and not irritate customers. E.g. you can tell customers that if he will add one more item he will get 20% off.
Choose your perfect promotions solution
Build a smart discount system according to your needs
Please watch the video review to find out more about how Special Promotions Magento extension works.
To launch the promo where X is not equal to 1, you need to make changes in the 'Update prices' section: select the corresponding promo action, specify 2 as the 'Discount qty step' and set the discount amount to 1.Read the FULL answer
A rule for specific products can be created in two ways. You can generate it either by using corresponding products SKUs or by creating a hidden category for necessary products. Follow the complete answer to see more details.
To set up percent-off promotions on everything you'll need to create the corresponding Cart Price rule with the "Persent of Product Price Discount" action and set the discount amount. See the screenshot to configure the rule correctly.
Using the Magento promotion module, you can easily set up a percent-off sale by creating a Cart Price rule and applying it to a necessary product's category only. To see how to designate 20% off a category, follow the link below.
To run a percent-off discount for some specific products you should create Cart Price rule and apply them to a required product only. To see the settings for a 20 percent off discount, read a complete answer.
With the Magento discount extension, you can create relevant Cart Price rule with 'Fixed amount discount' action. To see a 10-discount-amount example, follow the link below.Read the FULL answer
'Conditions' establish when your promo will be put into use, whereas 'Actions' specify all the benefits a customer will achieve if meeting all the promo conditions. While combining both the features you can design a vast number of various marketing campaigns. To learn where to configure the setting and how to make it properly, read the full answer.Read the FULL answer
Special Promotions Pro is one of the most full-fledged Magento promotion extensions. Besides the additional 5 marketing deals, it offers deals based on customer order history and attributes. To see a comparison chart, follow the link below.
These extensions have an identical set of rules actions, however the Loyalty Program extension has additional features that help to set up loyalty program levels, count user statistics and display it in the user account.
The action can be used for launching such promos as 'buy 3 and get the cheapest for half the price' or 'buy 6 and get 2 cheapest items for half the price'. However, you need to know the rule can be applied to the same categories only. To see a step-by-step action guide, follow the link below.Read the FULL answer
How to set up the promo 'Buy N products, and get next same products free'?
How to create a rule for specific products?
How can I set up a percentage off everything?
How do I set up a percentage off one category?
How can I provide a percentage off specific products?
How can I create Fixed Amount Off promotions?
What is the difference between Conditions and Actions?
Does this extension have all the functionality of Special Promotions module?
What is the difference between Special promotions Pro and Loyalty Program?
How to use "The Cheapest" action
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Each and every time i am never deceived by the quality and functionalities of the extension, it always work great, as described.
The team is awesome, when i have a question, or problem of compatibility, they solve it very fast.
I do not buy anymore from another editor
We are no experts in regards to Magento so their support has been a godsend! The only tricky part is the conflicting time zones, as we are in the U.S. and they are in Belarus. So the window of time takes getting used to.
All in all, the extension works as described. Keep up the good work guys!
I faced a few bugs over the last few months and each time I contacted Amasty support, I received prompt and useful answers.
Good job, Amasty, keep it up!
As for the settings, I didn't manage to configure everything I needed without bothering their tech support, but should admit they replied me instantly and helped with the plugin configuration.
The extension itself is easy to use and very customizable. We ran into some problems during the installation process. Something didn’t work out right with our heavily customized theme. Support was one ticket away. These guys fixed it all up in no time and gave us detailed recommendations on how to use the module.
Now it just rises our conversions with no issues.
Good extension, great support!
Different sets of conditions and types of rules lead to impressive results. The outcome is almost unbelievable!
Thanks, Amasty, you did a great job!
2. The difference between special promotions and the pro version is actually very slight, the pro version allows you to use the previous purchases and customer attributes in conditions, as far as I know, that's all. But I needed these features, so.
All in all the module is good, works well, no bugs, no third party conflicts. Will be five star if you update the extension
At first the settings seemed to me a little bit complicated. But all times I asked Amasty for help to set up a promo rule they always gave me a hand. Now I feel free to do it by myself.
I really believe this module can bring my store to the next stage. I give 5 stars!
So thanks for guiding me through the settings. I'm very grateful you support inexperienced users.
Thanks, Ric Baccardo
Keep up the good work!
Screaming Banshee LLC
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.2 - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the code according to Magento code standards
- New We added an option "Maximum discount" for default Magento cart price rules
- Fix the issue with incorrect discount in description was resolved
- Fix the issue with validation for condition ANY with "Number of placed orders" was resolved
- Fix the issue with maximum function nesting was resolved
- Fix the issue with the rule not triggering if "Discount QTY Step = 0" was resolved
- Fix the issue with applying the biggest discount for original price was fixed
- Fix the issue with applying rules after specifying Y-product and Y-categories on the rule was resolved
- Fix security fixes
- Fix the issue with a discount exceeding an item's price was resolved
- Fix the issue with sorting for "Each N-th" and "Each Product After N" actions was resolved
- New the debug mode for the shopping cart was added. Now you can see the discounts applied to each item in the cart
- Fix the issue with actions 'buy X get Y' for products with the same price was resolved
- Fix the issue when applying the biggest discount amount was resolved
- Fix the issue with the discount amount for the 'Group N percent' rule was resolved
- Fix the issue with labels displaying on products images was resolved
- Fix the issue with time format was resolved
- Fix the issue with apply the biggest discount setting was fixed
- Improvement the localization was updated.
- Improvement 'Usage examples' URLs are now opening in new tab
- Localization updated
- Dependencies updated
- Fixed logic of 'Each Group of N' action. Now it will apply discount on group of cheaper items
- Fixed an issue with 'Promo Items' field not accepting SKUs with spaces
- Fixed an issue with 'Stop Further Rules Processing' setting
- Fixed 'Max amount of discount' setting behavior
- Links to User Guide added
- Some minor UI changes
- New Items Subselection condition which checks products ordered before
- New Stock Qty and Weigh can be used as product conditions
- Minor localization fixes
- Added new condition in Condition section - "Subtotal Without Special Price"
- New feature: possibility to display banners for promotion rules
- Code refactoring to improve compatibility
- A number of general improvements
- Added sample rules for the first time installation
- Added warnings about wrong condition usage
- Fixed issue with discount breakdown display in some cases
- New feature: time conditions for shopping cart price rules - possibility to make rule active only on specified days within specified period of time
- PHP 7 compatibility
- Long waited option to set discount on original price, not special or discounted item price
- New type of rules: Each N-th with discount, but only after M products
- "Buy X get N of Y" special promotion rules
- A setting if to skip items with tier price
- New code structure to provide flexible options to customize discount logic.
- Functionality from Promotions Manager extension included
- Improvements for "Buy X get Y" special promotion
- Discounts on bundle items are now more flexible
- Product set rules are now easier to configure
- Now you can exclude products with catalog price rules discount from promotions
- Bundle and virtual product support for Magento CE 1.9 and EE 1.14
- New drop-down structure for actions settings
- new action: Each Group of N with Percent Discount
- New action: fixed price for product set. For example "buy mobile phone, memory card and the case for $99 in total"
- New action: percent discount for product set. For example "when buying shoes and jacket together, each item gets 10% off"
- Custom Options Values and SKUs, ability to check parent categories in child products for configurable
- Better custom options support
- Code refactoring. Fix for some payment methods and wrong invoices generations.
- Ability to use CUSTOM OPTIONS in the conditions
- 3 new types of actions
- Orders subselect condition
- Membership attribute in customer conditions
- Fixes for configuration and bundles
- Fix of '1 cent' error for XY promotions
- 2 new actions.
- Ability to use any customer attributes in conditions section, including the ones created with our Customer Attributes module.
- New action 'All product after N for Fixed Price'. Let's you create specials like 'Buy 4 shirts for full price and get each additional one for $20' or 'Buy 5 items and get each additional one for $100' and so on.
- New action 'All product after N with Discount'. Enables you to have discount rules like 'Buy 3 chairs for full price and get each additional one with 20% discount' or 'Buy 2 books for full price and get 2 more with 50% discount', etc.