SEO Toolkit for Magento 1
Provide a new beginning for your Magento 1 with the SEO extension. Take advantage of an exclusive selection of SEO tools and upgrade your online store according to the latest search engines requirements.
- Build up comprehensive site maps
- Easily generate relevant meta tags
- Quickly export and import product tags
- Create short attractive URLs
- Use Hreflang to point Google what regional content to favor
- Make you product reviews SEO-friendly
We've combined rich functionality of 7 modules in one SEO suite:
Why apply Magento 1 SEO extension for your store?
The success of any online store depends on multiple factors. And one of the most important ones is to be properly indexed in various search engines. Although, complex SEO optimization (as well as Magento speed optimization extension) presupposes deep professional knowledge and requires a lot of time and effort, your can easily upgrade your online store with a ready-to-use authority SEO Toolkit.
SEO - friendly navigation, clear URLs, relevant product and meta tags, Google rich snippets as well as carefully built HTML and XML sitemaps will significantly improve your SERP rankings and enhance customers’ shopping experience.
It's a common practice when store items are included into two or more catalog categories, thus creating duplicate content. With the unique product URL Magento extension you will prevent products from having multiple URLs to help search engines properly index store pages. The module enables you to select one URL path for each product even if it’s placed in numerous categories.
How it works
With the module you can choose the path to use – either the shortest or the longest one. The selected path will be automatically applied to all products with multiple URLs so that each store item will get a unique Magento product URL for search engine indexation.
For example, if you have ‘Sunglasses’ in 3 categories: 'Accessories', 'Sale' and 'VIP' and choose the Shortest path you'll get the URL like: example.com/sale/sunglasses as the main one. The longest path will look like: example.com/accessories/eyewear/sunglasses.
- The shortest path;
- The longest path;
- Default settings.
It's difficult to overestimate the role meta tags for internal Magento SEO optimization with search engine toolkit. They help search engines to easily recognize and index your pages. For that reason it's highly important to add meta data to all product, category and other store pages. Although you can change tags manually, for huge online stores with rich product catalogs it will be much more convenient to automate this process with the Magento SEO plugin.
Meta tags for any page by URL
Magento SEO Suite extension lets you generate meta tags for different site pages by specifying corresponding page URLs. E.g. create meta tags for contacts, registration, delivery info and other pages. It's also possible to manually set meta tags for any specific product if you don’t want to be affected by category settings.
Generate dynamic templates for:
- Meta titles;
- Meta descriptions;
- H1 tags;
- Canonical URLs;
Meta tags for products and categories
With the Magento 1 SEO extension you can quickly create separate templates for all top level and child categories. Apart form that, with the module it's possible to add a template for all store items in one go or set a template for products from a specific category.
Generate dynamic templates for:
- Meta titles and descriptions;
- H1 tags;
- Image alt and image title;
- Text after product list (for categories only);
- Short and full description (for products only).
To improve SEO among other things means to improve your customers' shopping experience. Automatically add page numbers to the meta titles and descriptions: the more precise is page indexing, the more relevant URLs you can provide your customers with.
301 RedirectsUse 301 Redirects to Home Page to send search engines and customers to the right place. Due to the feature, you can avoid content duplicating and improve your site search rankings.
Add Link Rel="next/prev"With the option, send your customers to the right URL to get what they're looking for. Pages of the same series will be grouped and customers will be sent to a first page of a group.
XML sitemap is a fast way to inform Google about publicly available pages on your site. In fact, XML sitemap helps all search engines during the crawling process. When your Magento store offers thousands of various items, it’s just essential to help Google index all your product pages.
With hreflang functionality clarify to Google what regional content to return in search results
When you want to expand your business internationally and provide content in your customers' languages, you have to consider some principal nuances regarding SEO. With flexible hreflang settings, make it clear to Google what regional content to display in particular countries.
- Specify whether to look for the alternative links within one website or between multiple;
- Specify the language of the audience you want to share your content with;
- Specify the region of the audience you want to introduce your content to;
- Relate various page based on UUIDs, URL Keys,or IDs;
- Use convenient preview for hreflang options;
Meet Google Requirements
Adjust your XML sitemap to all Google requirements in the shortest time possible.
Use the XML sitemap tool to:
- Meet URLs quantity requirements (no more than 50,000 URLs);
- Meet size requirements ( size not larger than 50MB).
- Specify the date of the latest page modification to make Google focus on fresh pages.
Include all necessary links
The SEO extension for Magento enables you to add any links to your sitemap as well as to exclude unnecessary ones.
Available link types:
- Any extra links.
A carefully build HTML Site map improves store usability and provides visitors with a complex site overview. It also helps to draw customers’ attention to pages with the most important content. A rich product catalog with hundreds of pages presupposes long ours of hard work in order to properly create an HTML frontend sitemap. But with the HTML Site Map tool it will take just a few minutes.
Comprehensive HTML Sitemap
Easily generate an HTML Site Map convenient both for your customers and for search engines by placing all your store links on one page. With the tool you can also create meta descriptions, page titles as well as clear URLs which help search engines to proper understand your site content.
- Choose the links you want to show;
- Create relevant meta descriptions;
- Generate nice-looking Site Map URLs.
Customize HTML sitemap display
Make the Site Map page more user-friendly with flexible display options. Customize the layout and other settings to match your site design theme. Select which links to include or exclude from the sitemap frontend page : categories, products, landing pages or CMS pages.
- Configure the layout with css ( 1, 2 or 3 columns, left or right sidebar);
- Set the number of columns (all links can be divided into 2 – 5 columns).
10 first Google search results are usually almost identical. Therefore, to stand out of the crowd show customers detailed information about your website and products right on the search results page. This step will definitely helps you to drive highly targeted traffic to your store, significantly improve your bounce rate index and a conversion rate.
Improve store presentation in search results
Due to the feature-rich extension you'll be able to accurately set up snippets of 5 different types. Moreover, the module supports Twitter summary cards as well as the Rich Pins functionality.
Take advantage of 5 Google rich snippets types
- Review Rating;
Reviews are not only a great source of user-generated content (UGS), but an effective tool for building store credibility. Therefore, product comments motivate visitors to make purchases and also serve as an additional element of website search optimization. The Magento SEO toolkit easily combats two Magento problems: reviews content duplication and non-SEO friendly URLs on review pages.
Flexible product reviews settings
Effectively manage customer reviews with the advanced module options.
- Create Magento friendly URLs for customer review pages;
- Redirect all old URLs to new ones;
- Enable reviews display on product pages;
- Add star ratings to your product pages.
With the Import Product Tags tool you'll be able to quickly import and export cloud tags as well as create informative SEO- and user-friendly URLs.
Effectively manage product tags
The advanced tag manager allows you to generate the list of relevant tags and easily import and export them at any time. By using appropriate tags, you can optimize your pages for long tail search requests, thus visibly boosting your site traffic.
- Fill your store pages with relevant tags;
- Attract more targeted traffic to your website;
Create SEO-friendly URLs
Short, but informative urls make your online store attractive not only to potential clients, but to search engines as well. With Magento tags manager you’ll be able to create pretty short URLs containing just relevant info.
- Improve user experience by generating clear URLs;
- Make your store more SEO-friendly;
NOTE: Use advanced filter URLs manager to create nice-looking URLs for filter results pages. Specify any particular parameter for filter URLs to make Google exclude pages with such a parameter from indexation if needed. Make sure you've specified the necessary URL parameter not only in the admin panel, but in the Google Webmaster Tool as well.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Additionally, I will suggest to add a canonical URL field to the Meta Information tab on a product management page. It would be awesome!
Installation und Einrichtung war sehr einfach innerhalb 1-2 Std. Diese Erweiterung komplett eingerichtet.
Support ist auch sehr hilfsbereit und blitzschnell! Alle Fragen sowie Hilfe seits Amasty sehr schnell und professionell.
Although, it's not bug free and deleted all my meta tags that were added by me manually before instillation, it's a very sustainable program and worth the money I paid.
Thanks for caring about your customers.
This is an intuitive tool, very easy to use for non-programmer. Fulfills nearly all SEO needs, you only need to create descriptions, metadata and all that sort of things. Actually, a lot of options and possibilities of this extension should be in the default Magento.
I purchased the module with installation to have it up and running as soon as possible. Support service coped with it just in a blink. They also answered all my questions in a very patient and polite manner. I’ve never faced any bugs or problems since then.
Perfect tool optimize SEO and keep from headaches at the same time.
The mod helps control the overall SEO of my store including meta tags for all the numerous products and rich snippets for them. I’m also using rich pins and see traffic boost from Pinterest. There are much more features and I haven’t studied all of them yet.
I would like to see this mod combined with Amasty Layered navigation.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Improvement now it adds the schema markup for each product on the category page
- Fix an issue with prev/next urls was fixed
- Fix an issue with not existing brand attribute was resolved
- Compatibility we added the compatibility with recent requirements for schema.org offer introduced by Google. The next properties were added: priceValidUntil, product URL, product review in @Offer.
- Fix an issue with not existing brand attribute was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with recent requirements for schema.org/Offer introduced by Google was added. Added the following properties: priceValidUntil, product URL, product review in @Offer
- Fix for URLs on a tag page (product list by tag) in case when using URL rewrites
- Use name of only active category for category variable
- Minor code syntax improvement
- Store filter added to improved navigation pages
- New setting `Ability to set/replace Short Descriptions of products on the Category View page`
- Fixed issue with incorrect URL key saving during saving product data for specific store in the Backend
- Fixed CSV import (columns, empty lines)
- Compatibility with custom themes improved
- Minor fix for displaying availability for Pinterest (it was displayed always not depending on a setting)
- Minor code optimisation tweak
- Fix for getting product description
- Fix an issue with different category name per different stores was resolved
- Mechanism of integration completely reworked. Now extension integrates much better with all custom themes.
- Unnecessary settings removed, due to the new integration workflow
- Added new option to display item condition
- Added new option to display configurable product as a list of offers for simple products
- Fixed issue when a product is not assigned to any category
- Fixed issue with FPC in Enterprise edition
- Better compatibility with Improved Navigation extension
- New setting to display availability snippet (is available or not)
- Minor improvements for better compatibility with locale settings
- Added support for Improved Navigation `Pages`
- Minor fixes
- Minor improvements to comply latest Google requirements
- New "domain" variable added
- Minor improvements
- Fix an issue with different category name per different stores was resolved
- Fix an issue with rounding the price in snippets has been resolved.
- Fix an issue with product assigned to different categories and several stores was resolved
- Fix security issues were resolved
- Fix an issue with reviews qty on the category page was resolved
- Fix an issue with URLs of disabled products gives 404 was resolved
- Fix an issue with matching not only sitemap.html was resolved
- Fix the issue with the wrong home pages' URLs in the hreflang was resolved
- Improvement the product reviews output conditions were enhanced
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Color Swatches Pro extension was improved
- Fix the issue, related to partition of the sitemap file
- New Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful info right on the module Configuration page
- New a setting to add last breadcrumb item to meta data
- Fix an issue with incorrect schema was resolved
- New the information section was added. Now, you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful info right on the module configuration page
- Fix the issue with the date format and the incorrect schema was resolved
- Fix minor issue was resolved
- Fix the issue with the hreflang implementation when 'Categories Path for Product URLs' set to NO was resolved
- Improvement set FOLLOW for catalog search result page and advanced search result page
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty FAQ and Product Questions extension was improved
- New allows to change the Memory Limit for the Cron Job in the corresponding setting in case of problem with the sitemap generation by cron
- New allows to redirect customer to the store search results from the broken URL instead of the '404 Not Found' page
- New added NOINDEX to the app/design/frontend/YOUR_PACKAGE/YOUR_THEME/layout/local.xml in order to prevent the search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) from needlessly indexing Magento catalog search results page(s) and advanced search results page(s)
- Improvement added the default values for size settings
- Fix an issue with group product price was resolved
- Fix an issue with invalid syntax on installation was resolved
- Fixed the product_breadcrumbs block output
- Fixed the product_richdata block output
- Fixed the double name issue
- Added the check for the category with 0 products
- Fixed an incorrect check for a blog section during sitemap generation process
- Added applied layered navigation filters to the hreflang URLs (Meta Tags Templates extension)
- Fixed an issue with the hreflang tag functionality and XML sitemap generation by cron
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect canonical URL when the 'Unique product URL' functionality is used
- Allows to exclude Out of Stock Product from the XML Sitemap
- Added the <image:caption> tag
- Fix "Call to undefined function" issue
- Added the Hreflang Tag Preview Table in backend
- Fixed an issue with the homepage url
- Possibility to import tags without association customer is added
- New Added Hreflang Tag Support to notify Google which site to show to foreign users. Useful for a multi-lingual and multi-regional sites. Read more
- Fixed an issue with the sitemap generation by cron
- Performance improvement: sitemap generation separated into batches called by Ajax
- Compatibility with the Amasty Landing Pages extension (the missing Blog Pages tab is fixed)
- Compatibility with Shop by Brand
- Adds the rel=next/prev tag to point Google where the next or the previous pages are
- Adds Pager Number to meta title and description
- Fixed issue with `Exclude Pages` setting
- Added setting to output all images for product in the sitemap
- Allows to control the Robots meta option for the Sitemap page
- Improved the configuration page interface in back end
- Added all the module phrases to the CSV file to allow translation
- Improved compatibility with Amasty Color Swatches
- Compatibility fixes
- Fixed date and time display
- Fixed cron execution time
- Removed brand pages with no products
- Dots (.) removes for URLs which have no suffix (like .html)
- Compatibility with Blog Pro extension improved
- Fix for wrong restriction by category being used in XML Sitemap in some cases
- Minor code improvement for better compatibility with different Magento versions
- Fix for applying store filter to product collection, which wasn't applied correctly in some cases
- Compatibility improved for Magento versions less than 1.8
- Sitemap is now being generated as a single file if no file size limits specified
- Minor code improvement
- Fix for checking file size; caused an issue in some cases when generating XML file via cron job
- Minor modification for sitemap path when it's in the root folder of a website
- HTML tags are now removed from description tag
- Improvement for aggregateOffer snippet
- Fix for columns order on the import
- Review rating hidden when it's 0 (in case your theme just uses review with no stars/points)
- Minor improvements for better integration
- Fix for price of grouped products
- Improvements for meta data of Yotpo and Pinterest
- New option to use "short description" instead of description
- New option to show grouped products as a list of associated products offer
- Improvements for prices data when applying promotion rules
- Option to exclude any URL
- Compatibility with Blog Pro module
- Fix for situation when there are no products
- Fix for SQL query syntax error
- Minor bugfix: using table prefix for 1 missed query
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Fix for getting category data
- Deprecated twitter product card replaced with twitter summary card
- Small improvements and compatibility fixes
- Each map item is at a new line, it's is better for debug
- No SID part in the URLs
- New date format for LAST MODIFIED field
- No disabled pages in the sitemap
- Allows to include links to Photo Gallery from the
- Cron job minir optimization
- Possibility to set/replace short Descriptions of products on a category view page
- Minor improvements
- Added compatibility for Yotpo rating in Twitter cards
- Stripping HTML tags from Twitter description
- Now, if we include landing pages, we use URL suffix from the catalog settings
- Now, if we include landing pages, we use URL suffix setting from the catalog
- Install script modifications
- Compatibility with Unique Product URL module
- Breadcrumbs configuration for redirected URL
- Compatibility with outdated PHP versions
- Better display for nested categories (level of depth more than 3)
- Support for Yotpo reviews summary in addition to the Magento built in reviews.