Product Feed for Magento 2
Equip your store with an agile and highly intuitive feeds generator. Add Magento 2 Product Feed to promote your products cost-effectively and grow revenue thanks to extra sales channels. Create an unlimited number of custom feeds without technical skills.
- Easily generate product feeds with ready-to-use templates
- Use Wizard to set up Google and Facebook feeds quickly
- Add condition-based attributes to your feeds
- Set up the schedule for automatic feed generation
- Track your sales efficiency with Google Analytics
- NEW: Merge various attributes into one
- Hyva-compatible by default
Create product feeds for any shopping platform
According to statistics, shopping campaigns on average drive 45% higher revenue gains than text ads. But to launch such campaigns, you need extra time and certain technical skills. Moreover, each shopping engine sets its own requirements for product feed optimization, which can be hard to follow.
Display your products on any marketplace with Magento 2 Product Feed. Escape time-consuming and manual data feeds management. Choose the relevant format, adjust prices, automate generation process and get compliant with any shopping platform requirements.
What benefits do you get for your store
Grow sales by displaying products on multiple shopping engines
Increase conversion by attracting new customers to your store
Enhance brand awareness by expanding distribution channels
Google shopping: the key to succeed
Since May 2020, merchants can promote their products on Google Shopping for free. Google introduced free listings to help store owners overcome the challenges of the existing situation, and now USA e-commerce businesses can easily get to a global level and make their products popular among millions of people. All that store owners need to do is to import products from their Magento 2 stores to Google Merchant Center.
3 proven ways for rapid growth:
Start promoting products on a new sales channel and double revenue
Gain a new audience and drive traffic using the most popular search engine
Significantly cut down marketing expenses with the new free shopping platform
Moreover, Google is constantly working on new partnerships. By now, merchants can already link their accounts to PayPal. The registration process will become simpler than it used to be. All in all, everything is ready for business owners to sell more and survive the crisis.
Now you can not only display but also sell your products directly on Google surfaces! With our Magento 2 Product Feed you can upload products to Google and let customers add required items to their shopping cart right from the Google Shopping, Google Search, Google Assistant, Google Images, and soon even from YouTube.
Set up Magento 2 Google shopping feed in 7 short steps
With Magento 2 Data Feed Manager, you can create Google shopping feeds in just 7 short steps. Follow the clear step-by-step recommendations of our unique Google Feed Wizard and tick the options you wish. Moreover, since Facebook is using the same file format and tags as Google, the profile created via the Wizard will work for both Google and Facebook.
Follow this video guide to pass the Google Merchant Center’s verification on the first try!
Present your products on multiple shopping engines
Attract thousands of new customers by presenting your products on various comparison shopping engines and marketplaces. Use Magento 2 Product Feed ready-made templates to easily generate product feeds for Amazon, Google, Shopping.com, Bing, and Facebook. Duplicate and flexibly modify any existing template to create new lists for other shopping channels. Precisely customize your data feed and quickly deliver exclusive product offers for each platform.
Easily launch highly targeted shopping campaigns
With Magento 2 Product Feed you can quickly create an unlimited quantity of custom feeds compliant with the requirements of any shopping platform. Choose the product attributes you want to include into your file, modify any attribute or replace it with condition-based value. Conveniently track and manage all the feeds in a grid.
Advanced options for Magento RSS Product Feed
- Indicate products quantity to handle during one iteration
- Preview your product lists before generating
- Benefit from multiple product types support
- NEW: Forcibly unlock feed generation process
- Speed up documents creation with Multi-Process Generation
- Create ZIP/BZ/GZ archives for faster generation
- Manage all cron tasks on the Cron Tasks List grid
Best practices: how to maximize the profit
Provide precise search results
Navigate shoppers directly to purchase by displaying exactly what they search for. Implement the Advanced Search for Magento 2 functionality and watch your bounce rate decrease.
Increase the average order value
Make customers buy more by showing highly-relevant product recommendations. Activate the Automatic Related Products for Magento 2 solution to build a personalized approach.
Ensure that your store is GDPR-compliant
Get customers' trust and avoid fines by making your business fully compliant with GDPR legislative requirements. Explore the GDPR for Magento 2 solution to see what can be done for your store.
Magento 2 Data Feed Manager is a tool which allows you to generate product feed for the various shopping campaigns. You can generate it without any technical skills and connect it to the most famous shopping engines such as Google, Amazon, Bing, etc.
If you want to analyze the statistical data of your Magento 2 RSS product feed URL, you can add UTM code to it. When creating a new product feed, go to the Analytics tab and fill in UTM parameters. Thus, you can track statistics of Magento Google Shopping feeds or other campaigns in Google Analytics.
To create a Magento product data feed, install this Product Feed extension and go to Catalog > Feeds section > Profiles. Then unfold the dropdown menu next to the Add New Feed button and choose the needed feed template. Fill in the information in all the sections, and save.
When using the Magento Google feed generator, you can create a product feed that meets Google shopping requirements in 7 simple steps and pass the Google Merchant Center’s verification on the first try.
The extension allows you to create an unlimited number of data feeds for your products, categories. This extension will help any Magento 2 store owner increase sales, traditional search engine rankings, improve engagement, and online visibility by driving more traffic to your store.
This extension provides the store owners with the ability to show their products on the Google search page in a visual manner, next to all the competitors in line.
- Go to Catalog → Advanced Product Feeds → Feeds. Press the button Add Feed.
- Select one of the existing templates to create a feed. To create an empty feed, select Empty Template.
- Press button Continue.
- Fill in the following requirement fields: Name - name of the data feed.
With Magento 2 Product Feed extension, product URLs’ options can be specified for inclusion in product feed. The URL with Category feature allows you to define the URL option for products listed in two categories simultaneously. The Shortest Paths, Longest Path or Default Rule options are available. The URLs will be included in product feeds according to the chosen option.
Looking for more services for your business? Check out our most recent offer - Hire DevOps Developers. Boost your store with the power of most efficient developers from Amasty and maximize your revenue.
In most cases, this error appears when special characters inside tags are present in your feed file. Please use HTML escape option for such tags to solve it. Proceed to the full answer to get a step-by-step guide.
There are two factors that may affect scheduled feed generation. Please proceed to the full answer to find the most common reasons that may prevent your feed from being generated at a specified time.
After uploading the feed to Google Merchant Center I'm getting issues and the feed is not accepted on the Google side. How Can I solve them? Please click 'Read FULL answer' link below to see the most frequently reported issues.
If you got the error with the final_price attribute, please check the settings of the product itself and product feed. Read the full answer for more details.
Updating Feed from v2.2.8 or older to v2.3.0 or newer requires few additional steps to complete this process successfully. Please check full answer for more details.
Do you need specific features added so you can achieve your business goals?
Drop us a line and we'll customize this extension for you!
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Fix we fixed the issue with incorrect validation when multiple condition-based attributes are added
- Fix we resolved the issue that occurred when using identical names for categories
- Improvement we significantly improved feeds generation speed
- Improvement new attribute 'Salable Quantity' was added
- Improvement now it is possible to set the priority of which of the parent products to display in a feed, if a simple product has several parents
- Improvement we optimized the mapping saving process with a large number of categories
- Improvement now it is possible to display the first or the last selected product category in a feed
- Improvement we optimized feeds reindexing process
- Improvement new modifier 'Remove Widget Html' was added so now widget code will not be visible in description in a feed
- Improvement we added the ability to display numbers in a feed without any separator
- Fix we eliminated the deprecated functionality error
- Fix we solved the problem with product prices calculation in a feed in the case of a multiple stores with different currencies
- Fix we fixed the issue with empty values of categories mapping in a feed
- Fix we corrected removing wrong HTML tags and widget constructions
- Fix we fixed the issue with incorrect UTC displaying in emails
- Fix we eliminated the problem with an attribute type changing when 'Cache User Defined Attributes' setting is enabled
- Fix we fixed the compatibility issue with PHP 8.2
- Fix we fixed short Urls generation when Single-Store mode is enabled
- Fix we eliminated the Feed generation error occurred when columns header output with empty enclosure
- Fix we solved the problem with Feed generation being interrupted by the indexing process
- Fix we corrected the Feed final prices values for Bundle Products with dynamic price
- Fix we solved the problem with the minimum and maximum product prices wrong values in the Feed
- Fix now the product_id attribute is displaying in the Google Feed Wizard as it should
- Compatibility the extension is now compatible with Magento 2.4.6
- Fix we fixed the compatibility with PHP 8.1
- Fix we fixed the Feed generation issue when 'Exclude Child Products if Parent Product Is Disabled' setting is enabled
- Fix we resolved the Feed generation interruption when Indexers are updated on schedule
- Improvement now a Store name is displayed with a Store code on the Feed Profile page
- Improvement we added the possibility to add Regular Price into Feed
- Improvement now it is possible to exclude Child Products from the Feed when their Configurable Product is disabled
- Improvement we added the new modifier 'Capitalize Each Word'
- Fix we fixed the Undefined array key error occurred while Feed generation
- Fix we corrected Categories displaying in the Feed in case of the multiple category mappings
- Fix we fixed Condition-Based Attributes output by Store View
- Fix we resolved the issue with Categories getting into the Feed from wrong Store View
- Fix we corrected VAT rates displaying in the Feed
- Fix we solved the issue with the style tag in the Feed
- Fix we corrected tax_min_price value displaying for Bundle Products
- Fix we fixed the compatibility with Amasty Pre Order so now Feed is saved as intended
- New we added possibility to merge Attributes value by special modifier in Condition-Based Attributes
- Improvement we improved Feed generation and indexing processes and added the possibility to force Feed generation unblocking
- Fix we fixed the issue with the display order of Product images in the Feed
- Fix now Feeds Data is being generated correctly in case of Single-Store Mode
- Fix we solved the Products price issue in the Feed when Catalog prices include Tax
- Fix we fixed the Profiles generation error occurred once updating to Magento 2.4.4
- Fix the issue with output UTM parameters in parent product Urls was resolved
- Improvement we added the "With predefined product options" modifier so you can now add the child products Urls with preselected options to the feed
- Improvement we added the ability to set the conditions for products unloading to the feed by the 'Quantity' attribute
- Fix we corrected bundle products special price displaying in the feed
- Fix we fixed the parent and child products relations so now product Urls are generated as expected
- Fix we solved the problem with Condition-Based Attributes output to the feed
- Fix we solved the problem with changing product price currency on the feed
- Fix now the price converts into the currency of the required Store view as expected
- Fix we fixed the issue with product quantity on the feed when condition based attribute is used
- Fix the issue with Delete button on the Categories Mapping grid was resolved
- Fix we corrected the simple product URL generation on the feed
- Fix now hidden images are not displaying on the feed
- Compatibility now the extension is fully compatible with Magento 2.4.4, 2.4.3-p2, 2.3.7-p3
- Improvement we switched the module to a declarative schema
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.4
- Fix we fixed the issue with feed generation when multi-process generation is used
- Fix we fixed the issue with the products that were out of stock when using the ‘Exclude Out of Stock Products’ setting
- Improvement we added a variable to output the current date and time
- Fix we fixed the issue with the timezone in the Feeds grid
- Fix we fixed the issue with a slash missing in product image URLs
- Fix we resolved the issue with filtering by attributes with store view scope
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2, 2.3.7-p1
- Improvement we added the ‘Select All/Deselect All’ link to the second step of Google Feed for you to include/exclude all the categories from your product feed
- Fix we fixed the issue with the output of attribute values by store view if the use of a parent's value is specified
- Fix we fixed the issue with the incorrect sender name specified in emails when sending a notification about feed generation
- Fix we fixed the issue with price modifications by fractional percentage worked as a fixed value
- Fix we fixed the issue with product links generation when several stores are configured
- Improvement minor code improvements were implemented to enhance the extension security
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.3.6
- Fix we resolved the problem with incorrect utm markup
- Compatibility compatibility with Multi Source Inventory was enhanced
- Fix we fixed the \"SKU is one of\" feed condition error on Magento 2.3.2
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we fixed the issue with an empty value for 'availability' attribute when the product was disabled in Magento 2.2.x
- Fix we fixed the issue with sending emails to multiple recipients
- Fix we fixed the issue with feed generation when Email address for notifications was empty
- Fix we fixed the issue with feed generation by cron avoiding feed generation twice for one profile
- Fix we fixed the issue with XML feed downloading in Magento 2.3.5
- Improvement we implemented a performance enhancement - now feed index process will take less time up to 50 times
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we solved the problem with Category Mapping deleting while Google Feed creating/editing on Magento 2.2.x
- Fix we solved the problem with data migration for Commerce Edition
- Fix we solved the issue with upload generated feed by FTP/SFTP
- Improvement we corrected the work of the Attribute option - now option is named Entity and you can choose a certain attribute or specify Custom Text
- Improvement we renamed Custom Fields to Condition-Based Attributes
- Improvement now the feature of manual feed generation will check index status in Magento instance
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect stock status for bundle products in feed
- Fix we solved the problem with manual extension upgrading on Magento 2.2.7
- Fix we solved the problem with undefined index url_key
- Fix we solved the problem with running integrations tests
- Fix we resolved the problem with generating feeds by cron
- New we added a new option that allows you to use multiple threads to minimize the required time for feed generating
- Fix we solved the problem with feed generation if conditions were set empty
- New we added 4 new templates for Amazon marketplace
- New now, the extension includes a new option that lets you choose a folder where your generated feeds will be saved: var or media
- Improvement we replaced symbols \"&\" and \">\" to codes in Google Feed according to google requirements
- Fix the issue with saving category filter was resolved
- Fix the issue with saving category filter was resolved
- Fix the issue with getting full product url was fixed
- Fix we resolved the issue with saving category filter
- Fix the issue with getting full product url was fixed
- Fix we fixed the problem with getting full product url
- Fix we implemented a stability enhancement with creating Google Feed
- Fix we solved the issue with missing conditions
- Fix we resolved the problem with the display of additional modifiers fields
- Fix we implemented a stability enhancement with generation product feed in Magento Cloud
- Fix we resolved the issue with displaying base images in the media gallery
- Fix we fixed the issue with not existing class: 'Class Amasty\\Feed\\Model\\Rule\\getValidFeedProducts does not exist'
- Fix we fixed the possible problem while installing the extension via composer that appeared after the last update
- New we covered the extension with Unit Tests
- Improvement we deeply refactored the extension's code making it faster and more stable. Please, completely remove the 'app/code/Amasty/Feed' folder and copy the new version of the extension there, if you previously installed it by copying files. Updating via composer needs no extra actions
- Fix the issue with creating a feed file with compression was resolved
- Fix the 'Cron Schedule List' extension being the part of 'Product Feed' is now available for installation via composer
- Fix the error 'Something went wrong: Notice: Undefined offset:... ' while creating a CSV feed file for Magento 2.2.7 CE was resolved
- Fix the issue with assigning a newly created category to a Google category by mistake was resolved
- Improvement we have improved the feed generation process to make it more stable
- Fix the module.xml file code was updated
- Fix the issue with images while selection 'additional images' while feed generation was resolved
- Fix the issue when feed generation starts at the wrong time was resolved
- Fix the error while feed generation with the setting 'Use for promo rule condition' = Yes was fixed
- Fix the issue with catalog price rules while feed generation was resolved
- Improvement the security was enhanced
- Improvement now it is possible to generate feed via CLI. Use commands 'feed\\:profile:list' to get the list of profiles and 'feed\\:profile:generate PROFILE_ID' to start the generation of the profile.
- Improvement the ability to use store view-specific values in a product feed file was added
- Improvement a feed name was added to the feed download link
- New we have added 'if not empty' and 'if empty/not empty' modifiers
- New now it is possible to use the image of a parent configurable product for a child simple product
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Fix the possible issue while setup:upgrade was fixed by adding a dependence from Magento_Config module
- Improvement We have moved the feed cron job to a separate cron group. Now when feed cron task is in progress it doesn't affect the execution of other cron tasks. It is possible now to launch feed cron job with the following command: bin/magento cron:run --group=\"amasty_feed\" command
- Fix issue with excluding categories when editing category mapping was resolved.
- Fix issue with special price was fixed.
- Fix issues with wrong product URLs were resolved.
- Fix CDATA related issues were fixed.
- Fix html-markup inconsistency was fixed.
- Improvement link to the FAQ article regarding feed validation was added.
- Fix issue with downloading the feed was resolved.
- Fix issue related to inability to proceed to the next step when using Feed Wizard was fixed.
- Fix issue related to attribute values inconsistency across different stores was fixed.
- Improvement new attribute \"categoryID\" added.
- New the \"optional\" modifier for XML feeds was added. It provides the ability not to display the attribute with an empty value
- Improvement now, the feed grid displays additional information: the number of products in the feed, the date of the last feed generation and the current status of the feed
- Improvement the ability to select several days of the week for a feed generation by crone was added
- New the feed generation pop-up window was improved. Now, it displays an approximate feed generation time, the number of products, and provides the errors output (in case they arose in the process of generation)
- New the \"feed preview\" function for quick preview of a feed format without the feed generation was added
- Improvement the reference information about the launch time of the latest cron jobs was added to the Configuration settings of the module
- New hints for category names according to Google Taxonomy were added
- New the Google Feed Wizard was redesigned - options from Custom Feed were added
- New new modifiers, namely: Uppercase, Capitalize, Round, If Empty, To secure URL, To unsecure URL, were added
- New the ability to set modifications - change the price, replace the value with text - for Custom Fields was added
- New the ability to send email notifications on the successful/unsuccessful results of feed generation by cron was added
- New the feed generation queue settings were redesigned. Now, the feed generation will be carried out weekly on the selected day and time period
- Fix the issue with uploading via FTP was resolved
- Fix the issue with duplication products in feeds was fixed
- Fix the issue out of stock products was resolved
- Fix the issue with product URL's when products don't have URL rewrite was fixed
- New the ability to create rule based values for custom fields was added - now you can combine several fields to get one value depending on conditions
- Fix the issue with the invalid xml custom feed was resolved
- New the ability to add the timestamp of a feed creation in the xml feeds header was added
- Fix the issue with the updating of the extension to the new versions was resolved
- Fix the issue with duplicate products in the generated feeds was resolved
- Improvement the ability to test FTP/SFTP connection, while configuring the feed, was added
- Fix the issue with products without category in the feed was resolved
- Fix the incorrect column name with fields enclosed by \"None\" in CSV exporting was fixed
- Fix the issue with saving several categories mapping was fixed
- Improvement now, the extension works through indexing. The feed generating time was improved
- New the easy-to-copy link to the generated feed on the grid was added
- New now, 3 new settings, that allow excluding disabled, not visible and out of stock products, are available in custom feed
- Fix the issue with batch size was resolved
- Improvement the code was enhanced
- Improvement the stability of feed generation process was improved
- New Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Fix installation issue was fixed.
- Improvement Google Analytics hints are now more consistent
- Fixed an issue with attribute type Multiselect not being exported correctly
- New 'Product ID' attribute is now possible to export
- New In this release, we've implemented the Google Feed Wizard. Now you can set up custom feed profiles for Google Merchant just in 4 steps. This option you can find in Products -> Feeds -> Profiles -> Setup Google Feed.
- Improved Magento 2.2 compatibility and migration from older versions
- Fixed rare case of feed templates being unintentionally deleted
- Magento 2.2 compatibility improved
- Fixed redirect behavior when attempting download feed from removed profile
- Fixed the issue with saving feed profile by using template
- Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
- Fixed generation issue for very large catalogs
- New now you can make Feed ignore certain categories in Category attribute and Category mapping output
- Number of minor fixes
- Product Enabled and Stock Availability conditions are now available by default
- New You can now control whether the shortest or longest category path will be used in output URL
- Fix for incorrect product URLs in a feed in some cases
- Optimized product validation when generating feed
- If no products match condition, empty feed will be generated (instead including full list of products)
- Parent data fetching for XML feed type
- A number of minor improvements
- Now it is possible to compress feeds in ZIP BZ or GZ archives to speed up downloading
- New field available: Price with TAX(VAT)