Product Feed for Magento 2
Equip your store with an agile and highly intuitive feeds generator. Add Magento 2 Product Feed to promote your products cost-effectively and grow revenue thanks to extra sales channels. Create an unlimited number of custom feeds without technical skills.
- Easily generate product feeds with ready-to-use templates
- Use Wizard to set up Google and Facebook feeds quickly
- Add condition-based attributes to your feeds
- Set up the schedule for automatic feed generation
- Track your sales efficiency with Google Analytics
According to statistics, shopping campaigns on average drive 45% higher revenue gains than text ads. But to launch such campaigns, you need extra time and certain technical skills. Moreover, each shopping engine sets its own requirements for product feed optimization, which can be hard to follow.
Display your products on any marketplace with Magento 2 Product Feed. Escape time-consuming and manual data feeds management. Choose the relevant format, adjust prices, automate feeds generation process and get compliant with any shopping platform requirements.
What benefits do you get for your store
Grow sales by displaying products on multiple shopping engines
Increase conversion by attracting new customers to your store
Enhance brand awareness by expanding distribution channels
GOOGLE SHOPPING: THE KEY TO SUCCEED
Since May 2020, merchants can promote their products on Google Shopping platform for free. Google introduced free listings to help store owners overcome the challenges of the existing situation, and now USA e-commerce businesses can easily get to a global level and make their products popular among millions of people. All that store owners need to do is to import products from Magento 2 webstores to Google Merchant Center.
Moreover, Google is constantly working on new partnerships. By now, merchants can already link their accounts to PayPal. The registration process will become simpler than it used to be. All in all, everything is ready for business owners to sell more and survive the crisis.
Follow this video guide to pass the Google Merchant Center’s verification on the first try!
Attract thousands of new customers by presenting your products on various comparison shopping engines and marketplaces. Use Magento 2 Product Feed ready-made templates to easily generate product feeds for Amazon, Google, Shopping.com, Bing, and Facebook. Duplicate and flexibly modify any existing template to create new product data feeds for other shopping channels. Precisely customize your data feed and quickly deliver exclusive product offers for each platform.
More features for Magento 2 Product Feed
- Speed up feeds creation with Multi-Process Generation
- Preview your product feed before generating
- Benefit from multiple product types support
- Indicate products quantity to handle during one iteration
- Create ZIP/BZ/GZ archives for faster generation
- Manage all cron tasks on the Cron Tasks List grid
After uploading the feed to Google Merchant Center I'm getting issues and the feed is not accepted on the Google side. How Can I solve them? Please click 'Read FULL answer' link below to see the most frequently reported issues.Read the FULL answer
In most cases, this error appears when special characters inside tags are present in your feed file. Please use HTML escape option for such tags to solve it. Proceed to the full answer to get a step-by-step guide.Read the FULL answer
There are two factors that may affect scheduled feed generation. Please proceed to the full answer to find the most common reasons that may prevent your feed from being generated at a specified time.Read the FULL answer
If you got the error with the final_price attribute, please check the settings of the product itself and product feed. Read the full answer for more details.Read the FULL answer
Updating Feed from v2.2.8 or older to v2.3.0 or newer requires few additional steps to complete this process successfully. Please check full answer for more details.
What should I do if Google Merchant Center rejects my feed?
We get 'XML formatting error' upon uploading our feed file to Google Merchant Center. How can we solve it?
What should I check if the feeds are not being generated on a daily basis?
What should I do if the final price for bundle products is wrong?
Warnings and other difficulities after updating the extension to v2.3.0 or above
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.3.5+, 2.4.x
- Fix we fixed the issue with price modifications by fractional percentage worked as a fixed value
- Fix we fixed the issue with product links generation when several stores are configured
- Improvement minor code improvements were implemented to enhance the extension security
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.3.6
- Fix we resolved the problem with incorrect utm markup
- Compatibility compatibility with Multi Source Inventory was enhanced
- Fix we fixed the "SKU is one of" feed condition error on Magento 2.3.2
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we fixed the issue with an empty value for 'availability' attribute when the product was disabled in Magento 2.2.x
- Fix we fixed the issue with sending emails to multiple recipients
- Fix we fixed the issue with feed generation when Email address for notifications was empty
- Fix we fixed the issue with feed generation by cron avoiding feed generation twice for one profile
- Fix we fixed the issue with XML feed downloading in Magento 2.3.5
- Improvement we implemented a performance enhancement - now feed index process will take less time up to 50 times
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we solved the problem with Category Mapping deleting while Google Feed creating/editing on Magento 2.2.x
- Fix we solved the problem with data migration for Commerce Edition
- Fix we solved the issue with upload generated feed by FTP/SFTP
- Improvement now it is possible to use custom text in condition-based attributes. Set conditions based on the product attributes and get a certain attribute or custom text as an output value in the feed file
- Improvement we renamed Custom Fields to Condition-Based Attributes
- Improvement now the feature of manual feed generation will check index status in Magento instance
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect stock status for bundle products in feed
- Fix we solved the problem with manual extension upgrading on Magento 2.2.7
- Fix we solved the problem with undefined index url_key
- Fix we solved the problem with running integrations tests
- Fix we resolved the problem with generating feeds by cron
- New we added a new option that allows you to use multiple threads to minimize the required time for feed generating
- Fix we solved the problem with feed generation if conditions were set empty
- New we added 4 new templates for Amazon marketplace
- New now, the extension includes a new option that lets you choose a folder where your generated feeds will be saved: var or media
- Improvement we replaced symbols "&" and ">" to codes in Google Feed according to google requirements
- Fix we resolved the issue with saving category filter
- Fix we fixed the problem with getting full product url
- Fix we implemented a stability enhancement with creating Google Feed
- Fix we solved the issue with missing conditions
- Fix we resolved the problem with the display of additional modifiers fields
- Fix we implemented a stability enhancement with generation product feed in Magento Cloud
- Fix we resolved the issue with displaying base images in the media gallery
- Fix we fixed the issue with not existing class: 'Class Amasty\Feed\Model\Rule\getValidFeedProducts does not exist'
- Fix we fixed the possible problem while installing the extension via composer that appeared after the last update
- New we covered the extension with Unit Tests
- Improvement we deeply refactored the extension's code making it faster and more stable. Please, completely remove the 'app/code/Amasty/Feed' folder and copy the new version of the extension there, if you previously installed it by copying files. Updating via composer needs no extra actions
- Fix the issue with creating a feed file with compression was resolved
- Fix the 'Cron Schedule List' extension being the part of 'Product Feed' is now available for installation via composer
- Fix the error 'Something went wrong: Notice: Undefined offset:... ' while creating a CSV feed file for Magento 2.2.7 CE was resolved
- Fix the issue with assigning a newly created category to a Google category by mistake was resolved
- New we have added 'if not empty' and 'if empty/not empty' modifiers
- New now it is possible to use the image of a parent configurable product for a child simple product
- Improvement we have improved the feed generation process to make it more stable
- Improvement the security was enhanced
- Improvement now it is possible to generate feed via CLI. Use commands 'feed\:profile:list' to get the list of profiles and 'feed\:profile:generate PROFILE_ID' to start the generation of the profile.
- Improvement the ability to use store view-specific values in a product feed file was added
- Improvement a feed name was added to the feed download link
- Fix the module.xml file code was updated
- Fix the issue with images while selection 'additional images' while feed generation was resolved
- Fix the issue when feed generation starts at the wrong time was resolved
- Fix the error while feed generation with the setting 'Use for promo rule condition' = Yes was fixed
- Fix the issue with catalog price rules while feed generation was resolved
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Improvement We have moved the feed cron job to a separate cron group. Now when feed cron task is in progress it doesn't affect the execution of other cron tasks. It is possible now to launch feed cron job with the following command: bin/magento cron:run --group="amasty_feed" command
- Fix the possible issue while setup:upgrade was fixed by adding a dependence from Magento_Config module
- Fix issue with excluding categories when editing category mapping was resolved.
- Fix issue with special price was fixed.
- Fix issues with wrong product URLs were resolved.
- Fix CDATA related issues were fixed.
- Improvement link to the FAQ article regarding feed validation was added.
- Fix html-markup inconsistency was fixed.
- Improvement new attribute "categoryID" added.
- Fix issue with downloading the feed was resolved.
- Fix issue related to inability to proceed to the next step when using Feed Wizard was fixed.
- Fix issue related to attribute values inconsistency across different stores was fixed.
- New the "optional" modifier for XML feeds was added. It provides the ability not to display the attribute with an empty value
- New the feed generation pop-up window was improved. Now, it displays an approximate feed generation time, the number of products, and provides the errors output (in case they arose in the process of generation)
- New the "feed preview" function for quick preview of a feed format without the feed generation was added
- Improvement now, the feed grid displays additional information: the number of products in the feed, the date of the last feed generation and the current status of the feed
- Improvement the ability to select several days of the week for a feed generation by crone was added
- New hints for category names according to Google Taxonomy were added
- New the Google Feed Wizard was redesigned - options from Custom Feed were added
- Improvement the reference information about the launch time of the latest cron jobs was added to the Configuration settings of the module
- New new modifiers, namely: Uppercase, Capitalize, Round, If Empty, To secure URL, To unsecure URL, were added
- New the ability to set modifications - change the price, replace the value with text - for Custom Fields was added
- New the ability to send email notifications on the successful/unsuccessful results of feed generation by cron was added
- New the feed generation queue settings were redesigned. Now, the feed generation will be carried out weekly on the selected day and time period
- Fix the issue with uploading via FTP was resolved
- Fix the issue with duplication products in feeds was fixed
- Fix the issue out of stock products was resolved
- Fix the issue with product URL's when products don't have URL rewrite was fixed
- New the ability to create rule based values for custom fields was added - now you can combine several fields to get one value depending on conditions
- Fix the issue with the invalid xml custom feed was resolved
- Fix the issue with the updating of the extension to the new versions was resolved
- New the ability to add the timestamp of a feed creation in the xml feeds header was added
- Improvement the ability to test FTP/SFTP connection, while configuring the feed, was added
- Fix the issue with duplicate products in the generated feeds was resolved
- Fix the issue with products without category in the feed was resolved
- Improvement now, the extension works through indexing. The feed generating time was improved
- Fix the incorrect column name with fields enclosed by "None" in CSV exporting was fixed
- Fix the issue with saving several categories mapping was fixed
- New the easy-to-copy link to the generated feed on the grid was added
- New now, 3 new settings, that allow excluding disabled, not visible and out of stock products, are available in custom feed
- Fix the issue with batch size was resolved
- Improvement the code was enhanced
- Improvement the stability of feed generation process was improved
- New Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Fix installation issue was fixed.
- Improvement Google Analytics hints are now more consistent
- Fixed an issue with attribute type Multiselect not being exported correctly
- New 'Product ID' attribute is now possible to export
- New In this release, we've implemented the Google Feed Wizard. Now you can set up custom feed profiles for Google Merchant just in 4 steps. This option you can find in Products -> Feeds -> Profiles -> Setup Google Feed.
- Improved Magento 2.2 compatibility and migration from older versions
- Fixed rare case of feed templates being unintentionally deleted
- Magento 2.2 compatibility improved
- Fixed redirect behavior when attempting download feed from removed profile
- Fixed the issue with saving feed profile by using template
- Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
- New now you can make Feed ignore certain categories in Category attribute and Category mapping output
- Fixed generation issue for very large catalogs
- New You can now control whether the shortest or longest category path will be used in output URL
- Number of minor fixes
- Product Enabled and Stock Availability conditions are now available by default
- Fix for incorrect product URLs in a feed in some cases
- Optimized product validation when generating feed
- If no products match condition, empty feed will be generated (instead including full list of products)
- Parent data fetching for XML feed type
- A number of minor improvements
- Now it is possible to compress feeds in ZIP BZ or GZ archives to speed up downloading
- New field available: Price with TAX(VAT)