What is a product feed?
A product feed is a specially generated file with the information about all products in your online store. Upload this file to comparison shopping engines to improve your site search rankings and increase exposure of your products.
With the Magento 2 Product Feed extension you'll be able to easily generate feeds either automatically or manually just in a couple of minutes. Flexible module settings allow you to configure product feeds according to the requirements of any comparison shopping engine.
Use ready-made templates to quickly generate product feeds like Google product feed for Magento 2 or a Bing feed. All ready-made templates are developed to make your work with product feeds as easy as possible:
Easily configure price formats
Magento 2 feed manager allows specifying price formats for each feed you create. Due to numerous settings you can configure the format to meet the requirements of any comparison shopping engine.
Generate feed, considering URL path length
As one product may be placed in multiple categories, the product feed from different paths may vary significantly. You can generate the feed from the shortest or longest address.
Different product types support
Magento 2 feed extension supports all product types. Therefore, while creating special conditions for feed generation you can choose which product types should be included in the feed.
Various feed formats support
Easily generate Magento 2 product feeds in the format you need. The module supports XML, CSV and TXT formats.
Ignore particular categories
You can specify particular categories, which will be excluded from the feed generating process. A product may be enlisted in several categories: e.g. t-shirts in Men Top and Sales. If you don't want to have a feed for Sales category, the extension allows you to ignore it by checking in the backend settings.
Filter products by attribute sets
Include products into the feed, based on their category and attribute values.
- Use flexible conditions for advanced product filtering;
- Specify custom prices and attribute values for each feed;
- Create as many Magento 2 product feeds as you need;
- Generate user-friendly URLs with predefined product parameters to link customers to the necessary store pages;
- Upload feeds to an FTP/SFTP account or download them from the Product feeds grid;
- Set particular time for feed generation;
- Google Analytics Support: with the campaign tracking code you can tag the destination URL of each store item to track the traffic from shopping engines;
- Choose custom time intervals to generate and distribute product feed;
- Easily replace any field value with the custom value while generating the feed ;
- Include product base images, thumbnails and the majority of product attributes into the Magento data feed;
- Generate product feeds either manually or automatically;
- One Magento 2 feed can be distributed to multiple service providers;
- new!Create ZIP/BZ/GZ archives with feeds to speed up downloading.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer