Product Feed for Magento 2 | v1.1.1
What is a product feed?
A product feed is a specially generated file with the information about all products in your online store. Upload this file to comparison shopping engines to improve your site search rankings and increase exposure of your products.
With the Magento 2 Product Feed extension you'll be able to easily generate feeds either automatically or manually just in a couple of minutes. Flexible module settings allow you to configure product feeds according to the requirements of any comparison shopping engine.
Use ready-made templates to quickly generate product feeds like Google product feed for Magento 2 or a Bing feed. All ready-made templates are developed to make your work with product feeds as easy as possible:
Easily configure price formats
Magento 2 feed manager allows specifying price formats for each feed you create. Due to numerous settings you can configure the format to meet the requirements of any comparison shopping engine.
Filter products by attribute sets
Add products to the feed based on their category and attribute values.
Different product types support
Magento 2 feed extension supports all product types. Therefore, while creating special conditions for feed generation you can choose which product types should be included in the feed.
Various feed formats support
Easily generate Magento 2 product feeds in the format you need. The module supports XML, CSV and TXT formats.
- Use flexible conditions for advanced product filtering;
- Specify custom prices and attribute values for each feed;
- Create as many Magento 2 product feeds as you need;
- Generate user-friendly URLs with predefined product parameters to link customers to the necessary store pages;
- Upload feeds to an FTP/SFTP account or download them from the Product feeds grid;
- Set particular time for feed generation;
- Google Analytics Support: with the campaign tracking code you can tag the destination URL of each store item to track the traffic from shopping engines;
- Choose custom time intervals to generate and distribute product feed;
- Easily replace any field value with the custom value while generating the feed ;
- Include product base images, thumbnails and the majority of product attributes into the Magento data feed;
- Generate product feeds either manually or automatically;
- One Magento 2 feed can be distributed to multiple service providers;
- new!Create ZIP/BZ/GZ archives with feeds to speed up downloading.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?