Order Attributes | v3.3.9
Get enough information – complete orders without delays:
Add fields for business information, delivery date, marketing questions, etc. to checkout page
Stop calling or emailing your customers to get additional data - add more fields to checkout page and receive all the necessary information at once with advanced Magento checkout fields manager tool. For example, you can add to your Magento order comments field to let customers leave their feedback.
Increase customer satisfaction
With the Magento order notes extension you get a unique chance to customize checkout page in your Magento store and make customers happier. First, order process at your store becomes much faster. Secondly, you gather required Magento order comments and other order-related information and use it effectively, e.g. improve your customer service by collecting priceless info from Magento checkout comment field or offer the products relevant to customers' demand.
Improve usability of your store for customers and admin users:
Add attributes to the order grid for more convenient order data management
Add fields to Magento order grid to display all necessary attributes in one place and have a convenient access to the data. Sort and filter orders by the custom attributes for easy reporting.
Completely integrated with admin order creation and editing
You can fill in custom Magento order attributes when creating orders from admin panel. Edit order attributes' values after the order was placed, right from the order view page in admin panel. When an order is edited, the attributes are copied into the new order.
Attribute values can be saved for future checkouts
Why is it useful? - Registered customers will not need to enter the same information with each order.
Ability to use default values
Feel free to automatically apply default value for cases, when the attribute field was not filled in or if the attribute is set to be not visible on front end.
Customize admin roles even further
It is possible to separate control of permissions for editing attributes within an order. This feature comes in handy when you have many store admins to do different work. Now you can hand pick the users who would be able to edit order attributes, and restrict this possibility for others.
Possibility to use calendar for date type order attributes
With the help of calendar option admin users can quickly specify all date type attributes when creating orders in the backend.
Protect created attribute values
Order attribute values are now restored if something went wrong when you create orders in the backend.
Attribute configuration options:
Add any number of fields of many types
You can add unlimited number of Magento custom checkout fields. Available field types: text field, dropdown, checkboxes, dependable dropdowns, date with time, radio buttons and many others.
Now the file upload input type is available. It enables customers to upload/attach files during the checkout process on any checkout step.
Use the attributes in e-mails and PDF docs
The fields can be added to the order-related emails and PDF documents (shipment emails, invoices and packing slips).
Flexible conditions for attribute display
Choose at which store views to display the fields. You can also display the attributes on order view pages both to admins and customers.
Add custom attributes to HTML print-outs
Add any order attributes you need to HTML print-out documents on the customer order confirmation page.
Display attributes based on selected shipping method
You can show additional attributes only when a specific shipping method is selected. E.g. Display a field for Magento order comments when a customer chooses self-delivery option.
Advanced extension features:
- Support of Paypal Express checkout.
- Magento order notes can be used in any email template which has order object (for example order confirmation email), with possibility to process them by functions.
- Values of custom order attributes are available via Magento API with "sales_order.info" method. Works both via SOAP and XML-RPC.
Take a look at some more solutions for collecting order information:
- Order attributes functionality is compatible with One Step Checkout extension. You can place additional fields on Magento custom checkout page, which shows all 6 standard Magento checkout steps on one page and lets you configure them according to your requirements.
- One more extension for collecting customer information is Customer Attributes extension. Place fields on registration page to know age, preferences and interests of customers, receive documents and all other information you may need.
- Order Memos and Attachments module enables you to make memos, add important data (like processing or actual shipping dates) to any orders after customers or admins have created them.
Order Attributes Video Review
To see the way Order Attributes extension works please watch the review.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
- Is this plugin compatible with one step checkout extensions?
- Does this extension add attributes to existing checkout steps or to custom ones?
- Are dependent attributes supported by the module?
- Can I use created attributes in order-related emails and documents?
- Can I use Order Attributes only in one store in a multi-store configuration?
- Can I use different order attributes in my multiple store views?
- Does this Order Attributes module work with SOAP API v.2?
- Can a created attribute be displayed on the Order Grid?
Amasty is the best Magento developer ever TRUST ME
5 Satrs, keep it up
Thank you again amasty
Aside from allowing us to add information to the checkout process, I found that the Order Attributes extension solved another problem for me. We use a drop shipping extension that sends purchase orders to our suppliers. Sometimes we have to send special shipping instructions in the purchase order, like "Use least expensive shipping". There are a few different instructions and having to type them in each time they're needed is extra work and there's the chance of typos.
I was able to set up an order attribute that's not visible on the front end, with a drop-down list of the special instructions. Now our sales people only have to edit the attributes and pick the specific instruction and it will be added to the purchase order. (The Amasty documentation explains how to add order attributes to custom templates.)
Thanks to Amasty for providing awesome extensions and excellent support!
Customer support: efficient but not very fast, doesn't work on weekends.
So here is always a but. In general, I'm satisfied and would recommend this mod.
We learned about this module just by chance and it was a huge relief. It embodies all the necessary functions; it is quite flexible and very convenient. I strongly recommend it to all ecommerce merchants.
After installing there was a conflict with another extension, but thanks to the great support of the people at Amasty, it was all solved within a few hours.
I always recommend Amasty extensions to my Magento clients, because of their greay support. Thanks guys!
Hats off to Amasty for a superb extension.
The support was excellent fast and useful.
Excellent value for money!
I would highly recomend to anyone and any Company.
I forgot to edit the .phtml files and thought the extension did not work. They changed the .phtml's for me, great service! :)
Problem? No. Fixed within 1 day by the developer.
Fantastic support - above and beyond!