Strengthen customers engagement by sharing valuable information
Blog Pro for Magento 2
- Create catchy posts with an intuitive editor
- Promote your store with advanced SEO capabilities
- Add multi-level category tree and 3D tags
- Freely customize your blog pages layout
- Use AMP to make your blog work fast
- Manage comments and let visitors share content
- Improve mobile shopping with PWA add-on
Easily create a blog for your web store
It is a well-known fact that an e-commerce blog managed on a separate platform or on a subdomain requires extra time and resources. Moreover, such store pages are usually ranked poorer by Google search engines than pages placed on Magento, irrespective of the quality of the content. In this way, it may cause a loss of potential customers.
This extension helps to smoothly create a blog or a forum-like space for your customers without adding any 3rd-party framework, and conveniently manage it. Make the connection with your store visitors much stronger by sharing engaging articles. Perfectly build your sales strategy thanks to the advanced SEO and content management functionality.
An essential tool for great content marketing
Get new leads and attracting more target audience to your web store
Increase your store search engines ranking with advanced SEO features
Significant increase in organic traffic
The main issue we wanted to solve is driving traffic through more content. The module made a significant increase in natural search referrals, plus it integrates well with our theme. I would recommend this extension to any Magento website for driving more traffic to your website. This was just the extension I was looking for!
Technical Manager at Bella Barista
Drive more visitors to your web store
Attract more visitors to your website with a properly-structured, and media-rich blog on M2. Enrich it with the quick customer-oriented navigation. Enjoy many ways of customizing the blog pages layout. Add any type of content and adjust M2 news display in a few clicks.
Automatically optimize the UX of your blog to reach more user engagement
Due to responsive design, your blog visitors will be able to read your posts from any device. Increase the load speed and improve SEO with Accelerated Mobile Pages. Add catchy widgets to any of your website pages to inform customers of the newest articles or related posts.
Increase your site traffic by easily adding metadata to the blog posts
Boost your blog’s awareness by specifying metadata to the whole blog
Improve your search engine rankings with Google Rich Snippets support
Enhance customer loyalty by letting them share your posts via social buttons
Efficiently manage your blog in one place
Make any changes in posts, categories, tags, and author information through the handy grids from the backend. Always keep in touch with your potential customers via the options for comments monitoring.
Get a full SEO upgrade for your store
Benefit from the combo offer: the Blog Pro extension is included in the Premium version of the All-in-One SEO Solution. Build a winning SEO strategy even not being a pro, use extended automation and content marketing tools to boost your store visibility in Google and generate more high-converting traffic.
Advanced features for Magento 2 blog extension
Import blog from WordPress in few clicks
Transfer all the posts, comments, tags, authors, and media files from WordPress to your Magento store. Get more options for comfortable management of your store and blog in one place.
Inform customers about new comments
With Magento 2 Blog Pro extension you can notify blog visitors about new comments to the thread they participate in. Also, customers can track the posts they liked or commented in their accounts.
More Options for Magento 2 Blog Pro Extension
- Enhance your blog's visual storytelling due to integration with Magento 2.3 Page Builder
- Schedule posts to be published at a predetermined date
- Supports multistore configuration for Authors, Tags and Categories — to manage blog across multiple Store Views
- Upgrade front end design with full Jet Theme compatibility
- Let customers keep track on the posts they liked or commented in their accounts
- Benefit from the compatibility with the latest EU's GDPR requirements
- Manage all cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid
- Avoid the issues of content duplicates with blog pages canonical URLs
Enhance the blog navigation with the powerful Amasty Elastic Search module
Boost your content discoverability by adding Elastic Search module to your store and help your customers to find the posts and comments using the main search bar.
Some more hints for making your store even more powerful
- Lead to the blog pages via stunning Magento 2 Vertical Menu. Creating an attractive and dynamic navigation menu without any technical skills is much easier than you can imagine.
- Provide your demanding customers with detailed information about your products without overloading your product pages. Attach files of any format to the product description instead, using the Magento 2 File Upload.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: magento 2 add customer attribute.
Magento 2 Blog extension with free support is a tool that helps you manage a blog right in your Magento store without using third-party platforms. This extension allows you to improve the marketing of your store and attract more potential customers to your site. Attracting more traffic and increasing its awareness is possible thanks to the advanced SEO capabilities of this module.
Magento 2 PWA compatibility of this extension can make you free to scale your blog for any screen resolution. This marketing tool offers a great opportunity to create catching and valuable content. You can add a fast, high-performing blog section to your online store, and easy navigation. Responsive design will help increase retention and turn one-time visitors into regular customers.
A widget is a small informational or functional block located in a narrow column of the site. It can be a button, banner, search bar, text block, and more. Widgets can be displayed on all pages of the site and are constantly in sight of the user, which means they are ideal for posting important information.
Setting up widgets in Magento is a complex process that requires some work with code. Here is a step-by-step guide for setting up custom widgets in Magento.
Some of your posts may be included in multiple categories and have several tags. That's why different category and tag pages can posses the same content that search engines mark as duplicated. Hide these pages from indexation to avoid this problem.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Compatibility we added the integration with the Amasty Custom Reports Builder extension so that you can create reports using extension data
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with other Amasty extensions that are using the jQuery Slick library
- Fix we corrected the work with blog entities in case an admin user’s Role Scope is limited
- Compatibility the compatibility with custom themes was improved
- Fix we resolved the issue with post preview under German interface locale
- New we implemented architecture modifications to the blog pages layout to make it available in layout updates - now you can add any widgets you need to blog pages to make them more informative and attractive
- Fix we corrected the process of relating products with posts on a multisource inventory installation
- Fix we resolved the issue with FPC on Blog Posts page of a customer account
- New now you can display related products on the post page as well as show related posts on linked products' pages
- New we added a new tab to the Customer Account on the storefront to let customers keep track on the posts they liked or commented
- New we added canonical URLs to blog pages to avoid the issue of duplicate content
- New now you can configure URL keys of categories, tags and authors per store view
- New now customers can share blog posts via WhatsApp
- New we returned and improved the ‘Views’ functionality on the storefront
- New now you can set a description for category pages and also we added a new fieldset of settings to configure categories' display for better convenience
- New now your customers can be notified about new comments to the thread they participate in (to let customers unsubscribe from such notifications please install the corresponding system module which is supplied with the extension)
- New we implemented enhancements to the comments block: now the replies tree is hidden by default and is displayed on click
- Improvement we implemented performance improvements for large catalogs
- Improvement we optimized author linking on the store front to remove excess blocks
- Improvement we reviewed the SEO setting of the extension and implemented required amendments to make them work in accordance with module logic and be more understandable and predictable
- Improvement we reviewed extension’s functioning and implemented the required modifications for stability maintainance
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility with Varnish
- Fix we resolved the issue with invalid AMP pages in case JS code is configured to be moved to the bottom of the page
- Fix we fixed the title duplication issue on the post page
- New we created a separate layout block for an author - now you can share more information about author of the post with your readers including photo, description and links to various social networks
- New we added new option for URL Postfix setting: now you can use Slash( “/“) as value
- New we covered the main plugin's features with MFTF tests. It will help to improve quality and stability of our extension
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we corrected the post scheduling for different time-zones
- Compatibility we designed integration with Amasty GDPR extension
- Fix we resolved issue with saving category in multi store case
- Improvement we implemented several enhancements to AMP versions of blog pages: validation of comment form, display of comments and tags widgets, currency switcher
- Compatibility compatibility with Jet Theme was enhanced
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Varnish
- Fix we corrected the display of Published At date on Posts grid to match the right timezone
- Fix we corrected minor visual imperfections in admin panel and on frontend
- Fix we resolved the issue with non-removable related posts
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced module GraphQl
- Fix we resolved the issue with Blog Post preview
- Fix we resolved issue with multi-store post url
- Improvement now AMP part of plugin supports authors' pages
- Improvement we rewrote post sharing via Twitter according to the new method
- Fix we corrected the display of Recent Post Widget images on AMP
- Fix we resolved the issue with unexpected image resizing
- Fix we fixed the issue with Blog backend in case of limited Role Scope
- Fix we corrected the default value of fields with 'date' database type
- Fix we rechecked and established correct dependency on jQuery UI library
- New now extension supports multistore configuration for categories, authors and tags
- Improvement we reviewed and rewrote plugin's pagination
- Improvement we enhanced the validation of content on AMP-versions of pages
- Improvement we slightly improved the display of widgets
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Mega Menu extension
- Fix we corrected the behavior of 'Recent Posts Quantity in Block' setting
- Fix we fixed plugin's warning in case of attempt to create a category with already existing URL
- Fix we resolved the issue with Posts' Save in case of Interface Locale switching
- Fix we corrected minor visual imperfections on post edit page in admin panel
- Compatibility compatibility with read GraphQL was enhanced
- Improvement we implemented minor enhancement to unit tests
- Improvement the workflow of author's assigning/deleting was enhanced
- Improvement now it is possible to leave multiple comments in a row without page reload if GDPR is enabled
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Magento 2.3.3
- Fix we resolved XSS vulnerability with GDPR enabled
- Fix minor issues with blog widget's functionality were resolved
- Fix we corrected the color scheme functioning in 3D Cloud
- Fix several minor fixes were implemented
- Improvement now scheduler for post publication take store’s timezone configuration into account
- Compatibility compatibility with Porto theme was enhanced
- Fix we resolved the issue with adding of amp-link to header if Accelerated Mobile Pages are disabled
- Fix we fixed the incorrect behavior of pagination
- New we added a new option that allows you to pin featured posts at the top of the Blog page to draw more readers' attention
- New we have introduced the ‘Like’ control functionality, so now it’s possible to vote for posts on the frontend. It will help you to indicate which topics are more helpful and interesting for your readers
- Improvement now the post’s views counter is available in the backend. It shows the quantity of times each post was viewed on the frontend
- Compatibility now the module is read compatible with GraphQL. It allows to expose the data like post page, recent posts, posts grid, recent comments, comments, categories tree, tags, author page, category page etc. in order to build PWA/JS based frontend
- Fix we solved minor issues
- New we added the WordPress Import functionality, so that if you already have a blog on WordPress and need to transfer all the posts, comments, tags, authors and media files to your Magento installation, you can now easily do it in few clicks
- Fix issue with saving tag from create post page was resolved
- New we introduced a new option with the help of which you can set relation between posts. Now readers are able to see 'Related posts' right on the post page they are currently viewing
- Improvement we added Author and Category entities to Posts grid for better administrator’s experience in sorting and filtering of posts
- Improvement we implemented code improvements
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility with Porto theme
- Fix we solved minor issues
- Fix we resolved the problem with user comments
- New introducing new user interface of the article creation page in backend
- New readers are able to see 'More posts from the author' in separate page
- New ability to preview post in backend to see how the article would look at the front before it was published
- New the microdata (breadcrumb, author, name, description, image) was added to better index the articles and make the blog more SEO friendly
- Improvement readers are able to see number of posts in each category now
- New introducing new user interface and refined UX
- New ability to create multi level category tree and assign Blog Posts in subcategory was added
- New ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Fix an issue with timezone error was resolved
- Improvement code refactoring was made
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.2.3 and Magento 2.3.0 was improved
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Fix an issue during installation process was resolved
- Fix an issue with post images was resolved
- New deep integration with Magento Page Builder extension was added. It is implemented in blogpagebuilder submodule which is disabled by default for backward compatibility with Magento installation without Page Builder. Please enable blogpagebuilder module once Page Builder extension is used.
- New allows to insert blog related pieces (blog post list, recent blog posts, blog posts tag cloud etc into any place of the page using drag&drop tool of Magento Page Builder
- Improvement code style refactoring was made
- Improvement the Blog existing grids and forms in backend was rewritten using Magento UI components
- Compatibility basic compatibility with Magento PageBuilder was added
- New now the extension can automatically create AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) for Blog Category Pages and Blog Post Pages. The Pages powered by AMP are immediately loaded with content.
- Fix the issue with the blank space in the top menu while the Blog link display setting is disabled was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3 was enhanced
- Improvement the ability to set the 'alt' HTML attribute for thumbnails was added
- Fix the issue with the blog search was resolved
- New a new field for meta title suffix was added. It gives the ability to add a permanent text for all post pages to the meta title separated with " | "
- New the ability to add blog categories, recent blog posts and comments to any pages via widgets was added
- New the ability to place the link to a blog page in a both in a categories menu and a toolbar was added
- New now, an admin will be notified after a comment is added to a post
- Fix the issue with the meta title was resolved
- Fix the issue with inserting a variable while using the WYSIWYG editor was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Search Pro extension was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Varnish cache was enhanced
- Fix the issue with the exception when '/' has been removed from the end of the URL was resolved
- New the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added
- Fix the issue with the comments counter was resolved
- Fix the issue with js in Magento config was resolved
- Fix the vulnerability with the cross-site scripting was fixed
- Improvement starting from this version, the functionality that adds the Blog Pages to the Amasty XML Sitemap module has been moved to the Amasty Blog Pro extension.
- Fixed an issue with the pagination on category pages
- Setting for image size on blog page is added
- Fixed an issue with wrong date for different timezones
- Full compatibility with core cache (Magento FPC) is added
- Fixed an issue with the calendar date format on the post edit page
- Fixed issue with WYSIWIG for short content
- Code improvement for compatibility with PHP 7.1
- Fixed comments issue on M2.2
- Replaced thumbnail in posts with image from gallery
- Fixed bug with image re-saving (after blog post duplication).
- Fixed errors with RSS feed;
- Fixed error when adding comment;
- Minor fixes
- "Published Date" column was added
- Minor syntax fix
- Fix for incorrect database table names
- Sitemap added (for compatibility with our Google XML Sitemap extension)