Abandoned Cart Email | v1.15.2
- Some statistics for you to consideration;
- See how follow-ups help your business;
- Customize cart reminders;
- Set effective email sending campaigns;
- See the video review to get more details.
According to the Sale Cycle, the average abandonment rate in the sales sector is over 73% and the overwhelming majority of abandonments happen in the time period between 1 pm and 2 pm.
Among the common reasons for leaving online stores shoppers emphasize the following:
- High shipping costs (44%)
- Hesitation, simply being not ready to purchase (41%)
- Too high product prices (25%)
Motivate your audience to complete purchases
Very often online shoppers add products to their carts but don’t complete purchases because of hesitation. Remove the hesitation with the Magento Abandoned Cart Emails extension by getting closer to clients and boost your sales.
Boost your conversion rates
Do you know that according to the latest statistics every single shopping cart reminder sent to non-converted customers brings about $5 back to the online store? In a highly competitive e-commerce market, you simply can’t afford to ignore potential profit which could be generated by abandoned carts.
Get more loyal clients
Show to your clients you highly appreciate them by offering tempting discounts in your Magento abandoned cart email. You can easily personalize your reminders and therefore get more powerful feedback.
Create an unlimited number of email templates
Create as many different templates as you need and easily customize them according to your specific requirements:
- Display product configuration options like size, color etc.
- Use format manager to display currency, dates, price and time in the necessary format.
- Use URL manager to automatically create URLs corresponding to Magento requirements.
Incentivize customers with discounts
Insert discount codes into any of the follow-ups so that store visitors will be highly motivated to come back and purchase the items from their abandoned carts. E.g. you may send 3 reminders to a customer and add promo codes to the 2-nd and 3-rd cart emails to increase the chance of order.
Custom rule for each type of products
Different products require different approaches to be sold. Clients who are going to purchase expensive products, for example, cars or jewelry, require more attention. So, you can create a special rule for such types of products to send more follow-ups and promo codes to potential clients.
Generate flexible rules
Create an unlimited number of flexible rules to send as many follow-ups as you need. For each rule you can set an individual number of follow-ups to be sent, e.g. for simple and cheap products, it may be 2 reminders, for more expensive ones it may be 4 or 5.
Use customizable sending schedule
If you are going to send more than one email you can indicate any time periods between the dispatches.
Automatically add coupons
Motivate customers to return to your Magento store and complete their purchase with discount coupons. Specify conditions when the promo coupons should be automatically sent to clients.
Capture emails of guest visitors with AJAX
Usually, visitors are not likely to register on shopping sites, so it’s very important to have the ability to send follow-ups not only to authorized visitors but to guest cart abandoners as well. The module captures guest addresses with AJAX when visitors fill in the checkout fields to send them follow-ups in case they interrupt the checkout process.
Cancel email dispatch based on stock availability
The dispatch automatically stops when customers click on the "restore cart" link or in case any product in the cart is out of stock. After the order is placed, follow-ups won't be sent as well.
Manage rules faster using mass actions
It’s possible to enable, disable or delete rules in bulk. An admin user can apply these actions to any number of rules right from the grid in your backend.
Send targeted emails
While creating a rule you can specify customer groups, order amount, particular brand names etc. Such flexibility will help you to effectively set up mass email sending by accurately targeting it.
Track the number of recovered carts in a current month
Use new condition to track how many carts each particular customer has restored this month. Due to this option, you get even more precise recovery data and prevent abuse from shoppers who abandon their carts too often.
Possibility to make the coupon available for the email recipient only
To take the coupon usage over total control make the promo-code sent in the follow-up email valid only for the email recipient.
Analyze your campaigns
History grid shows who of your clients just opened a recovery link, recovered the cart as well as whether they used the attached coupons or not. Filter and sort the data by rule name, customers’ names and emails, status, etc for effective analysis of your campaigns. For a proper analyzing a store, admin can also export the detailed history of all non-converted carts.
Manage and import email blacklist
The module enables you quickly view, edit and import customers' emails blacklist. Add customer addresses to the list either manually or by uploading them from your computer.
Send test emails
The module allows you create test notifications and send them to the appropriate address to check if everything functions correctly.
With this tool you can also:
- Disable auto sending option and manage follow-ups manually.
- Stop sending emails once the recovery link is opened.
- Send a reminder copy to an alternate email address.
- Send follow-ups to registered clients only (not guests).
Moderate emails in the queue
Before a follow-up is sent it gets into the sending queue where you can see all the sending details and edit content. Modify the scheduled date and time as well as the customer's email address. You can also edit templates right from the queue grid.
Enrich the list of your marketing tools
Compatibility with other modules
The extension fully supports the One Step Checkout module functionality allowing you to easier capture customers' email addresses and launch effective email campaigns.
To see how Abandoned Cart Email module works please watch the video review.
- What’s required for the extension to work?
- How many abandoned carts are allowed per customer?
- How many abandoned carts can be recovered by one user?
- Does this Abandoned Cart Email extension work with guest checkout?
- Does AJAX email capture work with One Step Checkout extensions?
- Does abandoned cart email contain pics of the items in the customer’s cart?
- Are there any ready-to-use email templates?
- Can I send a coupon code in a reminder email?
- Can further reminders be cancelled if a customer places an order after the first reminder?
- Can I have different rules for reminders in different store views?
- Can I use Google Analytics utm tagging?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Extension works almost well, rules are robust. you can make chain of messages etc.
There some things to fix/improve:
1. coupon code is not applied when customer is clicking link email. Customer is logged to the store, its session is handled, so why not to apply email coupon at once?
2. Event cancelling should be multiple choice instead of dropdown with just only 2 options. It can be much powerful when different events are triggered (now its purchase and link clicking.) but this is not enough
Must say you can freely choose Amasty products they are good with there products and support.
It’s an excellent email trigger with multiple options and opportunities. It took some time to “play” with all of them. The number of features, possibilities and customizations is amazing!
Actually, sending out the first bunch of emails I was afraid that clients will mark this mail as spam. Instead we’ve received a positive feedback; the clients came back for actual purchases. We recovered a lot of abandoned cart with this plugin.
E-mail templates are also worth noticing, they look really good. But if you want to create your own template, you’ll have to figure out how to do it. It would be nice if this feature becomes more intuitive and user-friendly. So I can tell for sure that it's a great idea for that price.
Generally, it’s one tool to earn more without any extra work.
Although you can customize the templates and add various product parameters and stuff in it, it would be much easier if there were a couple of decent email templates – but we had to design them and code them so they look good. With this option it would be an all-in-one solution saving our time.
One thing that made me a little bit sad is the design of email templates. I expected something more. Yes they’re customizable but I wanted ready cool-designed templates.
Overall, this is a great module and will be even better once they made the above mentioned improvement.
So, the addon is exactly what they promised, plus excellent customer support.
A must have for every online shop...
Comprehensive extension that offers multiple opportunities
It also comes with a nice mail theme that, in most cases, can be used as is.
Unbeatable value for money