Extra Fee for Magento 1
Are you ready to provide customers with additional services? Learn how to motivate clients to spend more and increase the avarage order value with the Extra Fee extension.
- Create numerous fees for extra services
- Configure fees based on payment and shipping methods
- Place fee options to checkout and cart pages
- Specify flexible condition settings for fees display
- Use different input types
Equip your store with additional paid services
Want to extend store functionality with additional paid services and add extra fee options to your website? With the Magento Extra Fee extension you can create an unlimited number of fees for any service you need. Add Magento extra fee to checkout or cart pages to make customers select necessary services with the corresponding tax before completing the purchase. Set specific fee options as default and choose whether to create percent or fixed fee price. The module also allows generating Magento extra fees based on payment and shipping methods.
The Magento extra charge module enables you to easily manage fee options from the backend and carefully fine tune their display according to your specific needs:
- Show fees options on cart and checkout pages;
- Set flexible conditions for fees display;
- Specify default fee value;
- Generate Magento multiple fees based on payment and shipping methods;
- Customize fees block display for different store views;
- Use various input types;
- Select checkout steps for fees display;
- Choose customer groups for which fees block will be displayed;
Set price type
The Magento custom fee module offers two pricing types - fixed and percent. It means that you can either specify a flat amount tax like $10 or set a percent fee like 3% from the cart subtotal.
Choose default fee value
While creating options for a fee block you can specify which of the options will be chosen as default. In this case the Magento payment fee will be automatically applied unless a customer selects another option.
Manage fees display
Use flexible conditions
Generate Magento payment fees based on various conditions and condition combinations. Use cart and product attributes to adjust fees display to your needs. Therefore, with the extension you can charge special tax for particular items or products from a specific category etc.
Specify customer groups
The Extra Fee Magento extension enables you to choose specific customer groups for which the additional taxes will be available, so that you can easily display particular fees for one groups and hide them from others.
Customize fees block for different store views
If you are running a multi store website, with the Magento custom fee module you can easily translate the fee name and options for each particular store view. You can also specify different labels for different store views.
Set fees based on payment and shipping methods
Due to feature-rich Magento extra fee tool you can create and assign fees to any shipping or payment method you need. For example, surcharge 2% for DHL Ground shipping method or add an extra fee for those who choose PayPal.
Apply certain fees automatically
Now it is possible to apply specific fees automatically. To do that you need to create a fee, preset it’s conditions and enable ‘Autoapply’ option in the ‘General’ tab.
Calculate fees based on shipping/tax/discount amount
This feature allows you to calculate fees using an advanced formula. The module will automatically totalize shipping and tax and subtract a discount amount to display the final fee to a customer. It’s possible to apply the option to all fees by default or set other parameters of calculation for a particular rule.
Select input type
Customize fees options display by choosing one of three available input types for each particular fees block:
- Radio buttons
Specify checkout step for fees display
When placing Magento multi fees block on the checkout page you can choose whether to place it on the payment or shipping step.
Choose fees block position
The module enables you to place Magento multiple fees blocks on cart and checkout pages and let store visitors easily select and apply the necessary option to see the final sum including extra fees. The fees can be chosen automatically or can be manually selected by customers.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix the issue with extra fee rounding was resolved
- Fix the issue with duplicate extra fee title was fixed
- Fix the issue with incorrect fee value while order printing was resolved
- Improvement fee variables were added to invoice pdf and invoice email
- Fix the issue with overwriting value of rule was fixed
- Fix the issue with extra fee decimal price displaying on cart page was resolved
- Improvement the code was enhanced
- Fix security fixes
- Fix the fee application on checkout under guest customer was fixed
- Fixed an issue with JS errors in browser console
- Compatibility with Amasty One Step Checkout greatly improved
- Fixed missing locale files
- New added a setting to display fee including or excluding tax.
- VAT/Tax display improvements
- Number of minor bugfixes
- Checkout fees added to totals on the order view page under customer's account
- Fixed wrong percentage calculation for some cases.
- Minor fix for tooltips
- Fixed handling shipping cost taxes in some cases
- Optimized tax calculation
- New options for shipping/tax/discount calculations
- Better compatibility with Amasty One Step Checkout extension
- Improvements for customer group selector in rule settings
- Minor improvements
- Possibility to automatically apply specific fee based on certain conditions
- Payment methods visual select box instead of text field
- Missed translations were added
- Frontend URL is compatible with SUPEE patch