Special Promotions Pro for Magento 2 | v1.2.2
Gain loyalty with individual promos
Thanks to thought-out conditions functionality you can create highly individual and accurate promotions. Such a personal approach makes customers feel cared about and they pay back with loyalty.
Increase repeat purchases
Let customers understand that shopping at your store is beneficial. Create promotions for various occasions, give small prizes and customers will not resist coming back.
Wide range of promotion types to suit all tastes and needs
The most popular
See the list of the most popular actions among our customers. They all are familiar to online shoppers and are easy to set up.
- Buy a water bottle, get one free
- Get a $40 discount for each $300 spent
- Buy 3 different watches, get the most expensive with 50% off
Each N-th after X-th
Use such promotions for products, which are sold in large amounts. Set a number of products, which users must buy for the original price and then set a discount step for discounted items among the remained products.
- Add 13 items to cart, buy 5 for a regular price and get each 3rd after 5 with 30% discount (or $10 off, or for $9.99)
Buy X Get Y
This group of actions includes promotions connected with two different products - users buy one and get another one discounted.
- Buy a laptop, get a mouse for free
- Buy pants, get a tie with $10 off
- Buy any pizza, get a dessert for $9.99
Each Group of N
Create promotions to sell more pieces of the same product - set a percent or flat discount.
- Buy 11 sponges, get each 5 for $2.99
- Buy 8 chocolate bars, get each 3 with 40% off
Buy X Get N of Y
Such promotions include two products, but users can get a discount for several items of second (Y) product.
- Buy a razor, get 3 razor blades for free
- Buy a watch, get 2 wristlets with $15 off
- Buy sneakers, get 3 pairs of socks for $11.99
Create product sets according to your needs and set fixed or percent discounts for them.
- Get a chair, a lamp and a cushion for $200
- Get a bed, 2 pillows and a blanket with a 25% discount
All products after N
If you have products which are mandatory to sale, give discounts on attractive additional products, which must be bought together.
- Buy 2 sinks for the full price, add max 3 water taps to cart and get them with 20% discount (or $50, or for fixed $150)
These actions are good for products, which are usually bought in several pieces. You can set which of the pieces will be discounted.
- Buy 4 wheels, get 4th with 50% off
- Buy 3 TVs, get 3rd for $89
- Buy 6 paper towels, get each 2nd with $3 off
Accurate conditions for proper rules limitation
The module implements new conditions based on customer info. Specify customer's Name, Gender, Date of birth, Membership period, etc. to apply proper discounts to the right people. For example, you can give discounts on the St. Patrick's Day to all people, who have 'Green' in their last names. Or create a peculiar loyalty bonus for clients with Membership period more than 365 days.
Specify order statuses (pending, completed, etc.) and time after orders were placed to restrict rule use. For example, you can apply the rule only for customers with 3 or more orders, with order status "Complete" and which were placed 6 months or less ago.
Set precise limitations based on orders qty and total sales amount. Reward customers who had spent significant money amounts and show that you value them. For example, create deals for customers who placed 4 orders and/or spent $500 for the last 6 months.
Use such attributes as Subtotal, Items qty, Shipping Region, etc. to give discounts only for certain carts. For example, you can use this feature to restrict discounts by small total amounts in carts of guest visitors and avoid providing discounts when it’s not profitable for you.
Create custom options for products and use them as rule conditions. This is a very accurate way to limit promotions, you can adjust the offer to any case. E.g. you offer glasses, and there's a custom option to include an engraving. In this case you can offer discounts only on engraved glasses.
Sophisticated features for smart operation
Skip products on special price
Giving discounts for products on special price is not profitable and manual price editing for every product is a monkey job. Now you can enable 'Skip products on special price' option and save your time.
Complete Magento integration
The module supports multi store and multi currency options and also fully intergates with Magento taxes functionality.
Choose price for discount calculation
Define which price should be selected for discount calculation for every rule. Choose one of three options - original price, price after previous discounts or special price.
Discount display on the cart page
Clearly indicate disount amount on the cart page. Let customers know that they used special offers.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?