Version 2.5.2 - October 18, 2018
– Fix: Rare issue where particular sequence of extension updates could render some Cart Price Rules unsaveable has been addressed.
Version 2.5.1 - October 11, 2018
– Fix: the issues with the scheduler on Magento Commerce 2.2.x were resolved
– Fix: the issue with the cart price rule preview on Magento Commerce was resolved
Version 2.5.0 - September 05, 2018
– New: the debug mode for a shopping cart was added. Now you can see the discounts applied to each item in the cart
– Improvement: the fields order and the text prompts are changed to simplify the cart price rules settings.
Version 2.4.4 - August 22, 2018
– Improvement: the integration with Amasty Promo Banners and Amasty Product Labels extensions was added
– Improvement: the work of the discount breakdown feature was improved
– Improvement: the compatibility with the Amasty Shipping Rules extension was improved
Version 2.4.3 - July 30, 2018
– Fix: the issue with the counting of items for the action 'buy x get y' was resolved
– Fix: the issue with a group discount when making PayPal payment was resolved
Version 2.4.2 - July 19, 2018
– Fix: the issue with reward points was resolved
Version 2.4.1 - July 13, 2018
– FIx: the issue with cron in scheduler on Magento Enterprise Edition (Magento Commerce) was resolved
Version 2.4.0 - July 05, 2018
– New: the ability to read/update/create rules via Magento API was added
– New: the ability to apply discounts to the same products in the cart via "Each N-th" actions was added
Version 2.3.0 - June 08, 2018
– New: the ability to apply a discount to the cheapest or the most expensive products first, by configuring 'Each N-th', 'Each Group of N' and 'Each Product After N', was added
– New: the information section was added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
– Improvement: the 'Calculate Discount Based On' setting was removed from 'Each N-th', 'Buy X Get Y' and 'Each Product After N' actions
Version 2.2.5 - June 06, 2018
– Compatibility: the compatibility with Magento versions less than 2.2.4 was improved
Version 2.2.4 - June 01, 2018
– Improvement: 'Calculate Discount Based On' setting was removed from 'Each N-th', 'Buy X Get Y' and 'Each Product After N' actions as non-applicable.
Version 2.2.3 - May 07, 2018
– Fix: design of Discount Breakdown was adjusted
Version 2.2.2 - May 02, 2018
– Compatibility: Magento Enterprise Schedule feature support was improved
Version 2.2.1 - April 19, 2018
– Links to usage examples were added
Version 2.2.0 - April 04, 2018
– New: discount breakdown introduced. Now you can see all promotion rules applied with discount amount for each
– New: compatibility with Amasty Customer Attributes introduced
Version 2.1.0 - March 14, 2018
– Improved the 'Product set' action. Now, only SKUs can be used to create a set
– Improved usability by removing the 'Maximum Qty Discount is Applied To' setting from the 'Group of N' action
– Fixed the logic of the 'Product set' and 'Group of N' actions
– FIxed an issue with 'Max Amount of Discount' setting
Version 2.0.5 - March 02, 2018
– Fixed an issue with installation on Magento 2.2.2
Version 2.0.4 - January 18, 2018
– Rare issue with extension installation on Magento Enterprise Edition was fixed
– Compatibility with 3rd party extensions was improved
Version 2.0.3 - January 04, 2018
– 'Each N-th' action behavior was fixed
Version 2.0.2 - December 14, 2017
– The discount calculation for the "Each Nth" rules was fixed.
Version 2.0.1 - December 04, 2017
– The installation script was fixed.
Version 2.0.0 - November 29, 2017
– The configuration of several promo actions was simplified:
The promo actions "Each M-th After X-th" and "All Product after N" were combined in one action - "Each Product After N".
The promo actions "Buy X get N of Y" and "Buy X get Y" were combined in one action - "Buy X get Y".
– The advanced conditions display on Magento Enterprise Edition was changed.
– The issue with promo rule labels display was fixed.
Version 1.3.1 - October 23, 2017
– Fixed discount display in admin area
Version 1.3.0 - October 20, 2017
– New: Customer ID can be used as customer condition
– New: Magento Enterprise edition Schedule feature compatibility
– Fixed the rare case of division by zero
Version 1.2.4 - October 05, 2017
– "Each M-th after X-th" rule logic fixed
– Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
Version 1.2.3 - August 30, 2017
– Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced