Product Attachments for Magento 2
Let customers get more details about products they purchase. Provide them with accurate manuals, licenses, warranties and other additional info right on product pages. Upload files of any format and use catchy icons to capture customers' attention with Magento 2 Product Attachments.
- Add an unlimited number of various file types
- Track and manage attachments via API
- Display catchy attachment icons
- Adjust attachments position via widgets
- Benefit from mobile optimized design
Enrich product pages with additional information
If you sell complex products you need to provide customers with maximally detailed descriptions to help them find necessary information before making a purchase decision. The Product Attachments extension for Magento 2 equips product pages with a special attachments block where you can upload numerous documents such as user guides, certificates, licenses and many others. Use predefined icons or upload your own ones, upload an unlimited number of any file types and make product pages as informative as possible.
Easy files management
Add files to product pages
Due to the Magento 2 product attachments tool you can upload as many additional files to each product page as you need. The module supports numerous file formats to help you easily share product info with customers.
You can upload all the needed additional files and attach them to products in bulk via CSV-file import. It helps to save time.
Upload files of the following types:
- avi and many others;
Enhance your website performance
The fewer files you store, the better is your website speed and performance. So don't be overfreighted with numerous files. Attach 1 file to several products/categories - there's no need to assign file's copies to each particular product.
Attract relevant customers by effectively managing files visibility
With the Magento 2 product attaсhments extension you can enable and disable files display just in one click. Therefore, there is no need to upload and remove files again and again each time you want to hide a particular attachment. Apart from that, you can show or hide specific files depending on customer groups or order status.
Let customers easily manage all attachments in one place
Customers can find all the attachments regarding completed orders in their accounts. When they view a necessary order in the tab ‘My Orders’, they find corresponded files. All this prevents from losing important documentation regarding the purchased product and its usage.
Customize file names
You can specify two names for one and the same attachment - indicate one file name for the frontend display and the other for your internal use. It's also possible to leave the names as they are if necessary.
Place attachments in any location to capture customers' attention
The extension allows you to adjust the attachments tab position among the other product details tabs or add files to absolutely any product, category or CMS pages via widgets. With the feature you can easily adjust widget’s location on the page to make the attachments even more noticeable for customers.
Mass category files upload
Now, you can save tons of time by equipping all products in a category with useful attachments. Just navigate to the categories configuration of your Magento 2 store and attach as many files to all products within a category as you need.
Show the most important files first thanks to the handy sorting
Specify sort order for each file attachment in a special block via drag-and-drop to display the most important documents first.
Enhance customers loyalty by adding attachments to transactional emails
Include files to transactional emails to provide customers with maximally detailed product description. Let customers view all necessary information in a convenient way.
Benefit from API Support
Utilize API methods to manage your product attachments. With the extension, you can create, update, and delete downloadble items, as well as get the list of all existing attachments or a single one by its ID. View and analyze detailed reports on file downloads due to the advanced Magento 2 file attachment manager tool. Click here to learn more.
Regulate attachments display for different store views
Use 'default value' checkbox if you need to manage files display for different store views. For example, you are running 2 store views - French and English. English store view is default and has its own file settings. With the checkbox option you can make French store view items have the same values or you can specify separate values for French store view if necessary.
Display icons for product attachments
Upload icons for different file types
The Magento 2 product file attachment module allows you to upload as many icon images as you need and assign them to each specific file type. So, customers will see at once which file format they are going to open. See here how engaging UI improves conversion.
Use predefined icons
If you don't want to upload your own icon images you can use the predefined ones. The extension offers 8 ready-made icons that can be assigned to necessary attachment files. And, of course, you can change them at any time to customize your store page.
Analyze Magento 2 attachment reports
Let customers open attachments in browser tab
With the autodetect file option customers will be able to open necessary files right in a browser window instead of downloading them. Check this to make sure the attachment URLs are well-structured.
Get separate reports for different store views
Generate reports for different store views to manage attachments even more effectively. Find out which files for which store views enjoy greater popularity and modify less popular ones according to customer needs.
Promote your feature-rich products
Easily drag your customers' attention to your top items with Amasty Magento 2 Cross-Sell / Upsell Products. Use cross sells and upsells to increase the number of spontaneous purchases and boost your total sales.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
We love this extension although a nice to have would be the addition of thumbnails for the attachments :)
Thx in advance!
Guys, I have a few suggestions for you:
- support could be faster
- add possibility to attach files to cms pages too.
Apart from that, everything is fine.
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- New we added the option to show an encoded product attachment URL
- Improvement we added the choice of order statuses for attachments that are available to customers after order creation
- Improvement now you can adjust the attachments tab location on the Product Details Page using the 'Tab Position' field
- Improvement we added the SKU column to the import file
- New Now it is possible to import product attachments via CSV file
- New API was added to the extension
- Fix the upgrade script from v.1.x.x to 2.x.x was improved. Possible errors while updating the extension were fixed
- Improvement the upgrade script was enhanced. Some possible issues while updating the extension from v.1.x.x to v.2.x.x were resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento B2B was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with custom Magento themes was improved
- Fix the possible error 'Notice: Undefined offset' while updating the extension was resolved
- New Include attachments to transactional emails and order details
- New Introducing absolutely NEW Product Attachments extension! The extension was completely reworked. Meet great multistore performance, enhanced stability, increased comfort for managing attachments and new features as well.
- New add attachments to any page of your website with the help of widgets
- Warning: no attachments import has been added to the new extension yet. But the process of attaching files via categories is very comfortable now. The import will be added later on
- Fix minor fix
- Fix the issue with getting the file attachment details via API was resolved
- Fix the issue with products without a category was fixed
- New the ability to add an attachment to all products in a category was added
- Fixed a notice with undefined index 'id'
- Fixed an issue with file removing on product edit page
- Fixed an issue with removing files attached to products
- Added Alt tag for icons
- Minor fixes
- Added possibility to mass import attachments with "URL" type.
- Compatibility improvements with Amasty Mass Product Actions extension
- Minor improvement with the case insensitive headers
- Few minor fixes
- API Support added; new API methods to get list of attachments, get specific attachment, create, update and delete attachments
- Minor fix for HTML syntax
- Translation for setting names added (some were missing)
- Possibility to inject attachments block into any position on a product page with PHP code
- New backend page added with the list of all attachments
- A number of general improvements
- Fixed error on installations with table prefix
- Minor fix
- Fix for saving a product when no attachments added
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Fixed icons when setting "Add Store Code to Urls" is enabled
- Fixed name of downloaded file
- Fixed "Downloaded At" column on downloads report grid
- Fix compilation errors