Product Attachments for Magento 2
- Extend the functionality with API support
- Support 25+ file types
- Attach one file to products, categories and CMS pages
- Display catchy file icons
- Show files in customer accounts and transactional emails according to order statuses
- Apply docs to various websites and store views
- Mobile-optimized design and Magento B2B compatibility
If you sell complex products, you need to provide customers with a maximally detailed description to bring them closer to a purchase. They may need warranties, user manuals and visual instructions, as plain text is not enough in some cases. But vanilla Magento has no options to attach files to products, and shoppers can’t be sure that particular items are suitable for them.
The Product Attachments extension for Magento 2 equips product pages with a special attachments block where you can upload documents such as user guides, certificates, licenses and others. Attach the same file to multiple products, categories and CMS pages. Use custom icons and adjust file display to make pages as informative as possible.
EQUIP YOUR STORE WITH ALL TYPES OF ATTACHMENTS
Upload as many additional files as you need. Product Attachments for Magento 2 supports more than 25 file formats to help you share product info with customers. You can attach the same files to product, category or CMS pages and avoid database overload.
What are the goals of the solution?
Boost conversions: attach useful data to show that your products are reliable
Enlarge customer base: create highly-targeted files with custom titles and limited visibility
Show professionalism: provide supportive post-sale info in emails and customer accounts
Display exhaustive product info
Create highly-targeted attachments
Manage files & optimize performance
Reduce the time required to launch your website
Make developers more productive with API support
For stores that need to transfer hundreds of files to the website server, manual upload is not efficient. You don’t need to add every attachment by hand. Now, there is another option to add multiple attachments without the Magento Admin Panel.
A developer can upload files using a preferred development environment thanks to the API support. This way, file upload can be done much faster, especially for large stores with thousands of products. It also shortens the project delivery time.
More Options for Magento 2 File Upload
- All Magento B2B features supported
- Open attachments in a new tab
- Compatible with custom Magento themes
- Adjust the generated URL type
Promote your feature-rich products
Easily drag your customers' attention to your top items with Amasty Magento 2 Cross-Sell / Upsell Products. Use cross-sells and upsells to increase the number of spontaneous purchases and boost your total sales.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
We love this extension although a nice to have would be the addition of thumbnails for the attachments :)
Thx in advance!
Guys, I have a few suggestions for you:
- support could be faster
- add possibility to attach files to cms pages too.
Apart from that, everything is fine.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Fix we resolved the problem appeared in attachments reopening
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- Fix we resolved the problem with dropdown for the attribute ‘Type’ in products listing on Attachment page
- Fix we fixed the issue appeared when sending an email from Admin Area with attachments assigned to a specific customer group
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we fixed the issue appeared in upgrading to the latest version from the version 1.3.3
- Fix we resolved the problem with the files management in the attachment widget
- Fix we fixed the error appeared while filtering in insert listing of attachments modal window
- Improvement we added ‘Created At’ and ‘Updated At’ columns for Product Attachment Files
- Improvement we hid the attachment fieldset for 'Not Visible Individually' products
- Improvement we improved saving some extension settings by store view
- Fix we fixed the issue for B2B version, related to the inability to save the 'Not Logged In' customer group in multiselect
- Compatibility now the module is compatible with Shared Catalog
- Fix we solved the problem with sending emails with attachments
- Improvement we removed unused jquery libs
- Fix we solved the problem with tab position
- New we added the option to show an encoded product attachment URL
- Improvement we added the choice of order statuses for attachments that are available to customers after order creation
- Improvement now you can adjust the attachments tab location on the Product Details Page using the 'Tab Position' field
- Improvement we added the SKU column to the import file
- New Now it is possible to import product attachments via CSV file
- New API was added to the extension
- Fix the upgrade script from v.1.x.x to 2.x.x was improved. Possible errors while updating the extension were fixed
- Improvement the upgrade script was enhanced. Some possible issues while updating the extension from v.1.x.x to v.2.x.x were resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento B2B was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with custom Magento themes was improved
- Fix the possible error 'Notice: Undefined offset' while updating the extension was resolved
- New Include attachments to transactional emails and order details
- New Introducing absolutely NEW Product Attachments extension! The extension was completely reworked. Meet great multistore performance, enhanced stability, increased comfort for managing attachments and new features as well.
- New add attachments to any page of your website with the help of widgets
- Warning: no attachments import has been added to the new extension yet. But the process of attaching files via categories is very comfortable now. The import will be added later on
- Fix minor fix
- Fix the issue with getting the file attachment details via API was resolved
- Fix the issue with products without a category was fixed
- New the ability to add an attachment to all products in a category was added
- Fixed a notice with undefined index 'id'
- Fixed an issue with file removing on product edit page
- Fixed an issue with removing files attached to products
- Added Alt tag for icons
- Minor fixes
- Added possibility to mass import attachments with "URL" type.
- Compatibility improvements with Amasty Mass Product Actions extension
- Minor improvement with the case insensitive headers
- Few minor fixes
- API Support added; new API methods to get list of attachments, get specific attachment, create, update and delete attachments
- Minor fix for HTML syntax
- Translation for setting names added (some were missing)
- Possibility to inject attachments block into any position on a product page with PHP code
- New backend page added with the list of all attachments
- A number of general improvements
- Fixed error on installations with table prefix
- Minor fix
- Fix for saving a product when no attachments added
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Fixed icons when setting "Add Store Code to Urls" is enabled
- Fixed name of downloaded file
- Fixed "Downloaded At" column on downloads report grid
- Fix compilation errors