Social Login for Magento 2
Get more leads with social media. The extension aims to increase the number of registrations, improve customers' shopping experience, and collect consumers’ data just in one click.
Social Login extension is proved to be a great registration solution
Customers prefer social login to complicated registration forms
The process of recovering or resetting login info correlates with high abandonment rate
NEW | Amazon, PayPal, Twitch
How to set up Facebook login in Magento 2?
- Round for all buttons used;
- Rectangular for 2 or fewer buttons used;
- Square for 3 and more buttons enabled.
Set smart redirects after login
Extra flexible module options also allow you to create your own scenario after a customer clicks a social login button. You may choose one of the following strategies:
- Retain a customer on the current page
- Refresh the current page
- Redirect him to a custom URL
By the way, you may use a custom URL for your marketing purposes.
Manage social login position
According to your business needs and the data on customer behavior, you may choose where to add social login buttons to make the feature maximally effective:
- Above/below customer login form
- Above/below customer registration form
- At the shopping cart page
Don’t forget that social login popup can be activated as well.
Speed up login to your store backend and make it more safeQuickly sign in to your store backend using Google Account Login for Magento 2 and strengthen security with Google cross-account protection.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
1) The documentation is poorly written and outdated, if you follow their steps for Google - you'll never get there, there's a whole bunch of other steps that you need to figure out a long the way.
2) They add an icon to your admin panel, not under stores=>configuration but on the main navigation panel - that's abusive and there's no need for it.
3) I haven't tested the other implementations.
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- New we added a new option that allows customers to login via Apple ID. The functionality is available as Add-On
- Improvement minor improvements were implemented
- Improvement we implemented minor performance improvement
- Fix we changed the way of how the reCaptcha is getting added to the page in order not to influence FPC
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Improvement now the ‘Forgot your password’ link will be opened in ajax pop-up.The customer will remain on the same page during the whole password restoring process.
- Compatibility the compatibility with Porto theme was improved
- Fix we resolved few styling issues
- New we added a new option that allows customers to login via Twitch, a live streaming video platform
- New we added a new option that allows to import customers gender from Facebook, Google, PayPal. Please note that verified applications are required to receive data
- New we added a new option that allows to import customers date of birth from Facebook and PayPal. It can be used for the age verification. Please note that verified applications are required to receive data
- Compatibility compatibility with LinkedIn was enhanced
- Fix issue with accounts' creating in accordance with Magento Share Customer Accounts setting was solved
- Improvement the Login buttons design was enhanced for better user experience based on Facebook and Twitter Guidelines
- Fix an issue with customer grid filtering was resolved
- Fix an issue with button position was resolved
- Fix an issue with Google type login was resolved. Migrate Google+ Sign-in to Google Sign-In
- New now admin is able to select between rectangular or round shape for social login buttons
- New ability to login via PayPal was added
- Improvement the Google logo was updated
- New ability to login via Amazon was added
- New the Analytics Dashboard was added to provide admin with the reports about most popular social networks, connections qty, purchased items amount and social login chart
- New ability to login via LinkedIn and Instagram was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty One Step Checkout extension