Social Login for Magento 2
Get more leads with social media. The extension aims to increase the number of registrations, improve customers' shopping experience, and collect consumers’ data just in one click.
- Twitter, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, Amazon, PayPal and Twitch social logins support
- Built-in dashboard to monitor login stats
- AJAX popup for the login/register purpose
- reCAPTCHA included
- Log in with Apple ID included in Pro version
- PWA add-on is available
- Compatibility with the One Step Checkout
Why is Social Login a must-have for every store?
With an easily accessible environment, you’ll significantly increase the number of visits
Convert your visitors into paying customers by letting them reach the desired outcome faster
Increase customer retention, reducing obstacles during the registration process
Facts to know about social login in e-commerce
Magento 2 Social Login extension is proved to be a great registration solution
Customers prefer social login to complicated registration forms
The process of recovering or resetting login info correlates with high abandonment rate
Acquiring new visitors to your website has never been so easy
Provide your customers with a single-click registration and login process.
Compatibility with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WGAG AA)
The extension follows the WGAG AA standards, which makes it more accessible to people with disabilities.
Make data-driven decisions using integrated analytics
The extension automatically gathers all the necessary data to tell you which social network brings you more profit.
[PRO] Equip your store with Social Login PRO edition
Features described below are available for the Pro edition of the Social Login extension only.
Choose the extension edition up to your business needs
INCREASE REGISTRATION CONVERSION
- €185 first yearthen €115 / Year
- Adjust social buttons style
to your site design
- Create a custom design
- Enable a hamburger menu type
- Provide shoppers with mobile responsive login
- Display social login in a popup
on any site page
- Activate a sticky menu
- Monitor social login stats
with user-friendly dashboard
- Protect your store from bots with Google Invisible reCaptcha
- Social Login with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Amazon, PayPal, Google, Instagram Twitch
Social Login Pro
BROADEN YOUR AUDIENCE
- €279 first yearthen €169 / Year
Lite features included
- Boost loyalty of your Apple site visitors
- Social login with Apple ID
- Login by Touch ID and Face ID
- Auto notification about the Apple ID and API key expiration date
Upgrade your Social Login extension with extra options
Consider the added value you can gain with the extensions and add-ons compatible with Social Login.
How to set up Facebook login in Magento 2?
What is Magento 2 social login?
Magento 2 Social Login allows you to delegate the task of user authentication to social networks, because customers may not remember their password for authorization at checkout, but most of them have accounts in social networks. Magento 2 Social Login extension allows you to use social networks and email clients such as Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Twitch, etc. to log into accounts.
Social Login has clear configurations. But Facebook login requires you to create an application. Check our video in the full answer and learn how to set up Facebook login step-by-step.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
Make sure that all your extensions purchased before Feb 1, 2022, are compatible with the new versions of Magento, equipped with the latest features and covered with technical support.
Get 60% OFF by activating your subscription right now. Grace Period offer is available until Aug 1, 2022.Learn more →
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- New for all Amasty solutions, we have compiled separate packages, each of which includes a unique set of extensions. So that you can more easily find all available updates for your package in the Change Log tab, please find the menu on the left and choose the extension(s) included in the package. (A list of extensions included in a package can be found under the Description tab)
- Compatibility now our module is compatible with Magento 2.4.4, 2.4.3-p2
- Improvement now the Google Captcha module meets new CI/CD pipeline standards
- Compatibility we fully tested the module’s compatibility with Magento 2.4.4-beta4
- Improvement we moved the Install/Upgrade scripts to Patch & db_schema
- Fix we resolved the issue on checkout pages when the captcha on checkout payments is disabled.
- Fix we fixed the issue with the error during the form resubmission
- New we added the possibility to enable Invisible Captcha on the Checkout Page
- Fix we fixed the issue with the error messages on forms after enabling Amasty Social Login module
- Fix we solved the problem with the error messages during the submission of forms from Amasty Custom Form module
- Improvement we improved code constructions and captcha perfomаnce
- Compatibility now you can use this module with Magento 2.4.2-p1, 2.3.7 versions
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we added csp_whitelist and uninstall script to the extension
- Fix we changed the error text receiving on ‘timeout-or-duplicate’ code to avoid the ‘Undefined index’ error
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Improvement now if invisible captcha is misconfigured it will not be enabled on client side
- Improvement we improved the extension's general settings making it more convenient to use
- Fix we solved the problem with enabling captcha on Magento 2.3.4
- Fix we solved the problem with enabling captcha only for guests on Magento 2.3.3
- Improvement we enhanced user interface regarding saving captcha keys
- New we added a new option that allows you to use reCAPTCHA v3 - an even safer way to protect your store
- Improvement the parsing process for the response from Google was improved
- Fix the security Issues were resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Custom Form extension was improved
- Improvement the parsing process for Google response was improved
- New the ability to show Invisible Captcha only for guests was added
- New the ability to disable Invisible Captcha for certain IP addresses was added
- Improvement the installation script was enhanced
- Fix the compatibility with the Amasty Custom Form extension was improved
- Improvement now, the modules renders only the valid forms
- Improvement avoid using innerHTML was implemented
- New the abilities to choose badge theme and badge position were added
- Improvement a small update to the information panes was implemented
- New built-in support for the Amasty FAQ and Product Questions extension was added
- We are happy to introduce the brand new version of the Google Invisible reCaptcha extension. Now, the module automatically supports the Amasty Custom Forms extension right out of the box. Support for more extensions is coming soon. We saved all previous settings to allow you to protect any forms in your Magento 2 store, you can find them in the Advanced Settings section.
- Also, in the new version, we added the ability to define the language of the Invisible reCapctha that should be displayed to users regardless the browser settings. Moreover, you can see the Google API errors to quickly fix the configuration issues.
- Compatibility with few form on one page is added
- Tree forms is added in default config: newsletter subscribe, product reviews, customer registration.
- Сompatibility with extension Hide Price is added.
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed.
- Fixed issue with captcha validation.
- Fix we resolved the issue with missing login pop-up on login and registration pages
- Fix we fixed pop-up validation errors on the cart page
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Magento 2.4.4
- New we added the ‘Login Network Type’ column to the orders grid, so that the admin can see what social network customers used to log in before placing an order.
- Compatibility we added the integration with the Amasty Custom Reports Builder extension so that you can create reports using extension data
- Compatibility compatibility with default Magento Google reCAPTCHA was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme was improved
- New we added an option to display social buttons on the checkout page
- Improvement we added a setting to leave the extension popup open when a customer clicks outside of the popup area
- Compatibility we added an extension popup on Amasty FAQ pages when not logged in customer tries to rate the question
- Compatibility we reviewed and enhanced WCAG compliance
- Fix we resolved the issue with the missing “Show Password” checkbox
- Fix we resolved the issue with creating Magento Commerce customer attributes
- Fix we resolved the Apple ID “Invalid web redirect url” error when using different store view URLs
- Fix we resolved the issue with scrolling on the checkout page using mobile view
- Fix now extension takes the “Require Emails Confirmation” setting into consideration when customers register using social network
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we resolved the validation issue with the Billing and Shipping Addresses in the customer account
- Fix we adjusted checkbox behavior in the registration pop-up
- Compatibility now you can use this module with Amasty Customer Attributes Pro - additional login attributes will appear on extension pop up
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Advanced Product Reviews extension - now the not logged in customer’s process of writing a review is more optimized in case the login popup is enabled and guests are not allowed to leave reviews
- Fix we corrected compatibility the Social login with Amasty GDPR
- Fix we resolved issue with social login using deprecated Callback URL
- New now the module is compatible with GraphQL
- Improvement now the extension’s popup is displayed upon attempting to checkout as a guest if this function is disabled in Magento
- Improvement we reviewed extension’s functioning and implemented the required modifications for stability maintainance
- Fix we corrected the email approval flow of registration from the popup
- Fix we corrected the display of a datepicker in a registration form popup
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.1 and 2.3.6
- Improvement we enhanced the integration with Amasty GDPR extension
- Fix we resolved the missing of option to choose another Google account for log in if one Google account is already linked to the customer account
- Fix we corrected the popup display on custom themes without LESS compilation
- Compatibility we designed integration with Amasty GDPR extension
- Fix we suppressed the warning regarding non-unique id
- Compatibility we corrected compatibility with 3rd party extensions
- New now the extension is working on Hybridauth v3 library. Please, update it for further proper functioning of the plugin
- New we rewrote the way of connecting to social networks in order to avoid unnecessary redirects (Check user guide to accordingly update developer apps)
- Improvement login via Instagram is available again
- Improvement we reviewed extension's LESS and decomposed it
- Improvement now registration via social networks supports additional required fields - the customer is redirected to registration form to fill missing fields and finish the process
- Improvement administrator is now notified about expiration of Apple ID authorization key
- Fix we resolved minor styling issues on the storefront
- Improvement we corrected Google login access permissions` scope
- New we added a new option that allows customers to login via Apple ID. The functionality is available as <a href="https://amasty.com/login-with-apple-id-add-on-for-social-login-for-magento-2.html" target="_blank">Add-On</a>
- Improvement minor improvements were implemented
- Improvement we implemented minor performance improvement
- Fix we changed the way of how the reCaptcha is getting added to the page in order not to influence FPC
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Improvement now the ‘Forgot your password’ link will be opened in ajax pop-up.The customer will remain on the same page during the whole password restoring process.
- Compatibility the compatibility with Porto theme was improved
- Fix we resolved few styling issues
- New we added a new option that allows customers to login via Twitch, a live streaming video platform
- New we added a new option that allows to import customers gender from Facebook, Google, PayPal. Please note that verified applications are required to receive data
- New we added a new option that allows to import customers date of birth from Facebook and PayPal. It can be used for the age verification. Please note that verified applications are required to receive data
- Compatibility compatibility with LinkedIn was enhanced
- Fix issue with accounts' creating in accordance with Magento Share Customer Accounts setting was solved
- Improvement the Login buttons design was enhanced for better user experience based on Facebook and Twitter Guidelines
- Fix an issue with customer grid filtering was resolved
- Fix an issue with button position was resolved
- Fix an issue with Google type login was resolved. Migrate Google+ Sign-in to Google Sign-In
- New now admin is able to select between rectangular or round shape for social login buttons
- New ability to login via PayPal was added
- Improvement the Google logo was updated
- New ability to login via Amazon was added
- New the Analytics Dashboard was added to provide admin with the reports about most popular social networks, connections qty, purchased items amount and social login chart
- New ability to login via LinkedIn and Instagram was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty One Step Checkout extension