Automatic Related Products for Magento 2
Dynamically showcase related items in your webstore to help customers easily find necessary products and complete the order. Boost store revenue by setting up smart product recommendations with Magento 2 Related Products!
- Use automatic rule-based algorithm to offer related products, up-sells and cross-sells
- Display items on category, product and shopping cart pages, and custom positions
- Benefit from data-driven recommendations algorithm
- Offer bundle packs with fixed or percentage discount
- Sell more with a mobile-optimized interface
What is related products block?
Related products block is a specific area on a Magento 2 page that displays goods that are typically purchased with another good. On the frontend, related product block often appears on the product and/or category page. With this tool, it’s possible to specify the exact block position - the top, bottom or sidebar for improved targeting and last-minute sales.
Magento 2 Automatic Related Products extension helps store owners show customers only relevant items that are viewed or purchased together with the product they choose. Using the smart algorithm and accurately collected statistics the module automatically displays wanted products in the block. Show related, cross-selling and up-selling items based on real customer behavior!
What benefits do you get for your store
Boost sales through the effective use of up-sells and cross-sells in your store
Improve the conversion rate by providing a personalized product offering
Save time by showing related products automatically to your store visitors
Specify a time period for stats data gathering
Determine the time period basing on which the module will gather statistical data and display products for the 'Bought together' and 'Viewed together' condition. The system will select only relevant products basing on your settings to provide shoppers with the items they exactly need.
Hide ‘out of stock’ products
With the Magento 2 Auto Related Products, you can easily exclude out-of-stock items from displaying to show only those products that can be immediately added to the shopping cart and purchased. This helps significantly improve the shopping experience and enhance your customers loyalty accordingly.
Automatically show highly demanded items on a product page
Dynamically display best-selling products on a category page
Increase revenue with up-selling products based on specified parameters
Get more orders by showing cross-selling products on a shopping cart page
Customize the location for any product block
On the product rules grid, you can see all existing rules for displaying related, up-sell and cross-sell items on different pages and in various positions in your store. Check the progress and effectiveness of each product block performance by tracking the chosen page, its position, status, and accompanying statistical data. Change the rule priority or create a new rule right from the admin panel!
More Features for Magento 2 Automatic Related Products
- Apply the ‘same as’ condition to select products by the same attribute value.
- Let customers easily find necessary products with a user-friendly mobile interface.
- Display related products on your blog pages with Magento 2 Blog Pro.
- Motivate customers to buy more by displaying cross-sells on a Thank You Page.
- NEW | Manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in the backend. Delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed.
- Benefit from the compatibility with Amasty Elastic Search for Magento 2 extension.
- Add a custom title to the related items block to capture visitors’ attention.
- Integrate related products block into Landing Pages and FAQ section.
- Let shoppers filter products by their favorite brands with Amasty Shop by Brand extension.
- NEW | Due to compatibility with GraphQL you can expose product data like SKU, name, link, image, price etc. in order to build PWA/JS based frontend.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
The only thing I wish is that they would support top themes in future versions without having to remember to replace files after updates. Some providers do this, in where you have something fixed that is theme specific and they keep the changes in their extension for future releases. I understand this is not feasible for all themes, but should be supported for Ultimo, Pearl, and Porto to name a few.
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the security level of the plugin
- Fix issue with customer group restriction was resolved
- New we added the option to show only the current category’s products on a category page. If you need to draw attention to products from the category with particular characteristics - you are free to use this option to achieve the goal
- Improvement we enhanced the performance of rules' application on large catalogs
- Fix minor styling fixes were implemented
- New we added the option that allows you to define the quantity for each Bundle Pack Product in a bundle pack
- Improvement we added an ability to choose a custom position for bundle packs to make them organically fit the design of your product pages
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Shop By Brand and Thank You Page plugins was improved
- Fix issue with saving of bundle pack without customer group assignment was resolved
- Fix issue with bundle pack discount amount calculation was fixed
- Improvement minor improvements were implemented
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility of the module with Porto theme
- Fix issue with showing out of stock products was resolved
- Fix issue with bundle pack prices was fixed
- Fix issue with showing custom blocks was resolved
- Improvement extension was covered by unit tests
- Fix issue with Customer Group condition was resolved
- Fix the compatibility with old Magento versions was improved
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Standards
- Improvement extension was covered by unit tests
- Fix an issue with Same as Conditions was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with GraphQL was added. It allows exposing product data like SKU, name, link, image, price, etc. in order to build PWA/JS-based frontend
- Improvement the performance enhancement was made
- Improvement for the 'Bought Together' items the system takes into account only products purchased in one order
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in the backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- New ability to display dedicated Bundled Packs promo listing page was added
- New ability to display Bundle Packs block in Shopping Cart was added
- Improvement minor enhancements were made
- New ability to display upsell hint messages about the bundle packs promo in the shopping cart was added
- New ability to set time period for bundle pack promo was added
- New ability to position related products block in the separate product tab or above the product description was added
- Fix a minor issue with prices was resolved
- New allows admin to create Bundle Packs rules and offer customers a discount on the group of products purchased as a bundle
- Fix an issue with the view together and bought together sorting was resolved
- Fix an issue with a view and click statistic was fixed
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.7 and higher was added. The issue with orders placement was resolved
- New ability to monitor rule performance statistics (Views, Clicks, CTR, Orders, and Revenue) was added
- New a slider option is now available for related products block
- New ability to preview product list in Magento backend based on the selected conditions was added
- Fix an issue with 'If ALL of these conditions are FALSE' for the 'Same As' feature was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento Cloud was improved
- Fix an issue with 'same as' attribute condition for the products with unspecified attribute was resolved
- Fix an issue with custom themes and rule for All Store Views was resolved
- Fix an issue with install script relaunch was resolved
- Improvement the rule configuration settings were enhanced
- Fix an issue with 'Same as' condition for the category was resolved
- Fix the issue with ACL resources was fixed
- Fix the issue with upgrading module from old version was fixed
- New the extension code has been completely renovated. It makes the module significantly more flexible and provides new functionality. Important! After this update, all the rules created previously will be disabled. It's recommended for admin to recheck the rules configuration before enabling them.
- New ability to create rules for assigning up-sell, cross-sell and related products automatically were added
- New now admin is able to select the place where the related products blocks will be displayed
- New flexible conditions for defining related products allow admin to select products based on their attributes
- New auto-generated products could be selected from the same attribute value, e.g. the same brand, the same color, price or size
- New ability to set the priority for the rules. Rules with higher priority (1 is the highest) will be executed in case some products fall under several rules
- Improvement the admin panel user interface was enhanced
- Fix the problem with the memory limit after reindex was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the indexer
- Fixed an issue with indexing the rule that is not found
- Fixed an issue with applying limitations for all product relations
- New Added the 'Product Currently Viewed' data source. Now, you can display products without the sales/views history, from the same category, from the same brand, based on their price, or using all the mentioned conditions simultaneously.
- New data source: Product Attributes. Now, you can show related products based on the rules of product attributes.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate products
- Fixed an issue with showing products in the UpSell block
- Fixed an issue with the product display in the upsell block
- Fixed cart cross-sells issue.
- Enterprise Edition compatibility improved
- Multiple various fixes
- Few minor fixes