Automatic Related Products for Magento 2
Magento 2 Related Products extension is the tool to dynamically showcase related items on the website to help customers easily find what they want and complete the order. Boost store revenue by setting up smart recommendations and increase the average order value by displaying relevant bundles.
- Use an automatic rule-based algorithm to offer related items, up-sells and cross-sells
- Display items on category, product, and shopping cart pages, and custom positions
- Benefit from data-driven recommendations algorithm
- Offer bundle packs with fixed or percentage discount
- Improve mobile shopping with PWA add-on
to access support service
in your account
A win-win solution for your business and customers
Improve conversion rate by providing highly personalized offers to your customers
Boost sales through the effective use of upsells and cross-sells of related products
Save time on cross-sell configurations by using smart automatic suggestions
Use a smart algorithm to automatically display relevant goods
The module helps to show customers only those goods that are more likely to bring more income. The smart system of autosuggestions uses rules based on product conditions. It is designed to analyze the interests of your website visitors and then to show them relevant cross-sell and upsell offers.
Specify a time period for the stats data gathering
Determine the time period basing on which the module will gather statistical data and display products for the 'Bought together' and 'Viewed together' condition. The system will select only relevant products based on your settings to provide shoppers with the items they exactly need.
Hide the 'out of stock' products
With the Magento 2 Auto Related Products, you can hide out-of-stock items to show only those items that can be immediately added to the shopping cart and purchased. This helps to significantly improve the shopping experience and enhance your customers’ loyalty accordingly.
Watch our video guide to learn how to add related products automatically
Maximize profit by providing beneficial combo offers
Discover an effective way to raise the average check value and boost spontaneous purchasing. Create and promote specific bundle packs with fixed or percentage discounts. While creating offers with a greater value and emphasizing customers’ savings, you’ll significantly increase the store’s average order value and thus increase the overall income.
Offer goods that customers realy want to buy
Automatically show related items on a product page
Dynamically display recommended goods on a category page
Increase revenue by upselling products based on specified parameters
Get more orders by showing cross-selling offers on the shopping cart page
Customize the location for any Magento 2 related products block
Analyze the efficiency of all related offers in one place
Check the performance and actual status of each promo block.
Steps for Creating Related Product Rules in Magento 2
- Create a new algorithm to show linking products automatically, for this, go to Catalog → Amasty Related Products → Related Product Rules and click 'Add New Rule';
- Expand Rule Information and fill in the fields as follows:
- Enable Rule - Yes
- Rule Name - choose a name to be displayed in the admin panel
- Priority - 1 or other
- Stores - choose the needed
- Customer Groups - choose the needed
- Expand Where to Display Conditions and choose the Block Position's value (or configure a custom position);
- Set Replace Type tasks if needed;
- Then set the conditions for the new rule;
- Enable 'Show only out of stock products' option if you like, and apply Preview Products (it works in case the 'Only Product Conditions' Source Type is chosen;
- If you like the result, save the rule.
What are Magento 2 best sellers?
The best-selling products of your store are products that have reached the maximum number of sales in the shortest possible time. The bestsellers can be checked in Magento. You can display bestsellers on the storefront after checking them. Showing bestsellers in Magento 2 is a technique that is used to attract more customers’ attention to such products with the use of banners, sliders, or popups.
What are the benefits of the Magento 2 Automatic Related Products extension?
Magento 2 Automatic Related Products extension allows you to automate the process of displaying relevant goods. In this way, you improve the user experience of the store and offer customers some Magento 2 Auto Related Products that will complement their purchase.
New service for business growth
Struggling with a technical issue? Our custom development team is always ready to help you deal with any challenge and create a custom solution to cover your business needs. Check out our new service - Shopify Integration Service.
How to use Magento 2 related products to increase sales?
Magento 2 related products extension with free support is a tool that allows you to motivate customers to add more products to their carts and increase the average check by attracting more attention to complementary goods. Also, you can place similar but more expensive items from this category or offer products from the same brand.
Magento 2 product recommendations are additional blocks on a website or in mailings that show products based on user actions. This tool is used to automate marketing and increase sales allowing customers to find the relevant products they need quickly and easily.
Magento related products slider can be added with the Automatic Related Products extension. It allows you to choose how to present related products to your customers. You can set the product sorting by a set of parameters: name, price, newest, or just set a random sorting.
Magento 2 Related Products block shows products that are offered to the customer additionally, after the main item of purchase has already been selected. Thanks to the related product, the value of that main purchase increases along with the overall price of the order.
Our extension works with a smart algorithm according to views/sales history.
Read the full answer to get a complete instruction.
To make the most of your best sellers, you can display them separately and attract even more buyers. You can sort by best sellers and easily get magento 2 best sellers products. Let’s see how to do it.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- New now you can enable the option to replace bundle pack discount with Cart Price Rule. Please refer to the user guide for more information
- New we introduced a single bundle pack widget. Now you can display a specific bundle on the required page
- Improvement we changed the way extension gathers views/clicks data. Now rules statistics will be more accurate
- Improvement 'Order Status' setting input for 'Bought together' condition was changed to multiselect
- Improvement we added unique keys to extension tables
- Fix we resolved the issue with bundle pack duplication
- Fix we adjusted the way the extension match product data to the rule conditions
- Fix now extension GraphQL queries return bundle product prices with VAT included when applicable
- Fix we resolved the issue with duplicate items in the Product Cross-Sell Block
- Compatibility we improved compatibility of bundle pack feature and php 7.2 and lower
- Improvement we enhanced the logic of discount applying in case items were added from the special Bundle Pack block to avoid a random match of a similar bundle pack while modifying items in cart - now only the discount of directly added Bundle Pack is calculated
- Improvement the Bundle Pack Sales grid now contains a Bundle Price column with the sum before cart discounts applying and tax calculation
- Improvement now the bundle packs are available for multishipping
- Improvement we implemented the optimization of ‘bought together’ request to improve its performance
- Compatibility we added compatibility with Alt Tags part of SEO Toolkit solution
- Fix we resolved the issue with sizes of listing product images in case related block contains the same products
- New we introduced a new discount type for Bundle Packs: now you can set conditional percentage discounts depending on a quantity of Bundle Pack items that are added to the shopping cart
- New we added the sales statistics for Bundle Packs
- New now you can choose to apply the discount only if items were added from the special Bundle Pack block (in that case items added to cart separately, e.g. from their product pages, won’t be associated with any bundle pack)
- Fix we corrected the pre-defined extension data delivered upon initial installation
- New now you can configure and see the sales statistics for Bundle Packs - we also added smart recommendations for products to use in each bundle pack based on the previous ‘bought’ and ‘viewed’ data analysis
- New we added the information about ordered bundle packs to the Orders grid and to an order view page for better convenience and orders differentiation
- New we introduced a new mode for Bundle Packs - now the discount may be applied only if all items are added to cart
- New now you can set individual discounts per each item in a Bundle Pack
- New we added an option to apply rules and bundle packs to all customer groups at once
- Improvement now you can choose to always show a dialog popup for Bundle Pack’s products with options (even if there are only non-required ones) to not let customers miss the opportunity of customizing the product
- Improvement we added the ‘is not’ operator to the ‘same as’ conditions
- Compatibility we added the compatibility with Magento 2.4.2
- Compatibility now customers will see a confirmation popup after a Bundle Pack is added to cart if Amasty Ajax Shopping Cart extension is installed
- Fix we corrected the Configurable Product image update upon selecting of corresponding swatches in the dialog popup
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we corrected the display of related products inserted into the native block on Magento Commerce
- Improvement we updated, adjusted and optimized GraphQl queries
- Fix we corrected the applying of ‘same as’ condition with Attribute Set
- Fix we resolved the issue with Bought Together condition for composite products
- Improvement now the summary block of Bundle Pack is visually distinguishable if there are several lines with bundle items
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the display of Bundle Pack elements on mobile devices
- Improvement we added an option to consider only non-anchor categories in ‘same as’ condition in order to narrow down the list of suitable products
- Compatibility we enhanced the extension display if used in combination with Amasty Jet Theme
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Amasty Jet Theme
- Improvement we enhanced the speed of GraphQl queries
- Fix we resolved the issue with missing store views in corresponding column of Rules grid
- Fix we fixed an error on Shopping Cart page caused by usage of rules with non-existing attribute
- Fix bundle items with customizable options are now added to cart as expected
- Fix we resolved the issue which occurred upon application of several rules with 'same as' condition to the same page
- Fix we resolved issue on checkout page with Magento 2.3.2 and less
- Improvement now discount label on main product get hidden if all bundle products are unchecked (to avoid possible confusion)
- Improvement we added new variable to use in Upsell Message for Bundle Packs which matches the total discount amount (if discount is applied to main product)
- Improvement we reviewed and improved application of 'ALL' type condition in case of no attribute value assigned to the product
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento MSI was improved
- Compatibility we upgraded compatibility with read GraphQl
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Mega Menu and Request a Quote was enhanced
- New now the extension is covered by MFTF tests, which will help to improve its quality and stability
- Improvement we rechecked and established correct dependency on jQuery UI library
- Fix we corrected minor visual imperfections on bundle pack edit page in admin panel
- Improvement we implemented major performance enhancement
- Compatibility compatibility with read GraphQL was enhanced
- Fix issue with creating related product rule was resolved
- Improvement minor improvement was implemented
- Fix we resolved issues with per customer group configuration implementation
- Fix we fixed the incorrect display of configurable product price in mini-cart
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the security level of the plugin
- Fix issue with customer group restriction was resolved
- New we added the option to show only the current category’s products on a category page. If you need to draw attention to products from the category with particular characteristics - you are free to use this option to achieve the goal
- Improvement we enhanced the performance of rules' application on large catalogs
- Fix minor styling fixes were implemented
- New we added the option that allows you to define the quantity for each Bundle Pack Product in a bundle pack
- Improvement we added an ability to choose a custom position for bundle packs to make them organically fit the design of your product pages
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Shop By Brand and Thank You Page plugins was improved
- Fix issue with saving of bundle pack without customer group assignment was resolved
- Fix issue with bundle pack discount amount calculation was fixed
- Improvement minor improvements were implemented
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility of the module with Porto theme
- Fix issue with showing out of stock products was resolved
- Fix issue with bundle pack prices was fixed
- Fix issue with showing custom blocks was resolved
- Improvement extension was covered by unit tests
- Fix issue with Customer Group condition was resolved
- Fix the compatibility with old Magento versions was improved
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Standards
- Improvement extension was covered by unit tests
- Fix an issue with Same as Conditions was resolved
- Compatibility now the module is read compatible with GraphQL. It allows exposing product data like SKU, name, link, image, price, etc. in order to build PWA/JS-based frontend
- Improvement the performance enhancement was made
- Improvement for the 'Bought Together' items the system takes into account only products purchased in one order
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in the backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- New ability to display dedicated Bundled Packs promo listing page was added
- New ability to display Bundle Packs block in Shopping Cart was added
- Improvement minor enhancements were made
- New ability to display upsell hint messages about the bundle packs promo in the shopping cart was added
- New ability to set time period for bundle pack promo was added
- New ability to position related products block in the separate product tab or above the product description was added
- Fix a minor issue with prices was resolved
- New allows admin to create Bundle Packs rules and offer customers a discount on the group of products purchased as a bundle
- Fix an issue with the view together and bought together sorting was resolved
- Fix an issue with a view and click statistic was fixed
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.7 and higher was added. The issue with orders placement was resolved
- New ability to monitor rule performance statistics (Views, Clicks, CTR, Orders, and Revenue) was added
- New a slider option is now available for related products block
- New ability to preview product list in Magento backend based on the selected conditions was added
- Fix an issue with 'If ALL of these conditions are FALSE' for the 'Same As' feature was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento Cloud was improved
- Fix an issue with 'same as' attribute condition for the products with unspecified attribute was resolved
- Fix an issue with custom themes and rule for All Store Views was resolved
- Fix an issue with install script relaunch was resolved
- Improvement the rule configuration settings were enhanced
- Fix an issue with 'Same as' condition for the category was resolved
- Fix the issue with ACL resources was fixed
- Fix the issue with upgrading module from old version was fixed
- New the extension code has been completely renovated. It makes the module significantly more flexible and provides new functionality. Important! After this update, all the rules created previously will be disabled. It's recommended for admin to recheck the rules configuration before enabling them.
- New ability to create rules for assigning up-sell, cross-sell and related products automatically were added
- New now admin is able to select the place where the related products blocks will be displayed
- New flexible conditions for defining related products allow admin to select products based on their attributes
- New auto-generated products could be selected from the same attribute value, e.g. the same brand, the same color, price or size
- New ability to set the priority for the rules. Rules with higher priority (1 is the highest) will be executed in case some products fall under several rules
- Improvement the admin panel user interface was enhanced
- Fix the problem with the memory limit after reindex was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the indexer
- Fixed an issue with indexing the rule that is not found
- Fixed an issue with applying limitations for all product relations
- New Added the 'Product Currently Viewed' data source. Now, you can display products without the sales/views history, from the same category, from the same brand, based on their price, or using all the mentioned conditions simultaneously.
- New data source: Product Attributes. Now, you can show related products based on the rules of product attributes.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate products
- Fixed an issue with showing products in the UpSell block
- Fixed an issue with the product display in the upsell block
- Fixed cart cross-sells issue.
- Enterprise Edition compatibility improved
- Multiple various fixes
- Few minor fixes