SEO Toolkit for Magento 2
SEO Toolkit is the all-in-one Magento 2 SEO Extension designed to make your store stand out in Google Search. Maximize your SEO effectiveness: make your store more visible in search results and get more organic traffic.
- Advanced pagination + redirects
- Rich snippets in search results
- Automated meta tags templates
- Unique product URLs against duplicate content
- Automated internal and external cross links
- Advanced HTML and XML sitemaps
- Compatibility with the Jet Theme
The key to webstore promotion is the constantly growing target audience. But how can a store admin get traffic, if paid ads are too expensive for the store? The answer is - organic results. The higher is your position on the Google results page, the more visitors you have. Still, since Google takes into consideration each store detail, SEO optimization is a rather challenging task.
The advanced all-in-one SEO toolkit can solve multiple optimization problems at once. Implement cross-linking, rich snippets, meta tags, XML and HTML sitemaps to place your store at the top of Google ranking. Thus, you will reduce costs on paid advertising and drive more qualitative traffic with a just few-steps configuration.
INCREASE GOOGLE CRAWL RATE OF YOUR STORE
WITH SMART SEO TOOLKIT
Automate Magento SEO Settings for Your Store
- Get More Organic Users
- Grow Store Indexation
- Reduce Manual Work
- Improve Store Ranking
- Increase Store Traffic
- Boost Sales Revenue
Make 'One-click SEO Analysis' for Any Page
- Robots meta header and canonical URL compliance
- Meta title, description, keywords and H1 tags
- Images alt tag, in-page links and schema.org tags
- Page content state and applied meta tags template
Save time with our Configuration Service
Use this Configuration Service to avoid hours of manual configurations and endless surfing through the long-read manuals.Learn more about Configuration Service
Create custom redirects
Customize redirects that are used on your store website. The Redirects functionality allows you to create various redirect types, use wildcards redirects, create redirects for 404 error pages, and assign redirects for various store views.
Finetune SEO for particular pages
To build a successful SEO strategy that brings sales, admins need to pay attention to every detail. Specify canonical link to eliminate duplicates. Set how to treat products and CMS pages URLs in Robots file by choosing the 'index and follow' parameter.
- Insert emojis in Magento 2 meta product tags
- Add meta title, meta description and H1 tag
- Specify short and full product description
- Set unique meta tags for page by URL
- Set "noindex" or "nofollow" for pages
- Show price and stock status
- Display rating and number of reviews
- Enable breadcrumbs to show navigation path
- Display URL, company name, and logo
- Show search input box for a Home page
- Add social profiles
See the best seo practices for magento to increase your products visibility using rich snippets.
Use Advanced Pagination
+ NEW | Redirects
- Enable 301 Redirects to Home page
- Enable 404 Page Not Found Redirect
- Add Link Rel="next/prev"
- Add page number to meta title
- Add page number to meta description
- Select a category path for product URLs
- Enable redirects to canonical URLs
- Customize breadcrumbs according to URL or category
- Configure URLs length by depth level or number of characters
Find out how to change URLs with 301 redirects.
- Link to any product, category, and CMS page
- Limit the number of links per page
- Use flexible keyword specification
- Auto-replace keywords with links
Cross-linking is one of the rank factors for your SEO checklist, see for yourself.
- Add products and categories
- Add CMS-pages and additional links
- Include a search box to sitemap
- Configure a sitemap layout
- Specify metadata for a sitemap
- Set the priority of sitemap content
- Split products by the first letter
- Exclude out-of-stock products
- Specify frequency of updates for each group of pages
- Add images with titles and templates to sitemap
- Add or remove group of pages
- Set the priority for group of links
- Include or exclude groups of links in the sitemap
- Specify Hreflang Tag to deliver relevant content
Efficiently manage cron tasks
Process cron jobs properly and improve your webstore performance. Manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid from the admin panel. Delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options, run cron jobs by schedule and maximally automate the processing system.
Make store performance flawless
Make your store as fast as possible and let Googlebot reach the needed content quicker with Magento 2 Full Page Cache Warmer. Automate the cache warming process and enhance customer user experience with one tool.
Apply a user-friendly navigation
Bring your customer shopping experience to a new level. Equip your store with advanced navigation options and help customers quickly find products with Magento 2 SEO Layered Navigation. Add multiple filters, apply a handy category tree and create short URLs to make your store even more SEO-friendly.
Boost SEO position with reviews
Encourage customers to visit your store and improve your CTR rate by showing product ratings in the search results page with Magento 2 Advanced Product Reviews. Attract a new target audience and build a strong sense of trust with multiple reviews.
Easily comply with the latest legislative EU requirements
Make sure your site asks for all required consents and avoid penalties with the magento 2 gdpr extension.
Gain more loyalty of your customers by strengthening their data security and privacy.
Choose the solution most suitable for your business needs
We are expanding our catalog with products from our partners to provide you with more options. Explore the features of each solution and choose the one that best suits your needs.
|Key Features||SEO Toolkit By Amasty||SEO Suite By MageWorx|
|Toolbar with key SEO stats on the storefront|
|SEO reports in the backend|
|SEO templates for products and categories|
|SEO templates for a custom page by URL|
|SEO for Layered Navigation Pages|
|Canonical links for pages|
|Custom canonical tags|
|Noindex or nofollow for site pages|
|Extended meta robots settings|
|Advanced rich snippets|
|Custom redirects from/to any site page|
|Auto redirects for deleted product pages to category pages|
|Auto redirect from 404 to Search Results|
|Create unique product URLs|
|Create conditions for exclusive product URLs|
|Replace keywords with internal and external cross links|
|Generate HTML and XML Sitemaps|
|Configure HTML Sitemap layout|
|Specify the priority and frequency of updates for each group of pages in XML sitemap|
|Hreflang tags for content localization|
|$299 add to cart||$299 add to cart|
How to improve breadcrumbs on the product page in Magento 2?
- Install the extension.
- Go to the Stores > Configuration > Amasty Extensions > SEO Single URL section.
- Set up the shown options.
- Choose one of the two variants in the Generate Breadcrumbs According To option to diversify breadcrumbs on your product pages: Current URL to take the breadcrumb from product URL or Last Visited Category to display previsited categories on the way to the product page.
Yoast SEO is a free plugin that was firstly developed for WordPress to facilitate optimization for Google and Bing.Read the FULL answer
What is Magento 2 Yoast SEO?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Do you have any questions?
Schedule a demo and get all the answers you're looking for!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.3.6, 2.3.6-p1, 2.4.0-p1, 2.4.1, 2.4.1-p1, 2.4.2
- New the Rich Snippets part of the suite gained another set of new functionality (now you can set product’s condition and choose a format of rating, avoid warnings for missing priceValidUntil snippet by assigning the default value, specify the street address of your organization) as well as improvements aimed at the compliance with Google guidelines
- New now you can configure canonical link and robots for CMS pages
- Fix we corrected the custom product canonical URL implementation in case a relative URL is used
- Fix we removed unnecessary page parameters from ‘View All’ canonicals used for paginated pages
- Improvement now search queries which are used for a redirection from 404 pages are not stored in the search terms table
- Fix we resolved the issue occurred on product edit page if there are no attributes in SEO tab
- New we added new options to the extension, so you can specify custom canonical link and robots for products
- Improvement we implemented the setting that allows you to use canonical to 'View All' for paginated pages
- New we added an option to create Redirects (including the ability to use wildcards in request and target paths)
- New now you can create separate Meta Tags Templates for Amasty Brands pages
- New now you can choose if to create redirects while applying Template for Product URLs in Meta Tags Templates extension
- Compatibility compatibility between Cross Linking and Meta Tags Templates was enhanced: cross links are now added to description defined by meta template
- Fix we resolved the issue with applying of Template for Product URLs on PHP 7.3 in Meta Tags Templates extension
- Fix versioning history was adjusted
- Fix we resolved a minor issue with rel=“next” and rel=“prev” links
- Improvement minor code and performance improvements were implemented
- Compatibility we implemented minor improvement in compatibility with Shop By Brand extension
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.3 and Elasticsearch was improved
- Fix issue with the counting of title and description length on different localizations was resolved
- Compatibility enhanced compatibility with Amasty ShopbySeo
- Improvement redirect from 404 page was improved
- Fix issue with prev-next tags was resolved
- Fix an issue with some specific symbols % & ! are not supported for 'Custom URL Key for Default Search Results Page' was resolved
- Fix an issue with pagination and page 1 URL was resolved
- New the SEO analysis of every page was added. With SEO Toolbar admin gets the following data on every page: robots meta header, canonical URL compliance, number of H1 tags, meta title, description and keywords, images alt tag, in-page links, etc.
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.6 was improved
- Fix the issue with the 'Add Store Code to Urls' setting and redirect to the home page was resolved
- Improvement set FOLLOW for catalog search result page and advanced search result page
- Fix an issue with an empty tab on Magento 2.1.13 Enterprise Edition was resolved
- New allows configuring SEO URL Key for the default search results page
- Fix an issue related to wrong package name in dependencies was resolved
- Fixes and improvements
- Fixed an exception when logging in to admin in Magento 2.1 Commerce
- Fixed an issue with the layout in the backend
- Fixed an issue with the missing ACL elements for the Meta Tags Templates extension
- New allows to redirect the customer to the store search results from the broken URL instead of the '404 Not Found' page
- New add NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW to the app/design/frontend/YOUR_PACKAGE/YOUR_THEME/layout/local.xml to the to prevent search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) from needlessly indexing Magento catalog search results page(s) and advanced search results page(s)
- New Cross-linking functionality allows replacing the extended keywords with internal and external links to increase the store SEO value
- Fixed the problem with the installation via composer
- Minor fixes
- Adds the rel=next/prev tag to point Google where the next or the previous pages are
- Adds Pager Number to meta title and description
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- Unique Product URL features added