- One service for the whole order (covers one
environment, staging or live of your choice)
- Preliminary store analysis
- Quick installation process
- Post-installation check
- Security guarantee
Installation is a complex process that requires technical knowledge and skills. Each mistake during Magento plugin installation can affect store performance and layout. As a result, a webstore is not working causing great losses.
Save your time and money by leaving the installation of any Magento 2 extension to professionals. We will set up any extension within 1-2 business days and give possible improvements suitable for your store performance.
What benefits do you get for your store
No technical issues thanks to the highly qualified specialists
Quick Magento installation help with preliminary store analysis
Post-installation check and security guarantee
By the way, if you purchase many extensions and would like us to install all of them at the same time, you need to buy only one Magento installation service. If you would like to install, for example, 3 extensions today and 2 in let's say a week – you need to buy two services. One service covers the installation of the extension into a single Magento location. Live, dev or staging servers/locations are treated as separate.
In case of potential errors, we will generate the solution to prevent difficulties and discuss it with you. The selection of the preferable strategy may take 1-2 business days due to possible time zone differences.
Also, the service includes the installation of all additional modules required for a correct extension functioning.
Our experienced support team will also check if there are any possible improvements suitable for your store and inform you. Thus, you will have a properly-working extension(s) and some suggestions on how to make a webstore even more profitable.
- Before the installation, please make sure that your Magento performs correctly;
- In the ticket submission form specify: FTP access details, backend access (dev is preferable) and SSH (for the installation of Magento 2 extensions);
- It is mandatory (and secure) to create a backup of your site before we start working on the installation.
- First off, back up your database and enable the maintenance mode.
- Get the extension’s Composer name and version you want to install.
- Update your composer.json file with this information.
- Check if the extension was installed properly.
- Enable the extension and clear static view files.
- Register the extension, recompile your Magento project, and clean the cache.
But it’s easier to delegate this process to professionals.
- Get our service.
- Discuss all the specifics of installing your Magento 2 plugins in order to get a suitable strategy for the installation process.
- The process of installing, which takes about 2 hours as our specialists are proficient in the Magento 2 plugin installation process.
- Correction of possible errors.
- Performance test to make sure everything works as it should.