Store Pickup with Locator for Magento 2
Enhance customers' loyalty by providing an additional shipping option with Magento 2 Store Pickup with Locator. Drive more sales attracting buyers to your brick-and-mortar stores with a complex solution.
Quite often, shoppers check if needed items are available at a nearby point of sales while ordering online. They may not have enough time to wait until their purchases will be delivered or they just may prefer not to spend extra money on shipping. In such cases customers more likely to choose the store with a self-delivery option, with the opportunity to choose a suitable store and specify the time for pickup.
Magento 2 Store Pickup with Lоcator allows your customers to order online and pickup products from a nearby store at a convenient day and time. Let them view all of your stores on a handy map and quickly choose the most appropriate one with special filters. Show each location detailed info and reviews on a separate page. Boost offline sales providing your customers with an ultimate shopping experience.
What benefits do you get for your store
Increase your sales revenue by attracting buyers to your offline stores
Reduce overall product cost for customers by excluding delivery expenses
Improve customers' shopping experience by providing more delivery options
Offer customer-centered pickup methods
Display locations based on available product stocks
Compatibility with native Magento 2 MSI
Display a list of locations for products with assigned MSI Stock. This way, on a product page you can display info on locations where the selected product is available. The module will also display the quantity of the chosen product option for each location.
Customers can click the location name to see the full popup with a map, where all other stores with the chosen item-in-stock will also be displayed.
This feature is based on the native Magento 2 MSI functionality. So if you’d like to optimize stock management and reduce delivery costs with a proper warehouse selection, try the Advanced MSI for Magento 2 module.
More Features for Magento 2 Store Pickup with Locator
- Add Store Pickup shipping method to orders from admin
- Assign products to specific stores via conditions
- Quickly import store location data
- Compatibility with PayPal Express Checkout and PayPal Through Braintree payment methods
Take your shipping process under full control
Add Magento 2 Shipping Suite to get the benefits from the synergetic work of 3 smart shipping managing tools: shipping table rates, rules, and restrictions. Generate an unlimited number of shipping methods with flat and percent rates based on delivery address, cart weight and products quantity.
Grow sales attracting customers
to your offline stores
Choose the solution according to your business needs
How to set store pickup as a shipping method in Magento 2?
- Install and enable Amasty Store Pickup with Locator.
- Navigate to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods.
- Open the Store Pickup with Locator by Amasty tab.
- Set the Enabled field to Yes.
- Enter Title, Method Name, and Price.
- Choose the calculating method for Handling Fee.
- Specify if you want to show a method if it is not applicable.
- Configure Displayed Error Message and Sort Order fields.
- Save the changes.
How to set up Magento 2 Store Pickup shipping method?
To enable in-store delivery, do the following:
- Log in to the admin panel and navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- Open the Sales tab and choose Delivery Methods.
- Next, go to the In-Store Delivery section and set Enabled to Yes.
- If needed, you can change the default Method Name and Title, enter Price and Search Radius, customize the Displayed Error Message.
- When you are ready, save the changes.
If you want to add advanced features to your store, use our Magento Store Pickup with Locator extension. It can display all available offline stores on a map and show if particular products are there. Also, customers can choose the pickup date and time.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: magento 2 msi module.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.3.6, 2.3.6-p1, 2.4.0-p1, 2.4.1, 2.4.1-p1, 2.4.2
- Improvement we added informative tooltips to configuration settings
- New we added a feature that allows users to configure an option for Store Pickup shipping method like Curbside Pickup, Non-contact pickup, etc. Notify customers about availability of new service via banner on the product page and labels in MSI and Store Locator blocks.
- Compatibility now you can use the functionality of the new feature in MSI block on product pages, please upgrade the module-store-pickup-with-locator-msi to version 1.0.3 or above.
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying shipping method
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying work time in location
- Fix we solved the problem with editing billing address on checkout page
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying customer shipping address when store pickup is default method
- Fix we solved the problem with extension installing
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying MSI stock information on product page on Magento 2.3.5
- New added possibility to use 'MSI source assotiated with product' as condition for location displaying. Works at both product page and store pickup location choice. Please note! Starting with the current version the extension supports Magento v.2.3.0+ only!
- Improvement we upgraded performance on checkout page: time execution for locations queries and size queries have reduced
- Fix we solved the problems with displaying base image of location, closed location and additional information in Ship To section on checkout page
- Compatibility with Magento 2.4.0 was added
- Compatibility now the module is compatible with Magento 2.4.
- Compatibility now the module is compatible with more variations of date/time format
- Improvement stores indexer was moved to separate system module
- Improvement compatibility with Amasty RMA extension was improved
- Fix we solved the problem with Magento API
- Fix we solved the problem on Review & Payments Checkout step
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying stores on checkout page
- Improvement extension was covered by unit tests
- Compatibility now the extension is fully compatible with ‘PayPal Express Checkout’ and ‘PayPal through Braintree’ payment methods
- Fix the issue of distorted Checkout page layout in case of using Amazon Pay was resolved
- Fix we fixed the store details description representation on the Order Details/Invoice Details pages for the case when the option ‘Allow Customers to Choose Pickup Date’ is set to ‘No’
- Fix we fixed some UI/UX bugs and made the Checkout user flow work smoothly on the Admin side
- Improvement we started covering extension by Unit tests - few tests were added
- New we developed a new major feature that automatically replaces customer’s shipping address with a pick-up store address - generate orders and issue invoices correctly without any additional manual actions
- New we extended the module configuration allowing users to choose where to display store details on the storefront - now you can choose between ‘Shipping Address area’ and ‘Shipping Methods area’ options
- Improvement we corrected the work of the ‘Choose a Store’ feature and made it working correctly and fast for multiple store views
- Improvement now, the option ‘Allow same date pickup’ supports multiple websites with different timezones within the same Magento instance
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with our One Step Checkout module - now the Store Pickup shipping method looks correctly regardless of the page layout configuration
- Compatibility now the extension supports Internet Explorer 11 and Yandex 14.12+ browsers
- Fix we resolved the problem with the Search Nearest Location feature and made it working correctly in case if the GeoIP option enabled
- Fix we fixed the errors that used to appear in case if 'Same Day Pickup Cut Off' time option was equal to the store opening time
- New we introduced a new option with the help of which customers can choose the most suitable pickup point, find out store details in informational pop-up, get directions to any point right on the map on the Shopping Cart/Checkout pages
- New we added a new option that allows customers to choose appropriate pickup date/time and made this option connected with store opening timetables
- New now Admin users are also allowed to create orders using the Store Pickup shipping method and assign it to any date/time via the default Order Management page
- Improvement we added editable templates for Store Details section – now admin user can adjust this section according to his needs
- Improvement we made a correction in Store Pickup shipping method preferences and added an option to calculate shipping cost depending on the value of goods
- Compatibility now the module is fully compatible with our One Step Checkout, Shipping Table Rates extension
- Compatibility the module is in tune with the Porto theme now
- Fix we resolved the problem with extension installation on the instances where the Store Locator/Store Pickup modules are already enabled
- Improvement we made complete code refactoring and optimization
- New we released the extension