Layered Navigation Premium for Magento 2
Grow purchases by letting users find the products they need in a few clicks. Maximize the usability of the webstore with Magento 2 Layered Navigation Premium.
- Offer super-fast AJAX filtering
- Apply dependent and custom filters
- Promote items with Shop-by-Brand functionality
- Let user infinitely scroll store pages
- Sort brand products with brands merchandiser
- SEO-optimized functionality
As the business grows, it becomes more challenging to navigate a large catalog with numerous products. Thus, a store needs to put effort into developing a storefront that is convenient to use. Easy webstore navigation is a must-have, as visitors tend to abandon the store if they don’t find what they are looking for within the first seconds. And the default Magento 2 functionality doesn’t always cover such needs. Because of that, store owners might not get all the revenue they were expecting.
The Magento 2 Layered Navigation Premium is a balanced solution that covers all requirements of navigation for online webshops. Flexible configurations allow admins to adjust store navigation to any business requirement. The user-friendly browsing experience ensures that visitors will find the products they want to buy, thus improving conversions. The extension also allows promoting certain brands or brand products and grows store visibility in search results.
What benefits do you get for your store
Increase purchases by offering a smooth browsing experience at catalogs of any size
Grow conversions of particular products by promoting them on brand pages
Boost visibility in search with SEO-friendly functionality for store pages
Gain full control with advanced navigation
SEO-optimized functionality for better visibility in search
Grow users’ satisfaction with a seamless shopping experience
User-friendly scroll navigation
While exploring catalog pages, you’ll certainly want to go to a product details page. After you make sure the item is not the one you are looking for, you’ll want to go back to the catalog page, right to the point where you have stopped. With continuous scroll extension, you can do this without starting catalog browsing over again. Navigate catalog pages not worrying to be lost or annoyed.
Choose loading type for infinite scroll
The more products you offer in the shop, the more time the users need to load pages and browse. You can enable the autoloading of the next pages. Also, adapt ‘Load next’ and ‘Show More’ buttons to your web store design. Easily configure styles of the buttons, its text, location, color, etc.
Enable AJAX navigation on Magento search result pages
If the number of products on a search results page exceeds a one-page limit, the shoppers will be able to seamlessly browse from one search results page to another. The AJAX scroll functionality is available out-of-the-box. This way, users will check all search results, thus increasing the chances of finding the item they’d like to buy.
Engage users with streamlined browsing experience
To maximize the conversion rate of the webshop catalog, the webstore browsing experience should be outstanding. Users expect fast pages loading within seconds. Also, when looking through a large catalog, it is quite annoying when you have to click the ‘Next Page’ button over and over, waiting for another page load. The extension got this covered, as it allows users to scroll the product list infinitely with autoloading.
More Options for your Magento 2 Premium Layered Navigation
- Read-compatible with the PWA and GraphQL
- Compatible with Amasty Jet theme for Magento 2
- Supports Varnish Cache
- Get more sorting options with Improved Sorting module
Choose your perfect
webstore navigation solution
The most suitable for your business needs
Haven’t found the functionality you need?Drop us a line about the features you’re looking for. With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high-quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals complying to industry’s best practices.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.3.3+, 2.4.x
- Fix we resolved the styling issues related to Add Vertical Scrolling to Filter Block After setting
- New category UI overhaul. Filter states UI, category filters visuals, swatches, price slider styles, checkbox/radio-button filters - everything have been re-worked and improved
- New we introduced the setting to enable SEO-friendly URLs in bulk
- Improvement we re-worked the Fly-out view for the categories filter
- Improvement we optimized brand settings to make the brand configuration more convenient
- Improvement we enhanced the "More from this Brand" block's performance as well as overall extension’s performance
- Improvement the Dropdown display mode for filters has been marked as deprecated. It will be removed in the future versions
- Improvement we refactored the extension code to transfer Group Attributes functionality to the independent module Amasty Group Options
- Improvement we added cascade delete for the alias values
- Improvement we adjusted Brand logo rendering for out of stock products and brand pages
- Improvement we improved price filter behavior with decimal values
- Compatibility we improved the compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we fixed the issue with custom pages canonical tag
- Fix extension no longer returns an error when the MSI extensions are missing
- Fix we resolved the jQuery UI warning on category pages
- Fix we fixed the issue with missing gallery image on category pages
- Fix we corrected the price slider values for the large price steps
- Fix we adjusted Yes/No attributes in facets configuration
- Fix we resolved the toolbar issue related to Remember Category Pagination setting
- Fix we fixed the issue with tooltip positions
- Fix issue with missing attribute options that were added via API was resolved
- Fix we corrected the price slider behavior on search result pages
- Fix we resolved js error with automatic scroll type enabled
- Fix we resolved the issue with infinite load of ‘Previous’ button in case it was clicked several times
- Compatibility we improved the extension’s functioning in case it is used in combination with lazy load enabled
- Fix We resolved issue with category page sorting and ElasticSearch
- Fix we fixed wrong counters on filters using Shop By Brand Menu item
- Fix now unselect for multiple category filter is working correctly
- Improvement MFTF tests were moved to additional packages particular for Magento 2.3.6+ and Magento 2.4.1+
- Fix now category pages display relevant products if category filter is disabled
- Fix we fixed the issue occurred in case Magento_Inventory is disabled
- Fix we resolved the issue with installation via composer