Boost customers' satisfaction with user-friendly one step checkout interface
One Step Checkout for Magento 2
- Two customizable mobile-optimized themes
- Let customers edit product options on the checkout
- Display delivery date and time options, enable Order and Delivery comments
- Supports popular payment systems
- Compatible with the Jet Theme by Amasty
to access support service
in your account
Boost Conversions With Lightweight and Fast Checkout
Conversion rate drops have become a serious problem for many merchants. About 20% of abandoned carts are caused by a complicated checkout process. People who buy online expect the checkout process to be instant and effortless. If they have to deal with an overcomplicated page, they’re most likely to leave the store and go to competitors. In such cases, the store owners will not get all the revenue they could’ve got.
Quickly move shoppers through the checkout process with the Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension. The average site can increase its conversion rate by 35% solely through a better checkout design. This extension helps store owners to create user-friendly checkout, analyze clients’ behavior and easily boost store revenue by providing customers with a comprehensive checkout.
What benefits do you get for your store
Easily set up a converting Magento 2 quick checkout without any special knowledge
Increase the number of completed orders and store’s profit with quick checkout page
Tailor the Checkout to your Business Needs
Every business is unique, which is why it’s important that the checkout is highly customizable to meet your needs. The Magento 2 One Page Checkout is a clean and great solution that will simplify the checkout process. It turns the 4-step default Magento 2 checkout into a beautiful page that collects all necessary information. Store admins can choose out of 5 layouts and 2 themes, Classic or Modern, to find the design that perfectly matches their store. Each layout is also mobile-responsive.
Configure Converting Checkout Page In 5 Minutes
The responsive Magento 2 One Step Checkout is a handy solution for organizing the store’s checkout flow without any special tech knowledge. Store admins can effortlessly configure the checkout flow that works best for the store needs by simply using the drag-and-drop feature to arrange fields. The module lets users fine-tune the checkout process according to client behavior and easily adjust block names, set specific orders for fields and add custom ones if necessary.
Make Magento Checkout Easy For Customers
Make the most of every step of the Magento 2 checkout page by giving clients the freedom to manage their order details anytime. This module saves lots of time during the checkout by letting customers save their data, arrange the delivery schedule and edit the order details. The payment process at the Magento checkout is easy, as the module is compatible with most popular payment systems.
Solution that drives real results
based on our customer feedback and speed test research
Provide an excellent service at every step of the checkout with Premium options
Simplify the login process in your store
Provide your customers with a quick and easy sign-in using their social network profiles.
This solution supports such popular social media as Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Amazon, PayPal and Twitch.
Increase repeat purchases by providing a personalized approach
Create a unique success order page that motivates customers to make a repeat purchase.
Easily customize successful page design, add useful information about other products and offer discount coupons to increase sales.
Reduce cart abandonment with smart reminders
Send automatic reminders for lost purchases to motivate customers to complete their deals.
You can create a custom email template with all required parameters and make customers an offer that they cannot refuse using the built-in discount coupon generator.
Explore Pro options to adjust the checkout to your needs
Improve checkout page with extra attributes
Get the most out of your checkout by adding custom attributes to make your page even more customer friendly.
You can create a custom checkout flow with special options that help you achieve your business goals.
Make the checkout process personalized
Provide your customers with a personalized checkout experience by assigning certain options to particular customer groups.
Set smart dependencies between attributes to keep the checkout page consistent and clear.
Collect useful information about customers
Get more information about your customers with the registration option and custom checkout fields. You can use the received data to improve your marketing strategy.
Keep your store safe from bots
Protect your website from bots and fraud scripts without losing conversion rate scores. You can easily customize reCaptcha in a way that its work remains invisible to your customers.
Find the right solution
That perfectly suits your business model
One Step Checkout Lite
- Provide ultra-fast and robust checkout
- Create responsive сheckout page design for any device
- Customize checkout page with built-in theme editor
- Let customers choose delivery date and time
- Monitor checkout performance via analytics
- Enjoy compatibility with popular payment systems
One Step Checkout Pro
Lite features included
- Tailor the checkout to your business workflow
- Create extra fields to collect purchasing information to improve order processing
- Gather customers' data during checkout to improve your marketing strategy
- Include input forms in PDF, printable HTML documents and emails
- Protect your store from bots with reCaptcha
One Step Checkout Premium
FOR ADVANCED BUSINESSES
Lite features included
Pro features included
- Ensure easy and clear checkout flow step by step
- Increase repeat sales with a converting order-success page
- Turn lost purchases into completed orders by sending automated reminders
- Provide seamless login with social media profiles
Increase average order check with gift options
Full compatibility with the Gift Wrap for Magento 2 extension to get your gift wrapping services to a new level! Boost revenue and motivate customers to come back to your store by helping them organize an outstanding gift giving experience.
Make checkout easy for visitors from any country
Use the Store Switcher for Magento 2 to add a currency switcher into your store. Your customers will see an appropriate version of the site based on their location and therefore will most likely make a purchase using familiar currency.
What is Magento 2 guest checkout?
As a rule of thumb for a buyer, registration is a tedious process that they don't want to waste time on, even if it's only 5 minutes. That’s why guest checkout is a significant feature for your online store. When making a purchase via guest checkout in Magento 2, visitors can view any product, add it to their shopping cart, and make a purchase without creating an account on your site.
How to configure Magento 2 checkout process?
- Install the extension.
- Navigate to Stores > Configuration Amasty Extensions >
- One Step Checkout > General tab.
- Choose Yes in the first line to Enable One Step Checkout.
- Choose whether to Allow to Edit Products in the Order Summary
- Minimizing for the checkout page
- Automatically Log in Customers After Creating an Account at Checkout.
- Choose when to Let Customers Create an Account at Checkout.
A well-designed Magento 2 checkout page is a balance between usability, functionality, security, and quality design. If you are interested in a good conversion rate, the checkout page of your online store should be as clear and not annoying as possible.
Choose the right solution for your store
The thing is that VAT field needs to be enabled on Magento first. Having done it, please proceed to a full guide how to make VAT field visible on the checkout page.
For this Q&A, we’ll tell you about vanilla Magento 2 checkout steps and how to add custom ones
By default, Magento 2 allows guest visitors to complete the checkout process without creating an account. But sometimes merchants want to gather more information about their customers and want to restrict checkout without registration.
Address Auto Suggest allows to fill in shipping/billing address fields using only a part of address as a base. Read the full answer to get an explanation on how it works and why it is handy.
This guideline covers whole sequence of needed actions, where possible. Proceed to the full answer to get a step-by-step guide.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Improvement we moved the Google Address Autocomplete feature to a separate system module to make it more approachable for maintenance
- Improvement we moved the Google Address Autocomplete feature to a separate system module to make it more approachable for maintenance
- Fix we solved the problem with the missing shipping method in the cart.
- Fix we eliminated the issue with saving the Billing Address.
- Fix we resolved the problem with the missing shipping methods and console errors on the checkout page.
- Fix we solved the issue that occurred while attempting to navigate to the module general configuration.
- Improvement we removed additional h1 element from Checkout page
- Compatibility with Amasty Store Pickup with Locator was enhanced - problem wtih creating new customer was resolved
- Fix we solved the problem with changing item qty on checkout page from decimal to integer
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying arrows for items qty on Mozilla Firefox browser
- Fix we solved the problem with SQL error on Manage Checkout Fields page
- Fix we solved the problem with selecting the first available shipping method if the default method is not available
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect validating billing address form for virtual product
- Fix we solved the problem with email subscription for new customers
- Fix we solved the problem with creating new customer
- Fix we solved the problem with validating payment methods with Magento B2B
- Fix we solved the problem with shipping method validation message when guest update shipping address
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying incorrect product options for bundle products
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect date picker format according to magento local setting
- Compatibility we added compatibility with Amasty GDPR extension so that you can obtain users consents at any place of the Checkout to meet legislative EU requirements
- Compatibility with Delivery Date Manager extensions was enhanced
- Fix we resolved the issue that occurred with bundle products while proceeding to checkout.
- Fix we solved the problem with updating shipping methods block after zip code changing
- Compatibility with Amasty Reward Points extension was enhanced
- Fix we solved the problem with caching First Name ? Last Name in New Address Form Billing Section
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect width of fields
- Fix we solved the problem with assign customer to customer group after registration
- Fix we solved the problem with switching store views on manage checkout fields settings
- Fix we solved the problem with placing order with PayPal Braintree payment method on Magento 2.4.1
- Fix we solved the problem with order placing on Magento Commerce 2.4.2
- Improvement we added an extension patch for Magento 2.4.2+ versions for eliminate problem on checkout page
- Fix we solved the problem with translation "Gift messages has been successfully updated" on checkout page
- Fix we solved the problem with caching delivery fields
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying payment method section in Modern Design
- Fix we solved the problem with caching custom order attributes
- Improvement MFTF tests were moved to additional packages particular for Magento 2.3.5+ and Magento 2.4.0+
- Compatibility with Magento 2.4.1 and Magento 2.3.6 was tested and confirmed
- Fix we solved the problem with saving custom order attributes
- Fix we solved the problem with order placing with Stripe payment method
- Fix we solved the problem with deleting minify js file
- Fix we solved the problem with js merge
- Fix we solved the problem with updating shipping address for logged in customer
- Fix we resolved the problwe with displaying custom field on Cart page
- Fix we solved the problem with placing order with configurable products
- Improvement we removed setting "Reload Shipping Methods When Coupon Code is Applied" and optimized it - now functionality is always enabled
- Improvement we added compatibility with Payment Method condition
- Fix we solved the problem with JS and HTML bundling and minifying on Magento Cloud
- Fix we solved the problem with wuth order placing on Negotiable Checkout on Magento B2B
- Improvement the code was enhanced according to Magento standarts
- Fix we solved the problem with non displayed PayPal payment method button
- Improvement we improve compatibility with Amasty Susbcriptions & Recurring Payments extension
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.5 was tested and confirmed
- New we added a convenient layout builder in Admin panel - configure the layout of the Checkout page with ease using drag’n’drop
- Improvement performance of the Checkout user flow was improved significantly by optimizing JS code, page and block caching, getting rid of redundant queries
- New now the module is read and write GraphQL compatible
- Compatibility with Amasty GDPR extensions was enhanced
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the code for front end queries
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the code on backend side in updating items in controller
- Compatibility we enhanced a compatibility with 3-rd party extensions
- Fix we solved the problem in console with multiple billing addresses and empty shipping addresses for registered customers
- Fix we solved the problem static-content deploy on Magento 2.3.4
- Fix we solved the issue with displaying payment methods in Internet Explorer 11
- Fix we solved the issue with reloading shipping methods after coupon code is applied
- Improvement we improved the way error messages are displayed on the checkout page when a one-column layout option is enabled.
- Improvement Shipping Address dropdown menu was refactored to improve its stability and get rid of some known issues.
- Improvement MFTF-tests were updated.
- Fix issue with a configurable product thumbnail not being updated after customers edit product options (i.e., color) in the order summary block of the checkout page was resolved (Magento 2.2.7+).
- Fix issue related to inability to place an order containing virtual products by guest customers was fixed.
- Fix issue with a redirect to empty shopping cart occasionally happening after placing an order was fixed.
- Fix issues with checkout custom fields were resolved.
- Fix issue related to inability to place an order after switching billing or shipping address to a different one was fixed.
- Fix minor UI adjustments were made.
- Improvement we regrouped module configuration settings for better usability
- Compatibility compatibility with Braintree by GENE Commerce is now confirmed
- Compatibility One Step Checkout and our new Gift Wrap extension are now compatible with each other and work in synergy
- Fix we solved several problems with UI flaws
- Fix we solved the problem with double shipping section on Checkout
- Improvement now you can place GDPR consent checkbox below the Order Total
- Fix we solved the problem with changing shipping method before order placing
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying Google Pay button for Braintree payment method on Modern One Step Checkout theme
- Fix we solved the problem with Amasty Stripe Payment extension on Magento 2.2.x
- Fix we resolved the problem with Sage Pay payment button on modern one step checkout theme
- Fix we solved the problem with placing order with DropDown Menu shipping addresses for registered customer
- Improvement we implemented a stability enhancement for additional order attributes on checkout
- Fix we solved the problem with minicart button on mobile view
- Fix we solved the problem with billing address block width on modern design
- Fix we solved the problem with replacing button Place Order for PayPal Braintree and PayPal payments methods was resolved
- Fix we solved the problem with Google Autosuggestion address changing
- Fix we solved the problem with redirecting to empty cart after order placing
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying shipping methods restrict message on Modern One Step Checkout Theme
- Fix we solved the problem with saving default shipping information for registered customer
- New now, the admin can enter or edit the delivery information for orders from the backend
- Improvement now, the extension includes a MFTF tests that covering Payment Methods and extension Configuration
- Improvement we corrected the work with the PayPal Smart Buttons payment method
- Fix we solved the problem with placing order after changing billing address
- Fix we solved the problem with saving billing address with custom field
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect information in order total block when the shipping method changes
- Fix we solved the problem with placing order for registered customers
- Fix we resolved the problem with installation on Magento 2.3.3
- Fix we resolved the problem with managing checkout fields on Magento 2.3.2
- Improvement we implemented a stability enhancement for Klarna payment method
- Improvement we corrected the work with the Amazon Payment method
- Fix we resolved the problem with placing order if Country field is disabled
- Fix known issues with PayPal Braintree payment method were resolved
- Fix the issue with automation creating customer account was fixed
- Fix the issue with placing order from PayPal Review page was fixed
- Fix the issue with usage saved payment cards for PayPal Pro was resolved
- Fix the issue with displaying gift message was resolved
- Fix the issue with displaying shipping section on safari browser was fixed
- Improvement compatibility with Magento 2.1.x and 2.2.x versions was enhanced
- New a new modern theme was introduced! Now you can switch between classic and modern theme and vice versa.
- New one column layout was added to the list of layout options. Now you can select whether you want your checkout page to be displayed in one, two or three columns.
- Compatibility compatibility with third party payment solutions was improved.
- Fix some known issues were fixed.
- Fix issue with bundle products (Magento 2.3.2) was resolved.
- Improvement checkout analytics date filters were improved.
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.2.9 was improved.
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.2 was improved.
- Fix postnl issue was resolved.
- Fix issues related to HTML tags in the description field were fixed.
- Fix issue with errors appearing in the browser console when product is removed from the order was fixed.
- New we covered the code with unit tests.
- Improvement we refactored the code to make it cleaner and more efficient.
- Improvement page performance was enhanced.
- Compatibility reward points support was added.
- Fix issues with virtual products checkout were fixed.
- Fix billing address section collapsing issue was resolved.
- New now you can choose the customer addresses will be displayed in the customer information block of the checkout page (grid or dropdown list).
- Improvement now you can find a new option in the Display Billing Address On dropdown - it allows to display billing address form in the customer information block below shipping address.
- Improvement Place Order button behavior was refined to make it less confusing when your customer enters a billing address that differs from the shipping address and attempts to place an order without pressing Update button in the billing address form first.
- New ability to sort customer and order attributes alongside checkout fields was added for a smoother user experience and a better synergy between One Step Checkout, Order Attributes and Customer Attributes.
- New now you can get some valuable insights from checkout analytics. Analyze your customers behavior by looking at checkout fields completion rate and use this information to optimize your page.
- Improvement shipping address pre-selection algorithm was improved.
- Improvement checkout fields management was improved. Now, width of the fields cannot exceed 100%.
- Improvement auto-login setting was renamed.
- New ability to set a password and register an account while placing an order was added.
- New now you can automatically log in your customers after they create an account at checkout.
- Fix issues related to inability to set certain field attributes for a specific store view via "Manage Checkout Fields" were fixed.
- Fix issues with default shipping method were resolved.
- New from now on, in addition to enabling, disabling and editing the fields via "Manage Checkout Fields", you can also add up to three custom text fields to your checkout form.
- Fix issue related to checkout block names was resolved.
- New ability to re-order checkout blocks via drag and drop was added.
- Improvement Magento's settings "Allow Guest Checkout", "Enable Terms and Conditions" and "Show Tax/VAT Number" were populated to the extension configuration page for better usability.
- Improvement hints, comments and info messages were added.
- Fix issue related to inability to save default values when State/Region is not selected was fixed.
- Fix Google Autocomplete address matching improved.
- Fix fix checkout logo on 1column layout (display header and footer) for checkout page
- Fix update qty to max available fix
- Fix allow empty default region; refactoring
- Fix IE11 compatibility
- Fix delivery date API error fix
- Fix the issue with disabled gift wrap on Checkout page was resolved
- New major code refactoring done resulted in the enhanced performance and improved stability of the extension: we redesigned our backend architecture with an emphasis on Payment and Shipping as well as optimized knockout.js.
- Improvement the integration with Amasty Order Attributes and Amasty Social Login extensions was enhanced
- Improvement the ability to set Region field required on Checkout page was added
- Compatibility with gift wrap on Magento Commerce (Magento Enterprise) was enhanced
- Fix the issue with required Date of Birth field while creating new customer account was resolved
- Fix the issue with displaying product options on checkout page was fixed
- Fix the issue with the shipping address validation on Magento 2.1.0+ versions was resolved
- Fix the issue with validating the shipping address form prior to the order placing was resolved
- Fix the issue with a required postcode in the billing address form was resolved
- Fix the issue with duplicate order comments was fixed
- Fix the issue with displaying empty time and comments on the order view page was fixed
- Fix the issue with the checkout page initialization
- Improvement now, the item block will be expanded by default
- Improvement minor CSS improvements for checkout page were made
- Compatibility the compatibility with custom themes without LESS functionality was added
- Fix the issue with the long label for terms and conditions was resolved
- Fix the issue with the region field was resolved
- Fix the issue with the Amazon Pay payment was resolved
- Improvement the ability to include CSS style when the standard LESS functionality is missing was added
- Improvement now, notifications of non-filled Payment and Shipment methods will be displayed in the pop-up window on the mobile version
- Fix the issue with the "Newsletter Checkbox" setting for guest and registered users was resolved
- Fix the issue with PayPal Express payment method was resolved
- Fix the issue with editing configurable products on Checkout page was fixed
- Fix the issue with payment methods on Magento 2.2.4 was fixed
- Fix the issue with editing configurable products on Checkout page was fixed
- New the information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Fix the error appearing in some cases when Default Address is being used was fixed
- Improvement the localization was updated
- Compatibility the support of Klarna Payments was tested
- Fix the problem with a regression, which caused the disappearance of the data entered at checkout after the page reload, was resolved
- Fix the problem with the incorrect display of Billing Address checkbox when the 'Display Billing Address On Payment Page' setting is enabled was fixed
- New the ability to change the position of the Terms and Conditions checkbox was added. Now you can choose whether to display the checkbox below the 'Order Review' section or with the payment methods.
- Improvement minor design adjustments were made.
- Compatibility the support of the PostNL shipping method was improved.
- Fix the issue with display of the Virtual Products' details was fixed.
- Fix the problem with the default checkout layout display after disabling the extension was resolved.
- Fix the issue with the Order Total display on Magento 2.2.4 was fixed.
- Compatibility Magento 2.2.4 Enterprise Edition support was added
- New a Delivery Comment in the 'Delivery' section was introduced. Now your customers can leave any message to a courier, for example, a PIN code to access the building.
- New now it's easy to add a CMS block to the top and bottom of the checkout page. CMS blocks on the checkout allow you displaying any useful information as trust seals, hotline telephone or any other useful information.
- New now it is possible to change checkout block titles like 'Shipping Address' right from extension configuration.
- Now the checkout fields that are required by default Magento configuration can't be changed to optional.
- CSS 2 LESS refactoring was introduced. The One Step Checkout extension uses the LESS functionality. With this update, custom modifications can be easier to make.
- Now the data entered at the checkout page won't be reset after the page reload.
- Fixed several issues with the Default Address.
- Fixed an issue with the product qty editing at the checkout.
- Minor design changes were made.
- Fixed an issue with Configurable Product qty update
- New compatibility with Amasty Gift Card extension introduced
- Compatibility with 3-rd party themes improved
- New added the compatibility with Amasty Custom Stock Status. Now statuses which are set by Custom Stock can be displayed under the product name at the checkout. The setting 'Allow to edit products in the Order Summary' should be enabled in Configuration.
- New compatibility with Amasty Reward Points was introduced. Now you can apply reward points right from the checkout page
- Compatibility with Amasty Delivery Date was improved.
- Fixed the issue with updating the Shipping Methods section after certain conditions were applied
- Fixed the issue with the Autocomplete feature that was displayed the street number incorrectly.
- The setting 'Create an account' was moved to the Additional Options section in the extension configuration settings.
- Improved the compatibility with Magento 2.2.3
- Other minor fixes
- New Amazon Pay support was implemented.
- New now the newsletter checkbox 'Sign up for a newsletter' isn't shown for already subscribed customers.
- Compatibility with PHP 7.1 was improved.
- The display of the newsletter checkbox 'Sign up for a newsletter' was fixed.
- Fixed order view error on Magento 2.2
- New "Create an account" checkbox added on Checkout. When checked, registration email will be sent after order is placed.
- Place Order button is now blocked when you edit Billing Address
- Multiple minor fixes
- Fixed the JS error caused by empty address fields in Address form
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- Applying coupon code will reload Shipping section
- New Feature: Configure whether to display the header and footer on checkout page or not
- Other usability improvements and minor fixes
- Added Order Comment to the Order Confirmation email
- Minor bug fixes
- Fix for displaying comments for shipping methods when using Shipping Table Rates extension
- Few minor improvements
- Fixed the Google address autocompletion issues
- Fixed the shipping and payment methods update issues
- Fixed an issue with the Braintree payment method
- Other minor fixes and improvements
- Refresh the payment methods & total upon the shipping address change
- Set the Zip Code optional for the specific countries
- Fixed an issue for the payment methods that require redirect to the payment system
- Compatibility with Delivery Date for Magento 2
- A number of minor fixes & improvements