One Step Checkout For M1
One Step Checkout for Magento 2 | v1.0.3
Conversion rate drops on a checkout page have become a real nightmare for thousands online merchants all over the world. According to paypalobjects.com about 20% of abandoned carts are caused by a complicated checkout process. However, you can easily increase conversion numbers by providing customers with a comprehensive Magento 2 one-page checkout.
Choose checkout page layout
Display all Magento checkout steps on a single page. Select a 2 or 3 column layout to find which works better for your store.
Customize checkout design
Turn your checkout page into a real eye candy by customizing its design. Select checkout text font and pick colors for:
- Checkout background;
- Heading text;
- Order summary block;
- 'Place Order' button.
Add title and description
Provide customers with any additional information concerning taxes, shipping etc. in a checkout page description.
Simple & Fast
Google Auto Suggest
Let customers enjoy smart Google suggestions. The module will display a dropdown with autocomplete address variants once a user starts typing the necessary address in a corresponding field.
Automatic location detection
With the GEO Ip tool you can detect customer locations and fill in the Country checkout field accordingly.
Edit product options
With the extension online shoppers get a wonderful opportunity to change product options (configurable or custom) right on the checkout page. Therefore, there is no more need to spend time on visiting product pages again to edit item’s color, size or other attributes.
Custom checkout success page
- The module enables you to display custom CMS blocks on the order success page. This way you will effectively promote any store items or additional services and boost repeated purchases.
- The module adds order details about shipping & payment, gift wrap, order comments and other info to the checkout success page.
Manage checkout fields
Choose fields for your Magento 2 checkout and disable unnecessary ones. Specify which of the fields will be required for order placement. Make your checkout page maximally short and clear to streamline the whole shopping process.
Specify default values for checkout fields
Mark the most common values as default to maximally speed up the Magento 2 checkout process. You can preselect values for:
- Zip code;
- Payment method;
- Shipping method;
Delivery date and time
Want to bring customer shopping experience to a new level? Let your clients indicate the most convenient day and time interval for order delivery right on the checkout page.
Gift Wrap & Gift message
The one step checkout extension for Magento 2 fully supports native Magento gift functionality and shows gift wrap fee and gift message options in the Order Summary block. It allows customers to specify the Gift message on the order level or per item.
- Place checkout steps on one page;
- Let customers edit product options on the checkout;
- Set default preselected values for particular checkout fields;
- Specify required fields;
- Use automatic geolocation detection;
- Activate Google Address suggestions;
Design & layout:
- Choose from 2 layout types (2-column and 3-column);
- Customize checkout page design;
- Specify custom checkout page title and description;
- Responsive design fits any screen resolution: desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile.
- Use gift wrap and gift message functionality;
- Let customers select day and time for order delivery;
- Enable order comments and newsletter subscription;
- Add custom CMS block to the checkout success page;
- Add order details, gift and delivery date info to the order success page;
- Automatically fill in name and shipping address for registered customers;
- Let shoppers log in to their accounts from the checkout with the AJAX-powered popup;
- Enable store visitors to register on the checkout page;
- Apply checkout settings depending on a store view;
- Load only dynamic data instead of loading all HTML blocks using knockout.js
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Great support and product
The extension is extremely important for my store, but I had some problems with another company's extension, so I decided to try Amasty's. Thanks to the support that fixed all of the problems in a couple of days. Recommended.
Write Your Own Review
Version 1.0.3 - March 16, 2017
– Fixed the Google address autocompletion issues
– Fixed the shipping and payment methods update issues
– Fixed an issue with the Braintree payment method
– Other minor fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.2 - February 27, 2017
– Refresh the payment methods & total upon the shipping address change
– Set the Zip Code optional for the specific countries
– Fixed an issue for the payment methods that require redirect to the payment system
Version 1.0.1 - February 20, 2017
– Compatibility with Delivery Date for Magento 2
– A number of minor fixes & improvements