Version 1.8.2 - June 15, 2018
– New: Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page.
– Fix: the error appearing in some cases when Default Address is being used was fixed
Version 1.8.1 - June 01, 2018
– Compatibility: the support of Klarna Payments was tested
– Improvement: the localization was updated
– Fix: the problem with a regression, which caused the disappearance of the data entered at checkout after the page reload, was resolved
– Fix: the problem with the incorrect display of Billing Address checkbox when the 'Display Billing Address On Payment Page' setting is enabled was fixed
Version 1.8.0 - May 17, 2018
– New: the ability to change the position of the Terms and Conditions checkbox was added. Now you can choose whether to display the checkbox below the 'Order Review' section or with the payment methods.
– Compatibility: the support of the PostNL shipping method was improved.
– Fix: the issue with display of the Virtual Products' details was fixed.
– Fix: the problem with the default checkout layout display after disabling the extension was resolved.
– Fix: the issue with the Order Total display on Magento 2.2.4 was fixed.
– Improvement: minor design adjustments were made.
Version 1.7.1 - May 11, 2018
– Compatibility: Magento 2.2.4 Enterprise Edition support was added
Version 1.7.0 - April 20, 2018
– New: a Delivery Comment in the 'Delivery' section was introduced. Now your customers can leave any message to a courier, for example, a PIN code to access the building.
– New: now it's easy to add a CMS block to the top and bottom of the checkout page. CMS blocks on the checkout allow you displaying any useful information as trust seals, hotline telephone or any other useful information.
– New: now it is possible to change checkout block titles like 'Shipping Address' right from extension configuration.
– Now the checkout fields that are required by default Magento configuration can't be changed to optional.
– CSS 2 LESS refactoring was introduced. The One Step Checkout extension uses the LESS functionality. With this update, custom modifications can be easier to make.
– Now the data entered at the checkout page won't be reset after the page reload.
– Fixed several issues with the Default Address.
– Fixed an issue with the product qty editing at the checkout.
– Minor design changes were made.
Version 1.6.1 - April 11, 2018
– Fixed an issue with Configurable Product qty update
Version 1.6.0 - April 03, 2018
– New: compatibility with Amasty Gift Card extension introduced
Version 1.5.1 - March 28, 2018
– Compatibility with 3-rd party themes improved
Version 1.5.0 - March 23, 2018
– New: added the compatibility with Amasty Custom Stock Status. Now statuses which are set by Custom Stock Status extension can be displayed under the product name at the checkout. The setting 'Allow to edit products in the Order Summary' should be enabled in Checkout configuration.
– New: compatibility with Amasty Reward Points was introduced. Now you can apply reward points right from the checkout page
– Compatibility with Amasty Delivery Date was improved.
– Fixed the issue with updating the Shipping Methods section after certain conditions were applied
– Fixed the issue with the Autocomplete feature that was displayed the street number incorrectly.
– The setting 'Create an account' was moved to the Additional Options section in the extension configuration settings.
– Improved the compatibility with Magento 2.2.3
– Other minor fixes
Version 1.4.0 - December 18, 2017
– New: Amazon Pay support was implemented.
– Compatibility with PHP 7.1 was improved.
– New: now the newsletter checkbox 'Sign up for a newsletter' isn't shown for already subscribed customers.
– The display of the newsletter checkbox 'Sign up for a newsletter' was fixed.
Version 1.3.1 - November 20, 2017
– Fixed order view error on Magento 2.2
Version 1.3.0 - October 27, 2017
– New: "Create an account" checkbox added on Checkout. When checked, registration email will be sent after order is placed.
– Place Order button is now blocked when you edit Billing Address
– Multiple minor fixes
Version 1.2.2 - October 06, 2017
– Fixed the JS error caused by empty address fields in Address form
– Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
Version 1.2.1 - August 22, 2017
– Applying coupon code will reload Shipping section
Version 1.2.0 - August 22, 2017
– New Feature: Configure whether to display the header and footer on checkout page or not
– Other usability improvements and minor fixes
Version 1.1.0 - June 20, 2017
– Added Order Comment to the Order Confirmation email
– Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.4 - April 05, 2017
– Fix for displaying comments for shipping methods when using Shipping Table Rates extension
– Few minor improvements
Version 1.0.3 - March 16, 2017
– Fixed the Google address autocompletion issues
– Fixed the shipping and payment methods update issues
– Fixed an issue with the Braintree payment method
– Other minor fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.2 - February 27, 2017
– Refresh the payment methods & total upon the shipping address change
– Set the Zip Code optional for the specific countries
– Fixed an issue for the payment methods that require redirect to the payment system
Version 1.0.1 - February 20, 2017
– Compatibility with Delivery Date for Magento 2
– A number of minor fixes & improvements