Custom Form for Magento 2
Use Magento 2 Form Builder to create web questionnaires of various types and effectively collect customer info. Enjoy a handy constructor to generate multiple questionnaires in no time and customize each to meet your needs. Extend functionality of your store with form validation feature.
- 20 elements for custom form creation
- Pre-made templates and themes
- Handy drag-and-drop form constructor
- Create and duplicate multipage surveys
- Export submitted data in CSV and PDF formats
- Enhanced WCAG compliance
- Improve mobile UX with PWA add-on
Easily create multiple questionnaires
Expand the default Magento 2 functionality with a feature-rich Custom Form builder:
- Create web surveys with different field types to gather your customers' information more effectively.
- Due to a drag-and-drop form constructor, you can quickly generate any forms using various types and elements.
- Display multiple questionnaires on one page and redirect store visitors to any specific page after the submission.
Try different input types
Date and Time
H1, H2 and H3 Headers
5 ready-made templates
- A sample request (3 pages)
- Loyalty Program
- Order Request
Ready-made design themes
Reply from the submitted forms page
Autorespond when questionnaires are submitted
Track stats of all your forms
Duplicate questionnaires in one click
This feature is especially helpful in case you are working with multiple stores on the same Magento instance and these stores often run the same sales campaigns.
Sсhedule custom forms display
Unlimited customization options to configure forms display
Manage customer data even more efficiently
Let shoppers edit their submitted data
Protect customers’ sensitive data
Track submitted data status from admin panel
Integration with Mailchimp
Choose your perfect custom forms management solution
|Key Features||Custom Form Liteview demo||Custom Form Proview demo|
|Create web questionnaries of various types|
|Apply pre-made templates and themes|
|Use 20 elements for custom form creation and arrange them with drag'n'drop constructor|
|Customize form layout and fields|
|Display questionnaire in a popup by a button click|
|Use 'Survey' mode to prevent duplicates|
|Create multipage questionnaires|
|Schedule custom forms display|
|Enable forms auto-filling for logged-in customers|
|Apply simple and sophisticated validations|
|Protect surveys from spam with Google Invisible reCaptcha|
|Track stats of all your forms|
|Enable more functionalities in customer account|
|Let customers view/edit/delete submitted forms|
|Enable extra protection for customers' sensitive data|
|Track submitted data status from admin panel|
|Get notifications of any change made by customer|
|Auto add submitted forms' emails to Mailchimp campaigns|
How to add captcha to Magento contact form?
Usually, you'll have to find and install an add-on that will allow you to add reCaptcha to needed custom questionnaires at your storefront. We've made it easier, our extension comes with the built-in invisible reCaptcha that supports Google reCaptcha v.2/v.3. Given installed, the module will add captcha to any Magento contact form you need. See our FAQ about how to set up reCaptcha.
How to submit a custom form in Magento 2?
- Install and enable the Custom Form extension.
- Go to Content > Custom Forms > Forms and click Add New Form.
- Fill in the basic information such as Title, Code, Success URL, Store View, and Customer Groups.
- Set up Email Notifications and Autoresponder.
- Then enter Form Content and build a custom form via Form Creator, e.g. use this Magento 2 extension to implement contact forms.
- When ready, save the changes.
How to create a custom form in Magento?
While you must have the technical skills and knowledge of the code to customize the form in the default Magento, with the Custom Forms extension the Magento's default capabilities for creating and developing custom forms can be extended.
Use Custom Forms jointly with Hide Price for Magento 2
Employ Hide Price for Magento 2 to encourage customers to specify request information. This will help you create personalized offerings and effectively adjust prices to your business needs.
Add Social Login for Magento 2 to collect additional customer data
To provide customers with a single-click login option, employ Social Login for Magento 2 to display social media buttons in the handy AJAX pop-up, on the checkout and shopping cart pages.
How to show CAPTCHA in Magento contact form: advice from Amasty?
One of the easiest ways to protect your contact form email and website from spamming and bots is to enable a CAPTCHA
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Compatibility we added the integration with the Amasty Custom Reports Builder extension so that you can create reports using extension data
- Fix we resolved the issue with missing form entries in the export file
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Google Invisible reCaptcha
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento Commerce Cloud was improved
- Improvement now fields’ max length validation is performed on both frontend and backend
- Fix we corrected the submitting process in case a form has multiple levels of conditional and required fields
- New now you can let customers manage their submitted forms on the Customer Account page (Note: the feature is available as a part of Custom Form Pro tariff)
- New we added the integration with Mailchimp: now you can use custom forms for targeted mailing campaigns (Note: the feature is available as a part of Custom Form Pro tariff)
- New we added filtration to the forms grid for better convenience and faster search
- New now you can export submitted data in PDF format
- New now you can schedule a form display (e.g. to match the time of your marketing campaigns, etc.)
- New now you can use Magento Commerce Customer and Customer Address attributes as variables for logged in customers
- Improvement we added ALL GROUPS option to customer groups configuration to avoid spending admin's time on editing forms after adding a new customer group
- Improvement now an admin notification with submitted data contains referrer URL
- Compatibility we added compatibility with Amasty Advanced Permissions extension
- Compatibility we reviewed and enhanced WCAG compliance
- Fix we resolved the issue with images remaining on the server after submitted data deletion
- Fix we corrected the issue with fields validation after plugin’s update
- Fix now a file upload field is working as expected in case it depends on some other option
- Fix we corrected the form displaying in case email address field is configured to be hidden
- Fix we resolved the drag-and-drop issue with a multipage form creation
- Fix we resolved issue with Custom Form grid and Store View column
- Fix we fixed issue with radio button element validation
- New now you can send the submitted data to customers in the Autoresponder email - a new template is available for this purpose
- Improvement we updated MFTF tests for compatibility with Magento 2.4
- Improvement we added Reply-To header to customer email notifications
- Fix we corrected the display of forms inserted via widget
- Fix we fixed the filtration of Submitted Data grid
- Compatibility we designed integration with Amasty GDPR extension
- Improvement we updated GraphQL by adding the mutation (write query) for data insert upon submission of forms
- Improvement now the date field placeholder matches the format from the extension's Date Format setting
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Amasty Jet Theme
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- New we added two new modern designs for custom forms and performed minor UI enhancements to the default design, and now you can choose the appearance of each particular form
- Improvement now you can filter submitted data by Customer Email
- Improvement we updated MFTF tests
- Fix we resolved the issue with submit button display in IE browser
- New we covered the main plugin's features with MFTF tests. It will help to improve quality and stability of our extension
- Fix we corrected minor issue with form saving in case of using special characters in title or placeholder of form fields
- New we added an option to use Regular Expressions to validate form field's content on frontend
- New we added the ability to use customer variables as default values for logged in customers
- New now forms can be used as surveys in order to gather information from the same customer only once
- New we added an option to export submitted data for each particular form from Forms grid
- Improvement admin notifications about submitted forms can now be configured on per-form level regardless of general setting state
- Improvement now already submitted data will remain filled in case of submit attempt with invalid fields
- Improvement now you can use custom variables for separate fields and insert them in notification templates
- Fix fixed an issue with non-movable text fields in form builder
- Fix we resolved the issue with pages creation upon Magento minification enabled
- New we added an option to duplicate custom forms
- Fix we resolved the issue on Magento 2.3.2 with submit of forms containing attachments
- Compatibility compatibility with read GraphQL was enhanced: now it supports GDPR Consent settings of plugin
- Fix we resolved minor issue with submit of forms which contain File field
- Compatibility compatibility with old Magento versions was improved
- Fix issue with field sorting was resolved
- Fix compatibility with php 7.0 was improved
- New now the File field supports multiple files upload
- Improvement now you can configure autoresponder on per-form level: enable or disable the functionality and use different templates for separate forms in order to give more accurate feedback to your customers
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.3 was enhanced
- Fix we resolved the malfunctioning of <a> tag if used in fields' titles
- Compatibility now the module is read compatible with GraphQL
- Compatibility compatibility with Porto theme was enhanced
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Fix issue with installation process was resolved
- Fix we improved the compatibility with IE browser
- New we added the referrer URL to the submitted data
- Fix we fixed the issue with API repository on the "getListFilter" method
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying of multiple forms on the same page
- Improvement now, the search filter method (/V1/amasty_customform/answer/list_filter) is available for the API. Admin can filter the answers by form id and created date
- Improvement ability to set the Date Format (dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy) in the configuration was added
- Fix an issue with dependency fields was resolved
- Fix an issue with comma separated email addresses and space triggered as an exception was resolved
- Fix an issue with email attachments was fixed
- Fix an issue with required list box field at the second page was resolved
- Fix an issue with sample custom form without title was resolved
- Fix an issue with dropdown field hidden by dependency was resolved
- Improvement now the ListBox field type supports for dependency feature
- Improvement the reCaptcha work upon form submit was enhanced
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Hide Price (Call for Price) extension was added
- New a ready made template for the 'Free sample request' multi page form was added
- Improvement the performance was enhanced
- Improvement the work of Google Map input type was enhacned
- Improvement the dependency logic was added for the submitted data available in backend
- Improvement ability to change reply-to to email coming in on submitted form for admin notifications was added
- Fix an issue with Listbox, Checkbox v.1, Checkbox v.2 default values was resolved
- Fix an issue with Toggle was resolved
- New ability to create multi page form was added
- Improvement Less file and Css support was added in order to make the custom modification flawless and easy
- New the 'Google Map' input type was added
- New the ability to display the custom form in a popup was added
- New the functionality to add the Href URL to the field title was implemented
- Fix the issue with the required fields when the form had been submitted using Ajax was resolved
- Improvement the functionality to display the customer email on the answers grid was corrected
- Fix the issue with the answer grid filtering was fixed
- Fix the issue with the Field Code value was resolved
- Fix the issue when the hidden dependency field had been required was resolved
- Fix the issue with GDPR consent functionality per Store View was resolved
- Fix the issue in layout was resolved
- New a 'Delete' button was added on the Submitted Data page in backend
- New allows to see the submitted form results quantity and admin answers quantity on the submitted data grid in backend
- New an option to send an auto response message after the submission of the form was added
- New a 'Country' input type was added
- New an 'Address' group of fields was introduced allowing to add Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country fields in one click
- New a 'Rating' input type was introduced
- New ready-made templates for the Feedback, Order Request, Contact and Booking / Reservation forms are available upon installation
- New the fields' layout feature was introduced. It is possible to have up to three columns in the form.
- Fix the issue with composer dependency was resolved
- New ability to reply to the customer right from the submitted form page in admin panel was added.
- New the fields' dependency feature was introduced. It is possible to have e.g. the date field displayed on the form only when user selected a specific value in the previous field.
- Fix the issue with the 'Field Title' was resolved
- New the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added
- Fix the issue with the form not saved when trying to edit it on Magento 2.2.3 was resolved
- New the export tool for getting the submitted data out was added
- Improvement additional email validation and di interfaces were added
- Fix the missing validation after form restoring and field editing was repaired
- Fixed an issue with a validation error
- New added a method of inserting a custom form via layout update
- Fixed an issue with the file upload option in a form and a certain file extension allowed
- Fixed an issue with not saving the optional field with Max file size validation
- New now, the module comes equipped with the Google Invisible reCaptcha extension built-in to protect forms from spam and fraud
- Fixed an issue with the input file
- New API support introduced
- New added possibility to send each custom form results to the separate email address
- Fixed an issue with email link to view the admin page
- Minor fixes
- Fixed an issue with compilation
- General improvements
- Fix we fixed the issue with the error during the form resubmission
- New we added the possibility to enable Invisible Captcha on the Checkout Page
- Fix we fixed the issue with the error messages on forms after enabling Amasty Social Login module
- Fix we solved the problem with the error messages during the submission of forms from Amasty Custom Form module
- Improvement we improved code constructions and captcha perfom?nce
- Compatibility now you can use this module with Magento 2.4.2-p1, 2.3.7 versions
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we added csp_whitelist and uninstall script to the extension
- Fix we changed the error text receiving on ‘timeout-or-duplicate’ code to avoid the ‘Undefined index’ error
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Improvement now if invisible captcha is misconfigured it will not be enabled on client side
- Improvement we improved the extension's general settings making it more convenient to use
- Fix we solved the problem with enabling captcha on Magento 2.3.4
- Fix we solved the problem with enabling captcha only for guests on Magento 2.3.3
- Improvement we enhanced user interface regarding saving captcha keys
- New we added a new option that allows you to use reCAPTCHA v3 - an even safer way to protect your store
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Custom Form extension was improved
- Improvement the parsing process for the response from Google was improved
- Improvement the parsing process for Google response was improved
- New the ability to show Invisible Captcha only for guests was added
- New the ability to disable Invisible Captcha for certain IP addresses was added
- Improvement the installation script was enhanced
- Fix the compatibility with the Amasty Custom Form extension was improved
- Improvement now, the modules renders only the valid forms
- Improvement the avoidance of the innerHTML usage was implemented
- New the ability to choose a badge theme and a badge position was added
- Improvement a small update to the information panes was implemented
- New built-in support for the Amasty FAQ and Product Questions extension was added
- We are happy to introduce the brand new version of the Google Invisible reCaptcha extension. Now, the module automatically supports the Amasty Custom Forms extension right out of the box. Support for more extensions is coming soon. We saved all previous settings to allow you to protect any forms in your Magento 2 store, you can find them in the Advanced Settings section.
- Also, in the new version, we added the ability to define the language of the Invisible reCapctha that should be displayed to users regardless of the browser settings. Moreover, you can see the Google API errors to quickly fix the configuration issues.
- Compatibility with multiple forms on one page is added.
- Tree forms are added in the default config: newsletter subscribe, product reviews, customer registration.
- ?ompatibility with extension Hide Price is added.
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed.
- Fixed issue with captcha validation.