Custom Form for Magento 2
Use this Magento 2 Form Builder to create web forms of various types to effectively collect customer info. Use a handy constructor to generate multiple forms in no time and customize each form to meet your needs. Extend functionality of your store with admin form validation feature.
- 20 elements for custom form creation
- Drag-and-drop form constructor
- Create multipage forms
- Display multiple forms on one page
- Collect and analyze customer data
- Benefit from the compatibility with GraphQL
Expand default Magento 2 functionality with a feature-rich Custom Form builder. Create web forms with different field types to effectively gather customer information and use it for your marketing needs. Due to a drag-and-drop form constructor, you can quickly generate any forms using various types and elements. Display multiple web forms on one page and redirect store visitors to any specific page after the form submission.
Use different input types
- Text Area
- Hidden Text
- Text/number input
- Date Range
- Date and Time
- File Attachment
- H1, H2 and H3 Headers
- List Box
- Check Box
- Radio Buttons
- Google Map
5 ready-made templates
- A sample request (3 pages)
- Loyalty Program
- Order Request
Drag-and-drop form constructor
Custom forms grid
Reply from the submitted forms page
Autorespond when forms are submitted
Add forms to any place at your web store
Easily embed various custom contact forms in any Magento 2 CMS page
Show two or more forms on one page or create a separate page for multiple forms display if necessary
To add a form to a particular place of your web store, simply paste an embedding code into layout
Customize forms display
Use custom styles to adjust forms layout to your current Magento theme. Specify customizable layout of the forms with up to 3 columns.
Make fields required
Mark specific form fields as required. It means that a customer won’t be able to apply a form with these fields blank.
Determine forms display
Manage custom forms display depending on store views and customer groups.
Display form in a popup
Provide your customers with the custom forms in a popup window. Integrate your forms into the store structure and display them without affecting the main page content.
Custom button text
The Magento 2 form builder lets you specify any custom text for the ‘Apply’ button depending on the form specifics.
Use default values
Specify values that will be preselected by default for each particular field. The option works with all input types.
Collect and analyze customers’ data
The Magento 2 Custom Form extension accurately collects all submitted data and displays them on a separate grid. Refer to customer info at any time to learn more about your clients.
Export or filter submitted data
To find specific customer info you can filter submitted data by IDs, IPs, or forms, using handy dropdowns in the Filters section. Also, export any submitted entry as CSV file for further use.
Tooltips + Placeholder text
With placeholders and tooltips, provide customers with additional instructions to fill in the custom forms correctly.
Redirect customers to any pages
Redirect store visitors to any page after the form completion. This way you’ll be able to draw more targeted traffic to specific products or category pages.
Different file types support
The module supports all popular file formats. Therefore, customers can attach the following files: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, gif, bmp, png, jpg, jpeg, pdf, txt.
Implement URLs into the title fields
Use your title fields for custom forms as URLs. Just add the link using the href tag and get the clickable title fields.
Use Custom Forms jointly with Hide Price for Magento 2Employ Hide Price for Magento 2 to encourage customers specify request information. This will help you create personalized offerings and effectively adjust prices to your business needs.
Add Social Login for Magento 2 to collect additional customer data
To provide customers with a single-click login option, employ Social Login for Magento 2 to display social media buttons in the handy AJAX pop-up, on the checkout and shopping cart pages.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
The only thing missing is a duplicate form function which would help a lot when creating many similar forms or when you are creating a multilingual site. 4.5 stars from me.
Increased conversion rate.
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Compatibility compatibility with GraphQL was enhanced: now it supports GDPR Consent settings of plugin
- Fix we resolved minor issue with submit of forms which contain File field
- Compatibility compatibility with old Magento versions was improved
- Fix issue with field sorting was resolved
- Fix compatibility with php 7.0 was improved
- New now the File field supports multiple files upload
- Improvement now you can configure autoresponder on per-form level: enable or disable the functionality and use different templates for separate forms in order to give more accurate feedback to your customers
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.3 was enhanced
- Fix we resolved the malfunctioning of <a> tag if used in fields' titles
- Compatibility we added the compatibility with GraphQL
- Compatibility compatibility with Porto theme was enhanced
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Fix issue with installation process was resolved
- Fix we improved the compatibility with IE browser
- New we added the referrer URL to the submitted data
- Fix we fixed the issue with API repository on the "getListFilter" method
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying of multiple forms on the same page
- Improvement now, the search filter method (/V1/amasty_customform/answer/list_filter) is available for the API. Admin can filter the answers by form id and created date
- Improvement ability to set the Date Format (dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy) in the configuration was added
- Fix an issue with dependency fields was resolved
- Fix an issue with comma separated email addresses and space triggered as an exception was resolved
- Fix an issue with email attachments was fixed
- Fix an issue with required list box field at the second page was resolved
- Fix an issue with sample custom form without title was resolved
- Fix an issue with dropdown field hidden by dependency was resolved
- Improvement now the ListBox field type supports for dependency feature
- Improvement the reCaptcha work upon form submit was enhanced
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Hide Price (Call for Price) extension was added
- New a ready made template for the 'Free sample request' multi page form was added
- Improvement the performance was enhanced
- Improvement the work of Google Map input type was enhacned
- Improvement the dependency logic was added for the submitted data available in backend
- Improvement ability to change reply-to to email coming in on submitted form for admin notifications was added
- Fix an issue with Listbox, Checkbox v.1, Checkbox v.2 default values was resolved
- Fix an issue with Toggle was resolved
- New ability to create multi page form was added
- Improvement Less file and Css support was added in order to make the custom modification flawless and easy
- New the 'Google Map' input type was added
- New the ability to display the custom form in a popup was added
- New the functionality to add the Href URL to the field title was implemented
- Fix the issue with the required fields when the form had been submitted using Ajax was resolved
- Improvement the functionality to display the customer email on the answers grid was corrected
- Fix the issue with the answer grid filtering was fixed
- Fix the issue with the Field Code value was resolved
- Fix the issue when the hidden dependency field had been required was resolved
- Fix the issue with GDPR consent functionality per Store View was resolved
- Fix the issue in layout was resolved
- New a 'Delete' button was added on the Submitted Data page in backend
- New allows to see the submitted form results quantity and admin answers quantity on the submitted data grid in backend
- New an option to send an auto response message after the submission of the form was added
- New a 'Country' input type was added
- New an 'Address' group of fields was introduced allowing to add Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country fields in one click
- New a 'Rating' input type was introduced
- New ready-made templates for the Feedback, Order Request, Contact and Booking / Reservation forms are available upon installation
- New the fields' layout feature was introduced. It is possible to have up to three columns in the form.
- Fix the issue with composer dependency was resolved
- New ability to reply to the customer right from the submitted form page in admin panel was added.
- New the fields' dependency feature was introduced. It is possible to have e.g. the date field displayed on the form only when user selected a specific value in the previous field.
- Fix the issue with the 'Field Title' was resolved
- New the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added
- Fix the issue with the form not saved when trying to edit it on Magento 2.2.3 was resolved
- New the export tool for getting the submitted data out was added
- Improvement additional email validation and di interfaces were added
- Fix the missing validation after form restoring and field editing was repaired
- Fixed an issue with a validation error
- New added a method of inserting a custom form via layout update
- Fixed an issue with the file upload option in a form and a certain file extension allowed
- Fixed an issue with not saving the optional field with Max file size validation
- New now, the module comes equipped with the Google Invisible reCaptcha extension built-in to protect forms from spam and fraud
- Fixed an issue with the input file
- New API support introduced
- New added possibility to send each custom form results to the separate email address
- Fixed an issue with email link to view the admin page
- Minor fixes
- Fixed an issue with compilation
- General improvements