B2B Company Account for Magento 2
- Create multiple company accounts as a store admin
- Allow businesses to create and manage sub-accounts from the frontend
- Transfer users between company accounts in the backend
- Offer Store Credits as an offline payment method for selected companies
- Apply personalized marketing and pricing based on company membership
If you are selling products to other businesses, it is highly important to provide a seamless shopping experience. Every B2B buyer greatly values clear communication, and it can be a deal maker, especially when choosing a vendor for a long-term distribution contract. This is especially true for companies with complex structure, where it can be quite challenging to swiftly reach an agreement on what should be ordered. Also, to keep deals with big buyers for longer, store owners need to offer enticing conditions like special prices and promos.
By introducing B2B company accounts to your Magento 2 store, you can simplify the corporate shopping. Let companies create multiple sub-accounts with flexible permissions based on user roles in the organization. The store owner can adjust promotions and pricing based on the companies’ customer groups to meet their demands. Moreover, all users from one company will belong to one customer group. It allows admins to create highly customized offers to cater to the shoppers’ demands and get more orders.
What benefits do you get for your store
Draw more sales with an outstanding experience for business shopping
Stand out from competitors with a flexible products ordering process
Boost revenue by offering a Company Store Credits payment method
Tailor customer group assignment
If you are working with European companies, the correct assignment to customer groups by VAT ID is essential due to tax regulations. You can specify if you want to automatically assign the same customer group to all company users.
Let companies adjust order placing rights
Companies order large quantities of products and double-check everything before ordering because of financial responsibility. But what if anyone places an order by accident? The module equips company admins with flexible order placing permissions to prevent such mistakes. This way, your customers can specify who has the right and responsibility to place an order.
Accommodate any company’s requirements
Simplify communication with your customers by letting company account admin users create as many sub-accounts as needed. Shoppers can add sub-accounts from the frontend by specifying the email addresses that can purchase on their behalf. This way, new accounts will be added, and owners of sub-accounts can browse the store just as regular visitors, looking through the catalogue and adding products to the cart.
Add company information to transactional mails
The extension adds the company info to all transactional notifications like invoices, shipping memos, billing documents, etc. It is highly useful, as many users from one company can shop in your store, and store owners can clearly see the company entity that should receive the bill and purchased products. It also simplifies the paperwork, as in the default Mageneto 2 this info had to be added manually.
Grow revenue with smart B2B marketing
To facilitate accounts management, all users that belong to one company are assigned to one separate customer group. It is highly useful, as an admin can apply various marketing and pricing strategies based on the customer group. For example, you can leverage such functionality as ‘Tier prices’, offering customized pricing for a specific company to motivate them to purchase in bigger quantities.
Send automatic email notifications
The B2B Company Accounts extension offers store admins to set up easy email notifications on important events for B2B accounts. For example, notify admins if the company status was set to active, inactive or rejected; customer was linked to a company or deleted from it; new company administrator appointment and previous admin unassignment. This way, admins will have full control on B2B companies.
NEW | Offer Company Store Credits as a new offline payment method
Set shared catalogs with custom conditions for different companiesEnhance the power of customer accounts with the Customer Group Catalog extension for Magento 2. Offer selective access to certain areas of your catalog based on customer group, set smart pricing to provide enticing offerings for your B2B customers.
Boost B2B sales with one-click bulk orderingStreamline B2B sales and increase repeated purchases with the Quick Order extension for Magento 2. Allow buyers to quickly order multiple products without visiting numerous web store pages.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: magento 2 import products.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.3.6, 2.3.6-p1, 2.4.0-p1, 2.4.1, 2.4.1-p1, 2.4.2
- Improvement we have amended the elements of the administrative panel to meet Magento guidelines regarding Admin Panel Placement and Design
- Improvement we added an option to configure the URL key for company pages on the storefront
- New we introduced the new offline payment method and the Company Store Credit functionality: now you can let companies buy now and pay later, or let them make advance payments so that other company members can use available prepayment on checkout. Moreover you can allow companies to have negative balance and collect penalties for overdue payments
- New now it is possible to use Companies in conditions for Cart Price Rules or Amasty Customer Group Catalog and set targeted promotions for specific companies
- Improvement we added a Company Account link to the top Customer Menu for better navigation
- Fix we resolved the issue occurred upon editing of customers who are associated with a deleted company account
- Fix we corrected the creation of customer accounts from the administrative panel in case they do not initially belong to any company account
- Compatibility now extension is compatible with Magneto 2.4.1
- Fix we resolved the issue with visibility of user orders to other users in some cases
- Improvement MFTF tests were moved to additional packages particular for Magento 2.3.5+ and Magento 2.4.0+
- Improvement now the default role can’t be deleted in order to avoid possible errors upon adding of new users
- New now the extension is covered by MFTF tests, which will help to improve its quality and stability
- Compatibility сompatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- Fix we corrected the reorder process for orders placed before Company Account creation
- New we added the option to limit orders viewing and placement by company users with the help of appropriate role permissions
- New now you can choose which payment methods will be available for users of each specific company during checkout process
- Improvement we added an option not to set the same Customer Group to all company members (can be used if Customer Groups are assigned to customers automatically based on VAT ID)