With a rapidly growing e-commerce sector, the shopping cart abandonment rate grows fast as well. According to the latest statistics calculated by Baymard the average level of incomplete orders is more than 70%. It means that only 1 customer out of 4 finishes the purchase. The Abandoned Cart Email extension for Magento 2 lets you effectively convert lost customers into sales by sending triggered emails to visitors who left your store without completing a purchase. Due to an easy-to-use tool, you’ll be able to effectively recover abandoned carts, thus significantly boosting your conversions.
How it works
The entire process of user re-engagement is as easy as it can be. All you need to do is to select a custom email template, configure the dispatch schedule and set up conditions to properly target your reminders. Voila! Now all non-converted store visitors will receive a catchy email with a personal discount on products in cart and will likely to return to your store to complete the purchase.
Customize Email Templates
- Emails blacklist support
- Send email copies to an alternate address
- Make a coupon available for the email recipient only
- Capture emails of guest visitors with AJAX
- Limit the number of recovered carts in a current month per customer
- Different store views and customer groups support
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer