Abandoned Cart Email for Magento 2
Increase the number of completed orders and return lost revenue by automatically sending catchy reminders. Offer discount coupons to motivate shoppers to complete their orders.
- Recover abandoned carts in a few steps
- Tailor campaigns with customizable email templates
- Analyze campaigns performance with precise reporting
- Schedule emails dispatch
- Use the built-in discount coupon generator
- Automatically embed UTM tags for further analysis
Overcoming challenges with Amasty
Every abandoned cart is a missed opportunity and lost revenue. According to the latest statistics, 69.57% of shoppers abandon their carts. It means that 7 out of 10 customers never return to finish their orders, which leads to the $18 billion loss in sales for e-commerce brands every year.
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email extension helps effectively turn lost purchases into completed orders by sending automated reminders. Bring customers back with or without discount coupons, related products and highly-targeted offers.
What benefits do you get for your store
Prevent the outflow of money by recovering abandoned carts
Avoid additional expenses for bringing customers back
Gain loyalty with the customer-oriented offers
5 features that can save you lots of money:
Stylish email templates with customizable content
Fully-automated emails dispatch according to a schedule
The built-in discount coupon generator
Automatic UTM markups on a campaign or specific template levels
Dashboards to analyze the effectiveness
Make your abandoned cart emails remarkable
Abandoned Cart extension for Magento 2 allows you to trigger automated reminders to visitors who left your store without purchasing. Just preselect a notification layout suitable for your business strategy and motivate users to complete the purchases.
Return your sales in 5 steps
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email offers a step-by-step configuration model to make a campaign creation as simple as possible.
1. Set the main principles of the campaign
Start the configuration with the basic targeting and automatization options:
- Limit rule application on a store view level
- Target the campaign on specific customer groups
- Define the conditions to trigger email sending
- Stop emails sending upon a particular event
NEW: Now you can automatically cancel email triggering in case all products in a shopping cart were disabled.
2. Choose a template
Apply a ready-made template or create a custom one:
3. Set up the schedule and discount rules
Choose the delivery date and time for your abandoned cart emails. Also, set the discount options:
- Provide discount type and amount
- Choose expiration date
- Specify discount step and the maximum quantity to be applied
- Use shopping cart rules
4. Configure Google Analytics integration
Automatically embed UTM tags into the links provided in emails to analyze the effectiveness of the campaign:
5. Send Test Campaign
Set up your test email campaign to make sure that Magento 2 Abandoned Cart settings work correctly before starting mass sending.
- Configure a test email for sending
- Access a history of test campaigns
- Track test emails by product, discount and data creation
COMING SOON: Create unique templates with Email Builder
Customize your templates much faster using the email builder with the pre-configured variants and drag-and-drop option. Modify emails with the ready-to-use elements and a simple constructor.
Want this feature to be released faster? Let us know!
See how to configure a campaign in our video guide!
Make data-driven decisions by analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns
Abandoned Cart Email extension for Magento 2 collects all the data about campaign performance so that you could draw conclusions and find the most effective solution.
[PRO] Upgrade your email marketing approach
Returning abandoned carts is not all the solution can offer. Reconsider your marketing strategy and build a well-thought automatic emailing flow to strengthen customers’ engagement. The Pro version offers multiple tools to keep customers informed about each offer and prevent abandoning.
[PREMIUM] Ensure reliable and secure email dispatch
The Premium package focuses on the technical part of the solution and lets you deliver emails successfully.
Advanced features of Magento 2 Abandoned Cart reminder
- Limit recovered carts in a current month per customer
- Autologin users when they follow the links in emails
- Moderate reminders in the queue grid
- Manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid
- Automatically remove sent notifications from history to archive
- Replace IP addresses for debug mode
- SMTP Support
- GDPR Compliance
Build an effective email marketing strategy
That perfectly suits your business model
ABANDONED CART EMAIL ONLY
- $149 first yearthen $95 / Year
Abandoned Cart Email
- Recover abandoned carts via emails
- Create targeted campaigns based on various conditions
- Use ready-made email templates or create custom ones
- Schedule emails dispatch
- Measure the effectiveness using detailed reports
- Implement UTM tags for further analysis
COMPLEX NOTIFICATION PACK
- $399 first yearthen $245 / Year
Lite features included
- Segment customers to target email campaigns
- Create automatic rules for segmentation
- Trigger follow up emails based on customer activity
- Set the schedule and conditions for email dispatch
- Use preconfigured templates for various occasions
- NEW: Analyze follow up email effectiveness using statistics
- Interact with customers in real-time using push notifications
- Display notifications by schedule or events
- Prevent cart abandoning via exit intent popup
ADVANCED SET FOR 100% SUCCESS
- $499 first yearthen $305 / Year
Lite and Pro features included
- Deliver emails successfully using advanced SMTP configuration
- Protect reputation with a secure connection
- Use 12 reliable providers
- Comply with Google standards using OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Log all emails and track their statuses
What data is included into Magento 2 Abandoned Cart report?
As described, Amasty Abandoned Cart Email has an analytical dashboard with detailed data about Cart Abandonment Rate and Email Efficiency. It includes the following metrics:
How to complete Abandoned Cart email settings in Magento 2?
- Install and enable the Abandoned Cart Email extension.
- Go to Marketing > Abandoned Cart Email > Campaigns > Create new campaign.
- Enter the Name and Priority of the new campaign, select Cancel Condition.
- Choose the needed Stores and Customer Groups.
- Set up Conditions, if needed. Or skip this step and keep the campaign working all the time.
- Configure the Schedule and UTM parameters.
- Save the campaign.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- New for all Amasty solutions, we have compiled separate packages, each of which includes a unique set of extensions. So that you can more easily find all available updates for your package in the Change Log tab, please find the menu on the left and choose the extension(s) included in the package. (A list of extensions included in a package can be found under the Description tab)
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.4
- Improvement we optimize the template handling according to security compliance
- Fix we corrected the rules processing for Abandoned Cart Emails sending
- Fix now the image in Amasty Abandoned Cart Reminder template is displayed correctly
- Fix we fixed the issue with Campaigns schedule saving after email template deleting
- Compatibility now the extension is fully compatible with Magento 2.4.4, 2.4.3-p2, 2.3.7-p3
- Fix we fixed the issue with store URL in an email copy
- Improvement we switched the module to a declarative schema
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.4
- Fix we solved the problem with EUR conversion in ‘Subtotal’ and ‘Total’ information in the Emails
- Fix we fixed the issue with the Abandoned Cart Reports page loading
- Compatibility we made the module compatible with Amasty Push Notifications to let you trigger campaigns when the shopping cart is abandoned
- Improvement we improved the UX & UI of Abandoned Cart Reports to provide you in a convenient way with more details about abandoned carts statistics
- Improvement we improved the UI of Abandoned Cart Email general settings to make the module’s configuration more convenient
- New now the extension comes with the UTM Parameters settings for schedules, so you can configure different UTM tags for each email separately
- New we developed a new setting to let you enable or disable automatic customers login from abandoned cart email
- Improvement now you can add product SKUs to abandoned cart emails
- New we added the functionality of custom email templates into сampaigns to let you create custom emails right on the campaign editing page
- New now the extension comes with a new column on the History grid, so you can check customer phone numbers from the grid
- New now the extension comes with product details in History grid, so you can check the name, SKU, price and quantity of products in the abandoned cart
- New we added a new column for you to monitor the number of emails opened
- Improvement we improved the UI of Abandoned Cart Email template for you to send more attractive emails to your customers
- Improvement we added a new cancel condition to let you cancel campaigns when all products are disabled
- Fix we fixed the issue with images of simple products displayed in emails
- Fix we resolved the problem with incorrect currency displayed in emails and Test Campaign grid
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.3.7
- Fix we fixed the issue with the wrong checkout URL added to abandoned cart emails when more than one website is created
- Fix we fixed the issue with order placement when abandoned cart email was added to the queue
- Improvement we reviewed the code and implemented the code enhancements in order to better match the Magento architecture
- Fix we resolved the problem with incorrect utm markup
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- Fix we fixed the issue with the products that were not displayed in emails if ‘optionList=yes’ is specified in layout settings
- Fix we resolved the problem with the incorrect output of price in emails with a valid template setting
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Compatibility now the module is compatibly with Vitrasan_MailCatcher
- Compatibility now the module is compatibly with Mageplaza_Smtp
- Fix we fixed product options displaying in email templates
- Fix we fixed the issue with customer address validation
- Fix we fixed the issue with sending test emails
- Fix we fixed the issue with changing status when order was placed
- Fix we fixed the issue with sending Copy of Abandoned Cart Emails
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.4 was tested and confirmed
- Improvement now the number of related, up sell and cross sell products limited for emails by settings
- Fix we solved the problem with sending test emails and displaying history page
- Improvement we added a setting that allows you remove pub directory from image url
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect email sender on Magento 2.2.6
- Fix we solved the problem with creating email template
- Fix we solved the problem with pagination on grids
- Fix we solved the problem with email sending on Magento 2.3.3
- Fix we solved the problem with sending guest email template for registered customers
- Fix we solved the problem with sender name in emails on Magento 2.3.x
- Fix we resolved the problem with incorrect email sender for different store views
- Fix the issue with empty Email subject was fixed
- Fix the issue with sending Email to some cart abandoners was fixed
- Fix we resolved the problem with creating a large number or rules
- Fix we resolved the problem with js minification
- Fix we resolved the problem with adding email to queue
- Fix we resolved the problem with updating email queue
- Fix we resolved the problem with usage limit from cart price rule for generated coupons
- Fix the issue with sending test email was fixed
- Fix the issue with getting product description for email was resolved
- Fix the issue with wrong timezone after email queue updating was resolved
- Improvement now charts are displaying correctly in IE11 browser
- Fix the issue with displaying the schedule inside the rule was resolved
- Fix the issue with 'Error filtering template: Warning:' in test messages was fixed
- Fix the issue with empty emails after use 'MailChimp' module was resolved
- New unit tests were added to the Geo IP Data module
- Improvement the code of the Geo IP Data module was refactored
- Improvement general code enhancement
- Fix the issue with getting a second one Abandoned Cart email after clicking the link in the first one while Cancel Condition is 'Link from Email Clicked' was fixed
- Fix the issue with displaying only parent images with 'showConfigurableImage=yes' in the Template Content was resolved
- Fix the issue with displaying zero prices for all products while 'priceFormat=includeTax' was resolved
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed.
- New now you can get valuable insights on your cart abandonment rate and abandoned cart emails efficiency via reports.
- Improvement now, in addition to scheduled time, you can see date and time when your abandoned cart email was actually sent.
- New ability to add cross-sell products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New ability to add up-sell products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New ability to add cross-related products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New ability to add wish-list products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New now you can see the status of up to five recently launched cron-jobs.
- Improvement clarifying hints and comments to certain fields were added.
- Improvement session regeneration was improved.
- Improvement module compatibility with 3rd party solutions was improved.
- Improvement customer address validation was optimized.
- Improvement the integration with Amasty SMTP and Amasty Speical Promotions extensions was enhanced
- Fix the issue with saving rule with empty coupon code was resolved
- Fix the issue with extension installation was resolved
- Improvement optimized the code structure and improved the extension stability
- Improvement new variables Discount, Abandonment Date With Time and Abandonment Date for email templates were added
- New the ability not to send email to customers not subscribed to the newsletter was added. Now the extension is fully GDPR compliant
- Fix the issue with import geoip data was resolved
- New the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added.
- New Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page.
- Fix the issue with Customer Group and Store conditions was fixed.
- New now the extension can re-send the previously sent coupon in subsequent emails instead of generating a new one for each email. Please look for 'Send the Same Coupon Again' checkbox on Schedule tab.
- New introducing the 'Automatically remove sent emails from History' feature which is designed to clean up a log of sent emails and free some disk space.
- Email headers now can be set on per-store level
- New 'Reply to' headers added to email configuration.
- Fixed an issue with special symbols in email subject
- Fixed an issue with Subtotal not displaying in email under certain conditions
- Product URL behavior in emails was fixed
- The issue with backend design on Magento 2.2 was fixed.
- The behavior blacklist was fixed.
- The logic of the email queue generation was improved.
- New Different greetings for guest and registered customers
- Email scheduling logic improved
- It is now possible to output coupon expiration date in the email
- Minor improvement for Google Analytics tracking
- New cancel conditions based on stock availability
- Multiple Cancel Conditions can be used now
- Usability improvements
- Optimizations for singe store mode
- Code optimization
- Fixed issue with single store mode
- Include extra product attributes in rule validation process