Abandoned Cart Email for Magento 2
Augment sales revenue by the increased number of completed orders. Automatically send catchy reminders. Enhance customer loyalty by offering discount coupons.
- One-step cart recovery
- Precise email targeting
- Flexible dispatch schedule
- Personalize email templates
- Built-in discount coupon generator
- Analyze email campaigns performance
Every abandoned cart is a missed opportunity and lost revenue. According to the latest statistics, more than 70% of customers abandon their carts. It means that 3 out of 4 customers never return to finish their orders.
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart helps effectively turn lost purchases into completed orders by sending smart automated reminders with or without a discount coupon.
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email allows you to send automated triggered reminders to visitors who left your store without the purchasing. Due to this user-friendly tool, you’ll be able to effectively recover abandoned carts, thus, significantly boosting your conversions.
- Specify Store View
- Add Customer Groups
- Choose a Сancel Condition for Your Email Campaign
- Target Your Email Campaign with Conditions
- Add different template variables
- Insert a coupon code with an expiration date
- Edit a template content and styles
- Specify a time span for your email campaign
- Send emails only to registered customers
- Send the email copy to a specified address
- Import an email blacklist
- Configure a test email campaign for sending
- Access a history of test email campaigns
- Track test email campaigns by product, discount and data creation
Analyze and wisely manage your Abandoned Cart Email campaigns with an accurate statistical data visualized on Abandoned Cart Reports. Maximize profits by constantly improving your campaigns based on the data gained.
Display a built-in discount coupon in an email
Show products in an email as a grid
Show products in an email as a list
Display configurable product options in an email
- Limit recovered carts in a current month per customer
- Capture emails of guest visitors with AJAX to send follow-ups
- Unsubscribe customers from future alerts
- Moderate emails in the queue grid
- Manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid
- Automatically remove sent emails from history to archive
- Track and monitor email campaigns with Google Analytics
- SMTP Support
- GDPR Compliance
Cron job and Google Analytics to take pleasure in working with the extension. We are ready to help and answer any questions regarding our products, services.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Thanks for great solution and support.
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Fix the issue with sending test email was fixed
- Fix the issue with getting product description for email was resolved
- Fix the issue with wrong timezone after email queue updating was resolved
- Improvement now charts are displaying correctly in IE11 browser
- Fix the issue with displaying the schedule inside the rule was resolved
- Fix the issue with 'Error filtering template: Warning:' in test messages was fixed
- Fix the issue with empty emails after use 'MailChimp' module was resolved
- New unit tests were added to the Geo IP Data module
- Improvement the code of the Geo IP Data module was refactored
- Improvement the general code was enhanced
- Fix the issue with getting a second one Abandoned Cart email while Cancel Condition is 'Link from Email Clicked' was fixed
- Fix the issue with displaying only parent images with 'showConfigurableImage=yes' in the Template Content was resolved
- Fix the issue with displaying zero prices for all products while 'priceFormat=includeTax' was resolved
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed.
- New now you can get valuable insights on your cart abandonment rate and abandoned cart emails efficiency via reports.
- Improvement now, in addition to scheduled time, you can see date and time when your abandoned cart email was actually sent.
- New ability to add up-sell products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New ability to add cross-sell products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New ability to add cross-related products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New ability to add wish-list products to abandoned cart email templates was added.
- New now you can see the status of up to five recently launched cron-jobs.
- Improvement clarifying hints and comments to certain fields were added.
- Improvement session regeneration was improved.
- Improvement module compatibility with 3rd party solutions was improved.
- Improvement customer address validation was optimized.
- Improvement the compatibility with Amasty SMTP and Amasty Special Promotions extensions was enhanced
- Fix the issue with saving rule with empty coupon code was resolved
- Fix the issue with the extension installation was resolved
- Improvement optimized the code structure and improved the extension stability
- Improvement new variables 'Discount', 'Abandonment Date With Time' and 'Abandonment Date' for email templates were
- New the ability not to send email to customers not subscribed to the newsletter was added. Now the extension is fully GDPR compliant
- Fix the issue with geoip data import was resolved
- New the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added
- New Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page.
- Fix the issue with Customer Group and Store conditions was fixed.
- New now the extension can re-send the previously sent coupon in subsequent emails instead of generating a new one for each email. Please look for 'Send the Same Coupon Again' checkbox on Schedule tab.
- New introducing the 'Automatically remove sent emails from History' feature which is designed to clean up a log of sent emails and free some disk space.
- Email headers now can be set on per-store level
- New 'Reply to' headers added to email configuration.
- Fixed an issue with special symbols in email subject
- Fixed an issue with Subtotal not displaying in email under certain conditions
- Product URL in emails was fixed
- The logic of the email queue generation was improved.
- The blacklist behavior was fixed.
- The issue with backend design on Magento 2.2 was fixed.
- New Different greetings for guest and registered customers
- Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
- Email scheduling logic improved
- It is now possible to output coupon expiration date in the email
- Minor improvement for Google Analytics tracking
- New cancel conditions based on stock availability
- Multiple Cancel Conditions can be used now
- Usability improvements
- Optimizations for singe store mode
- Code optimization
- Fixed issue with single store mode
- Include extra product attributes in rule validation process