Mega Menu for Magento 2
Improve customer shopping experience by providing a fast and flexible access across your webstore pages. Employ Magento 2 Mega Menu extension to create attractive and dynamic navigation menu without any technical skills.
- Use different layouts for your menu display
- Add CMS blocks, images, products, brands, links
- Highlight menu items with eye-catching labels
- Apply hamburger menu to a category tree
- Benefit from mobile responsive design
At any given time, only 16% of your store visitors are actually making purchases, while about 68% of users are just browsing. Usually, customers are not patient enough to make multiple steps to find something. If they don’t find the needed goods quickly, they are likely to leave the store.
Magento 2 Mega Menu will help you create smooth navigation throughout your website. Easily configure a dynamic menu bar with needed categories, subcategories, products, brands, CMS pages, static blocks and external URL links. This way you will make the store navigation intuitive and grow your sales.
WHAT BENEFITS DO YOU GET FOR YOUR STORE
Engage customers with dynamic navigation menu
Provide customers with flexible navigation
Configure your Magento 2 Mega Menu to include all needed store categories, subcategories and CMS-pages to help customers search for goods easier and faster.
Use different menu layouts
Adjust menu bar according to your business needs. Choose out of 3 ready-to-use color scheme templates or easily create a unique menu bar design by adding custom background images for submenu popup.
Place rich content
Add CMS blocks, widgets, images, products and banners in your navigation menu. Place unique content for each category dropdown: top, main content and bottom areas.
Customize menu without editing CSS
You won’t need any CSS skills to design width, color and content items to make it look catchy and match your store design. Also, the extension allows you to effortlessly add custom menu items with internal and external links.
Add eye-catching labels
With Magento 2 Mega Menu extension you can equip menu items and subcategories with special labels to easily draw customers' attention to hot deals and special offers.
Display products in the dropdowns
Promote your featured products right in the dynamic menu with a flexible Amasty MegaMenu Products widget. Add a grid or slider with your best selling items to any tab.
Apply Amazon style menu
Make your store navigation even more convenient for customers using a recognizable hamburger menu. Clicking on the three lines at the top left corner, all the categories drop down. Thus, in the top menu bar it is possible to add other custom tabs like Blog, Store hours, etc.
A hamburger menu is extremely useful for stores with a large catalog. In Canada and the US it seems to be quite popular on the major sites, such as Ebay, Staples, BestBuy, Amazon, Costco, Home Depot, etc.
Enable extra-quick navigation
Make your menu sticky to let visitors smoothly navigate through the webstore from any part of the page. Sticky menu allows to reach the navigation without scrolling back to the top of the page, which significantly improves website’s usability in general.
Easily customize menu items order
With the Menu Builder feature, you can adjust each menu item position in just one click. Handy drag-and-drop functionality lets you easily change items order without any technical skills required.
Build unique menu in several clicks
Benefit from Magento 2 Mega Menu extension compatibility with Page Builder to enhance your visual storytelling. It provides you with a powerful set of content elements and handy drag-and-drop functionality to effectively compose your site menu bar.
Make your menu mobile friendly
Due to automatic mobile menu breakpoint, your navigation will automatically change to mobile look and behavior based on default Magento mobile breakpoint value.
Boost sales with product reviews
Increase the number of spontaneous purchases by showing product reviews right on the navigation menu. Employ Magento 2 Advanced Product Reviews extension and engage customers on their first step of the interaction with your store website.
Engage customers with brands dropdown
Display the convenient list of brands right in the navigation menu and improve visitors’ shopping experience. Let them easily find their favourite brand with the Amasty Shop by Brand extension for Magento 2.
Enrich your store menu with advanced toolsAdd Magento 2 Improved Layered Navigation to equip your website with a highly flexible vertical and horizontal navigation menu. Let your customers use product, price and search filters along with handy widgets.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- New we introduced Menu Builder functionality, which will help you to switch the position of top-menu items (both top categories and custom menu items) easily. Drag&drop is available to make the process more convenient
- New we added the ability to upload a background image for submenu popup
- New now you can differentiate custom items and create separate ones for desktop and mobile view
- Compatibility we added the compatibility with GraphQL
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- New we added an option that allows you to highlight the active mega menu item. Your customers will always know which category they are on right now
- Improvement we added the ability to choose CMS pages and Amasty Landing Pages right on the custom item’s configuration page. If you want to use one of such pages as a custom menu item, there is no more need to copy and insert URLs, you can just choose the required page from the drop-down list
- Improvement now products are getting loaded by AJAX
- Fix we solved the issue with displaying of custom menu items on different store views
- New we added the ability for desktops to place a category tree under a hamburger menu. This type of menu is similar to Amazon and eBay style
- Compatibility compatibility with Page Builder was enhanced
- New we added a new widget type for products list which allows showing products in slider
- New ability to display sticky menu navigation during vertical page scrolling was added
- Fix an issue with Menu Custom Item grid was resolved