Mega Menu for Magento 2
Improve customer shopping experience by providing a fast and flexible access across your webstore pages. Employ Magento 2 Mega Menu extension to create attractive and dynamic navigation menu without any technical skills.
- Use different layouts for your menu display
- Add CMS blocks, images, products, brands, links
- Highlight menu items with eye-catching labels
- Apply hamburger menu to a category tree
- Benefit from mobile responsive design
At any given time, only 16% of your store visitors are actually making purchases, while about 68% of users are just browsing. Usually, customers are not patient enough to make multiple steps to find something. If they don’t find the needed goods quickly, they are likely to leave the store.
Magento 2 Mega Menu will help you create smooth navigation throughout your website. Easily configure a dynamic menu bar with needed categories, subcategories, products, brands, CMS pages, static blocks and URL links. This way you will make the store navigation intuitive and grow your sales.
See how to configure the main Mega Menu use cases
What benefits do you get for your store
Boost revenue by attracting customer attention to various products right from menu bar
Decrease your store bounce rate by letting customers quickly find the needed goods
Enhance customer experience by providing them with flexible store navigation
Engage customers with dynamic navigation menu
Significantly improve customer shopping experience by implementing flexible navigation across your webstore pages. Create appealing and dynamic menu by adding various eye-catching content right to the top menu bar.
More Features for Magento 2 Mega Menu
- Enable sticky menu to let visitors smoothly navigate through the webstore from any part of the page
- Make your menu mobile friendly due to automatic mobile menu breakpoint
Enrich your store menu with advanced toolsAdd Magento 2 Improved Layered Navigation to equip your website with a highly flexible vertical and horizontal navigation menu. Let your customers use product, price and search filters along with handy widgets.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Do you have any questions?
Schedule a demo and get all the answers you're looking for!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- New we covered the main plugin's features with MFTF tests. It will help to improve quality and stability of our extension
- Improvement now desktop hamburger menu content can be scrolled if the height of window is exceeded
- Improvement we improved Menu block rendering to prevent performance impact
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Varnish
- Compatibility we improved the module functioning in combination with Amasty Jet Theme and Automatic Related Products extension
- Fix we fixed the display of Mega Menu if Review widget and Varnish are used
- Fix we improved compatibility with Magento 2.3.2 and less
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we resolved the incorrect display of breadcrumbs on product pages in case of using hamburger menu for categories
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Shop By Brand extension was improved
- Fix we fixed the issue which occurred upon root category disabling
- New now Menu Builder supports configuration on store view level
- Improvement we slightly modified desktop design: now categories without subcategories don't contain arrows
- Improvement now the highlight of active menu items is applied to CMS pages (if used as custom menu items) as well
- Fix we corrected the display of categories in breadcrumbs on PDP
- Fix we fixed the issue with missing welcome message for logged in customers in hamburger menu on desktop
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Blog Pro was improved
- Improvement we added an option not to load plugin's color styles for store owners who are used to defining color scheme using Magento LESS files
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.4 was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with read GraphQL was enhanced: now it supports 'per store view' configuration and Amasty MegaMenu Products widget settings
- Fix we implemented minor design fixes
- New we added a Drill Down template for mobile view which shows each menu level on separate tab
- Fix we implemented several styling fixes
- New we introduced Menu Builder functionality, which will help you to switch the position of top-menu items (both top categories and custom menu items) easily. Drag&drop is available to make the process more convenient
- New we added the ability to upload a background image for submenu popup
- New now you can differentiate custom items and create separate ones for desktop and mobile view
- Compatibility now the module is read GraphQL compatible
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- New we added an option that allows you to highlight the active mega menu item. Your customers will always know which category they are on right now
- Improvement we added the ability to choose CMS pages and Amasty Landing Pages right on the custom item’s configuration page. If you want to use one of such pages as a custom menu item, there is no more need to copy and insert URLs, you can just choose the required page from the drop-down list
- Improvement now products are getting loaded by AJAX
- Fix we solved the issue with displaying of custom menu items on different store views
- New we added the ability for desktops to place a category tree under a hamburger menu. This type of menu is similar to Amazon and eBay style
- Compatibility compatibility with Page Builder was enhanced
- New we added a new widget type for products list which allows showing products in slider
- New ability to display sticky menu navigation during vertical page scrolling was added
- Fix an issue with Menu Custom Item grid was resolved