RMA for Magento 2
While merchants work to provide excellent customer service, the experience doesn’t end when an item is purchased and delivered to a customer. For customers, the quality of service is truly evaluated when it comes to returns management. Poor RMA affects even long-time customer loyalty. At the same time, returns can be difficult for store owners to manage due to logistics and time management.
Apply powerful Magento 2 RMA to cover all stages of the RMA process in the most efficient way. Flexible module settings for customization allow you to build a return policy that perfectly suits your business model and meet your customers’ needs. Our automated system also makes request processing easy for admins while the advanced UX/UI significantly improves customer retention rates.
Bring your customer service to a new level
Stand out from competitors with unique post-sale support
Reduce the workload on your admins with automated requests processing
Increase customer loyalty with a quick and easy RMA tool
Retain Customers with a Powerful RMA System
When buying online, site visitors solely rely on product descriptions and reviews as they have not tested the item in person yet. Even the most loyal customers may have some reasons for returns or exchanges. Build strong relationships with customers and minimize your site abandonment rate with Magento 2 Order Returns.
Build Trust with Detailed Return Info
When it comes to returns management, complaints and controversial cases are unavoidable. But with the Magento Returns module, you can keep your customers informed even before they make a request. Keeping them in the loop and aware of the return terms can help prevent unwanted conflicts.
Automate Your RMA Workflow
Non-optimized RMA management may cause potential losses to your store. Mistakes made during manual operations can affect relationships with customers and make the entire process more time-consuming. The advanced Magento 2 Returns Management tool is designed to automate the RMA system and reduce the workload on your admins so they can focus on optimizing other parts of your business.
Cover Each Need with Magento 2 Returns
The solution is designed to make your return policy not only efficient, but profitable as well. A set of flexible settings allows you to create as many rules, conditions and resolutions as your business needs.
PRO and PREMIUM Options for Magento 2 RMA
Automatically generate shipping labels
Create and attach shipping labels right in the admin panel using Shipping Labels for RMA Add-On. The option is beneficial for the owners who:
- Need to process multiple RMA requests faster;
- Want to improve loyalty with the ready-made labels;
- Use UPS, FedEx and DHL carriers.
Track and analyze your RMA data
Apply a Magento 2 RMA Reports Add-On to access the effectiveness of each return management aspect and make the right improvement decisions. Reduce the number of return requests, easily checking and analyzing:
- Top return reasons;
- Frequently returned items;
- Problematic customers.
NEW | Export RMA requests
Now you can export any RMA requests data you need without coding using the simple UI. Configure export fields, filter requests by any parameter, specify file format (6 formats are available!) and output options.
Also, RMA is fully compatible with the Export Orders solution: export orders with RMA requests directly to 3rd-party systems, manually or automatically.
- Collect additional customer information with extra
- Speed up communication with custom ‘Quick reply’ templates
- Upgrade front end design with full Jet Theme compatibility
- NEW: Let registered users auto login to requests using the links in emails
- Create returns with attachments right from the backend and use a Direct Link
- Use as a warranty extension for Magento
Build an effective return policy
That perfectly suits your business model
- Set a specific return period for any product
- Disable returns for particular items (e.g. discounted ones)
- Add RMA details to products info and to the shopping cart
- Create return reasons, add item conditions and adjust resolutions
- Manage multiple items in one request
- Provide automatic step-by-step instructions
- Communicate with customers in a live chat
- Notify admins and customers about requests status changes
- Update statuses automatically based on multiple conditions
- Auto-assign requests to particular managers
- Set the rules for automatic notifications
- Analyze RMA statistics with detailed reports
- Identify problematic customers and unprofitable products
- Analyze the efficiency of your managers work
- Monitor the dynamics of average lead-time
- Manage RMA requests using API
- Export RMA data
FOR ADVANCED BUSINESSES
- Generate automatic labels for UPS, FedEx and DHL carriers
- Choose suitable package type and dimensions
- Attach ready-made labels to RMA requests
- Let shoppers download labels in customer accounts
- Update or correct improperly created labels
- Create multiple packages for one return request
What RMA Stands for in Magento 2?
Magento 2 product return RMA is the permit you give to customers for the return of goods they acquire at your e-store and return merchandise authorization. The procedure of returning and refunding goods is usually described in an RMA Policy.
allow you to enable the RMA attribute to let shoppers return individual items. Any return in this case can be managed in the ‘Advanced Settings’ section of each product record. Given the attribute is disabled, a product won't be included in the list of returnable items.
- Amasty M2 RMA settings:
manual control of the process is time and resource-consuming. We offer you the opportunity to automate it and simplify the management from the m2 backend. Find a more detailed description of the features below.
Given everything is set up correctly, our extension handles requests and collects user's feedback automatically. It goes with settings that permit you to disable refunds for specific items and enable a live chat for faster issue-addressing. Customizable email templates are also included. Read on to examine a full list of features.
You can find the link to the Shipping Label in any RMA Request. The module generates internal shipping labels regardless the shipping method chosen by a customer.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Fix we resolved the issue with rma-graphql package installing via composer
- Fix we resolved the issue with RMA tab missing on the order detailed page in admin panel for a user with the limited role
- Compatibility now the module is read and write GraphQL compatible
- New we added API methods that allow admin to connect RMA requests to and from other systems such as ERP and CRM (Note: the functionality is available as a part of RMA Pro and Premium tariffs)
- Improvement we added the link ‘My Returns’ to the header links block to let you check a returns page without additional steps
- Improvement we enhanced the work of the settings for displaying return information to display the corresponding text for downloadable and virtual products
- Improvement we made an automatic login for registered customers from email about RMA request
- Fix we fixed the issue with the ‘Was on sale’ condition applied to products that weren’t on discount
- Improvement we added a new option that allows your customers to create returns from the order grid at the customer account
- Improvement now, when a new order is created via the RMA request, you may return to this request in one click via the button ‘Back to Return’
- Improvement we refactored the compatibility mechanism with Export extensions
- Compatibility we made the module compatible with Amasty Export Orders extension for you to export fields from Amasty RMA
- Fix we fixed display of currency symbol in RMA reports
- Fix we solved the problem with emails to confirm new returns and to notify about new messages in chat from admin
- Fix we fixed issues in js file
- Improvement MFTF tests were moved to additional packages
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Amasty Jet Theme
- Improvement minor code improvements were implemented to enhance the extension security
- Fix we fixed the issue with sending RMA notifications to admin when creating returns from Admin panel
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Improvement we added CSS to the extension to avoid incorrect image displaying while creating a new return
- Fix we fixed the issue with return information displayed on frontend when a return rule is set up on attributes
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Improvement minor visual improvement in the Admin Area
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we fixed a minor issue with API
- Fix we fixed the issue appeared when upgrading from 1.3.7 to 2.2.0 version with RMA requests created
- Fix we resolved the problem appeared when changing a timezone in Magento
- Fix now the file extension is added to Shipping Label when downloaded from Customer Accounts
- Fix we resolved data integrity issue when upgrading to 2.0.0 version
- Fix we fixed the issues appeared when attaching the files to RMA request from Admin Panel
- Improvement we added the option that allows you to attach files to RMA request created via Admin Panel
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we fixed styling issues in admin panel
- Improvement we added tooltips with description to RMA reports
- Improvement we enhanced MFTF tests
- Improvement minor visual improvements in the admin area
- Fix we fixed the issue with downloading attached to chat files
- New now it is possible to turn off the chat on the frontend
- Improvement we added the switch to the extension's general settings that allows to turn off the 'How do you rate the work of a manager' pop-up
- Improvement now extension covered by Magento Functional Testing Framework tests
- Fix we solved the problem with rendering custom options and selected attributes in RMA block 'Details'
- Fix we fixed saving RMA message where RMA was created from admin side
- Fix we fixed error 'No such entity with id = ' where customer group was deleted before RMA's creation
- Fix we fixed issue with sending emails and using function setFrom() by store
- Fix we fixed issue with download files with uppercase extension name (e.g.: JPG) from chat
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.4 was tested and confirmed
- Fix we solved the problem with compilation on Magento 2.1.x
- Fix we solved the problem with translating alert while RMA request creating
- Fix we solved the problem with saving RMA request on Magento 2.1.7
- Fix we solved the problem installing add-on RMA Reports
- Improvement we added a Lead Time column to RMAs grid - now you can watch for time resolving all your requests even from the grid
- Improvement now, the feature downloading RMA requests to csv offers you to download archieved requests
- Fix we solved the issue with displaying product images on RMA request for simple products
- Fix we solved the issue with setup di compile on Magento 2.1.x
- Fix we solved the issue with deactive returning simple product
- Improvement we implemented UX enhancement for Product Reviews Tab in RMA request on admin panel
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying return options on cart page
- Fix we resolved the problem with extension upgrade
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying shipping cost information in RMA requests
- Fix we resolved the problem with default Magento JS bundling
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying empty resolution period for RMA requests
- Fix we solved the problem with translation Resolution period for different Store Views on RMA requests
- New we introduced a new dashboard report with a lifetime statistic on all the opened RMA requests in your store.
- New now you can see a history log of all RMA requests.
- Improvement we added templates of quick replies for communication with clients.
- Improvement we added a button that lets you open a Credit Memo immediately from the RMA request and make a new Order.
- Fix we resolved the problem with upgrade script
- New we added the ability to restrict RMA for products which were sold through promo actions
- New we resolved issue with default RMA rule
- New we are very proud to introduce a completely new RMA extension. Important! Though we did our best to transfer all the data from the old version to the new one while updating. Don't forget to make a full backup and test it on a staging site first.
- New RMA Rules allow setting different resolution periods for any product
- New advanced UX and Design make customers' experience more pleasant and increase their loyalty
- New attaching shipping labels allows customers to promptly ship items back to the store
- New instructions for a customer make the return process extremely clear
- New integrated live chat allows customers to have a real-time conversation with an admin and discuss the return details in minutes
- New efficient workflow in the admin panel saves time and effort for administrators
- New chat quick responses allow to process more requests with less effort
- New RMA Policy keeps customers informed and saves the administrator's time
- New RMA Customers Reviews help the store owner to improve the return process and increase customers' loyalty
- Improvement notifications for RMA requests in Customer Account was enhanced
- Fix the issue with HTML tags in emails for 'Comments History' text was resolved
- Fix the issue with RMA templates while creating/amending RMA statuses was resolved
- Fix the issue with the error while previewing RMA email templates was resolved
- Improvement now it is possible to set the order statuses to allow RMA on the frontend
- Fix the issue with the code area after the "upgrade execution" setup was resolved
- Fix the issue with email templates after the "upgrade execution" setup was resolved
- New the ability to disallow the RMA creation for certain order statuses was added
- Fix the issue when updating Magento from v.2.1.x to v.2.2.x was resolved
- New the ability to attach multiple files to an RMA request was added
- Fix the problem with the quantity of deleted products in an RMA request was resolved
- FIxed an issue with sorting RMA requests on the grid
- Fixed an issue with the RMA requests that include products deleted from Magento
- Fixed the issue with the admin email notifications
- Fixed issues on the RMA status grid
- Fixed an issue with the default 'RMA' route after updating
- New 'URL address for RMA' is added into the General Settings. Now, you can specify the custom URL address for RMA requests.
- Compatibility with PHP 7.1 was improved
- Fixed an issue with bundle products
- Improvement automatic changed URL Create RMA for orders from different stores
- Fixed issue with checking order status and shipments when creating RMA
- Fixed issue with incorrect order status label
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed
- Fixed email preview issue on Magento Enterprise
- New comments in RMA request will be highlighted for customer
- It is now possible to block RMA creation for certain products