RMA for Magento 2
Automate product returns management and bring your customer service to a new level with extremely flexible Magento 2 RMA extension.
- Process all requests automatically using an add-on
- Analyze RMA efficiency with detailed reports
- Auto generate shipping labels
- Set a specific resolution period for any product
- Disable returns for particular items
- Provide detailed each-step instructions
- Communicate with customers in a live chat
- Benefit from advanced UX and UI
Merchants do their utmost to provide decent customer service, but it doesn’t end when an item is purchased and delivered to a consumer. For users, the quality of customer service is truly tested when it comes to returns management. Poor RMA affects even long-time customer loyalty. At the same time, returns are the most painful part for store owners due to hard and time-consuming management.
Apply powerful Magento 2 RMA to deal with all stages of RMA process in the most efficient way. Flexible module settings for customization allow you to build a return policy that perfectly suits your business model as well as your customers’ needs. Automated system makes request processing easy for admins while advanced UX/UI significantly improves customer retention rate.
Bring your customer service to a new level
Stand out of competitors with unique after-sale support
Reduce the load on your admins due to automated requests processing
Increase customer loyalty with quick and easy RMA tool
Advanced options for Magento 2 RMA
Automatically generate shipping labels
- Need to process multiple RMA requests faster;
- Want to improve loyalty with the ready-made labels;
- Use UPS, FedEx and DHL carriers.
Speed up RMA requests processing
- Approve or reject requests automatically;
- Update statuses based on multiple conditions;
- Create complex rules without managers’ involvement.
Track and analyze your RMA data
- Top return reasons;
- Frequently returned items;
- Problematic customers.
- Collect additional customer information with extra
- Speed up communication with custom ‘Quick reply’ templates
- Create returns with attachments right from the backend and use a Direct Link
What RMA stands for in Magento 2?
RMA is is the permit you give to customers for the return of goods they acquire at your e-store and stands for return merchandise authorization. The procedure of returning and refunding goods is usually described in an RMA Policy.
allow you to enable the RMA attribute to let shoppers return individual items. Any return, in this case, can be managed in the Advanced Settings section of each prod record. Given the attribute is disabled, a product won't be included in the list of returnable items.
- Amasty M2 RMA settings:
manual control of the process is time- and resource-consuming. We offer you to automate it and simplify the management from m2 backend. Find a more detailed description of the features below.
Given set up correctly, our extension handles requests and collects user's feedback automatically. It goes with settings that permit you to disable refunds for specific items and enable a live chat for faster issues addressing. Customizable email templates are included. Read on to examine all the features.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: magento 2 store management.
You can find the link to the Shipping Label in any RMA Request. The module generates internal shipping labels regardless the shipping method chosen by a customer.Read the FULL answer
Does the RMA for Magento 2 extension have the capability to create FEDEX/UPS shipping labels?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
P.S. Thnks for a detailed user guide. I even didn't have to turn to support to configure the ext.
What is especially important to us:
- Saves time
- Improves customer loyalty
- Organizes return process
- Helps to track returns
During three months of use so far there are no complaints in returning/replacing products for our customers. What is important, we started to receive a positive feedback, that’s why I acn say with confidence that it wasn’t a useless purchase, thanks to Amasty team
Also, Support team is very professional and patient, these guys kindly answered on all our questions, even on the silliest
Do you have any questions?
Schedule a demo and get all the answers you're looking for!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Improvement we added CSS to the extension to avoid incorrect image displaying while creating a new return
- Fix we fixed the issue with return information displayed on frontend when a return rule is set up on attributes
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Improvement minor visual improvement in the Admin Area
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we fixed a minor issue with API
- Fix we fixed the issue appeared when upgrading from 1.3.7 to 2.2.0 version with RMA requests created
- Fix we resolved the problem appeared when changing a timezone in Magento
- Fix now the file extension is added to Shipping Label when downloaded from Customer Accounts
- Fix we resolved data integrity issue when upgrading to 2.0.0 version
- Fix we fixed the issues appeared when attaching the files to RMA request from Admin Panel
- Improvement we added the option that allows you to attach files to RMA request created via Admin Panel
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we fixed styling issues in admin panel
- Improvement we added tooltips with description to RMA reports
- Improvement we enhanced MFTF tests
- Improvement minor visual improvements in the admin area
- Fix we fixed the issue with downloading attached to chat files
- New now it is possible to turn off the chat on the frontend
- Improvement we added the switch to the extension's general settings that allows to turn off the 'How do you rate the work of a manager' pop-up
- Improvement now extension covered by Magento Functional Testing Framework tests
- Fix we solved the problem with rendering custom options and selected attributes in RMA block 'Details'
- Fix we fixed saving RMA message where RMA was created from admin side
- Fix we fixed error 'No such entity with id = ' where customer group was deleted before RMA's creation
- Fix we fixed issue with sending emails and using function setFrom() by store
- Fix we fixed issue with download files with uppercase extension name (e.g.: JPG) from chat
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.4 was tested and confirmed
- Fix we solved the problem with compilation on Magento 2.1.x
- Fix we solved the problem with translating alert while RMA request creating
- Fix we solved the problem with saving RMA request on Magento 2.1.7
- Fix we solved the problem installing add-on RMA Reports
- Improvement we added a Lead Time column to RMAs grid - now you can watch for time resolving all your requests even from the grid
- Improvement now, the feature downloading RMA requests to csv offers you to download archieved requests
- Fix we solved the issue with displaying product images on RMA request for simple products
- Fix we solved the issue with setup di compile on Magento 2.1.x
- Fix we solved the issue with deactive returning simple product
- Improvement we implemented UX enhancement for Product Reviews Tab in RMA request on admin panel
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying return options on cart page
- Fix we resolved the problem with extension upgrade
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying shipping cost information in RMA requests
- Fix we resolved the problem with default Magento JS bundling
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying empty resolution period for RMA requests
- Fix we solved the problem with translation Resolution period for different Store Views on RMA requests
- New we introduced a new dashboard report with a lifetime statistic on all the opened RMA requests in your store.
- New now you can see a history log of all RMA requests.
- Improvement we added templates of quick replies for communication with clients.
- Improvement we added a button that lets you open a Credit Memo immediately from the RMA request and make a new Order.
- Fix we resolved the problem with upgrade script
- New we added the ability to restrict RMA for products which were sold through promo actions
- New we resolved issue with default RMA rule
- New we are very proud to introduce a completely new RMA extension. Important! Though we did our best to transfer all the data from the old version to the new one while updating. Don't forget to make a full backup and test it on a staging site first.
- New RMA Rules allow setting different resolution periods for any product
- New advanced UX and Design make customers' experience more pleasant and increase their loyalty
- New attaching shipping labels allows customers to promptly ship items back to the store
- New instructions for a customer make the return process extremely clear
- New integrated live chat allows customers to have a real-time conversation with an admin and discuss the return details in minutes
- New efficient workflow in the admin panel saves time and effort for administrators
- New chat quick responses allow to process more requests with less effort
- New RMA Policy keeps customers informed and saves the administrator's time
- New RMA Customers Reviews help the store owner to improve the return process and increase customers' loyalty
- Improvement notifications for RMA requests in Customer Account was enhanced
- Fix the issue with HTML tags in emails for 'Comments History' text was resolved
- Fix the issue with RMA templates while creating/amending RMA statuses was resolved
- Fix the issue with the error while previewing RMA email templates was resolved
- Improvement now it is possible to set the order statuses to allow RMA on the frontend
- Fix the issue with the code area after the "upgrade execution" setup was resolved
- Fix the issue with email templates after the "upgrade execution" setup was resolved
- New the ability to disallow the RMA creation for certain order statuses was added
- Fix the issue when updating Magento from v.2.1.x to v.2.2.x was resolved
- New the ability to attach multiple files to an RMA request was added
- Fix the problem with the quantity of deleted products in an RMA request was resolved
- FIxed an issue with sorting RMA requests on the grid
- Fixed an issue with the RMA requests that include products deleted from Magento
- Fixed the issue with the admin email notifications
- Fixed issues on the RMA status grid
- Fixed an issue with the default 'RMA' route after updating
- New 'URL address for RMA' is added into the General Settings. Now, you can specify the custom URL address for RMA requests.
- Compatibility with PHP 7.1 was improved
- Fixed an issue with bundle products
- Improvement automatic changed URL Create RMA for orders from different stores
- Fixed issue with checking order status and shipments when creating RMA
- Fixed issue with incorrect order status label
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed
- Fixed email preview issue on Magento Enterprise
- New comments in RMA request will be highlighted for customer
- It is now possible to block RMA creation for certain products