Import and Export for Magento 2
- Create profiles for regular data transfer or perform one-time migration
- Meet naming requirements with fields mapping and modify data in one place
- Schedule automatic import and export tasks via cron
- Use various file formats, including Google Sheets
- Validate import files to avoid errors
- Set performance options to speed up migration and avoid server overload
Once store owners decide to transfer data from M1 or another platform or automate some regular import/export tasks, they usually face similar challenges: lack of flexibility, inability to map data without custom development, a complicated configuration that requires tech skills and so on. The reality shows there's no magic pill since merchants usually purchase up to 9 different extensions for each import/export task respectively.
With our extension, you'll be able to import or export Magento 2 products with images or any data type you need (e.g. orders, catalog, customer data, products, etc.), doing it quickly (even for a huge volume of data) and keeping the process safe from data losses thanks to migration stability and powerful mapping system. Besides, this tool perfectly suits automated stock updates and third-party software synchronization.
What benefits do you get for your store
Minimize the risk of data losses while importing/exporting valuable information
Enjoy the interface adapted for people with no programming skills
Set regular integrations with various import/export profiles
ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR IMPORT & EXPORT: MEET OUR FIRST RELEASE
This extension is a complex solution, providing the ability to seamlessly perform import and export jobs for the most essential entities, and thus manage your store data.
Import and export orders
Conveniently sync your Magento 2 store with the orders from third-party sources (ERP, marketplaces, other Magento stores). Configure an unlimited number of flexible import and export profiles and gather all valuable order data. Avoid data losses with automated file validation. Rapidly import and export orders with product info, shipping and customer info, credit memo, invoices, product attributes and categories.
→ Learn more about Import Orders for Magento 2
→ Learn more about Export Orders for Magento 2
Import and export Magento 2 products
Magento 2 Import and Export Products is the component of the solution that provides import and export functionality for all types of products (simple, configurable, bundle, etc.) thus helping to massively update product content and avoid wasting time editing each product manually. Get automated stock updates and save even more time by scheduling product import and export tasks via cron. Easily import Magento 2 products using CSV including images, categories and attributes.→ Learn more about Export Products for Magento 2
→ Recently released: Import Products for Magento 2
Import and export customers
Save time by using this extension's component for exporting or importing all types of customers' data, including customer type, addresses, default billing and shipping address, customer groups, etc. Skip and edit customer data while mapping fields. Schedule automatic customer info updates via cron manager. Additionally, you can export only new customers to CRM systems or other third-party softwares as soon as they register.
→ Learn more about Export Customers for Magento 2
→ Recently released: Import Customers for Magento 2
Migrate CMS blocks and URL rewrites
No need to do the same job twice: synchronize your staging and production instances and transfer CMS blocks and rewrites without manual operations. The solution can handle any type of CMS block, including the ones created with the help of Magento 2 Page Builder. Using the import and export of URL rewrites, it is possible to transfer 301 redirects, correct 404 errors or just automatically update the existing ones. You can import and export these entities using the one-time import interface or cron jobs.
Q3 Upcoming Releases
|Import filters: create filters to define which data to import from a file||Import modifiers: automatically change the values during import|
|New entities: import and export Catalog Price Rules, Cart Price Rules, EAV attributes and more||New compatibilities: use the extended compatibility with the default Magento options and other Amasty extensions|
Import & Export Profiles
DISCUSS IMPORT/EXPORT NEEDS FOR YOUR STORE
Still not sure? Contact our Product Owner to discuss your import and export challenges!
Request features & follow product updates
Thus, we've opened our product roadmap to the public providing you with the opportunity to track the development progress in real time →
In comments to this card, feel free to leave your questions and request new features, and our dedicated specialist will reply to you shortly. Looking forward to your ideas!
How do I export products in CSV from Magento 2?
- Go to the Admin panel and navigate to System > Export.
- Select Products in the Entity Type dropdown and CSV in the Export File Format dropdown.
- Eliminate unnecessary attributes by selecting them in the list and click Continue.
- Now you are able to export products from Magento 2.
How to import products CSV with images in Magento 2?
- Upload the image files on the Server to the pub/media/import.
- Enter the name of each image file on the correct row in the CSV data, by sku, and in the correct column according to image type.
- Follow the instructions to import the data.
- Enter the path to your images following Images File Directory.
Import Export Categories for Magento 2 extension is developed to help you simplify your work by importing and exporting categories via a CSV file.Read the FULL answer
How to export/import Magento 2 categories?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Be the first to review this product
Import and Export for Magento 2
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.4.2-p1, 2.3.7, 2.4.2, 2.4.1-p1, 2.3.6-p1
- Improvement we added the upgrade script to avert problems when installing the extensions from different tariffs
- New now the extension comes with a new entity that allows you to import and export URL Rewrites
- New we added a new CMS block entity for you to import and export the blocks data
- New now we included Amasty Import Products in Import & Export extension package
- New now Amasty Import Customers module is included in Import & Export extension package