Reward Points for Magento 2
Encourage customers to purchase more and return to your store by implementing an effective loyalty program with Magento 2 Reward Points extension. Easily turn occasional website visitors into loyal customers.
- Reward customers for purchases, registration, and other profitable actions
- Add or deduct points from customer’s balance
- Notify customers about the points expiration date
- Analyze customers’ purchasing behavior with reward points reports
- Let users track the reward points history in accounts
Stimulate customers to make repeat purchases and thus, increase retention rates by setting up an automatic reward points system with Magento 2 Reward Points. Acquire new customers aimed at long-lasting relationships.
According to statistics, increasing customer retention by only 5 percent boosts profits by 25 to 95 percent. In addition, the absence of a rewards program leads to losing consumers that will never commit to a brand that does not offer loyalty benefits.
How to let your customers earn Magento 2 reward points?
You can do it in 4 steps:
- Go to Stores —> Configuration —> Amasty Extensions —> Reward Points;
- Enable the extension and set the general rules of Points Earning and Spending Calculation;
- Next, go to Marketing —> Amasty Rewards;
- Create a specific rule according to which a customer can get additional bonuses, for example, get 10 reward points for newsletter subscription.
How do you benefit from this tool
Boost the revenue from one customer thanks to the increasing number of repeat purchases
Increase customer retention rates by building long-term relationships
Enhance brand recognition by turning visitors into loyal customers
Incite customers to buy more by highlighting rewards they can get
Urge customers for purchasing by showing them when their reward points expire
Get strong sales by allowing customers to redeem their reward points partially
Speed up the orders completion by letting customers apply points at the checkout
Get insights into customers behaviour with smart analytics
Increase the number of completed orders
Drive more sales to your store by explaining to customers that the more purchases they make the more rewards they get.
Get more subscriptions for marketing campaigns
Improve your interaction strategy by motivating customers to subscribe to the newsletter. Grant customers with points once they get subscribed.
Highlight reward points for guests
Motivate your store guests to create accounts by giving bonuses for registration with reward points. Show the motivation message in Cart, on Product and Checkout pages.
Increase your store conversion rate
Stimulate purchases by showing logged-in customers their reward points balance in the top menu before customer account.
Strengthen long-term sales
Increase customers’ satisfaction by giving them small gifts on their birthdays. Make the bonus active only during a certain period to create a sense of urgency and receive the next order with a 99,9% guarantee.
Increase an average order amount
Add reward points for every $X amount spent in one order. For example, give 30 points for every $100 spent.
Retain current customers
Reward customers who have been inactive for a long time with points. Invite them to visit your store and spend the rewards earned.
Enhance your brand consistency
Get positive and free product feedbacks. Wider your brand recognition by rewarding customers for leaving product reviews. This will increase the number of purchases made by customers reading these reviews before placing an order.
Cancel rewards on refund
Decide, whether to return customers reward points when refunding or not. You can also add extra reward points to refunds or even cover the whole order by reward points, without money back.
Apply reward points right from your admin panel
Let your admin apply reward points from the admin panel when creating an order and see how many reward points are left in a customer's account.
- Select an approach for reward points calculation: before or after tax;
- Set reward points conversion rate and apply rounding rules when necessary;
- Automatically congratulate customers with birthdays. Learn why rewards are a benefit for your store.
- Select websites and customer groups you want the rewarding rule to apply to;
- Define the action a customer should commit to be rewarded, and add a clarifying comment;
- Specify a points expiration behavior for every rule;
- Add conditions (e.g. membership period, products or orders subselection, etc.) to launch a highly targeted reward program. Click here for more information.
- On category pages;
- On product pages;
- In the shopping cart;
- At the checkout.
- Easily track each customer’s activity on the grid;
- Add or deduct points manually and explain your actions via admin comments;
- Get full control over email notifications allowing to set a sender email, enable or disable a certain notification type or easily configure a custom email template. See how reward influence loyalty.
- The total amount of points awarded to customers;
- The total amount of points redeemed by customers;
- The average reward points per customer;
- The average redeemed points per order;
- The total amount of expired reward points.
More Magento 2 Reward Points features
- Do not award points for orders paid with reward points;
- Specify the minimum number of earned loyalty points in your Magento 2 store required to start using them;
- Specify a custom date range for a proper statistical data filtering;
- Filter the analytics data by a period, customer group and store view to get a more focused vision of your loyalty program performance;
- Easily check all customers’ activities on a handy grid.
- Provide customers with up-to-date information about rewards by adding a reward program description tab in their accounts.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the code according to Magento Standarts
- Fix the issue with rounding reward points was resolved
- Fix the issue with applying negative amount of reward points was resolved
- Improvement ability to use reward points on review order page was added
- Fix the issue with displaying expired reward points in customer account was fixed
- Fix the issue with applying reward points for Paypal payment method orders
- Compatibility with Amasty Color Swatches Pro extension was enhanced
- Fix the issue with reward points highlights for guests on category page was resolved
- Fix the issue with missing js/css files was resolved
- New the ability to add description block for reward points program in a Customer Account was added
- New now you can enable reward points highlights for guests on a storefront
- New the ability to display actual customer reward points balance was added
- New the ability to add reward points while creating order in admin side was added
- New now reward points will be returned to customer automatically after order refund or order canceling
- New we added a setting that allows you to enable/disable the extension
- Improvement configuration settings were renamed and simplified
- New ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Improvement pages loading speed Checkout and Cart has been improved by SQL query optimization
- Fix the issue with displaying reward points on storefront was resolved
- Fix the issue with applying reward points on checkout page was fixed
- Fix the issue with translations was fixed
- Fix the issue with order shipment for guest orders was resolved
- New the ability to highlight reward points on storefront was added. Now your customers can visualize point benefits before purchase in product page, categories page, cart and checkout page
- Fix the issue with the updating from the earlier extension versions was fixed.
- Fix the issue with minimal reward points value on checkout page was fixed
- Fix the issue with Review Written action was resolved
- Improvement ability to set reward points expiration period implemented!
- Improvement reward points expiring soon email notification added!
- Improvement new email templates introduced!
- Improvement design and usability improvements. Reward Points Balance and Reward Points History are now two separate pages.
- Improvement reward points reports are available!
- New a new HTML template for emails on reward points earned was added
- Improvement the validation for the 'Amount' and other fields when setting up reward rules was added
- Improvement the configuration settings and comments were improved
- Improvement the module interface was transferred to new UI components
- Improvement the examples of reward rules for recently added actions were added
- New now, you can reward your customers for writing reviews as well as automatically add reward points to the balance of customers inactive for a long time
- New the ability to set the reward points' redemption limit was added. Now you can specify the points amount that can be redeemed by a customer per order
- New the ability to automatically send email notifications to your customers when they earn reward points was added
- Fix the issue with displaying the wrong reward points exchange rate on certain pages was fixed
- Fix the issue with the difference between the price ratio on the cart and the checkout/payment method page was fixed
- Fix the issue with not founded requested stores was resolved
- Improvement the ability to use decimal value of reward points was added
- New the ability to award customers with points for buying special products was added
- New the feature for calculating reward points before or after taxes was added
- New the address condition 'City' was introduced
- New the ability to apply points and check the point balance from the Review & Payments step was added
- New the information section was added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento checkout was added
- Localization updated
- New introducing the Advanced Conditions in the module's package. With this feature, the attributes list in the Conditions tab were extended. Now it's possible to use Customer Attributes, Order History and some product attributes like Qty in Stock and Weight.
- Fix compatibility issue with Amasty Customer Group Catalog extension was fixed
- Fixed an issue with rewards being triggered by order comment
- Added the compatibility with Magento Blank theme
- New It is now possible to set a minimal amount of points customer have to have on account to be able to spend them
- New Reward Points rules can be disabled for orders which were paid using reward points
- Fix for conditions not saving
- Fix for incorrect redirect for guest customers
- Preemptive security fixes
- Fixed the issue with rule creation on Magento 2.2.2
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2 was improved
- Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
- Magento 2.1 compatibility introduced