Event Tickets for Magento 1
Let store visitors book tickets for different events in a couple of clicks. Easily send reminder emails, track purchased tickets and registered attendees in the admin panel.
- Enable customers to book tickets online
- Create different ticket types
- Send upcoming event reminders
- Add custom registration fields
- Track registered customers and ordered tickets
Looking for an easy-to-use tool to sell tickets for conferences, exhibitions, trainings and other events? With the Magento event tickets extension you'll be able to create numerous custom event pages and offer different ticket types tailored to the format of the meeting. The feature-rich module will help you track ticket sales and visitor registrations as well as to send email reminders to customers before the event.
NOTE: The extension enables you to create events as simple, downloadable and virtual products.
Flexible tickets creation settings
Different ticket types
With the Magento ticket system you can create various ticket types like child, adult, vip, regular and many others for each event and display them on product pages as custom options. Flexible extension settings allow specifying:
- Ticket name for each type
- Ticket custom price
- The quantity of available tickets for each type
- Time interval during which the tickets will be available
- The sequence of ticket types display
Custom ticket price
Specify custom price for each ticket type. This price will be automatically added to the base price once a customer adds the corresponding ticket type to cart.
Define how many tickets of each type will be available. After the start of sales you'll be able to track the quantity of booked tickets and regulate the prices according to customer demand if necessary.
Fully use all features of Magento ticket booking system. You can notify customers about upcoming events by sending email reminders. According to your needs you can either set a particular date or specify the number of days before the event to send the email.
Customer registration options
Custom visitor registration fields
Add as many specific registration fields as you need. The Magento ticketing system creates fields of different types:
- Text fields
- Select fields
- Date fields
Choose which of the fields will be required and specify their sort order. Thus, due to flexible extension settings, the ticket tool will help you easily gather and manage information about event visitors.
Register customers from the admin panel
With the Magento ticket extension you can easily register event visitors from the admin panel. When adding the 'event' product to order you'll see the popup where you can specify all necessary customer data. The fields in the popup will be identical to those on the frontend registration page.
Due to accurate Magento ticketing system grid you can receive real-time information about all invoiced event tickets. Use quick links to order pages to get more details about each particular order.
'Registered Attendees'grid contains visitors data specified by customers on the event registration page. With the ticket system Magento module you can easily export this information into XML or CSV files for further processing.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
But the features selection is rather limited. I'd highly appreciated if you added the printed PDFs and QR codes to the emails.
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Fix security fixes
- Fixed an issue with price update on cart page
- Ajax filtering for admin grid was improved
- Fixed product removal and update in the cart
- Tier price fix
- Added Ticket Type column on the Registered Attendees grid
- Fix for product custom options, which were not displayed in some cases
- If all tickets inside a product are expired, product status will be set to out of stock by cron job
- Small fix for compatibility with standard custom options
- Fixes for tier prices