As you may know, Amasty is present on the new Magento Marketplace as an extensions vendor. Some merchants prefer to buy Magento 2 extensions from there, and our clients are often asking how to install extensions they purchased via the marketplace.
Here's the short guide on doing it. The process is quite simple, but in case you have any additional questions, you can always contact our support department.
1. Purchase the desired extension on the Magento Marketplace.
2. Open the My Access Keys page in your Marketplace account.
3. Click on the Create a New Access Key button, and the Magento 2 access keys will be generated automatically.
4. Log in to your Magento website, go to System > Web Setup Wizard, press the System Configuration button and sign in using the generated Magento access keys.
5. Click on the Component Manager.
6. Press the Sync button and then install the available extensions.
7. Select the following extension packages and click Install:
NOTE: In case you see amasty/base among available packages, please tick it. If there is no such a package, it means you have already installed it before.
8. Run the readiness check.
NOTE: If during the readiness check you see the following errors, please make sure you’ve configured the cron job for Magento properly. Here you’ll find the information on how to set up the cron job.
9. Create Backup.
10. Install the extension. The installation may take a couple of minutes.
11. After the installation is complete, you’ll see the success page.
12. Now you can proceed with the extension settings. Thanks for choosing Amasty!