Be the first to review this product
Auction for Magento 2
Want us to develop this extension? Leave your email, and we'll keep you updated on the status.
- Enable automatic start and end dates of an auction
- Set up start and increment bidding prices
- Restrict for not logged in users to bid
- Notify customers about victory in an auction by email
- Manage all your auctions from one grid
Please, note that this page is the description of the product that we consider to develop in the future, and we test the demand before building it. Leave your email in the form to the right of the page if you want us to release it.
Why do you need auctions in your Magento store?
- Reduce the purchase decision time by reating urgency feeling. Setting up the end date of an auction, you create additional stimuli for customers to offer their price for the product right now. When a potential buyer sees the countdown timer, they are more likely to act. The statistics show that timer can increase conversions by up to 8.6%.
- Increase the value of the product. Auction creates a competitive environment between bidders and involves them in the purchasing process emotionally. And the more engaged users are in the process, the more likely they will offer a higher price to the product. According to statistics, 70% of emotionally engaged customers spend up to 2 times more.
- Install a connection with shoppers. To participate in an auction, the user should have a customer account on your website. This way, auctions may stimulate users to register in your store, and you will have more opportunities to retain them and convert them into regular shoppers.
What features do we plan to add to our Magento 2 Auction extension?
Start and end dates of an auction
In the future Magento Auction extension, you will be able to plan your auctions. Choose dates and times you want to start and end the bidding, and this plugin will activate and deactivate it automatically via cron.
Flexible pricing model
When launching an auction, you can set up the starting price of a product and specify a minimal increment bidding price. Also, you can allow automatic bidding.
Send an automatic email to the winner after an auction ends. Also, you can send a notification to your admin users. So, they will be informed about the results of the auction.
Let users add an auction to the watchlist
If a user adds an auction to the watchlist, they can track its status right in the customer account. It’s convenient if you want to keep an eye on several ongoing auctions.
In the auction settings, you can restrict specific customer groups and stores to bid. For example, you can let only logged in users take part in the auction.
Manage auctions from one Magento 2 grid
As an admin user, you will have only one grid to manage all active auctions and create new ones. For each auction, you will be able to see how many bids were made, who made them and when, how much time left until the end of the auction, and the current highest bid. Also, you can prolong the auction duration if needed.
Multistore and multi-currency support
The Magento 2 Auction extension will support international stores that have users all over the world, with different currencies and languages. All the bids will be converted into the main store currency automatically according to the exchange rate given.
Please leave your email in the form to the right of the page if you want us to develop this module.
Do you need specific features added so you can achieve your business goals?
Drop us a line and we'll customize this extension for you!