Booking System for Magento 2
- create booking system for products and services
- configure available days and time
- allow reservation for specific products
- offer a discount for early bookings
- manage all the tickets on one grid
→ Please, notice that the extension described on this page is not in development, and we are checking the demand. If you are interested in the release, leave your email in the form to the right of the page.
How to use booking in your marketing strategy?
Magento 2 is a highly flexible platform that you can customize for any business models, say, you can:
- Offer to rent your products. If you sell electronics like photo cameras, microphones, projectors, etc., you can offer them for daily or monthly rent.
- Offer restaurant bookings. For example, you have a store with organic and vegan food and a new vegan restaurant just opened in your city. Why not collaborate and offer table reservations on your website? (of course, if covid restrictions allow you to do so) Thus, you will support local businesses and get extra revenue.
- Partner with beauty salons. If you sell skincare products, you can also offer consultations with cosmetologists or dermatologists so they can help your clients choose the most suitable products from your website.
These are just some ideas of how the booking feature can help you earn extra profit. You can come up with an idea for almost any branch, so the possibilities are limited by your creativity only.
Features for Magento 2 Booking System
Create booking products
Our future extension will include a custom product attribute set that allows you to turn any product into a booking product. As a result, you will be able to set stock availability and create a separate booking schedule for each product or service. This extension will include 2 booking types:
- multiple bookings for one day
- one booking for several days.
So, for example, the multiple bookings for one day mode will be more suitable for consultations, and the one booking for several days type will fit perfectly the hotel rooms.
Get to know your audience better
Set available days and time
Depending on your needs, it will be possible to set available days and time for the whole system or specific products and services. This extension will use AJAX technology for the frontend calendar to not affect the website speed, so the users will enjoy a fast booking service.
Create promotions for special dates and early bookings
Magento 2 Booking plugin will support several promotion types:
- special dates
- recurring bookings
- and early reservations.
You will be able to create custom price rules with fixed or percent discounts to stimulate demand. Our extension can automatically enable and disable the promotion. For the one booking for several days booking type, you can set the minimum and maximum number of days to apply the rule.
Notify customers about their bookings
This extension will automatically send email notifications to your customers about all the statuses of their bookings like:
Also, you can remind your clients about their reservations a few days before the start.
Let users manage their booking in the customer accounts
Your customers will be able to see all their bookings on a separate tab in their customer accounts. There they can update, cancel, and extend their bookings.
Manage bookings on a handy grid
Magento 2 Booking system will provide you with the ticket gird, where you can see all your booking orders. You can set the number of days before the booking starts that customers can cancel an order, approve or disapprove reservation requests, track booking statistics.
Please leave your email in the form to the right of the page if you want us to develop this module.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.