Be the first to review this product
Deposit Payment (Pre-order) for Magento 2
Provide your customers with a personalized approach to shopping at your store by allowing them to buy now and pay full amount later via Magento 2 Deposit Payment extension.
- Allow customers to make deposit payments in your store
- Assign a deposit payment method to all products or certain products
- See all paid and pending amounts from the order grid
- Display deposit payments details in customers’ accounts
- Create a payments schedule for days/weeks/months
This is a typical situation for e-commerce, when a customer wants to buy a specific product, but can’t pay the full amount right now. The default Magento functionality doesn’t provide a payment option to pay for orders partially, so you can lose potential customers in this case.
Diversify payment methods in your store using Magento Deposit payments extension. Meet your customers expectations by providing them with the option to pay for orders in installments. Increase customer loyalty and encourage recurring purchases by making shopping more affordable.
What benefits do you get for your store
Expand your payment methods with an essential one
Drive sales by providing flexible installment payments
Boost customer loyalty by allowing them to buy what they need
Improve your store performance with deposit payments
Enjoy advanced administrator settings
Keep all deposit payments under full control and manage them easily with flexible administrator settings. The extension allows you to:
Provide a great customer experience
Delight your customers with the option to pay for products in installments. With this Magento Deposit Payment extension, your customers can:
- Enable/disable deposit payment for the specific customer, customer group or make it enable only for the admin
- Enable/disable partial payment method for all products in the store or specific products
- See and manage all deposit payments from the order grid
- Create invoices with paid and the remaining amounts from the backend
- Set a number of installments to complete payments
- Set a fixed payment or a percentage of the total amount
- Create an installment schedule for days/weeks/months
- Set a credit limit and create a custom alert message for specific customers
- Pay for orders in a way that is more suitable for them now
- Choose deposit payment option from the product or cart page
- Make a prepayment for the order and pay the other part of the amount in the second payment
- Make installments payments right from the ‘My Account’ settings
- See all deposit payments details and remaining amounts
- Receive reminders of the remaining payments to pay on time
- Enjoy a tip window with all required information about installment payments in your store
What's a pre-order product?
An Amasty's pre-order is a purchase of an upcoming extension that hasn't been on the market yet. Once it's released, you get the package immediately.
What benefits do I get making a pre-order?
Making a pre-order allows you to decrease expenses on the extension. As a rule, a pre-ordered extension will cost you from 0% to 50% of its price after release. The discount also covers all the additional services you include in the order.
How soon will I get my pre-ordered purchase?
You will get an extension not later than 3 months after the payment. We assess the estimated lead period for releases of pre-ordered products in 5-7 weeks and we do our best to meet the deadline.
Are there any additional charges I'll be charged after the extension release?
The amount you pay for the pre-order is final and no additional charges are required after the product release.
How will I get the pre-ordered extension?
The product becomes available in your account immediately after its first release. You'll receive an email once we release the mod.
How do the Free Support, Money Back, Lifetime Updates conditions work in case with pre-ordered products?
There are absolutely no changes in comparison with regular product purchases. You get standard
- 90-day of free support;
- 60-day money-back guarantee;
- free lifetime updates.
The free support and money-back guarantee periods start only when you receive an installation package (i.e.
right after the module release). Furthermore, you can issue a refund for pre-ordered items during the whole
What if I want to purchase both regular and pre-order products at once?
That's ok: released products are ready for installation and usage right after your order is processed and the pre-ordered items will become available right after the release.
What if I want to extend the support period after the extension release?
You can do that the same way as for ordinary products: once the 90-day support period is over, it's possible to extend it for 50% of the module price - this includes another 90-day period of support.
Also, you can choose additional options like prolonged 6/12-month of support and/or priority support service.
How will I find out that a module is released?
We'll inform you via the email once the extension you pre-ordered is released. At this very moment, the mod gets available in your personal account on amasty.com.
What if you never release the extension I pre-ordered?
It's an edge case since we allow pre-orders only for the products that included in our roadmap for upcoming sprints. But if it happens you'll receive your money back and get a discount for any other purchases at amasty.com.
Are you going to provide a demo version of the extension before its official release?
Most likely no. However, we apply an individual approach to every customer's case, so, contact our sales managers via chat and we'll see how we can help you out.
Is it possible to refund a pre-ordered item?
Yes, you can issue a refund whenever it's required: either while the item is still not released and during 60 days after its release according to the Amasty Refund policy.
How the pre-ordered items will look like in my personal account?
The pre-ordered items will look like ordinary extensions. All the appropriate records will be displayed on the Account Dashboard, My Orders, My Downloads, Rewards & Credit pages. The only distinction is that on the My Downloads screen the items that have not been released yet won't have a version number and the Download button will trigger just a warning message.
Will I receive a store credit for pre-orders?
According to the rules of Amasty's Reward Program, you get $15 back to your store credit per every $100 spent regardless of what kind of product you purchase. These Points are valid for 60 days from the purchase date.