Be the first to review this product
Deposit Payment for Magento 2
Want us to develop this extension? Leave your email, and we'll keep you updated on the status.
- Allow customers to make deposit payments in your store
- Assign a deposit payment method to all products or certain products
- See all paid and pending amounts from the order grid
- Display deposit payments details in customers’ accounts
- Create a payments schedule for days/weeks/months
→ Please, notice that the extension described on this page is not in development, and we are checking the demand. If you are interested in the release, leave your email in the form to the right of the page.
This is a typical situation for e-commerce, when a customer wants to buy a specific product, but can’t pay the full amount right now. The default Magento functionality doesn’t provide a payment option to pay for orders partially, so you can lose potential customers in this case.
Diversify payment methods in your store using Magento Deposit payments extension. Meet your customers expectations by providing them with the option to pay for orders in installments. Increase customer loyalty and encourage recurring purchases by making shopping more affordable.
What benefits do you get for your store
Expand your payment methods with an essential one
Drive sales by providing flexible installment payments
Boost customer loyalty by allowing them to buy what they need
Improve your store performance with deposit payments
Enjoy advanced administrator settings
Keep all Magento down payments under full control and manage them easily with flexible administrator settings. The extension allows you to:
Provide a great customer experience
Delight your customers with the option to pay for products in installments. With this Magento Deposit Payment extension, your customers can:
- Enable/disable deposit payment for the specific customer, customer group or make it enable only for the admin
- Enable/disable partial payment method for all products in the store or specific products
- See and manage all deposit payments from the order grid
- Create invoices with paid and the remaining amounts from the backend
- Set a number of installments to complete payments
- Set a fixed payment or a percentage of the total amount
- Create an installment schedule for days/weeks/months
- Set a credit limit and create a custom alert message for specific customers
- Pay for orders in a way that is more suitable for them now
- Choose deposit payment option from the product or cart page
- Make a prepayment for the order and pay the other part of the amount in the second payment
- Make installments payments right from the ‘My Account’ settings
- See all deposit payments details and remaining amounts
- Receive reminders of the remaining payments to pay on time
- Enjoy a tip window with all required information about installment payments in your store
Do you need specific features added so you can achieve your business goals?
Drop us a line and we'll customize this extension for you!