Tier Price for Magento 1
Enhance default Magento tier price functionality by setting up quantity based discounts as a percentage of product's base price instead of manual editing of fixed prices again and again. It greatly saves your time and increases the number of loyal customers
- Fixed tier price
- Discount percent of base price
- Discount amount of base price
- Bulk tier prices update
- Choose regular or final price as a base
There are 2 important things in ecommerce if you want the income to grow - average cheque increase and loyal customers. Tier Prices will help you with both as bulk discounts stimulate sales and make customers to come back when they see a great deal.
The biggest default Magento price functionality drawback is setting fixed tier prices for products. When you change the base product price you have to change fixed prices for every item again and again - it is very time consuming. This is why we implemented possibility to set tier prices as a percentage (%) of the base product price.
Set tier prices in 3 ways:
- Fixed amount
- Fixed discount
- Percentage discount of base price
Calculate a tier price from Regular / Final Price
Choose which price should be the base for tier price calculation. There are 2 options - regular or final prices.
Set tier prices depending on the groups
Specify tier prices for each customer group. This way you'll create a bonus system for your clients - another reason to come back to your store.
Set tier prices depending on the Website
Configure different tier prices on each website. This is convenient if you have different pricing for each location you work with.
Update Tier Prices in bulk
Mass update tier prices for all products or for the ones you choose on the product grid. Use 'Update Attributes' action.
How tier prices work?
The standard tier price interface will be replaced with the one below:
Website column allows setting tier prices for each website.
Customer group lets you configure different tier prices for each customer group.
Qty column is for setting the number of products when tier prices will be applied.
In Type dropdown choose which discount to apply - fixed or percent tier price. Specify discount amount according to your choice in Price/Discount column.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Really love all your products and this tier pricing is also a great one! I am just missing one small thing in this extension and you will make my day if you can add this.
Can you add the ability that there will be a "buy now" button after the tier pricing discount text on the product page? That way my customers don't have to fill in the amount of products on their own and can simply click on the button to have the right amount automatically filled in their shopping cart.
No conflicts, no issues, all works nice.
Although we could use a manual because we have a non-technical manager who sets up prices and he had to ask a couple of questions to support.
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Fix the issue with rendering a product page was resolved
- Fix security issues were resolved
- Improvement the stability of the extension was enhanced
- Fix the issue with tier prices not being saved was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the correct tier prices display when the regular price is more than 1000
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect percentage calculation
- Fixed an issue with the invalid saveTierPrice method
- Fixed issue with changing to zero "Discount Amount".
- Displaying tier prices directly on a product page
- Minor improvements
- Now tier prices correctly work when creating order from the backend
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Minor fix for deleting tier price when product is deleted