Extended Product Grid with Editor for Magento 1
Add the necessary product attributes and edit product data on the product grid to immensely increase time efficiency of your catalog management process.
- Extend product grid with any attributes e.g. brand, cost, etc.
- Edit product attributes right on the product grid with fast AJAX
- Filter and sort the products by additional attributes
- Show thumbnails and find the products without images
- Show product categories on the grid
Looking for a tool to quickly edit product data and take product management to a new level? With the Extended Product Grid with Editor extension you'll be able to modify any product information just in a few clicks.
- Customize product grid according to your needs;
- Edit product information right on the grid;
- Effectively control products quantity
- Find out about the extension compatibility with other modules;
- See the video review to get more details;
Add attributes to the product grid
It is possible to add any attributes of 'text', 'text area', 'dropdown', 'multiple select' and 'yes/no' types to the product grid. So you can display all the necessary information on your Magento editable grid. With the filter by attribute feature you can easily filter and sort products. Make your Magento admin grid a lot more informative and functional.
Individual display of attributes for each admin user
Each admin user can choose which Magento product attributes should be displayed on the grid. So if you have several product administrators which edit different attributes, each of the admins can make Magento grid customization according to his or her needs.
Disable some columns in the Magento admin grid
You can also disable these columns if you need: Type, Attribute Set Name, Status and Websites and enable them back at any time.
Display product thumbnails on the grid. Find products without images
Images are much faster to recognize than words, so now you will find the right products a lot easier with our enhanced product grid tool. You can see full view of the image by clicking on the thumbnail, the extension is integrated with lightbox. In addition, you can sort products by thumbnails, so it will be easy to find products without images.
Display related, cross-sell and up-sell products on the grid
The module enables you to show related, cross-sell and up-sell products on your configurable grid, so you can easily manage products in Magento and quickly see related items for each product.
Product dates on the grid
It is possible to display product creation date on the grid, sorting and filtering for this option are available. Also you can add last modified date to the Magento editable grid to see when the product was changed last time.
Display product thumbnails on category pages in Magento admin grid
So you can see product images when assigning products to a category and do assignments with much higher accuracy.
Manage grid view columns with drag-and-drop
Easily manage product columns by customizing grid in Magento according to your needs - display columns in the order, which suits you best. What's even more amazing, each admin user can set the order of columns individually.
Show product categories on the grid
Now can easily manage categories by showing them on the product grid, Magento grid filter for categories can be activated as well. You can even find all products that have no category specified.
Identify products without categories
Some products may be not assigned to categories, for example after you've imported new products. This means they will not be displayed on the front end, won't be ordered and you will lose money. The extension makes it very simple to find such products.
Save columns order per template, not per user
Of course, it is possible to allow various columns on the grid for different admin users to make the grid more convenient. Thus if you prefer to bring all the work to a certain standard, just create a template and set is as default for all admin users; it is just a matter of one checkbox.
Any grid template for any web store
Your web stores may vary in presentation concept. Sometimes you need more attributes and columns on the product grid, sometimes you want it minimal. The extension offers you a possibility to create templates for any of your peculiar needs. Moreover, you can apply templates to each of your online stores.
Display attributes on category products tab when editing a category
Due to this handy Magento editor you can make the category product grid a lot more informative by adding more attribute columns to it.
Create custom grid templates with different column sets
Create product grid templates with different column sets according to your specific needs. Quickly switch from one set to another to easily find and edit necessary product information.
Switch grid columns templates right on the grid page
Now there is no need to open any additional windows or pop-ups to set a template for the grid - you can quickly switch from one grid attribute columns set to another right on the grid page.
Child products display
You can now reach child category products easier. When you browse your products on the grid, filtering them by category, you can make the products of the lower categories visible by activating the feature. It will save you time and allow you to have a broader view of your store instantly.
Quickly find product without basic images
Sort products on the grid to quickly identify the items without base, small or thumbnail images and fix the problem.
Edit vast majority of product information on the admin product grid
You can edit product name, descriptions, sku, price, special price, cost, quantity, visibility, status, stock availability, 'price' type attributes, such as MSRP and most of other product attributes in Magento right on the product grid. Edits are easy to do and safe.
Save edits either one by one or in bulk
If you choose to save edits one by one, each piece of information, for example some product quantity, will be saved right after it is modified. If you choose bulk editing, you can edit multiple pieces of information and then save them all in one go. Single saving works great for cases when you need to edit only one or two cells. Multiple saving is more convenient when you edit larger volumes of information.
Save a lot of time on product editing
Some of you have to edit products day in and day out. Now you won't need to go to the product page to make a small edit - you can do this on the product grid. Ajax-based quick saving of data will dramatically improve your time efficiency.
Grid columns management and attribute columns validation
Now admin users can easily manage product columns display: standard, attribute and extra columns can be changed right from the grid. There is no more need to switch between numerous pages to customize product grid according to your needs. Also the extension provides you with the validation feature for 'Attribute Columns' to avoid possible errors.
Product data validation based on attribute class
The validation feature prevents you from making mistakes when editing product information on the grid. In case you leave any field empty, or for example, enter letters instead of numbers in the price field the module won't save wrong values. Therefore, your product data will always stay clean.
Export lists of products right from the grid
Sometimes you may need to export products belonging to a certain category, manufacturer or based on some other characteristic. The module makes this extremely easy - just add the necessary parameters to the products grid, filter products by the parameters and click export button. Both CSV and XML formats available.
Ability to quickly check out your changes on the front end
The module lets you show a column with direct links to the product pages on front end. So you can quickly go to any front end product page right from the grid and check if all your changes have been applied correctly.
Add and deduct product quantity
When you receive another installment and need to modify product quantity, it is easy to miscalculate the updated quantity and mess up inventory. With the extension you can just add the number of items which arrived to the number you have in stock. For example you have 72 items and 450 items arrived, so you just type 72+450 in the quantity field and job done. You can deduct quantities the same way by using minus '-' symbol. Please be aware that this feature only works on product grid, it doesn't work on the 'edit product' page.
Automatic Quantity Based Availability
You can set availability status to change it automatically to 'In stock' when quantity is positive and to 'Out of stock' when quantity is zero or negative. If you prefer to indicate availability status manually, feel free to disable this feature.
See product quantity sold for specified period
Straight on the product grid you can see product quantity that have been sold during the certain time period. All you need is to specify a calendar scale you want to check.
The extension does not replace default product grid page, so it will be compatible with majority if third-party extensions out of the box. If you will have any issues - be sure to let us know.
Full Page Cache compatibility
With the Full Page Cache extension you can trigger the product view page re-cache when editing store items from the grid in bulk.
ENHANCED MAGENTO ADMIN GRID VIDEO REVIEW
You need to enable special price in the product grid settings. You can add any product attributes as columns to your product grid right from the Grid Attribute Columns list. Go on reading to see the screenshot.
Yes, our Extended Product Grid extension allows adding custom product attributes and edit them right from the Magento admin grid.
With the Extended Product Grid Extension, you can export all advanced product grid data to CSV or XML file.
Yes, each of your admins can make product grid customization in keeping with his/her needs. Thus, different admins can run a handy grid template. Read on to see the details.
Yes, right on the Magento custom product grid you can see items quantity that's been sold in a fixed time period. All it takes is to specify the time period you want to check. Follow the link to see the screenshot.
Yes, you can add any product attributes like Stock Availability, Product thumbnail image, color, brand, etc.
Yes, the Magento grid filter allows for filtering products by category when browsing products on the grid. To see the screenshot read on.
Yes, you can choose in which order the columns should be displayed, a drag-and-drop option is available to adjust the layout.
You can edit any product information right on the Magento product grid. You can change product status, visibility, attributes, etc. Read on to see the complete instructions.
How to add special price to Extended Product Grid?
Can I edit custom product attributes on the grid?
Is it possible to download/export the grid view?
Can different sets of columns be used by other admins?
Can the product quantity sold be displayed on the grid?
Can I add product attributes to the show on the Product Grid?
I need to filter products by category. Is that possible with your extension?
Can I set the order of columns?
How can I edit anything on the grid?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
products grid section. It saves me a lot of time in editing store products. Best feature is showing mini product image in grid. Technical support team was very helpful with any issue. I would recommend this extension to any merchant who wants to save their valuable time.
We simply added all data we needed to the grid in about 30 minutes and that's it. Now it takes a couple of clicks to track and edit necessary product details. Highly recommend this extension and developer to everyone.
It works well for all the other features, it's just a mystery to me why the developer would leave that functionality out.
This extension worked exaclty how we need so no support was necessary but we use a number of other Amasty extensions across multiple websites and the support has been phenomenal.
- Relate products from the grid... quick and easy
- Changing a product's attribute set... brilliant!
- Column grids... incredibly useful. We just found out that someone had added a lot of products from a manufacturer, and forgot to set the brand and color for some of them. I was able to set up a custom column setting that displayed the manufacturer, brand, and color, then filter the manufacturer and easily see which products needed to be updated. That save a *lot* of time, instead of having to open each product to check the fields.
I'm sure we'll find other uses for this extension. If you don't have this installed on your Magento store... what are you waiting for?
If you want to save your time you are on the right place.
Editing of the wrong data, of fixing it is done within seconds, saving a lot of time...
It lets you focus on your goal, not on the boring Magento pages...
If you have been working with a spreadsheet in the past, you will find it makes your database look like a spreadsheet... :-)
If this was not existant, I would have been desperately seeking such a module...
Support is also AWESOME: after my support period was over, they still supported me with updates required after Magento security patches.
GREAT SERVICE AND SUPPORT !
Although I ran into some issues with other modules when got started, but I managed to fix it on my own.
There are so many features and settings, especially in the system configuration. It seems difficult at first. When settings are done, configuring the grid becomes very logical an easy.
I will never do a Magento Shop without at least three Amasty Extensions and this is one of it.
Anyway, the extension was updated a lot during the latest six months, and the company implemented almost all the features we have been asking for (apparently, not only us but other buyers, too).
I wish that more Amasty extensions were updated this often.
The only minor down side for me is that category path filter does not support anchor style. When I choose a parent category I list all products from its sub-categories. So I would like to see the extension modified a bit.
Anyway, thank you so much. You did a great job!
The only small thing is that you can’t edit categories from the grid although you can sort products by category. But usually there are other extensions to do that so no big deal.
I discover Amasty's extension and Amasty's support, and i'm fan !
I switch progressively my extensions to Amasty's one.
Let me get a more coherent site and an integrated support :-).
Thanks for all.
Have purchased a few of their extensions and so far it's working really well. Lightweight, and without bloat. I have also purchased extensions from other developers but it just doesn't compare well, and most of the time, i just come back to Amasty to find the stuff i need.
Highly recommend them.
By far and away, from an administrative user perspective, THIS one product has helped me save a ludicrous amount of time and money. The product works fluidly, quickly, and allows my website, with in excess of 30,000 products (and growing), to make the necessary bulk changes I require. There is no way on God's green earth I could have sorted as diverse a gold jewelry database I have, in as short of a time as I did (with 100+ custom attribute fields and all), without it.
I am rating it only 4 stars for ONE reason and it is relevant that, in my opinion, a typical, proven, Enterprise Class product would rank 5 stars:
IF Amasty builds in solid support for Read / Write Separation, this product will be a SIX (6) Star Product, and an absolute MUST have for any website looking to break out of mediocrity and join the world of Enterprise Class websites.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Executive Vice President @ OROLATINA.com®
thank you ...
Installation was easy, I did not have any problems.
I use this extension every single day, it is so useful. I removed the unnecessary fields from my product grid and added what I really needed - product name, price, special price, product image, brand name, product quantity and weight.
Now I can edit all of these fields on the fly via ajax. This is so simple and it makes my life so much easier!
Thanks Amasty for great extension!
Coupled with Mass Product Actions, it makes products and categories management so much more efficient! Not to mention both extensions are very easy to install and works flawlessly (Magento 1.6.2).
The customer support is also one of the best. Fast support, professional and helpful. The purchase is also eligible for 6-month free updates, and we have since upgraded our extensions numerous times, each with added useful features.
Nice job and highly recommended!
Kurt Hansen, Royaleshops
Easy installation and useful documentation. Great support afterwards. Got answer next business day.
Also bought mass order actions and who knows what else I need in (near) future. Will check out Amasty first!
sebasw, Magento Connect
thefeathershop, Magento Connect
I have also found Amasty's support to be second to none. They have done quite a few tweeks, adjustments and bug fixes for us and always been willing, quick and conscientious with there work. Working over weekends has been particularly impressive for a small firm based in UK.
Suggestions for the next version include ability to edit multiple fields without a page reload between each one and ability to hide (some of) the default attributes shown on the basic grid.
Well done: great product, excellent support!
Oh btw, the extension is great. :)
It is the GREATEST extension we ever installed with Magento.
Very very good
The thumbnail in the grid makes it easier to find the right product.
Updating stock right from the grid makes it easier to perform stock updates.
This extension has saved us a lot of time!
We use it every day because we use magento as ERP.
It is working perfect and you can see and edit in the grid everything you want.So it is very helpful.
But the most important for me is Amasty's great support.I had some issues and they solve them immediately.
I love Amasty and I use 4 of their extensions!!!!
Well done Amasty - great job!
With this module I can select and sort the columns I want displayed on the editor, and simply click in a cell, change it. The data is automatically saved (This is a setting, you can change multiple cells and then click a save button if you like).
If you have admin staff working by the hour, this will save you a fortune.
Also, I required some support to install it due to my lack of experience. Reply was quick, and solution was easy.
This is my second module from this developer, and I'll be back for the rest in time. Highly recommended!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix we fixed the issue with price saving on Products grid using website Catalog Price Scope
- Fix we fixed the issue with filtering for 'Creation Date' column
- Improvement we have added validation for Attribute Columns to avoid possible errors
- Fix the problem with information display in 'group pricing' column was resolved
- Fix the issue with duplicating product grid templates was resolved
- Improvement the "From-To" interval was added to the "Qty Sold" column filter
- Improvement the "Qty Sold" cell will display the value "0" when no products are sold
- New the ability to filter products on the grid to find out when their base, small or thumbnail images are absent was added
- Fix the problem when creating 50+ attributes while using flat tables was resolved
- Improvement the image carousel display on the grid was enhanced
- Fix the issue with the category editing was fixed
- Fix the issue with the sorting by attributes when catalog_product_flat is enabled was resolved
- Fix the issue with the product settings when editing the grid for a store view was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Advanced Permissions extension was improved
- Fix the issue with editing in grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with Total row was fixed
- Fix the issue with adding columns where the 'display_totals' is enabled was fixed
- Fix the issue with upgrade script was fixed
- Fix the issue with total_display column was resolved
- New the image carousel on the product grid to display more than one image and the ability to display excluded images on the carousel were added
- New the 'Total' row was added to the product grid
- New the ability to display more than 200 products on a grid (500, 1000, 5000) was implemented
- New the 'Backorders' column was added to the grid
- New the ability to select an image attribute to display in the 'Thumbnail' column was added
- Fix the issue with the inline editing after adding the 'low stock' and 'availability' columns to the product grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with the multi store attributes was fixed
- Fix the issue with adding more than 55 attributes to the grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with a duplicate column in DB was resolved
- New feature: Manage Stock Disabled option for the Availability column is added.
- Fixes for Qty Sold field
- Compatibility with Admin Actions Log extension improved
- Minor code improvement for getting current store ID
- Now fields on the grid are editable right after extension is installed; no need to specifically setup it under settings
- Fix pagination for Anchor Category Filter
- Added templates switcher for single store mode
- Date format now uses locale settings
- Option to show products from children categories for category filter
- Option to include children categories products with "Is Anchor" = "Yes"
- Improvement for Quantity Sold column indexing
- qty sold works better with import orders extensions like m2e
- Fixed issue with new templates creation
- Improvement for filtering products that have no category assigned
- Several minor improvements
- Fix for editing multiple select attributes
- Minor visual improvements for cell editing
- Use of database prefix for index tables (quantity sold index)
- Improvement for the quantity sold calculation mechanism
- Now it's possible to switch grid columns template directly from the grid page
- General performance and compatibility improvements
- Fix for backend URLs for products export
- Improvements for working with date type attributes
- Improvements for scrolling on the product grid
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Minor improvements
- Improvements for date type attributes save routine
- New visual style for drop-down elements on the grid, with search by value feature
- It is possible to save columns order per template, not per user.
- Allows to save columns order per template, not per user.
- Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11 security patch
- Fix for Magento issue with incorrect date value being saved for product attributes in some cases
- Improvement for extension upgrade procedure
- Minor improvements for custom attribute columns
- Compatibility improvements
- Fix columns sorting
- Minor improvements
- Minor code improvements
- "Grid Attribute Columns" window user interface major refactoring/improvement: now everything in one place to manage grid columns
- Possibility to create column templates for fast switch between column sets
- Added JS validation based on attribute class
- Amasty Full Page Cache re-cache is now triggered when editing products from the grid in bulk
- New column added to display quantity of sold items: from/to date settings can be configured under System - Configuration; uses indexes to improve performance
- Low Stock information column added
- Correct handling of percent-based special price for bundle/grouped products
- Support for custom "date" type attributes
- Minor fix for export to CSV/XML (unnecessary columns removed)
- Modification of number conversion algorithm (better currencies support)
- Code refactoring to improve extension speed
- Bugfix for weight attribute
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fix for indexer after stock update.
- New great feature: ability to show a column with links to front end product pages. This way you can quickly go to a product page and make sure the changes got applied.
- Automatic re-index after stock data edited.
- Bugfix for sorting columns.
- "Display categories column" now can be set by each admin user individually from the "Grid attribute columns" popup.
- Ability to show attributes on Category Products page when editing a category.
- Display of related / cross-sell / up-sell products on the grid (with settings).
- Bugfix for editing products in a specific store.
- Bugfix for price editing.
- Bugfix for editing price attributes with currency symbols.
- Bugfix for dot symbols in price value.
- Syntax error fix in layout file.
- Bugfix for export to CSV.
- Last modified date can be now displayed on the product grid.
- Bugfix for cost/special price being added twice.
- Possibility to change order of columns on the product grid by drag-and-drop.
- Ability to display product creation date on the grid, sorting and filtering for this option also available
- Each admin user can individually setup display of additional attributes on the product grid.
- Display of product thumbnails on category page in admin panel.
- Support of 'weight' attribute for Magento 1.7.x versions (worked before in older versions)
- Support of 'price' type attributes, such as MSRP (manufacturer suggested retail price)
- Automatic Quantity Based Availability.
- Ability to export filtered lists of products.
- Support of multiple select attributes.
- Ability to disable some columns for the product grid.
- Ability to save multiple edits with one click. Admin can choose whether to save edits one by one or in bulk.
- Ability to zoom product thumbnails on the product grid with the help of lightbox.
- Edit text area type attributes on the grid, for example short description and description.
- Display of categories on product grid.
- Ability to display product thumbnails on product grid.
- Ability to display and edit special price and its from/to dates on the grid.