NOTE Сheck your website score with the Google PageSpeed Insights tool to see that you need improvements. With the module you'll make your code structure as clear as possible and will definitely see positive results for your desktop version.
Advanced options for page speed optimization
Optimize images in Magento
Due to the speed optimization tool you can automatically compress all product images (jpeg, png, gif) generated by Magento without quality loss. Use CLI (command line interface) to compress pictures placed in media and skin directories. During the Magento image optimization process all product pictures are being backed up.
NOTE: To optimize images via the command line interface you should possess the rights to modify media and skin files.
The CSS minification option enables you to automatically remove all unnecessary characters like new lines or comments without affecting your source code.
Advanced debug mode
With the debug option all possible minification errors will be accurately logged.
Use this feature to make your JavaSript code as clear as possible and increase Magento page speed. Select one of three compilation levels starting from removing white spaces and ending with advanced code transformations:
- White spaces removal
- Simple code optimization
- Advanced code optimization
Add Timestamp to URLs of all CSS/JS files
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
- Does the extension require any manual adjustments?