Minify JS-CSS-HTML for Magento 1
Growing competition makes e-commerce store owners look for new ways to win the higher positions in the Google search ranking. Magento Minify extension is among the most simple yet effective solutions to achieve a better score in Google PageSpeed Insights and get the corresponding benefits for the whole business.
- Optimize the website code structure
- Minify JS in Magento 1 to boost store performance
- Improve CSS structure
- Compress product images
- Rank higher in Google
Benefit from Magento Minify capabilities
Magento Minify JS-CSS-HTML extension provides store owners with the essential set of tools to bring better code structure to site pages.
- White space removal;
- Simple code optimization;
- Advanced code optimization.
Timestamp for JS/CSS file URLs
Advanced optimization options
Minify HTML CSS JS for Magento allows store administrators to log all possible issues occurred during the minification process with the help of debug mode. On top of that, there is a special option to prevent any problems using an individual URL as a minification source.
How to check the minification result?
When using the Minify JS-CSS-HTML extension for Magento, you certainly expect greater good for the store. Here is how you can make sure that the positive effect is achieved:
- Check your website with the Google PageSpeed Insights tool;
- Then, utilize the Magento Minify module to optimize those areas that require attention;
- Check the Magento store again to see the new higher score and benefit from the code optimization.
And if you need more optimization tools you can try our Magento 2 speed optimization extension.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- New we have added the option to set the level of JPG image optimization. Now it is possible to make the right choice between image quality and image weight
- Improvement we have changed the image optimization text fields in the extension's settings to dropdown-type settings. Thus the security of the extension was enhanced.
- Fix an issue with large CSS files was resolved
- Fix the issue with minifying css with svg images was resolved
- Fix the issue with minification css files was fixed
- Improvement the image optimization was enhanced
- Fix the issue with jpeg file type optimization was fixed
- Fix the issue with broken image urls in the css files was resolved
- Fix the issue with the fingerprint assigned to CSS changes each time the page refreshes was resolved
- Improvement code refactoring was made
- Fix the issue with permissions for button was resolved
- Fix the issue with file in queue does not exist was resolved
- Fix the issue with the undefined jscomp was fixed
- New Allows to minify Java Script from the Debug tab right on the module Configuration page
- Added compatibility with CDN
- Information tab is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful info in backend
- Fixed an issue when selector in two lines
- Fixed an issue with the minification
- Fixed an issue for multiple stores with URLs, which were included in CSS
- Fixed an issue with the closure compiler cannot convert ES5 into ES6
- Minor improvement: removed the outdated dependency
- Fixed the configuration settings visibility issue for the website scope
- Fixed the problem with the file encoding
- Issue with double slashes in URL was fixed
- Allows to add regular expressions to the ignore list
- Compatibility with older Magento versions
- New feature: HTML minification
- Skip minification of already minified scripts
- Possibility to optimise GIF images
- General performance improved
- JPEG compression set to higher level by default