Order Status for Magento 1
Create understandable order statuses to effectively manage orders on the grid. Also inform customers about order status changes to keep them devoted to your store.
- +1 communication channel with customers
- Order status change notifications
- Sorting & filtering of orders by statuses
- Additional order statuses for order states
- Automatic or manual status change notifications
Report to customers about order process like if they were your boss
+1 way to keep in touch with customers.
Order status is an important means of communication with customers. Providing relevant information in the status is crucial in building customer trust. Let customers feel that they are cared about. They should see that your store is secure and responsible in doing business.
Make order management simple and clear.
Create intelligible Magento order statuses list and you'll know what to do with each order without checking the order page or other sources. This will save you hours of work and efforts and let you reduce order processing time.
Now you can flexibly notify customers about Magento order status changes.
In the sphere of E-commerce it's very important for customers to know what's happening to their order. And store owner must keep customers to date about their orders. With our module you can use a separate email template for each order status to properly inform your customers.
Feature-rich Magento order processing functionality
Manual or automatic order status change notifications.
With the Magento order status extension, you can enable or disable automatic dispatch of notifications for each status or manually send notifications only for particular orders. Also it is possible to use a separate email template for each store view.
Sort and filter orders by their Magento custom order status.
You have an ability to sort and filter orders by order statuses. This feature adapts Magento to your needs.
Create additional order statuses for each order state.
And after this step you'll be able to choose with which order states each order status can be used.
Additional statuses features:
- NEW Hide custom Magento order statuses on the frontend
- Show statuses in customer accounts and on the order grid
- Separate email-notification template for each store view
- Modify statuses for new and existing orders
- Edit default order statuses or create new ones (including Magento 1.4.x versions)
- Now you can enable, disable or change Magento order statuses
Yes, you can enable/disable automatic 'order status change' notifications or send the notifications manually for definite orders. Besides, a unique email template can be applied to each store view. Follow a step-by-step guide to make everything on the first try.
Yes, you can send an email notification on a status change and choose a separate email template for each store view. Continue reading to see the screenshot.
Yes, when creating a new status you see numerous option: order status 'pending payment', 'new', 'on hold', etc. To delete an unnecessary status you need to assign it a complete or closed state and delete it in the edit order status settings.
This option is available only with customization.
Are customers notified when the status of their order is changed?
Are there ready email templates for custom order statuses?
Can I delete an order status created with this extension?
Can custom emails include attachments?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
And as in description was written it helped me to become closer with my customers. The extension helped increase profit of my shop because customers' loyalty and trust level brought to a new level.
I can't work with the native Order Statuses, so I bought Order Status.
Installation is easy. Making new Order Status is very, very simple.
I translate the transactional email template in dutch and now all my stores get the right email.
Futhermore I translated text with Inline.
I had however a (small) problem with showing the notification in the backend. It was caused by a limitation of the max symbols in Magento.
Alex from Amasty solved the problem in no time. First contact in one hour!
He increased the columns size in the table where Magento stores order status. By default it's limited to 32 symbols. It works fine now.
I recommend Amasty for its extention AND the quick service.
Always reply fast easy installation as well and competitive price .
We have dill with many companies in the past and I can rest a sure you this guys are professionals !
We were looking for CRM for magento and find out it will cost a lot and not always will be so efficient.
The combination of the flags >order memos and attachments > order status extensions gave us the abele to handle a very large amount of orders with no need to import or export anything all from our back end with the same look and feel we know.
I will highly recommend to any one!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- New setting to hide order state on the frontend
- Fix for PHP notice in function declaration
- Compatibility with e-mail queue starting from Magento 220.127.116.11
- Improvement for status alias when statuses have similar names
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Compatibility improvements
- Minor bugfix for customer notification flag
- Possibility to send order status change notificatons to customers.
- Admin can enable/disable automatic dispatch of notifications for each status or manually send notifications only for particular orders. Also admin can use a separate email template for each store view.
- Possibility to choose with which order states each status can be used.
- Fixed issue with translations.
- Editing of existing order statuses.
- Maintenance release - bugfix.