Efficient Order Export for Magento 1
Need to export orders? Very fast and flexible solution for Magento will help you export orders with all data you need, including the one generated by third-party extensions.
- Rapid & easy export of order data to CSV or XML
- Export billing, shipping addresses & product info
- Automate order export process
- Send export files by email or upload via ftp
- Export order data created by third-party extensions
Export of all possible order data.
Due to this Magento 1 order export extension you can easily export invoice, shipment, product & credit memo info and order-related output of third-party extensions.
Thought out Magento 1 export process for your convenience
Automatic order export process
Just create an export profile (or several of them) and configure a cron job to launch the profile url according to your preferred schedule and conditions.
See how to use the exported order data here.
Optimized for performance
The module performs the export very rapidly and uses little server resources, so you won't have problems with exporting any amount of order data.
It is possible to export only newly created orders
You have an ability to configure export profiles so that only newly created orders are added to the export output. For example, you've exported orders from 10000001 to 10000021 with the first export. The module will start the next export with order 10000022. Feel free to use this feature for both manual and automatic export. Therefore, due to this Magento 1 simple order export extension you can adjust the whole export process to your specific needs.
Send exported from Magento 1 files by email
This option saves you time by automatically sending export files by email according to the specified schedule.
Export product attributes
Now you can easily export all necessary product attributes along with other order items information. All created attributes assigned to particular products will be available for export on the Export Profile page and will be marked with the 'product_attribute' prefix.
Change order status for exported orders
For example, set the status of orders to change automatically from processing to complete after the orders have been exported.
Export orders of an individual customer group
You can indicate orders of which customer group to export, when creating an export profile. For example, this can be useful if you provide some customer group with discounts and want to check if it's profitable.
Handy ways to export orders from your Magento
Export orders for a certain period or starting from a specific order number
For example, you can export orders with products from Magento that occured in May or starting from order number 1110.
Specify a time zone that should be applied to the exported files
In case you use a server from abroad you can specify the necessary time zone for exported data to get order info displayed according to your local time.
Run export profiles right from the 'Orders' grid
With the Magento order export module, now it is possible to run export profiles while you're working on the 'Orders' grid. No more exhausting switching between the tabs, spend your time more rationally!
Enjoy fast and easy Magento 1 xml order export as well as CSV order export
The extension supports common formats: you can export Magento orders in a CSV and XML. So export files are easy to view and use for further processing.
Skip items with zero price
This option can be used to avoid duplicate entries when exporting orders of configurable products.
Export orders with selected status
You can export orders from Magento 1 with products having all possible statuses at once or run separate exports for each order status. Or export orders only with certain statuses, e.g. processing and complete. It is possible to export orders of several statuses in one profile.
Bonus export process features
Additional export features:
- Export either all order information or only specific one;
- Ability to automatically run an export profile after each new order is placed (either from frontend or backend);
- Export orders containing products with specific SKU(s) (possible to export orders partially - only lines with specified SKUs);
- Automatically start export from the last previously exported order or the first not exported one;
- View the last exported order and the next one;
- Export sold download links (for downloadable products); Also, see how to add links to downloadable products here.
- Launch export profiles via url and by cron; See how cron works here.
- Generate shipment and cancellation feeds for Google Trusted Stores;
- Specify the limit amount of Magento orders to export;
- Save export files to the local server and/or upload it via ftp or sftp to any other server.
Exported file features:
- Export each ordered product custom option or product attributes in a separate column;
- Choose date format for dates within export output file;
- Specify date and time for titles of export files;
- Choose sorting order for fields in the export file;
- Add fields with static values at the beginning and at the end of the export file.
The module exports all custom options/attributes assigned only to configurable products orders.
Magento stores tax rules in the order items table, so you'll be able to export it with other order information.
Yes, of course. There will be a new line for each SKU in the order.
Yes, that’s possible. Just set up your preferable settings and configure a cron job. For example, you can run an export process after each new order is placed. The export files can be saved on your local server or on any other server via FTP or SFTP.
You can export orders either in CSV or in XML formats.
The module allows for running different types of order export simultaneously, for example, you can make special profile to export emails from orders.
Yes, you can export orders with any additional information from database. Read on to see the details.Read the FULL answer
Does this extension support exporting product's custom options?
Can I export orders containing products with different tax rates?
Can I export order lines as well?
Can this module do automatic scheduled exports?
What file formats are supported by this Order Export extension?
What if I want different types of order export run simultaneously?
Can I include info from 3-rd party extensions to my export file?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
I've been using this extension for a long time. It does exactly what it says it does: export orders.
You can choose what to export. You can also rename the attributes to something else you like.
I have 3 websites under 1 magento account and I can create a 'profile' for each website.
Without a doubt it is worth the money. You will no longer do mistakes with your orders.
Also their tech support is superb. I submitted a ticket and they helped me just within an hour.
Hope to see more features in the future!
Beermonster , Magento Connect
I emailed the support for a question about a configuration issue; their answer came few minutes later! Less than 10 from then I was back to work using the extension with a new shipping system!
secretlight76 , Magento Connect
5 / 5
Functions as Described
5 / 5
5 / 5
This extension did everything we wanted it to do, and MORE.
Made my life so much easier.
Support was top-notch, only thing is if you're in North America they work on a different time zone.
But they respond very quickly and fixed my issue within 24 hours! I am very impressed with their products and services, this is my third extension purchase from Amasty.
Keep up the good work!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix we fixed the issue appeared when running a profile
- Fix we fixed the issue with order export when all store views are selected and 'Run automatically after each new order is placed' is YES
- Fix we fixed the issue with the empty attribute values in the export file
- Fix we solved the problem with reindex product attributes for orders
- Fix security issues were resolved
- Improvement the extension performance in the multi-store environment was improved
- Fix the issue with the data duplication in CSV was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Order Attributes extension was improved
- Improvement the check if a profile contains corresponding orders after the run by URL was added
- Fix the issue with the addresses export was resolved
- Performance improvements of the order export
- Fixed an issue with the error during the product attributes export
- Data export now supports payment related columns (e.g. payment_method)
- Minor fixes
- Allows to export orders with particular SKU
- Improved reindex
- Minor bugfixes
- A number of minor fixes
- Fixed issue when both options `Export each product custom option in a separate column` and `Export each product attribute in a separate column` were on
- Option to add timestamp to the uploaded file name
- New option `Skip child products`
- Optimization of filesystem functions
- Security patch
- Possibility to apply filter to order export by credit memo numbers
- Code refactoring to improve speed and compatibility
- New feature to create columns which can combine several fields into one single value (like use "first name" and "last name" to create "name" column)
- Speed optimisation
- Possibility to upload exported file to SFTP
- Code refactoring and performance updates
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Code optimization: using Magento native function to speed up file downloading
- Magento 220.127.116.11 permissions system compatibility
- Possibility to export product attributes both with the order items information
- Possibility to specify timezone for exported dates
- Possibility to run export profile from the grid
- Multi-select for order status filter
- Minor bugfix
- Bugfix for saving large list of fields to export
- Optimisation for exported file sending by e-mail
- Possibility to export configurable product attributes in separate columns
- Minor bugfix for incorrect filter check when filtering by data not included in the export.
- Bugfix for invoice filters
- New feature: export by invoice number (+auto increment).
- Fix of issue with sending export files via email.
- Automatic profile run after each new order is placed (either from frontend or backend)
- Improved compatibility with Order Status module.
- Bugfix of incorrect export of products' custom options.
- Ability to export orders partially - only lines with specified SKUs.
- Ability to send export files by email, e.g. once a day.
- Ability to automatically change order status for exported orders. For example, you can set the status of orders to change automatically from pending to processing or from processing to complete after the orders have been exported.
- Export orders which contain products with specific SKU(s).
- Possibility to add fields with static values at the beginning and at the end of the export file.
- Ability to specify till which number to export orders, for example export orders only till number 120003221. If you set export to start with 120003221 and end with 120003221, only the order with id 120003221 will get exported.
- Ability to export each ordered product custom option in a separate column.
- Ability to choose sorting order for fields in the export file.
- Ability to skip items with zero price. This can be used to avoid duplicate entries when exporting orders of configurable products.
- Ability to specify date and time for titles of export files.
- Ability to specify date format for dates within output file.
- Ability to automatically start export from the last previously exported order or the first not exported one.
- Ability to export sold download links (for downloadable products).
- Launch of export profiles via url and by cron.
- Export of orders by customer groups.
- Choose orders with which status to export (it is possible to export orders with all statuses at once).