Fast and convenient way to export all possible order data.
Thought out Magento 1 export process for your convenience
Automatic order export process
Just create an export profile (or several of them) and configure a cron job to launch the profile url according to your preferred schedule and conditions.
See how to use the exported order data here.
Optimized for performance
The module performs the export very rapidly and uses little server resources, so you won't have problems with exporting any amount of order data.
It is possible to export only newly created orders
You have an ability to configure export profiles so that only newly created orders are added to the export output. For example, you've exported orders from 10000001 to 10000021 with the first export. The module will start the next export with order 10000022. Feel free to use this feature for both manual and automatic export. Therefore, due to this Magento simple order export extension you can adjust the whole export process to your specific needs.
Send exported from Magento files by email
This option saves you time by automatically sending export files by email according to the specified schedule.
Export product attributes
Now you can easily export all necessary product attributes along with other order items information. All created attributes assigned to particular products will be available for export on the Export Profile page and will be marked with the 'product_attribute' prefix.
Change order status for exported orders
For example, set the status of orders to change automatically from processing to complete after the orders have been exported.
Export orders of an individual customer group
You can indicate orders of which customer group to export, when creating an export profile. For example, this can be useful if you provide some customer group with discounts and want to check if it's profitable.
Handy ways to export orders from your Magento
Export orders for a certain period or starting from a specific order number
For example, export orders from Mgento that occured in May or starting from order number 1110.
Specify a time zone that should be applied to the exported files
In case you use a server from abroad you can specify the necessary time zone for exported data to get order info displayed according to your local time.
Run export profiles right from the 'Orders' grid
Now it is possible to run export profiles while you're working on the 'Orders' grid. No more exhausting switching between the tabs, spend your time more rationally!
Enjoy fast and easy Magento xml order export as well as CSV order export
The extension supports common export formats, so export files are easy to view and use for further processing.
Skip items with zero price
This option can be used to avoid duplicate entries when exporting orders of configurable products.
Export orders with selected status
You can export orders from Magento with products having all possible statuses at once or run separate exports for each order status. Or export orders only with certain statuses, e.g. processing and complete. It is possible to export orders of several statuses in one profile.
Bonus export process features
Additional export features:
- Export either all order information or only specific one;
- Ability to automatically run an export profile after each new order is placed (either from frontend or backend);
- Export orders containing products with specific SKU(s) (possible to export orders partially - only lines with specified SKUs);
- Automatically start export from the last previously exported order or the first not exported one;
- View the last exported order and the next one;
- Export sold download links (for downloadable products); Also, see how to add links to downloadable products here.
- Launch export profiles via url and by cron; See how cron works here.
- Generate shipment and cancellation feeds for Google Trusted Stores;
- Specify the limit amount of Magento orders to export;
- Save export files to the local server and/or upload it via ftp or sftp to any other server.
Exported file features:
- Export each ordered product custom option or product attributes in a separate column;
- Choose date format for dates within export output file;
- Specify date and time for titles of export files;
- Choose sorting order for fields in the export file;
- Add fields with static values at the beginning and at the end of the export file.
Does this extension support exporting product's custom options?
The module exports all custom options/attributes assigned only to configurable products orders.
Can I export orders containing products with different tax rates?
Magento stores tax rules in the order items table, so you'll be able to export it with other order information.
Can I export order lines as well?
Yes, of course. There will be a new line for each SKU in the order.
Can this module do automatic scheduled exports?
Yes, that’s possible. Just set up your preferable settings and configure a cron job. For example, you can run an export process after each new order is placed.
The export files can be saved on your local server or on any other server via FTP or SFTP.
What file formats are supported by this Order Export extension?
You can export orders either in CSV or in XML formats.
What if I want different types of order export run simultaneously?
The module allows for running different types of order export simultaneously, for example, you can make special profile to export emails from orders.
Can I include info from 3-rd party extensions to my export file?
Yes, you can export orders with any additional information from database. Read on to see the details.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 2.9.8 - November 08, 2018
– Fix: the security issues were resolved
Version 2.9.7 - October 18, 2018
– Improvement: the extension performance in the multi-store environment was improved
Version 2.9.6 - July 26, 2018
– Fix: the issue with the data duplication in CSV was resolved
Version 2.9.5 - June 18, 2018
– Compatibility: the compatibility with the Amasty Order Attributes extension was improved
Version 2.9.4 - May 28, 2018
– Improvement: the check if a profile contains corresponding orders after the run by URL was added