Efficient Order Export | v2.8.6
Export of all possible order data.
Due to this Magento order export tool you can easily export invoice, shipment, product & credit memo info and order-related output of third-party extensions.
Thought out Magento export process for your convenience
Automatic order export process
Just create an export profile (or several of them) and configure a cron job to launch the profile url according to your preferred schedule and conditions.
Optimized for performance
The module performs the export very rapidly and uses little server resources, so you won't have problems with exporting any amount of order data.
It is possible to export only newly created orders
You have an ability to configure export profiles so that only newly created orders are added to the export output. For example, you've exported orders from 10000001 to 10000021 with the first export. The module will start the next export with order 10000022. Feel free to use this feature for both manual and automatic export. Therefore, due to this Magento simple order export tool you can adjust the whole export process to your specific needs.
Send exported from Magento files by email
This option saves you time by automatically sending export files by email according to the specified schedule.
Export product attributes
Now you can easily export all necessary product attributes along with other order items information. All created attributes assigned to particular products will be available for export on the Export Profile page and will be marked with the 'product_attribute' prefix.
Change order status for exported orders
For example, set the status of orders to change automatically from processing to complete after the orders have been exported.
Export orders of an individual customer group
You can indicate orders of which customer group to export, when creating an export profile. For example, this can be useful if you provide some customer group with discounts and want to check if it's profitable.
Handy ways to export orders from your Magento
Export orders for a certain period or starting from a specific order number
For example, export orders from Mgento that occured in May or starting from order number 1110.
Specify a time zone that should be applied to the exported files
In case you use a server from abroad you can specify the necessary time zone for exported data to get order info displayed according to your local time.
Run export profiles right from the 'Orders' grid
Now it is possible to run export profiles while you're working on the 'Orders' grid. No more exhausting switching between the tabs, spend your time more rationally!
Enjoy fast and easy Magento xml export as well as CSV export
The extension supports common export formats, so export files are easy to view and use for further processing.
Skip items with zero price
This option can be used to avoid duplicate entries when exporting orders of configurable products.
Export orders with selected status
You can export orders from Magento with products having all possible statuses at once or run separate exports for each order status. Or export orders only with certain statuses, e.g. processing and complete. It is possible to export orders of several statuses in one profile.
Bonus export process features
Additional export features:
- Export either all order information or only specific one;
- Ability to automatically run an export profile after each new order is placed (either from frontend or backend);
- Export orders containing products with specific SKU(s) (possible to export orders partially - only lines with specified SKUs);
- Automatically start export from the last previously exported order or the first not exported one;
- View the last exported order and the next one;
- Export sold download links (for downloadable products);
- Launch export profiles via url and by cron;
- Generate shipment and cancellation feeds for Google Trusted Stores;
- Specify the limit amount of Magento orders to export;
- Save export files to the local server and/or upload it via ftp or sftp to any other server.
Exported file features:
- Export each ordered product custom option or product attributes in a separate column;
- Choose date format for dates within export output file;
- Specify date and time for titles of export files;
- Choose sorting order for fields in the export file;
- Add fields with static values at the beginning and at the end of the export file.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
I've been using this extension for a long time. It does exactly what it says it does: export orders.
You can choose what to export. You can also rename the attributes to something else you like.
I have 3 websites under 1 magento account and I can create a 'profile' for each website.
Without a doubt it is worth the money. You will no longer do mistakes with your orders.
Also their tech support is superb. I submitted a ticket and they helped me just within an hour.
Hope to see more features in the future!
Beermonster , Magento Connect
I emailed the support for a question about a configuration issue; their answer came few minutes later! Less than 10 from then I was back to work using the extension with a new shipping system!
secretlight76 , Magento Connect
5 / 5
Functions as Described
5 / 5
5 / 5
This extension did everything we wanted it to do, and MORE.
Made my life so much easier.
Support was top-notch, only thing is if you're in North America they work on a different time zone.
But they respond very quickly and fixed my issue within 24 hours! I am very impressed with their products and services, this is my third extension purchase from Amasty.
Keep up the good work!