Extended Order Grid for Magento 1
Extended Order Grid module makes order list page much more functional. This admin extension empowers you with such abilities as displaying all the necessary order info, including product images, on the order grid page, searching and sorting of orders by product name, SKU and other product attributes.
- Show all necessary product data on the order grid
- Search and sort orders by product data - name, SKU, etc
- Display product thumbnails on the order grid
- Coupon codes, shipping and payment methods on the grid
- See all product info without going to the order view page
We have a new Order Manager Toolkit module, which has all the functionality included, as well as a lot of new features to extend your order grid, improve mass order operations, etc.
Also, you can ease the RMA request management with the useful addition to your advanced order grid. Open any order from the grid and get information on the request details.
Product data on the grid makes order processing more efficient
View all product information on the order grid page
In Magento, handy order management instruments are the key to success in handling orders. By default, no product information is shown on the order list page, which is very inconvenient. The module allows to display all information on the grid - product thumbnails, names, SKUs, color, shipment and invoice data, etc. So now you can quickly see which products were bought without opening the order view page.
Slider & Zoom: Outstanding visual presentation
The module lets you see product thumbnails on the order grid. When there are more than 3 products, the thumbnails are displayed in a slider to save space. For your convenience you can display only part of the products for big orders. There is also a convenient zoom option available in the slider. It is possible to specify the number of products you would like to see by default for each order. Complete list of products can be seen in an AJAX-based popup window right.
Search orders by product attributes: SKU, name, etc
Flexible order search by chosen product attributes, which helps to find relevant orders right away. You can select which product attributes to show on the grid - SKU, name, color, size and so on. You can filter and sort orders by each of the attributes.
See product quantity on the order grid
The number of ordered items for each product is shown together with product name in the additional column, when 'name' attribute is set to be displayed on the grid.
Simplified order processing to save time
Quite often a Magento admin needs to look up which products were bought in an order and some product parameters (like SKU, cost, etc). It takes very much time to load the page of each order, especially when you have to view a lot of them. Extended Order Grid puts an end to this :)
Display total order weight in the grid
Now you don’t have to calculate total order weight. You just can add this parameter to the grid and it will be calculated automatically.
Enhanced order information display for more convenient processing
See subtotal order price in the grid
Add new column ‘subtotal’ to the grid to see ordered products price before taxing.
Display shipping and billing address parts in the grid
Now it is possible to add more useful columns to your Magento order grid. You're able to display shipping and billing address parts, such as country, state, zip, city, in separate columns.
Hide orders with certain statuses
When you have a long list of orders, it can be time-consuming in your Magento get items, which have to be processed and need your supervision. A good solution is to just hide completed or cancelled orders. You are free to exclude or include orders with any statuses - 'on hold', 'payment review', 'pending', etc. Optimize the list orders to process them conveniently.
Display shipping, payment methods and coupons
Besides detailed information about each product included into the order, shipping and payment data is extremely important. You can create columns to display coupon codes, add shipping and payment methods to Magento order grid for each order. Of course, filtering and searching by these attributes is available.
Add customer phone number to the grid
Since now you can easily add the phone number to the order grid to have all customer shipping details in one place.
Flexible settings according to your business needs
Flexible attributes management
You can select which attributes to add to the Magento sales order grid. This way you can choose product attributes, which are essential for your particular business, to show only the needed information on the order list page. For instance, if you pick product name or SKU, you'll see only this product info.
Possibility to remove default columns
If you don't need some of default Magento columns you're able to delete them from the order grid.
Informative order grid
The order information on the grid contains the chosen product attributes and thumbnails, so you won't need to go to the order view page to see which products were bought.
Adjustable columns order and width
Now you have the opportunity to set the order of columns on your grid to manage information even more effectively. Select which attributes should go first and change the column places accordingly. To maximize the convenience of using the order grid you can change columns width.
- Ability to choose max number of products per order to be displayed by default;
- Possibility to enable and disable display of product thumbnails on the grid;
- Fully compatible with Magento 1 order grid export feature;
- Choose orders with 'cancelled', 'closed', 'complete', etc. statuses to exclude from the grid.
Do you want to extend your product grid functionality as well?
Try our Magento grid filter that allows you to create an unlimited number of additional product attributes. By using the attributes, you’ll manage to put all your inventory in order.
Yes, you can easily add custom product attributes to the order grid. Follow the step-by-step instructions to see how it works.
Yes, sure. For example, you can filter orders by customer email, company, city, product brand, coupon code, in fact, by any attribute you’ve added to the Product Grid.
Yes, this option is available to help you make your Magento order grid handy. To see how to make it see a screenshot of settings.
Yes, sure, there is such a possibility. You can add columns to order grid or change the columns order in System > Amasty Extended Order Grid.
Is it possible to add custom product attributes to Magento Order Grid with this extension?
Can I filter orders by attributes in the columns added by this extension?
Is it possible to state the width of each column?
Can I change the order of the added columns on my Order Grid?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Modern Rustic Home Decor Since 1997
Furthermore,there are no sufficient words to say the the very fast and professional support always fully available.
Thumbs up for Amasty!
When we had some troubles, support team always responded quickly and worked on the solution really fast!
I like you, Amasty!
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Fix the issue with escaping for product names on grid was resolved
- Fix we fixed the issue with displaying the product name and SKU on the extended order grid
- Fix we fixed the issue with filtering the subtotal field
- Fix the issue with the "Shipment Date" option was resolved
- Fix security issues were resolved
- Fix the issue with the newly added columns display on the grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with the columns width on the order grid was resolved
- Column 'Total Paid' is added to the grid
- Fixed an issue with more than one order tax on the grid
- New Feature: Order Tax, Invoice Date, Invoice Id, Shipment Date and Shipment Id columns can be added to grid
- New Feature: image zoom and carousel
- Notification message is now displayed with the link to configuration page, in case when no new fields added with the extension
- Added new column to display shipping tracking number
- Minor improvements
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Magento 126.96.36.199 security fix
- Minor improvements
- New columns added: subtotal, total order weight, phone number
- Now it's possible to display shipping and billing address parts (country, state, zip, city) in separate columns
- Minor compatibility improvement for Enterprise version
- Fix for duplicated column in export file
- Compatibility improved for older Magento versions
- Improved usability for managing order grid columns in the configuration
- Possibility to set order for columns
- All columns configuration moved to System >> Extended Order Grid and split into 3 field sets
- Bugfix for saving default columns
- Duplicated JS file removed
- Actions column moved to the last position.
- Bug fix for hidden columns in Mozilla Firefox
- Display of billing and shipping address on the order grid.
- Display of the number of ordered items for each product.
- Ability to hide orders with certain statuses. For example, you can exclude orders with 'Canceled' status from the grid.
- Display of shipping and payment methods on the order grid.
- Display of used coupons on the order grid.
- Minor bugfix.