Customers who are happy with their purchases are loyal customers.
Another tool to convince customers to purchase
Often people don’t trust e-shopping just because they have no possibility to examine a product in details or touch it. For that reason it’s very important to keep product presentation at a high level. Let customers zoom magento images both on product and category pages and use highly adjustable lightbox to let customers feel like they are shopping in a real store.
Inspire customers to stay longer on your site with Magento zoom extension
With elegant lightbox and detailed Magento product zoom view your site looks alive, so customers will really enjoy it and spend more time investigating the product range. The number of purchases will increase.
Make product pages visually attractive
Improve product presentation with zoom feature
Customers see the texture and all the details of a product with zoom tool, which is available on both product and category pages. You can also check out Color Swatches Pro extension which takes configurable products presentation to a new level.
Inside and outside Magento product zoom for main images
According to your store design and usability goals you can choose whether to use inside zoom or an outside one. Moreover, for outside zoom further adjustments are available:
- Place it to the right or left of the main product image.
- Define width and height for the zoom window.
Choose whether to use tint effect or not.
Show product title or hide it.
Settings for thumbnails
One picture for a product can be enough, yet in most cases you have to show the product from different angles. Now you can adjust the thumbnails of all product images the way you need.
- Use zoom for them.
- Enable ‘carousel’ feature.
Choose the number of items in carousel.
Place thumbnails under the main image horizontally or to the left of it vertically.
Change image on mouse hover or a click
Decide whether to change the main product image when the mouse hovers over thumbnails or when customers click them.
More usability enhancements
Zoom on category pages
Nobody would argue that finding the right product in the store quite often turns into a hard and time-consuming task. Now you have the power to help customers spend much less efforts to find the products they actually need. How? With Magento magic zoom on category page you provide your potential customers with the possibility to see all product details right at the category grid. No need to open each product page for large image – extra credit to your site usability!
For this feature you can configure zoom window position (place it to the left or right of main image), specify zoom window width and height and choose whether to show product name or not.
Lightbox option provides a nice view of full-size images and user-friendly picture display. You can configure several options:
- Use circular lightbox so images are shown in a loop.
- Choose the position of product title (float, inside, outside and over options are available).
Use effect of motion or disappearance for image change.
Thumbnail helper, which lets customers ‘lightbox’ images in any order without closing lightbox window.
Make your customers plunge into the world of quality product images and user-friendly interface!
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 2.1.0 - April 14, 2018
– New: Support of the fancyBox 3 is added. However, it still allows to select the fancyBox 2 or the fancyBox version from the custom theme
Version 2.0.6 - January 22, 2018
– Improved the compatibility with Amasty Ajax Scroll extension
Version 2.0.5 - April 12, 2017
– Compatibility for mobile devices improved
Version 2.0.0 - February 11, 2015
– Code refactoring: performance and compatibility improved
Version 1.0.5 - August 11, 2014
– Minor bugfix
Version 1.0.4 - November 24, 2013
– Minor bugfix for zoom templates
– JS files rebased
Version 1.0.2 - September 20, 2013
– Performance bug fix for loading product images.
Version 1.0.1 - July 16, 2013