GDPR for Magento 1
Ensure your business follows all EU’s GDPR requirements in the most efficient and transparent way. With the Magento 1 GDPR extension, you get an all-in-one solution that fully complies with the data protection regulation terms.
- Get clear consent on registration, checkout, subscription and contact us forms
- Automatically log all users’ actions to prevent frauds
- Handle multiple ‘Delete’ and ‘Anonymize’ requests in one click via mass actions
- Revise users’ information on convenient grids
Grow your business by following the GDPR
Build up customers’ confidence in the store by adopting the GDPR legislation.
Save time and money by automating the data processing operations.
Quickly update and manage your privacy documentation to avoid fines.
Collect users privacy consents on the registration form
Ask users for privacy consents on the checkout page
Add privacy consent checkbox on contact us page
Ask users accept privacy terms on newsletter subscription
TRANSPARENT AND EASY-TO-USE GDPR FUNCTIONALITY
Delete account requests
According to the EU's GDPR, a user should have the ability to delete the account and make sure the personal data has been removed. The Magento GDPR extension ensures that customers can leave a request to delete the account. You can manage these requests from the appropriate grid on the backend.
Protect private data with a password
To make any update in the privacy settings section of the customer account, a user is required to enter a password. It is designed to protect private information when a customer needs to download all data, anonymize the information or delete an account.
Timely receive consents after any policy updates
The extension allows e-commerce store admins to mass-collect new consents according to the latest updates using a pop-up window with the new data processing permissions. Plus, amend the list of EU countries from the admin panel in one click in case of any legislative changes.
Download or anonymize customers’ data
To comply with the EU's GDPR requirements, your clients should have the option to download all personal information or anonymize it. The Magento GDPR extension lets users get a CSV file with their data or use the anonymization option to hide the information.
SIMPLE AND GDPR-COMPLIANT USER DATA MANAGEMENT
Easily revise data on handy grids
The module offers convenient grids to help you manage all data as required by GDPR. See the list of customers with consent, timely send reminders for users without consent. Mass approve or deny anonymization and delete requests to save time.
Keep track of everything that happens on your website. The Magento 1 GDPR extension automatically creates a log of all customers’ actions regarding their data. This way, you can analyze data access patterns better or timely notice suspicious actions and avoid huge fines as stated by GDPR laws.
Configure what requests users can make
Based on what data your business gets from customers and how it is handled in your organization, you might want to adjust the way a customer can manage this information. As an admin, easily specify if a user from their account dashboard can:
- Download and anonymize personal info;
- Request to delete an account;
- Anonymize personal data as a guest.
Set a notifications system for user’s requests
Create a convenient email system to promptly receive and deliver notifications based on delete or anonymize requests resolutions. Also, automatically ask for users’ consent on a revised policy. This way, an admin doesn’t have to do it manually. The module uses pre-selected templates to simplify the admin’s job on managing customers’ data according to the GDPR legislation.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix we solved the problem with multistores compatibility for email notifications
- Compatibility compatibility with old Magento versions for pop-ap block and password field in Privacy Settings was added
- Fix the possible error 'Class 'Mage_Core_Helper_Cookie' not found in ...' with the cookie confirmation bar been 'ON' was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party Magento themes was enhanced
- Improvement IPv6 support was added to Geo IP detection.
- Improvement the possibility to upload the latest Geo IP Database was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with PayPal Express checkout was enhanced
- Fix the issue with wrong geolocation detection was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3-rd party extensions was improved
- Improvement Security improvements were implemented
- New now, the cookie bar can be displayed at the top of the screen
- New now, the list of EU countries can be amended from the admin panel
- Fix the issue with emails on denying a customer's personal data delete request was fixed
- Fix the issue with using PayPal on checkout was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Full Page Cache extension was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- Improvement the stability was enhanced
- New the ability to anonymize personal data for the order placed by a guest was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 'Checkout with Multiple Addresses' feature was improved
- New the ability to disable certain sections in the Privacy Settings of the customer account was added. Now, you can hide any of three available sections (download data, anonymize data, or request to remove account)
- Improvement now, a customer can download, anonymize or delete its personal data only after entering the password
- Improvement the request for GeoIP location was optimized for better performance
- Improvement the notification when deleting the customer account was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with PayPal Express was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with 3rd party extensions was improved
- New now, the sample policy is created during the extension installation
- Compatibility the compatibility with older Magento versions was improved
- New now, the extension notifies an admin via email when a request to delete account is created
- Improvement the extension's translation file was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with 3rd party extensions and themes was improved
- Improvement the consent request was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party checkout extensions was improved
- Fix the issue with the popup position was resolved
- Fix the problem with the GeoIP data import was resolved
- Fix the issue with permissions was resolved