GDPR for Magento 1
Make sure your store is following the latest EU's GDPR legislation requirements. With the Magento 1 GDPR extension, you can store and process customer data in the most effective and transparent way that fully complies with the data protection regulation terms.
- Comply with the EU's GDPR and various legislative requirements
- Manage customer consents on the gird
- Allow customers to download, anonymize or request to delete personal data
Starting from May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), took effect and changed the rules of how companies collect, store, or process users' information. This regulation affects businesses far beyond the borders of the EU. That's why the Magento GDPR extension is a must-have addition to your e-commerce store and the important tool to follow the latest legislation requirements.
What does the Magento GDPR extension provide?
GDPR agreement for new users
Email consent requests
Send new privacy terms via email
Protect privacy settings with password
Any action in the privacy settings section of the cutomer account requires a password. When a customer needs to download all data, anonymize information or delete an account, than the password should be filled in to perform the further actions.
Download or anonymize customers' data
To comply with the EU's GDPR requirements, your customers should have the ability to download all personal information or anonymize it. The Magento GDPR extension adds such functionality to the users accounts. Now, shoppers can get a CSV file with private data or use the anonymization option to hide the information.
NEW | Amend the list of EU countries from the admin panel in case of any legislative changes.
Delete account requests
According to EU's GDPR, each user should have the ability to delete the account and make sure the personal data has been removed. The Magento GDPR extension guarantees this right for your customers and enables them to leave a request to delete the account. You can manage these requests from the appropriate grid.
Enable or disable privacy settings sections
On the extension conifugration page you can disable any of the available privacy settings sections: download and anonymize data or request to delete account.
NEW | Place the cookies consent pop-up bar at the top of the screen or at the bottom.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Compatibility compatibility with old Magento versions for pop-ap block and password field in Privacy Settings was added
- Fix the possible error 'Class 'Mage_Core_Helper_Cookie' not found in ...' with the cookie confirmation bar been 'ON' was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party Magento themes was enhanced
- Improvement IPv6 support was added to Geo IP detection.
- Improvement the possibility to upload the latest Geo IP Database was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with PayPal Express checkout was enhanced
- Fix the issue with wrong geolocation detection was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3-rd party extensions was improved
- Improvement Security improvements were implemented
- New now, the cookie bar can be displayed at the top of the screen
- New now, the list of EU countries can be amended from the admin panel
- Fix the issue with emails on denying a customer's personal data delete request was fixed
- Fix the issue with using PayPal on checkout was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Full Page Cache extension was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- Improvement the stability was enhanced
- New the ability to anonymize personal data for the order placed by a guest was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 'Checkout with Multiple Addresses' feature was improved
- New the ability to disable certain sections in the Privacy Settings of the customer account was added. Now, you can hide any of three available sections (download data, anonymize data, or request to remove account)
- Improvement now, a customer can download, anonymize or delete its personal data only after entering the password
- Improvement the request for GeoIP location was optimized for better performance
- Improvement the notification when deleting the customer account was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with PayPal Express was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with 3rd party extensions was improved
- New now, the sample policy is created during the extension installation
- Compatibility the compatibility with older Magento versions was improved
- New now, the extension notifies an admin via email when a request to delete account is created
- Improvement the extension's translation file was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with 3rd party extensions and themes was improved
- Improvement the consent request was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party checkout extensions was improved
- Fix the issue with the popup position was resolved
- Fix the problem with the GeoIP data import was resolved
- Fix the issue with permissions was resolved