Zoho Integration for Magento 2
- Benefit from auto-synchronization via cron or by event
- Manage field-mapping between Magento 2 and Zoho
- Keep an eye on synchronization errors on a report page
- Configure data sync for multiple websites
→ Please, notice that the extension described on this page is not in development, and we are checking the demand. If you are interested in the release, leave your email in the form to the right of the page.
How to connect your store with any ERP/CRM system?
No time to wait for the Zoho Integration extension? Integrate your store with any CRM system with the all-in-one Import & Export solution. The module can transfer data from and to the CRM automatically via cron. It supports various file formats like CSV, XML, ODS, XLSX and allows you to set up field mapping. Thus, it is compatible with most CRM and ERP systems.
Why use Zoho in the Magento 2 store?
Zoho is a CRM that is focused on the lead and contact management functionality. Here are 4 reasons why integrate it into your online store:
- Automation. Zoho CRM can help you automate routine business tasks, track sales, and communicate with customers’ cross-platforms. Zoho CRM keeps updated all the sales data from Magento 2, including products, customers, orders, invoices, and cart price rules.
- Leads and contacts system. With this CRM, you can not only gather customers’ information but also analyze their behavior and split these users into leads and contacts. Based on this information, sales managers can adapt their approach to different customer groups and convert them into prospects and buyers.
- Support for 3rd-party integrations. Zoho can be integrated with other popular business applications such as Microsoft Outlook, MailChimp, QuickBooks, ConstantConnect, Google Apps, and so on.
- Mobile version of CRM. Finally, Zoho has a mobile version that allows you to stay in touch no matter how long away you are from your laptop.
Features of Zoho integration for Magento 2
Sync Magento 2 product inventory with Zoho CRM
We plan to add inventory synchronization to our Magento 2 Zoho integration extension. You will be able to sync all the product types available in Magento by default:
- Simple products
- Virtual products
- Downloadable products
- Configurable products
- Grouped products
- Bundle products
Besides general info about the product, you will also get their current stock status.
Update orders and invoices
Thanks to the order synchronizations, all the info about products and customers will be linked. You will see the owner of the order and what products were purchased.
Convert Magento customers into Zoho Leads, Contacts, and Accounts
As we mentioned above, Zoho can split customer into 3 groups depending on their behavior:
- leads are all the users that have an account in your store
- contacts have filled in their contact data in their Account information
- accounts are the users that made a purchase at your store.
Sync marketing campaigns
Magento 2 Zoho CRM integration will also help you to create effective promotions. You can sync Catalog Price Rules and Cart Price Rules and monitor their success right in the CRM. With this integration, you will be able:
- track and measure effectiveness of promotions
- see all the leads and contacts from this campaign
- measure campaign effectiveness by linking directly to the leads and contacts.
- track sales triggered by the campaign.
To make data synchronization as smooth as possible, we’ll add the field mapping feature. Our future extension will support 90+ default fields. Thus, you can set the connection between the Magento attributes and Zoho fields.
This extension will support data synchronization from several websites of your Magento 2.
Sync via cron or event
Our Zoho integration will support 3 syncing methods:
- synchronization with cron
- synchronization by event
- manual synchronization
Keep an eye on synchronization errors
With our module, you can track all the synchronization records in a separate grid and see any errors and statistical data, including:
- pending requests
- total objects
- total requests
- creation time.
Please leave your email in the form to the right of the page if you want us to develop this module.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.