Cron Scheduler for Magento 2
Increase revenue through a high site performance ensured by proper cron jobs processing. Efficiently track and manage all cron tasks running in the website background with Magento 2 Cron Scheduler extension.
- View all existing cron tasks in a timeline order
- Monitor all running and scheduled cron tasks on a separate grid
- Get detailed info on each cron task: status, schedule, execution date, etc.
- Track and manage all cron jobs in bulk or individually
- Receive real-time error notifications on cron failures and set intervals to avoid spam
Proper cron configuration is crucial for the correct website performance. It especially concerns vital features based on periodically scheduled activities, e.g. site re-indexation, export, import, generating Google sitemaps, Magento emails, etc. Also, managing cron jobs of both Magento and external modules requires strong technical skills and plenty of time.
Make your website run at peak performance thanks to the efficient cron jobs management with Magento 2 Cron Scheduler. Find cron tasks execution errors in time and prevent all possible outcomes adversely affecting the Magento system. Easily manage all existing cron tasks running both by Magento and external modules on a single grid.
What benefits do you get for your store
Сontribute to a high performance of website by arranging a proper cron work
Timely detect and prevent cron tasks execution errors thanks to a visual timeline
Save up time by managing Magento and other modules' cron jobs in one place
EFFECTIVELY MONITOR ALL CRON TASKS
Visualize and solve cron errors on the timeline view
On the timeline, you can view all running and scheduled cron tasks in chronological order. Each task is represented as a mark of definite color so that you can easily detect cron tasks execution errors alongside successful and pending tasks. Also, each mark has a definite width depending on a task processing time. This helps you to define tasks which slow down other tasks work and timely modify the appropriate cron jobs schedule.
Save up managing time thanks to improved usability
Choose the most convenient way to handle the Cron Timeline grid. Use ‘Zoom in’ and ‘Zoom out’ buttons or hold ‘Ctrl + Scroll’ to scale the grid. Use ‘Scroll’ to move to the top or bottom of the grid. Start cron run manually any time it is needed by clicking the ‘Cron Run’ button. Also, obtain details on each separate cron task on the mouse hover (the status of task, its ID, the "Scheduled at" and "Finished at" date, time, etc.).
Diagnose the cron work
The Magento 2 Cron Scheduler extension provides a separate grid listing all scheduled and executed cron tasks. Here you can find valuable insights to diagnose the cron work:
- Check if cron works on the server;
- Monitor if cron generates and processes task;
- Detect cron execution errors.
Operate cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid
Run all cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete separate tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed.
Easily manage all cron jobs in one place
The extension gathers all cron jobs of third-party modules together with native Magento ones on a special Cron Jobs List grid. That’s why it is easy to monitor and manage the overall store cron work process. Also, the grid provides you with sufficient info on cron jobs, including a cron task status, group, schedule, etc.
Eliminate cron execution errors and delays
In case you find cron errors on the previous grids, here you can solve problems by reconfiguring the appropriate cron jobs. Easily change the frequency of cron tasks by modifying a cron job schedule right on the grid. Simply click on its record line and make the necessary changes.
Run cron jobs out of schedule
Start cron run and create tasks for a particular cron job any time you need by applying the ‘Run Job’ action.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Fix we solved the problem with cron scheduling changing by crontab.xml
- Compatibility with Amasty Order Export was enhanced
- Fix we solved the problem with cron commands running
- Fix we solved the problem with running cron with custom schedule time
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1.x was enhanced
- Fix the issue while cron job generating was fixed
- Fix the issue with redirecting to home page was resolved
- We improved cron job preparation process