Extended Product Grid with Editor for Magento 2
- Add extra columns based on product attributes to the grid
- Filter products by custom parameters
- Quickly edit product data with AJAX
- Create multiple product grid templates
- Update prices and quantities from the grid
- Auto-change product availability based on quantity
- Work with Magento Enterprise splitted databases
Vanilla Magento features don't let you view and edit all product parameters in one place. This makes product data management a nightmare for medium stores, as larger ones solve it with PIM, ERP, etc. Managers have to edit each product page separately, reducing the efficiency of their work.
Save store admins time and forward their activity to more priority tasks with this Enhanced Product Grid for Magento 2. Fine-tune grid display according to your needs, filter and edit product info right from the grid to speed up catalog updating. Create custom grid view templates to ensure prompt access to any product data your admins may need.
What benefits do you get for your store
Do more - optimize your product data search with advanced filters
Be effective - adjust the grid to get all the data that you need on a single screen
Save time - use AJAX multi-cell editing option to update multiple items at a time
Create custom product grids
for different management tasks
Customize each product grid detail
To make a Magento 2 product grid maximally informative, you can extend it by adding any needed columns, which are organized in groups. Filter all product's data stored in the backend by any parameters you need. You can use custom filters right in the Magento 2 admin grid, add or remove any columns and attributes. This customization lets you disable any default columns like 'Attribute Set', 'Status', 'Thumbnail' etc. and get them back again at any time.
Drag and sort columns the way you prefer
To provide store owners with extra flexibility, the Magento 2 extension includes several grid customization and visualization options. Apart from adding multiple columns, you may reorder or mark them. Drag and drop columns with a cursor and sort them to suit your needs. Moreover, we marked editable columns with special icons for you to see what product data can be updated right from the grid.
Save custom grid templates
The bigger your business grows, the more employees you hire to manage the work. And each staffer processes particular information. When a grid is too overloaded with data, it can be hard to find the info you need. This Magento 2 grid customization module creates custom grid templates with different feature sets and switches from one template to another.
MANAGE PRODUCT DATA RIGHT ON THE GRID
Update any product info in one place
This enhanced grid for Magento 2 configures most product attributes in one place. You won’t have to open each separate product info page to make minor edits. Add all necessary columns and edit product data right from the grid with the AJAX technology. Configure product name, SKU, description, price, quantity and many other attributes.
Use 2 modes to manage product information
The Magento 2 admin product grid saves edits either one by one or in bulk. Choose the one-by-one mode to save each change right after it's been made. To edit large volumes of information, apply the in-bulk mode. To help you avoid making mistakes, we developed a special validation feature. It works when you leave any cell empty or, for example, specify numbers instead of letters. Plus, the data won’t be lost if you forget to save it.
Increase or decrease items quantity
When you receive a new batch of products you can edit and calculate their quantity right on the grid. All you need to do is just to add the number of the items arrived to the ones you have in stock. Say, you've got 100 products A in stock and have received 250 more products, enter 100+250 in the corresponding quantity field and the algorithm will automatically make necessary calculations. You can also deduct product quantity in the same way. In addition to this, stock availability will be automatically updated.
Update thumbnails and categories right on the grid
Assign product categories in a few clicks
Magento 2 Extended Product Grid extension also provides store owners with the convenient capability to quickly assign or update categories to any product directly from the grid. You no longer need to open each product individually. All you need to do is to enable category editing in the columns settings and then choose the product from the list and tick the checkboxes with all the needed categories.
Add product images and videos from the grid
Using the enhanced Magento 2 admin product grid, you can upload product images without switching to a particular product page. Just click the icon and choose the thumbnail from the existing product images. If there’s no suitable image, it is possible to upload a new one in the UI modal window. To provide shoppers with the full product picture, you may also upload product videos in a split second.
Preview the changes made right on the grid
Preview products with quick frontend links
Add a column with frontend links to your custom Magento 2 grid to check how the changes you make will look like. Now you don't have to open a needed frontend page manually each time you edit it in the admin panel. Save the data and click the direct link to preview the changes on the frontend.
Display product modification date
Show columns with the dates of product creation and latest updates to find out when each particular item was edited last time. Also, this extension can add cross-sells, upsells and related items to the product grid to keep full information about a product at hand.
More Features for Magento 2 Custom Product Grid
- Adjust the 'Qty Sold' column to your needs
With the new 'Qty Sold' configurable column on the enhanced Magento 2 admin grids, you can see how many products were sold. You can set conditions to display a Qty of sold products for a specific period and make data-driven decisions faster.
- NEW: Export products from the grid
You can export product information as it is displayed in the grid to find the required information faster. Select a CSV or XML format and click 'Export' to get the file.
- Find products without categories or thumbnails
Thanks to the category display option, you can see unassigned products. Also, you may sort out items without thumbnails. This will help you to timely fix any category-related issues and keep images relevant.
- NEW: Highlight columns to find data faster
Now you can mark particular columns with colors to get the information you need faster. The visualization option is also useful in cases when you need to make multiple updates in a specific column.
Apply bulk modifications to multiple products
Improve the efficiency of catalog management even more. Manage attribute sets in bulk, spread custom options and images, add related products with Mass Product Actions for Magento 2 extension.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solutions: magento 2 restrict shipping country, magento 2 out of stock and magento 2 custom options extension.
How to add a custom filter to the product grid in the Magento 2 admin panel?
- Install and enable the Amasty Extended Product Grid with Editor.
- Navigate to Catalog > Products.
- Click on the Columns button.
- In the opened dropdown, find the needed option and select the checkbox in the Filter column.
- Close the dropdown.
- To apply the filter, click on the Filters button and specify the values.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
no matter how much product you have on your store
however this extension need a feature to became perfect
the ability to edit tier price fields
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Fix we resolved the issue with filtering by thumbnail image
- New the extension is now covered with MFTF tests. It will help to enhance the extension quality and stability
- Fix we added filtering for the columns 'Set Product as New To Date' and 'Set Product as New From Date'
- Fix we fixed the issue with creating a product after products deleting
- Fix we resolved the problem with third-party error messages displaying during inline editing
- Fix we fixed the issue with exporting selected products
- Fix we fixed the issue with the extension installation on Magento version 2.3.5 on Cloud
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.1
- Improvement we improved the indexer performance
- Fix we fixed the issue with saving changes when some store views are created
- New now it is possible to add and manage product images and videos from the grid
- New now it is possible to assign categories to products from Products grid
- New we added sorting and filtering for thumbnails for Products grid,
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we fixed the issue with custom column names when switching to other views
- Fix we resolved the problem with custom attribute columns
- Fix we fixed the issue with popup in changing the value for columns with dropdown
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- New we added a new option that allows you to filter products by thumbnails
- Improvement we implemented minor UI improvements on Products grid
- Improvement we added validation to numeric columns to avoid entering invalid values in a cell
- Fix we resolved the issue with filtering by Qty Sold on Products grid if only one time period is specified
- Fix we fixed the issue with tier prices output
- Fix we resolved the problem with values displaying instead of labels for Status and Visibility columns
- Fix we fixed the issue with SKU editing for products that have tier prices
- Fix we resolved the problem with a product ‘URL Key’ column update
- Fix we fixed the issue with ‘Special Price From Date’ and ‘Special Price To Date’ columns filtering
- New now the extension includes a new option that lets you mark a column on Products grid in order to quickly find the information you need
- New we added a new option that allows you to export products from Products grid to easily receive the required information
- Improvement code of the extension underwent refactoring for greatly improved performance and stability
- Improvement we improved the extension’s UX/UI to make it easier and more convenient for you to work with
- Improvement we corrected the work of the filtration based on category. Now several categories can be used for filtering at once
- Compatibility the extension is now compatible with Magento Enterprise splitted databases
- Fix we resolved the problem with ‘Special Price From Date’ and ‘Special Price To Date’ columns filtering
- Fix we fixed the issue appeared when setting ‘Product Grid - Qty Sold’ indexer to Update by Schedule mode
- Fix we resolved the problem with the ‘Qty Sold’ column that is now set to 0 when a new product is created
- Fix we fixed the issue with product SKU editing on Magento versions from 2.3.0 to 2.3.2
- Improvement we added a new option that allows you to receive warning popups when the changes aren’t saved in Products grid. The extension will remind about changes made in Products grid for you not to lose them.
- Fix we resolved the problem with tags displaying in empty cells
- Fix we fixed the issue with filtering by created_at and updated_at fields
- Fix we fixed the issue with an empty column ‘Cost’
- Fix we fixed the issue with inline edit of products when store view is predefined
- Fix we fixed the column 'Categories' and set it as non-sortable
- New we overhauled our extension, and now the extension provides a well-thought structure and optimized code.
- Fix we fixed the issue with saving negative numbers in Quantity column
- Fix we fixed the issue with frontend product link on Products grid page.
- Fix we fixed wrong product page URL from product grid for Magento versions less than 2.3.4
- Fix we fixed showing attribute as available for filters when it's not selected for filtering
- Fix we solved the problem with inline price editing on grid
- Fix we solved the problem with Special Price value formatting on grid
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying default product name on grid for different store view
- Improvement minor code improvements
- Fix the issue with loading data on grid after view switching
- Fix the issue with saving custom column label
- Fix we resolved the problem with editing product grid
- Fix we solved the problem with adding/removing column to grid
- Improvement minor code improvements
- Fix the issue with loading data on grid after view switching
- Improvement the setting to display values in the 'Qty" column as integer or not was added
- Fix the issue with filtering the 'Availability' column was resolved
- Fix the issue with adding the url_key attribute to the grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with displaying customer group prices on the grid was resolved
- Improvement the inline edit action on the grid regarding tags usage was improved
- Improvement the error message was added while trying to amend a configurable, bundle or grouped products quantity
- Fix the issue with the 'Manage Stock Disabled' status for the 'Availability' column was resolved
- Fix the possible issue on the checkout page was resolved.
- Improvement the "Qty Sold" cell will display "0" when no products are sold
- Improvement the "From-To" interval was added to the "Qty Sold" column filter
- Fix the issue with saving templates on the grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with products availability editing from a product edit page was resolved
- Fix the issue with text fields editing from the grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with the "Update attributes" action after filtering by the availability of the products was resolved
- Fix the indexation error when deleting a product was resolved
- New the Qty Sold column was added to the grid
- Fix the issue with the filter button on the grid was resolved
- New the possibility to modify the 'Manage Stock' from the grid and a new filter availability were added to the grid
- New the column for backorders settings was added to grid
- Minor code improvements: compatibility with 3rd party extensions was improved
- Compatibility with PHP 7.1 was improved
- Fixed an issue on the product grid when the tier price is set
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed.
- Fixed searching by categories
- Fixed the issue with changing Custom Options
- Added possibility to sort grid columns by update date and creation date.
- Added possibility to display Tier Price on grid.
- Added in filter option to show all items without category.
- A number of general improvements
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Possibility to add/remove specific columns (attributes) to/from filter