Extended Product Grid with Editor for Magento 2
Enrich standard product grid functionality with a bunch of new handy options. Add any specific column you need and easily modify product information right on the grid. Create grid templates with custom column sets to make product data processing as quick as possible.
- Expand your grid with additional product attributes
- Edit product data right on the grid with AJAX
- Create custom product grid templates
- Filter products by categories
- Automatically change product availability based on quantity
How to edit product data right on the product grid?
How to keep track of product inventory?
Want to reduce time spent on product data processing and edit all necessary attributes right on the grid? Due to the Extended Product Grid with Editor, you'll be able to fine-tune grid display according to your needs. With Magento 2 grid filter option, you can filter products by category and create custom grid view templates to ensure prompt access to any product information you need. Expand the default Magento 2 product grid with additional attribute-based columns and easily modify them.
Customize product grid view
Drag and sort columns any way you prefer
The extension offers an easily customizable grid. Drag-and-drop columns with cursor and sort them in the order which is the most suitable for you.
Configure separate grid view for each admin user
With the custom template option each store administrator can configure enhanced Magento 2 product grid according to his/her individual needs. It's possible to add any extra columns to the standard grid and save it as a separate template.
Display product attributes on the grid
Add any product attributes of the following types to the Magento 2 admin grid and display necessary data in additional columns.
Available attribute types:
- 'Text area';
- 'Multiple select';
Filter by any parameters
Easily filter your grid data by any parameters you need. With the module you can customize filters block by adding and removing any columns or attributes.
Show related, cross-sell and up-sell products
Flexible extension settings allow you to add cross-sells, up-sells and related items to the product grid to keep all information about products at hand.
With the advanced grid tool you can show product categories on the grid. Once you enable categories column, the corresponding Magento 2 admin grid custom filter is added to the default filter settings to let you sort products by category.
Hide default grid columns
You can easily disable any default product grid columns like 'Attribute Set', 'Status', 'Thumbnail' etc. and switch them on again at any time.
Display product modification date
Show columns with the date of product creation as well as the date of latest product modification to easily find out when each particular item was edited last time.
Quickly find products without categories
Due to the category display option you can also identify products which are not assigned to any category. This will help you to timely fix any category-related issues and keep all products in relevant categories.
Grid templates with custom column sets
The Magento 2 grid customization module enables you to create custom grid view templates with different column sets and switch from one template to another right on the grid. This handy option will help you accurately fine tune the grid view according to specific needs of each admin user.
Edit product data right on the grid
Quickly configure product data
With the handy Magento 2 enhanced product grid tool you can configure the majority of product attributes right on the grid. It means there is no more need to open the corresponding product info page each time you need to make a small correction. Simply add all necessary columns and edit product data right from the grid. Easily configure product name, SKU, description, price, quantity and many other attributes.
Data validation based on attribute type
To help you avoid making mistakes while configuring product information we've developed a special validation feature. It works when you leave any cell empty or, for example, specify numbers instead of letters. The product grid Magento 2 module won't save wrong information and will highlight the field with inaccurate data.
Use 2 modes to save product information
The enhanced grid Magento 2 extension enables you to save edits either one by one or in bulk. Choose 'one by one' mode to save each correction right after it's been made. The 'bulk mode' enables you to make all corrections you need and save them all at once. This editing mode is useful when you need to edit large volumes of information, while 'single saving' is great for editing one or two grid cells.
Use quick frontend links
With the module admin users can add a column with frontend links to the grid to easily check out all changes they make. Now you don't have to manually open the corresponding frontend page each time you make a correction in the admin panel. Simply save the data and click on the direct link to view the changes on the frontend.
Keep track of product inventory
Increase or decrease items quantity
When you receive a new batch of products you can edit and calculate their quantity right on the grid. All you need to do is just to add the number of arrived items to the ones you have in stock. For instance, you've got 100 products A in stock and have received 250 more products, so enter 100+250 in the corresponding quantity field and the enhanced grid Magento 2 extension will automatically make necessary calculations. You can also deduct product quantity in the same way.
Automatic quantity based availability
Enable this option if you want the stock status to be changed automatically depending on product's quantity. The Magento 2 admin product grid will show 'in stock' status for products with positive quantity and 'out of stock' for items with zero or negative quantity.
Adjust the 'Qty Sold' column to your needs
With the new 'Qty Sold' column on the product grid you can see how many products were sold. On top of that, you can set conditions to display the sold quantity for the specific period and take a look at your business from a new angle.
Greatly extend your front-end store navigationAs extended and flexible as your admin product grid is with the above-described extension, let your web store appear to your customers on the frontend with Magento 2 filter products by attribute.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
no matter how much product you have on your store
however this extension need a feature to became perfect
the ability to edit tier price fields
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Improvement minor code improvements
- Fix the issue with loading data on grid after view switching
- Improvement the setting to display values in the 'Qty" column as integer or not was added
- Fix the issue with filtering the 'Availability' column was resolved
- Fix the issue with adding the url_key attribute to the grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with displaying customer group prices on the grid was resolved
- Improvement the inline edit action on the grid regarding tags usage was improved
- Improvement the error message was added while trying to amend a configurable, bundle or grouped products quantity
- Fix the issue with the 'Manage Stock Disabled' status for the 'Availability' column was resolved
- Fix the possible issue on the checkout page was resolved.
- Improvement the "Qty Sold" cell will display "0" when no products are sold
- Improvement the "From-To" interval was added to the "Qty Sold" column filter
- Fix the issue with saving templates on the grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with products availability editing from a product edit page was resolved
- Fix the issue with text fields editing from the grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with the "Update attributes" action after filtering by the availability of the products was resolved
- Fix the indexation error when deleting a product was resolved
- New the Qty Sold column was added to the grid
- New the possibility to modify the 'Manage Stock' from the grid and a new filter availability were added to the grid
- Fix the issue with the filter button on the grid was resolved
- New the column for backorders settings was added to grid
- Minor code improvements: compatibility with 3rd party extensions was improved
- Compatibility with PHP 7.1 was improved
- Fixed an issue on the product grid when the tier price is set
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed.
- Fixed searching by categories
- Fixed the issue with changing Custom Options
- Added possibility to sort grid columns by update date and creation date.
- Added possibility to display Tier Price on grid.
- Added in filter option to show all items without category.
- A number of general improvements
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Possibility to add/remove specific columns (attributes) to/from filter