- B2B E-commerce Premium Suite M2Bring your business to a new level by turning your webstore into a powerful B2B e-commerce solution for Magento 2. Outperform competitors and build a constantly growing base of regular clients with one B2B Suite.
Don’t know what to choose? We are here to help!
- Advanced Permissions M2
Easily manage multi-vendor stores by assigning custom role permissions to specific managers. Let them see and edit only particular products, categories, store views and websites.View features
- Restrict access by store view or website
- Separate category/product management
- Manage access to CMS elements
- Limit access to product attributes
- Restrict access to dashboard statistics
- Compatible with the Jet Theme by Amasty
- Hide features
- Security Suite M2Employ Magento 2 Security Suite extension to ensure your webstore protection from hacker attacks and other malicious security threats. Enhance store management performance getting full visibility of all backend activities.View features
- Protect your store from spam and bots
- Get the full picture of all admin actions
- Receive notifications about all suspicious login activities
- Double your store security with two-step authentication
- Effectively manage user permissions
- Hide features
- Google Account Login M2Instantly access your store backend without remembering complex passwords with Magento 2 Google Account Login. Reduce manual efforts onboarding new employees automatically and securely.View features
- Quickly sign in to your store using G-Suite Account
- Allow one-click login for your employees
- Avoid manual access administration
- Easily login from mobile devices
- Strengthen security with Google cross-account protection
- Hide features
E-commerce has different approaches for B2B and B2C markets. As for 2019, sales in B2B keep growing every year and count more than 350 billion US dollars. But most Magento 2 extensions were designed for the B2C market, and only a few of them can be adapted for the needs of B2B business. And if you launch a B2B Magento 2 store, you need Magento B2B plugin extensions with a different set of features. As a company that works with businesses, we know what functionality you need to outsmart competitors in the B2B segment.
According to researchers, 2 main aspects worry B2B merchants:
1. 33% of responders mentioned that they want to keep their price policy transparent, however, this places risks. Thus, small B2B stores on Magento 2 can be absorbed by larger ones. In such cases, our Request a Quote extension can help you out. It allows you to hide prices for specific products and customer groups so that your competitors can’t see and use them for their own good. In this, for your clients, you can make special price offers and automate this process. Say, auto-approve all quote carts that contain 5 products applying a 5% discount. Also, you can let customers offer their prices for products or the whole cart.
2. 17% of B2B merchants say that they can't meet the too high demand. It sounds ridiculous, but if you have too many orders, you may not have enough goods in stock. So to prevent this issue, we offer 2 independent solutions for different strategies.
Advanced MSI. This plugin allows you to set up an endless number of warehouses. You can manage stocking right from the product grid, create a flexible delivery price policy, and shipments in one click. Manage stock right from the product grid and assign products to specific sources.
Dropshipping. This extension allows you to manage multiple suppliers and process orders without having an actual warehouse. You can assign the product to specific dropshippers and split orders between them. You can add numerous warehouses and benefit from the built-in Advanced MSI functionality. Limit the access of your suppliers to orders, and use other features for successful Magento 2 B2B stores.
Note: Learn the difference between Dropshipping and Marketplace.
In this category, you will find extensions that can help you grow B2B business and create an excellent Magento B2B experience. Starting from very basic Request a Quote extension that helps you manage wholesale pricing or Dropshipping extensions that allows for starting your business without zero costs for warehouse, and ending with an all-in-one B2B solution for Magento 2 that includes 5 most useful extensions in one: Color Swatches Pro, Sales Reps & Dealers, Store Credit and Refund, Request a Quote, Hide Price.