Advanced MSI for Magento 2
- Set unlimited number of warehouses
- Minimize delivery cost with a smart algorithm
- Manage stock right from the product grid
- Create shipments in one click
- Set custom shipping methods and rates
Until now, multi inventory functionality was only possible with the use of third-party modules, because there was no support in the default Magento. Otherwise, due to the tough connection between sources and websites, if a merchant wanted to add a new warehouse, he needed to create a new website. Another question is how to effectively manage inventory distributed in multiple warehouses.
Our Multi Source Inventory extension will help you overcome default Magento MSI limitations and quickly level up your stock management. Create as many warehouses as you need. Effectively manage inventory across multiple locations right from the product grid or the particular warehouse page. Optimize delivery costs using a smart source selection algorithm. Create shipments in just one click.
What benefits do you get for your store
Grow your sales revenue effectively managing multiple warehouses
Avoid errors and losses with automated inventory management
Significantly reduce delivery costs with the smart source selection algorithm
Magento 2 Advanced MSI lets you customize the algorithm of a warehouse selection. The extension fully supports native MSI algorithms and also offers a completely new one that combines them to offer the source selection based on the delivery price.
Source priority algorithm
Basically, its the native Magento source selection algorithm that selects an optimal store according to its priority in the stock assignment settings.
Product stock availability
The algorithm chooses the source that has all order items in stock. This helps you avoid breaking the order into several shipments from different sources.
Product stock distance
This native-like algorithm makes your shipment faster and
less pricey, automatically selecting the warehouse nearest to
Combined source selection algorithm
It is a new custom algorithm that allows you to prioritize 3 criteria above and then use them one by one until the ‘perfect match’ is found.
More Features for Magento 2 Advanced MSI
- Create shipments in one click
While you’re creating a shipment, Magento 2 MSI automatically chooses the default source selection algorithm and determines the optimal source. But you can easily make changes if needed.
- Accurately calculate shipping costs
With the extension, all your shipping costs will be auto-calculated according to a warehouse address. The feature offers more precise calculations on shipping costs.
- Easily import stock data
With Magento 2 MSI you can update stock data in one go by importing all necessary info from a CSV or XML file. Quickly import sources from the previous Multi Warehouse Inventory version to MSI extension.
- Keep your warehouse managers notified
The extension allows for sending email notifications to warehouse owners when an item should be shipped from a particular source and on an item low stock situation.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
- Improvement now it is possible to easily migrate data from the old version of MWI to the updated one and to the Magento Multi Source Inventory
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the code
- Fix we solved the problem with extension upgrading
- New Now it is possible to assign items to a source (warehouse) and manage the quantity from the source settings page. Manage your stock with comfort
- New We made it possible to assign items to a source (warehouse) and manage the stock from the product grid.
- New We added email notifications to a source (warehouse) owners/managers. They will be notified when an item should be shipped from a particular source (warehouse) and on an item low stock situation
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.3.1. Its native algorithm chooses sources depending on the distance
- New introducing the new feature for selecting warehouses on the order creation step. Now shipping cost can be calculated depending on the warehouse address