Advanced MSI for Magento 2
- Set unlimited number of warehouses
- Minimize delivery cost with a smart algorithm
- Manage stock right from the product grid
- Create shipments in one click
- Set custom shipping methods and rates
- Hyva-compatible by default
Level up your inventory managment
Until now, multi inventory functionality was only possible with the use of third-party modules, because there was no support in the default Magento. Otherwise, due to the tough connection between sources and websites, if a merchant wanted to add a new warehouse, he needed to create a new website. Another question is how to effectively manage inventory distributed in multiple warehouses.
Our MSI extension will help you overcome default multi source inventory limitations and quickly level up your stock management. Create as many warehouses as you need. Effectively manage inventory across multiple locations right from the product grid or the particular warehouse page. Optimize delivery costs using a smart source selection algorithm. Create shipments in just one click.
What benefits do you get for your store
Grow your sales revenue effectively managing multiple warehouses
Avoid errors and losses with automated inventory management
Reduce delivery costs to the minimum with the smart source selection algorithm
Effectively manage multiple warehouses
Magento 2 MSI extension provides you with an advanced inventory management tool that flawlessly works with multi-sourcing. Create an unlimited quantity of warehouses in a few clicks and manage your stock from the product grid or a warehouse settings page. Keep full visibility of your inventory through multiple locations.
Optimize delivery costs with a smart source selection algorithm
Magento 2 Advanced MSI lets you customize the algorithm of a warehouse selection. The extension fully supports native MSI algorithms and also offers a completely new one that combines them to offer the source selection based on the delivery price.
Source priority algorithm
Basically, its the native Magento source selection algorithm that selects an optimal store according to its priority in the stock assignment settings.
Product stock distance
This native-like algorithm of Magento 2 MSI module makes your shipment faster and less pricey, automatically selecting the warehouse nearest to a customer.
Product stock availability
The algorithm chooses the source that has all order items in stock. This helps you avoid breaking the order into several shipments from different sources.
Combined source selection algoritm
It is a new custom algorithm that allows you to prioritize 3 criteria above and then use them one by one until the ‘perfect match’ is found.
More Features for Magento 2 Advanced MSI
Create shipments in one click
While you’re creating a shipment, Magento MSI automatically chooses the default source selection algorithm and determines the optimal source. But you can easily make changes if needed.
Accurately calculate shipping costs
With Magento Multi Source Inventory extension, all your shipping costs will be auto-calculated according to a warehouse address. The feature offers more precise calculations on shipping costs.
Easily import stock data
With Magento 2 MSI you can update stock data in one go by importing all necessary info from a CSV or XML file. Quickly import sources from the previous Multi Warehouse Inventory version to MSI extension.
Keep your warehouse managers notified
The extension allows admins to send email notifications to warehouse owners when an item should be shipped from a particular source and on an item low stock situation.
What is the Magento multi-source inventory?
Magento Multi-source inventory is a feature that allows merchants to control inventory for one or more sales sources and channels, facilitating the inventory management process, saving time, and reducing shipping costs with the right selection of a warehouse.
Discover the Power of Magento 2 Extensions with Amasty's Bestsellers!
- Magento 2 Layered Navigation: Elevate your customers' shopping experience with Amasty's Improved Layered Navigation extension for Magento 2. Streamline product searches with multiple filters and widgets, making it easier for visitors to find what they need and boosting your store's SEO rankings.
- Magento 2 Promotions: Increase sales and customer engagement with Amasty's Special Promotions extension for Magento 2. Create enticing and exclusive promotions with fixed and percent discounts, free items, and more, capturing your customers' attention and driving them to make a purchase.
- Magento 2 One Step Checkout: Simplify the checkout process and reduce cart abandonment with Amasty's One Step Checkout extension for Magento 2. Enhance the customer experience by offering a fast and customizable one-step checkout page that supports multiple payment and shipping methods.
Do you need specific features added so you can achieve your business goals?
Drop us a line and we'll customize this extension for you!
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Fix we fixed the compatibility with Amasty Shipping Table Rates so now shipping rates are calculated as they should
- Improvement we added the option to select custom templates for shipment notification and low stock notification. The settings are available in the General Configuration
- Fix we fixed the error that occurred with Edit Stock button on the product grid
- Fix we resolved the issue with the item quantity deducted twice after ordering a product assigned to one source
- Fix we enhanced compatibility with Amasty Pre Order extension
- Fix we fixed source selection for products with customizable options
- Fix we improved compatibility with Magento backorder functionality
- Fix we resolved the problem with Google Maps distance calculation
- Fix we fixed the issue with shipping cost calculation when 'Automatic Source Selection' is enabled
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Amasty Gift Card
- Fix we fixed the error occurred when placing the order with virtual product
- Improvement MFTF tests were moved to additional packages
- New we added MFTF tests to the extension
- Improvement we adjusted the ‘Manage Sources’ and ‘Manage Stocks’ menu items added by the extension
- Improvement we added a quick links to Manage Stock and Manage Sources in extension menu
- Improvement we added Source name and Source Address to header of Low Stock Email notification
- Fix we solved the problem with editing stock for downloadable products
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect order status after shipment
- Fix we solved the problem with shipping simple products with custom options
- Fix we solved the problem with creating Credit Memo
- Fix we fixed the \"There is no sample file for this entity.\" warning message in downloading Stock Sources sample file for import
- Improvement now it is possible to easily migrate data from the old version of MWI to the updated one and to the Magento Multi Source Inventory
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the code
- Fix we solved the problem with extension upgrading
- New Now it is possible to assign items to a source (warehouse) and manage the quantity from the source settings page. Manage your stock with comfort
- New We made it possible to assign items to a source (warehouse) and manage the stock from the product grid.
- New We added email notifications to a source (warehouse) owners/managers. They will be notified when an item should be shipped from a particular source (warehouse) and on an item low stock situation
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.3.1. Its native algorithm chooses sources depending on the distance
- New introducing the new feature for selecting warehouses on the order creation step. Now shipping cost can be calculated depending on the warehouse address