Request a Quote for Magento 2
Easily interact with customers regarding new best prices for products with Magento 2 Quote Extension. Make highly personalized purchasing offers and grow sales revenue by understanding buyers’ demands.
- Let customers create quotes from any web store page
- Auto approve quotes with the specified discount amount
- Allow guest visitors to add products to quote
- Hide prices for particular products and customer groups
- Convert quote to order in one click
In the modern, highly competitive e-commerce environment, merchants need an extremely flexible pricing approach to cover all the versatile demands of B2B and B2C customers. But how to accurately predict market dynamics? How to explore how much buyers are eager to pay and make equally beneficial purchasing offers for different types of customers?
Magento 2 Quote is a solution that helps you to create accurately adjusted pricing offers for both B2B and B2C customers. Let buyers comfortably negotiate over the prices and create quotes in one click from any web store page. Promptly customize the offer based on customers’ type or order size, thus motivating them for new orders.
What benefits do you get for your store
Beat competitors by offering the most suitable pricing with one-click quotation
Build a profitable pricing strategy exactly knowing the needs
of your buyers
Enhance customer loyalty and grow revenue by letting users suggest best-suitable prices
Magento 2 Quotation extension also includes Hide Price package. So, what does it mean for you? Now the extension allows you to disable ordering and hide product prices for specific products and for particular customer groups or guest visitors. You can hide prices, leaving the 'Add to Quote' button available. You may also replace the 'Add to cart' option with a custom button to encourage customers to specify their contact info or perform the action you need. This way you'll better understand customer demands and effectively adjust your pricing strategy.
More Features for Magento 2 Request a Quote module
- Allow or disallow quotation for specific products or categories
- Create and get Magento 2 quote from a customer's order
- Download quotes in PDF both from backend and frontend
- Auto-send reminders when quote proposal is about to expire
- NEW | Set required fields to display for guest quotation
- NEW | Compatible with the Jet Theme by Amasty
- Use API methods to connect quote requests to other systems such as ERP and CRM
- Include tax in the requested price
- Get daily email reports with new Magento 2 quote requests
- Manage all cron tasks on a Cron Tasks grid in the backend
- NEW | Create quotes for customers from different store views
Involve customers into negotiations
Choose the solution according to your business needs
How to create a quote system in Magento 2?
- Install and enable the Request a Quote extension.
- Go to Stores → Configuration → Amasty Extensions → Request a Quote.
- In the General tab, enable the Add to Quote button on the product and category page, disable quotation for specific categories, and allow quote requests for certain customer groups.
- Set the Allow to change Price in Quote Cart and Approve Quotes Automatically fields to Yes to enable auto-approve of quotes.
- Then enter the discount amount in the “if Quote Discount is Less than (%)” field.
- Choose the needed Cost Attribute and move to the Expiration & Reminder tab.
- In the Quote Expiration field, set default quote lifetime.
- Specify when to remind about quote expiration in the Send Reminder Email after Day(s) field.
- Set up Admin and Customer Notifications.
- Save the changes.
Bring your business to a new level with B2B Suite
Turn your webstore into a powerful B2B e-commerce solution for Magento 2. Outperform competitors and build a constantly growing base of regular clients with B2B Suite.
How to configure quote lifetime in Magento 2?
- Log in to the admin panel and navigate to Stores → Settings → Configuration.
- Open the Sales tab and click Checkout.
- In the Shopping Cart section, find the Quote Lifetime (days) field and enter the needed value.
- Save the changes.
What is the Magento 2 quote?
Magento 2 quote is a tool that allows customers to negotiate a price with you by creating a quote. This allows you to quickly determine the price of the product depending on the type or size of the order and improve shopping experience.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Wery fast and easy integration.
Do you have any questions?
Schedule a demo and get all the answers you're looking for!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.4.2-p1, 2.3.7, 2.4.2, 2.4.1-p1, 2.3.6-p1
- Fix we fixed the visual issue with the quote mini cart
- Fix we corrected the quote PDF downloading on multistore instances
- New we covered the main plugin's features with MFTF tests. It will help to improve quality and stability of our extension
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Compatibility we implemented an integration with Advanced Reports extension and added a new report type, which allows you to monitor quotes overview by their status
- Fix we corrected the issue with a quote creation process from administrative panel for a new customer
- New now quotes can be downloaded in PDF format both from backend and frontend. In addition, you can automatically attach PDF to the Approved Quote customer notification and configure PDF content according to your needs on store view level
- Improvement we significantly enhanced extension performance on large catalogs
- Improvement now it is possible to set a product price higher than the original one while editing a quote from admin panel
- Compatibility we improved the compatibility with Magento 2.2.x
- Improvement we corrected showing quote subtotal depend on Magento Tax configuration
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we resolved issue with blank checkout page in some cases
- Fix we fixed the deletion of an item from shopping cart in case it was added after approved quote
- Fix we corrected the display of enabled categories list in extension's configuration
- Fix we resolved the issue with quote creation from backend if 2FA is used to login to the admin panel
- Fix we corrected the functioning of notifications and usage of shipping in quotes on Magento v. 2.3.0 and below
- Compatibility we reviewed and enhanced compatibility with split database performance solution
- New we added the ability to predefine shipping address and method from administrative panel (along with an option to restrict modifying the chosen address and method on checkout)
- New besides default shipping methods it's possible to choose custom shipping method and apply custom fee
- New сreate New Customer option is now available on Quotes grid as well
- Improvement we limited the approval of quotes created in backend without products to avoid confusion of customers on the storefront
- New now you can disable price changes in Quote Cart if necessary
- New all required registration fields are now prompted to be filled in by not logged in users on Quote Cart (Magento Commerce admins can also configure additional Customer Attributes for displaying)
- New from now extension takes tier pricing into account and automatically offers best price for your customers
- New now it's possible to create quote in admin panel for customer from any store view (even if he/she doesn't belong to the corresponding website)
- Improvement we rechecked and established correct dependency on jQuery UI library
- Improvement now the customer notification about the quote created from administrative panel contains detailed information about the approved quote
- Fix we resolved an issue with wrong Email Sender upon multistore configuration
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Hide Price was improved
- Fix issue with taxes after customer login was resolved
- Fix we corrected quote update date format
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.4 was improved
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Hide Price plugin even more. If the price is configured to be hidden, the customer will not see this price in quote cart as well
- Compatibility now the module allows displaying Add To Quote button for custom product types
- Fix incorrect behavior of Review Reminder on cron run was resolved
- Compatibility we improved the compatibility with AJAX Shopping Cart module
- Fix we fixed the issue with quote submission by a guest customer if required fields are not filled in
- Fix we corrected the display of product input price on the quote cart page
- New we added Hide Price package to the extension. Now you are free to use all Hide Price benefits according to your needs: disable ordering, hide prices for particular products or customer groups, etc. which will provide even more involving of potential buyers into pricing negotiations
- New now, the extension includes a new option that allows you to approve quotes automatically if the discount of the submitted quote is less than the specified percentage amount
- New we added the new column ‘Cost’ to the request page in the backend. It will make the decision-making process easier because admin will see the difference between the requested price and the product’s cost. The setting to choose which attribute will be used as ‘Cost’ attribute is added as well
- New we introduced a new option with the help of which you can add an additional % of discount/surcharge to the submitted quote. Now, there is no need to insert custom prices, you can just insert a % number of discount/surcharge which will be applied to the whole quote
- Improvement we added several fields with information about customers right to the quote edit page. Now you can easily evaluate when the account was created and how much has the customer spent during that time, which may help to make a decision about quote approving quicker
- Improvement we improved the quote view page in customer’s account: new columns (requested price, approved price, discount amount) were added to the table, which makes the data displayed more evident and convenient
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility with AJAX Shopping Cart extension
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Fix issue with Request a Quote Grid sorting was resolved
- New we added an option that allows guests to add products to quote. Guest users are asked for an email address when submitting the quote request
- New we added an option that allows admin to create a quote from the created order
- New we added API methods that allow admin to connect quote requests and proposals to and from other systems such as ERP and CRM. The following endpoints have been added: Get Quote, Approve Quote, Expire Quote, Add Quote Comment and Add Quote Item Note
- Improvement we added an option that allows admin to select whether to receive email reports for new quote requests instantly upon quote submission or with custom frequency, e.g. daily, weekly or monthly
- Fix we have fixed an issue with Email Template for Submitted Quote
- Fix issue with displaying submitted data was resolved
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Ajax Cart was improved
- Improvement we corrected the calculation and displaying of taxed prices in Quote Cart
- Fix issue with not loadable Email Templates was fixed
- New ability to include tax in the requested price was added. It is useful for B2C when the store is set to use taxes (European VAT) and the 'Prices including tax' setting is enabled
- Fix issue with Quote view page was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.1.5 was improved
- New ability to inform guests to log in for adding products to quote was added
- New ability to move approved quote directly to checkout from the customer account was added
- New ability to add bundle product to the quotation was added
- New admin is able to create quotes in the back end and to send custom quotes to customers so they go ahead and convert it to order and pay for it via the standard checkout
- Fix an issue with expiry date was resolved
- New ability to send customers automatic reminder emails when quote proposal is about to expire was added. Admin can configure the global setting and set a number of days prior to expiry for each quote individually
- New ability to set quote expiration date was added. Admin can configure the global setting and set a number of days prior to expiry for each quote individually
- New ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in the backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- New admin daily email reports with all new Quote Requests was added
- New ability to move items from the cart to quote request was added. 'Move to Quote' button is available at the Shopping Cart page now
- New ability to enable/disable quotation for each product and category was added
- New the tax support was added. The tax is calculated based on customer default shipping address
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Hide Price extension allows to disable ordering and/or hide the product price leaving the 'Add to Quote' button available