Request a Quote for Magento 2
- Let customers create quotes from any web store page
- Auto approve quotes with the specified discount amount
- Allow guest visitors to add products to quote
- Hide prices for particular products and customer groups
- Convert quote to order in one click
Analyze customer demands and predict profitable prices
In the modern, highly competitive e-commerce environment, merchants need an extremely flexible pricing approach to cover all the versatile demands of B2B and B2C customers. But how to accurately predict market dynamics? How to explore how much buyers are eager to pay and make equally beneficial purchasing offers for different types of customers?
Magento 2 Quote is a solution that helps you to create accurately adjusted pricing offers for both B2B and B2C customers. Let buyers comfortably negotiate over the prices and create quotes in one click from any web store page. Promptly customize the offer based on customers’ type or order size, thus motivating them for new orders.
What benefits do you get for your store
Beat competitors by offering the most suitable pricing with one-click quotation
Build a profitable pricing strategy exactly knowing the needs of your buyers
Enhance customer loyalty and grow revenue by letting users suggest best-suitable prices
Automate request a quote process to save time
With Magento 2 Request for Quote, buyers can add products to quote in one click from category and product pages as well as from the shopping cart. Let customers suggest new best-suited prices and add remarks to each quote item.
Involve potential buyers into pricing negotiations
Magento 2 Quotation extension also includes Hide Price package. So, what does it mean for you?
Efficiently manage quote requests
With Magento 2 Quote Module, you can easily manage all quote requests from the backend. Check customers’ info and adjust prices. Automatically approve magento b2b quotes with the specified discount amount. Set expiry dates thus motivating them to make purchasing decisions faster. Let customers comfortably track their requests from the account and quickly move any quote to the shopping cart.
[PRO] Add custom fields to quote requests
With Request a Quote Pro extension you can add various types of custom fields to the quote form. This way you can gather more information about requests and then prepare special personalized offers to customers. Comfortably manage all the custom fields on a separate grid, make any of them visible and filterable on the quotes grid.
Increase your customers’ engagement with extra options
Create accurately adjusted pricing offers
Choose the solution according to your business needs
Request a Quote
INVOLVE CUSTOMERS INTO NEGOTIATIONS
- $349 first yearthen $215 / Year
- Hide prices for particular products
and customer groups
- Enable adding to quote from any page
- Allow guests to add products to quote
- Let buyers suggest custom prices
- Auto-approve quote requests
- Create quotes on behalf of a customer
- Set quote expiry date
- Apply extra discount or surcharge
Request a Quote Pro
MAKE HIGHLY PERSONALIZED OFFERS
- $399 first yearthen $245 / Year
Hide Price included
Request a Quote included
- Add custom fields to quote requests
in order to gather additional
- Use 6 input types for custom fields
- Manage all custom quote fields in a separate grid
- Add custom fields to the columns options on the quotes grid and use them in filtering
More Features for Magento 2 Request a Quote module
- Allow or disallow quotation for specific products or categories
- Create and get Magento 2 quote from a customer's order
- Download quotes in PDF both from backend and frontend
- Auto-send reminders when quote proposal is about to expire
- NEW | Set required fields to display for guest quotation
- NEW | Compatible with the Jet Theme by Amasty
- Use API methods to connect quote requests to other systems such as ERP and CRM
- Include tax in the requested price
- Get daily email reports with new Magento 2 quote requests
- Manage all cron tasks on a Cron Tasks grid in the backend
- NEW | Create quotes for customers from different store views
How to create a quote system in Magento 2?
- Install and enable the Magento 2 Request a Quote extension.
- Go to Stores → Configuration → Amasty Extensions → Request a Quote.
- In the General tab, enable the Add to Quote button on the product and category page, disable quotation for specific categories, and allow quote requests for certain customer groups.
- Set the Allow to change Price in Quote Cart and Approve Quotes Automatically fields to Yes to enable auto-approve of quotes.
- Then enter the discount amount in the “if Quote Discount is Less than (%)” field.
- Choose the needed Cost Attribute and move to the Expiration & Reminder tab.
- In the Quote Expiration field, set default quote lifetime.
- Set the period after which the Magento 2 email reminder about quote expiration will be sent.
- Set up Admin and Customer Notifications.
- Save the changes.
Bring your business to a new level with B2B Suite
How to configure quote lifetime in Magento 2?
- Log in to the admin panel and navigate to Stores → Settings → Configuration.
- Open the Sales tab and click Checkout.
- In the Shopping Cart section, find the Quote Lifetime (days) field and enter the needed value.
- In the Use In Layered Navigation dropdown, choose between Filterable (with results) and Filterable (no results).
- Save the changes.
What is the Magento 2 Quote?
Magento 2 quote is a tool that allows customers to negotiate a price with you by creating a quote. This allows you to quickly determine the price of the product depending on the type or size of the order and improve shopping experience.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
Make sure that all your extensions purchased before Feb 1, 2022, are compatible with the new versions of Magento, equipped with the latest features and covered with technical support.
Get 60% OFF by activating your subscription right now. Grace Period offer is available until Aug 1, 2022.Learn more →
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
This extension has no updates yet
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Magento 2.4.4
- Improvement we adjusted the way the category tree is displayed in the configuration
- Fix now products with customizable options and hidden price are added to the cart as expected
- Compatibility we improved the compatibility with Amasty Advanced Search extension
- Fix we corrected the display of configurable options in dropdown in case it’s the only dropdown on PDP
- Improvement we adjusted the extension functioning regarding Configurable Products
- Fix we resolved the issue with hiding of tier prices for Bundle Product options
- Fix we synchronized the displayed time of Get a Quote Requests creation on the grid and on the view page
- Fix we resolved the issue occurred upon item moving to Wishlist from Shopping Cart
- Compatibility ?ompatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- Improvement now hiding of Add to Cart button is not only visual, but also restricts adding to cart from Wishlist page, Amasty Quick Order page, etc.
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Quick Order and Amasty Elastic Search was improved
- Improvement now the extension use Laminas library instead of deprecated Zend to hide product prices
- Improvement we rechecked and established correct dependency on jQuery UI library
- Improvement we slightly improved email notification templates
- Improvement we enhanced the security level of the plugin regarding prevention of XSS injections
- Fix we resolved the issue with hardcoded words in email templates - now they are available for translation
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Request a Quote plugin even more. If the price is configured to be hidden, the customer will not see this price in quote cart as well
- Improvements minor improvements were implemented
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Custom Form extension
- Fix we solved the issue with adding hided products from My Wish List page
- Fix issue with mass delete action was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Request a Quote extension was improved
- Fix the issue with Zend_Dom_Query package was resolved
- Improvement now it allows sending admin notifications for several users
- Improvement ability to close 'Call for price' popup by click on the top-right cross button was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Request a Quote extension was added
- Fix an issue with Hide Price Text field XSS vulnerability was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was added
- Fix the issue with configuration section was fixed
- Improvement minor improvements were made
- New ability to create custom 'Quote Request' form of various types to effectively collect customer info, e.g. to add the zip code or any other field, adjust Google Maps element or use fields dependency for the 'Call for price' pop-up was added. Amasty Custom Form extension is required for this feature
- Fix the issue with module config settings was fixed
- New allows hiding the product price for the specified custom stock status only. Amasty Custom Stock Status extension is required for this feature
- Fix the issue with hiding tier prices was fixed
- Fix an issue with a flat table for products was resolved
- Improvement the ability to hide the 'Add to Cart' button was enhanced
- Fix the problem with hiding the 'Add to Cart' button was resolved
- New the ability to replace the 'Add to Cart' button in the 'Request a Quote' popup was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Color Swatches Pro extension was enhanced
- Fix the problem with the wishlist and compare pages was resolved
- Fix minor issue was resolved
- Improvement minor code improvement was made
- Improvement minor enhancement in module configuration was made
- New the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added
- Improvement Information section is added. Now you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts, and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Fix an issue with encoding was resolved
- Improved the 'add to cart' selector form functionality
- Fixed an issue with conflict when using several fancyboxes on Magento store
- Added the 'Hide Price' settings to the 'Update attributes' on the product grid in backend
- Allows to show the price and hide the 'Add to cart' button
- Compatibility with Amasty Quick View extension is added
- The fancybox library is upgraded
- Fixed an issue with the Add to cart price button visible during the page load
- added an ability to select an empty value of category ID or customer group ID in the extension settings
- Fix for price in metadata
- Fix for Hide Price settings display in Admin area
- Fixes for email templates
- Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
- Export issue was fixed.
- Amasty Invisible Captcha compatibility improved.
- Improvement we adjusted available columns on the quotes grid
- Compatibility compatibility with PHP 8.1 was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Infinite Scroll was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme was improved
- Fix we fixed the way discounts are displayed in the backend when product prices exceed the certain amount
- Fix we resolved the issue with missing PDF files in emails when creating quote from backend
- New now you can add custom quote fields to the quote cart in order to gather additional information (Note: the feature is available as a part of the Request a Quote Pro solution)
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we eliminated the issue with viewing quotes in the backend while using Magento Stripe Payments extension
- Fix we solved the problem with VAT number validation while attempting to create a quote in the backend
- Fix now it is possible to view quotes in customer account regardless of the website with the ‘Share Customer Accounts’ setting set to ‘Global’
- Fix placing quote order no longer triggers reminder email
- Fix we fixed the issue with the missing quote button on the search results page
- Fix we resolved the issue with PDF template scope
- Fix now prefix and suffix fields are displayed according to the configuration
- Fix we adjusted quote button styles
- Fix we resolved the issue with the email confirmation link for guest customers
- Fix we fixed the visual issue with the quote mini cart
- Fix we corrected the quote PDF downloading on multistore instances
- New we covered the main plugin's features with MFTF tests. It will help to improve quality and stability of our extension
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Compatibility we implemented an integration with Advanced Reports extension and added a new report type, which allows you to monitor quotes overview by their status
- Fix we corrected the issue with a quote creation process from administrative panel for a new customer
- New now quotes can be downloaded in PDF format both from backend and frontend. In addition, you can automatically attach PDF to the Approved Quote customer notification and configure PDF content according to your needs on store view level
- Improvement we significantly enhanced extension performance on large catalogs
- Improvement now it is possible to set a product price higher than the original one while editing a quote from admin panel
- Compatibility we improved the compatibility with Magento 2.2.x
- Improvement we corrected showing quote subtotal depend on Magento Tax configuration
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we resolved issue with blank checkout page in some cases
- Fix we fixed the deletion of an item from shopping cart in case it was added after approved quote
- Fix we corrected the display of enabled categories list in extension's configuration
- Fix we resolved the issue with quote creation from backend if 2FA is used to login to the admin panel
- Fix we corrected the functioning of notifications and usage of shipping in quotes on Magento v. 2.3.0 and below
- Compatibility we reviewed and enhanced compatibility with split database performance solution
- New we added the ability to predefine shipping address and method from administrative panel (along with an option to restrict modifying the chosen address and method on checkout)
- New besides default shipping methods it's possible to choose custom shipping method and apply custom fee
- New ?reate New Customer option is now available on Quotes grid as well
- Improvement we limited the approval of quotes created in backend without products to avoid confusion of customers on the storefront
- New now you can disable price changes in Quote Cart if necessary
- New all required registration fields are now prompted to be filled in by not logged in users on Quote Cart (Magento Commerce admins can also configure additional Customer Attributes for displaying)
- New from now extension takes tier pricing into account and automatically offers best price for your customers
- New now it's possible to create quote in admin panel for customer from any store view (even if he/she doesn't belong to the corresponding website)
- Improvement we rechecked and established correct dependency on jQuery UI library
- Improvement now the customer notification about the quote created from administrative panel contains detailed information about the approved quote
- Fix we resolved an issue with wrong Email Sender upon multistore configuration
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Hide Price was improved
- Fix issue with taxes after customer login was resolved
- Fix we corrected quote update date format
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.4 was improved
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Hide Price plugin even more. If the price is configured to be hidden, the customer will not see this price in quote cart as well
- Compatibility now the module allows displaying Add To Quote button for custom product types
- Fix incorrect behavior of Review Reminder on cron run was resolved
- Compatibility we improved the compatibility with AJAX Shopping Cart module
- Fix we fixed the issue with quote submission by a guest customer if required fields are not filled in
- Fix we corrected the display of product input price on the quote cart page
- New we added Hide Price package to the extension. Now you are free to use all Hide Price benefits according to your needs: disable ordering, hide prices for particular products or customer groups, etc. which will provide even more involving of potential buyers into pricing negotiations
- New now, the extension includes a new option that allows you to approve quotes automatically if the discount of the submitted quote is less than the specified percentage amount
- New we added the new column ‘Cost’ to the request page in the backend. It will make the decision-making process easier because admin will see the difference between the requested price and the product’s cost. The setting to choose which attribute will be used as ‘Cost’ attribute is added as well
- New we introduced a new option with the help of which you can add an additional % of discount/surcharge to the submitted quote. Now, there is no need to insert custom prices, you can just insert a % number of discount/surcharge which will be applied to the whole quote
- Improvement we added several fields with information about customers right to the quote edit page. Now you can easily evaluate when the account was created and how much has the customer spent during that time, which may help to make a decision about quote approving quicker
- Improvement we improved the quote view page in customer’s account: new columns (requested price, approved price, discount amount) were added to the table, which makes the data displayed more evident and convenient
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility with AJAX Shopping Cart extension
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Fix issue with Request a Quote Grid sorting was resolved
- New we added an option that allows guests to add products to quote. Guest users are asked for an email address when submitting the quote request
- New we added an option that allows admin to create a quote from the created order
- New we added API methods that allow admin to connect quote requests and proposals to and from other systems such as ERP and CRM. The following endpoints have been added: Get Quote, Approve Quote, Expire Quote, Add Quote Comment and Add Quote Item Note
- Improvement we added an option that allows admin to select whether to receive email reports for new quote requests instantly upon quote submission or with custom frequency, e.g. daily, weekly or monthly
- Fix we have fixed an issue with Email Template for Submitted Quote
- Fix issue with displaying submitted data was resolved
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Ajax Cart was improved
- Improvement we corrected the calculation and displaying of taxed prices in Quote Cart
- Fix issue with not loadable Email Templates was fixed
- New ability to include tax in the requested price was added. It is useful for B2C when the store is set to use taxes (European VAT) and the 'Prices including tax' setting is enabled
- Fix issue with Quote view page was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.1.5 was improved
- New ability to inform guests to log in for adding products to quote was added
- New ability to move approved quote directly to checkout from the customer account was added
- New ability to add bundle product to the quotation was added
- New admin is able to create quotes in the back end and to send custom quotes to customers so they go ahead and convert it to order and pay for it via the standard checkout
- Fix an issue with expiry date was resolved
- New ability to send customers automatic reminder emails when quote proposal is about to expire was added. Admin can configure the global setting and set a number of days prior to expiry for each quote individually
- New ability to set quote expiration date was added. Admin can configure the global setting and set a number of days prior to expiry for each quote individually
- New ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in the backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- New admin daily email reports with all new Quote Requests was added
- New ability to move items from the cart to quote request was added. 'Move to Quote' button is available at the Shopping Cart page now
- New ability to enable/disable quotation for each product and category was added
- New the tax support was added. The tax is calculated based on customer default shipping address
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Hide Price extension allows to disable ordering and/or hide the product price leaving the 'Add to Quote' button available