Request a Quote for Magento 2
Grow Your Sales - Level up to B2B! Boost sales revenue by 30% through clear understanding of customer demands with Request a Quote extension for Magento 2. 3х increase repeat purchases and 50% rise in AOV with highly personalized purchasing offers.
- Create quotes from category, product pages or right from shopping cart
- Let customers request quotes for unlimited products quantity
- Manage quotation for particular products or categories
- Convert quotes into orders in one click
- Get daily email reports with all new quote requests
Sometimes customers jump to competitors just because they see your prices on certain products are slightly higher and they are not aware of an opportunity to suggest a new best-suitable price on your products based on their order size or other purchasing requirements. This may affect customer satisfaction level, cause significant loss off sales, and of course revenue decline.
With Magento 2 Request a Quote the negotiation process is greatly facilitated. Through a simple quotation form buyers can easily interact with you regarding new best prices for products. You may promptly customize the offer based on customer business needs thus motivating them for new orders. This will help you better understand industry demands, timely adjust product prices and notably boost your sales.
WHAT BENEFITS DO YOU GET FOR YOUR STORE
Create quotes in one click
With Magento 2 Request a Quote extension registered buyers can add products to quote as from category and product pages so straight from shopping cart. All the quotes then can be viewed and edited in a handy mini-quote cart.
Easily manage from account
Customers can check their previous and current quotes under ‘My Quotes’ section in their accounts where all the quotes are listed with status and proposal.
Negotiate over the prices in a convenient way
Let your customers add note per item and general remark to the quote. Admin adjusts price, adds response comment and submits quote.
Easily manage quotes in a handy grid
From the admin panel your can see and manage all the request quotes in a convenient grid. Accept or reject a quote, suggest a new best-suited price and set an expiry date.
Get notified about new quotes
Enable daily email reports option in the general settings of the extension and be informed of all new Quote Requests timely.
Create a quote from admin
With Magento 2 Quote Extension admin can create quotes in the backend on behalf of customer. After receiving a quote customer can convert it to an order and proceed to checkout.
Enable quotation only for specific products
Store owner can easily enable or disable quote requests for particular product or for certain category of products.
Create multiple quotes
Magento 2 Quote Extension allows your customers request a quote for unlimited products quantity. All they need to do - just add the products to their Quote Cart.
Quickly convert quote to order
Once quote is accepted by admin, it can be converted to an order. Thus customer is able to move all products with the custom prices to Shopping Cart or directly to Checkout. The quote also can be converted to an order from admin panel.
Send notifications to customers
Once quote request created, modified, accepted or about to expire customer will get notification emails. It is possible to configure different email templates from the backend.
Multiple product types support
Magento 2 Quote Extension is an advanced tool that allows shoppers to request quotes for Simple, Configurable, Downloadable, Virtual, Grouped, and Bundle product types.
Inform guest visitors
Though only registered users can add products to quote, you can inform guest visitors that your webstore provides such option via 'Login for Quote' button.
More tools for personalized pricing policy
Add Hide Price extension for Magento 2 to disable ordering and/or hide the product price leaving the 'Add to Quote' button available. The module will let you hide prices of specific products for particular customer groups or guest visitors. You can remove or replace the 'Add to cart' option with a custom button to encourage customers specify their contact info or perform the action you need. This way you'll demonstrate an individual approach to each customer and effectively adjust prices to your business needs.
- Auto-calculate tax basing on customer default shipping address
- Manage all cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in the backend
Allow guest visitors to сall for priceEasily engage customers into more activity with Magento 2 Call for Price extension. Motivate potential buyers to sign up and provide more feedback, replacing the price info with flexible options.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Fix we fixed the issue with quote submission by guest customer if required fields are not filled in
- Fix displaying of product input price on quote cart page was corrected
- New we added Hide Price package to the extension. Now you are free to use all Hide Price benefits according to your needs: disable ordering, hide prices for particular products or customer groups, etc. which will provide even more involving of potential buyer
- New now, the extension includes a new option that allows you to approve quotes automatically if the discount of submitted quote is less than specified percentage amount
- New we added the new column ‘Cost’ to the request page in backend. It will make the decision-making process easier, because admin will see the difference between requested price and product’s cost. The setting to choose which attribute will be used as ‘Cost’
- New we introduced a new option with the help of which you can add additional % of discount/surcharge to the submitted quote. Now, there is no need to insert custom prices, you can just insert a % number of discount/surcharge which will be applied to the whole
- Improvement we added several fields with information about customer right to the quote edit page. Now you can easily evaluate when the account was created and how much has the customer spent during that time, which may help to make decision about quote approving quic
- Improvement we improved the quote view page in customer’s account: new columns (requested price, approved price, discount amount) were added to the table , which makes the data displayed more evident and convenient
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility with AJAX Shopping Cart extension
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Fix issue with Request a Quote Grid sorting was resolved
- New we added an option that allows guests to add products to quote. Guest users are asked for email address when submitting quote request
- New we added an option that allows admin to create quote from created order
- New we added API methods that allow admin to connect quote requests and proposals to and from other systems such as ERP and CRM. The following endpoints have been added: Get Quote, Approve Quote, Expire Quote, Add Quote Comment and Add Quote Item Note
- Improvement we added an option that allows admin to select whether to receive email reports for new quote requests instantly upon quote submission or with custom frequency, e.g. daily, weekly or monthly
- Fix we have fixed an issue with Email Template for Submitted Quote
- Fix issue with displaying submitted data was resolved
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Ajax Cart was improved
- Improvement we corrected the calculation and displaying of taxed prices in Quote Cart
- Fix issue with not loadable Email Templates was fixed
- New ability to include tax in the requested price was added. It is useful for B2C when store is set to use taxes (European VAT) and the 'Prices including tax' setting is enabled
- Fix issue with Quote view page was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.1.5 was improved
- New ability to inform guests to login for adding products to quote was added
- New ability to move approved quote directly to checkout from the customer account was added
- New ability to add bundle product to the quotation was added
- New admin is able to create quotes in the back end and to send custom quotes to customers so they go ahead and convert it to an order and pay for it via the standard checkout
- Fix an issue with expiry date was resolved
- New ability to send customers automatic reminder emails when quote proposal is about to expire was added. Admin can configure global setting and set number of days prior to expiry for each quote individually
- New ability to set quote expiration date was added. Admin can configure global setting and set number of days prior to expiry for each quote individually
- New ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- New admin daily email reports with all new Quote Requests was added
- New ability to move items from cart to quote request was added. 'Move to Quote' button is available at the Shopping Cart page now
- New ability to enable / disable quotation for each product and category was added
- New the tax support was added. The tax is calculated based on customer default shipping address
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Hide Price extension allows to disable ordering and/or hide the product price leaving the 'Add to Quote' button available