Hide Price for Magento 2
Hide product prices and "Add to cart" button for specific products or whole categories. Manage prices display depending on customer groups. Customize button texts and messages to make your pricing policy maximally flexible.
- Hide prices on product and category pages
- Disable adding to cart, wishlist and comparison
- Replace 'Add to Cart' with a custom button
- Display prices to particular customer groups
- Redirect customers to any store page
A well thought out pricing policy ensures high conversions and customer loyalty. If you are looking for a tool to easily manage price display on product and category pages, the Hide Price extension for Magento 2 is exactly what you need. The Magento 2 module lets you hide prices for guests or any other customer groups. Apart from that, you can remove or replace the 'Add to cart' option with a custom button to encourage customers specify their contact info or perform the action you need. This way you'll demonstrate a personal approach to each customer and effectively adjust prices to your business needs.
- Hide product prices for specific products
- Magento remove compare products
- Remove prices for whole categories
- Deactivate the 'Add to cart' button
- Link shoppers to any page from the 'Add to Cart' button
- Show prices to specific customer groups
- Customize Hide Price text and style
- Magento disable comparison and adding products to wishlists
- Disable price display limitation for specific customers and products
Manage product price display
Hide product prices
With the extension an admin user can easily hide prices on specific product pages as well as for whole categories. Due to flexible settings it's possible to effectively regulate prices visibility depending on your business goals.
Disable the 'Add to Cart' option
Remove the 'Add to cart' button for any store item. Use flexible settings to encourage store visitors take particular steps to learn the price (e.g. register, contact store admins directly etc.)
Customize the 'Add to Cart' button
With the Magento 2 Hide Product Price extension, you can not only remove the 'Add to Cart' button, but to replace it with any custom one. Specify your own button texts to motivate customers share their contact info and provide you with additional order requirements like product material, size etc.
Gather customer's data with a pop-up
A handy pop-up window appears once a visitor clicks on the custom button which is used instead of 'Add to cart'. It's specially developed to help store admins quickly collect customers' data. Therefore, you'll easily tailor prices to any specific requirements by contacting each customer directly and generate a rich client database for your marketing activities.
Create custom quote request forms of any types
Effectively collect additional customer request info by adjusting Custom Form extension.
This option will help you to create quote request forms of various types.
For example, you can add the zip code, company name or any other field, adjust Google Maps element or use fields dependency for the 'Call for price' pop-up.
Therefore, you'll enrich your client database and obtain more information to create personalized offerings for your customers.
Redirect users to specific store pages
Link custom buttons to any page to display necessary information to store visitors. For example, you can change the 'Add to Cart' text to 'Register to see the price' and redirect shoppers to the registration page or you can inform customers that particular products are available only for VIP customers and redirect shoppers to the 'Learn more' page.
Restrict price visibility based on customer groups
Display or hide product prices based on customer groups to let each user see only relevant content. This way you'll easily generate special offers for wholesalers or retailers and hide important selling information from others.
Notify admins about new quote requests
Due to this handy option you'll be automatically notified about each new quote request via email. Therefore, you'll significantly reduce the average response time and boost clients' satisfaction.
View request details and send email replies
To effectively process 'Get a Quote' requests you can view the details of each request on a separate page and instantly reply to them via email right from this page.
Hide price for products of a particular stock status
Due to the synergetic work with the Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extension, you can hide prices for products with specified stock statuses in one click.
- With Magento 2 Custom Stock Status, assign stock statuses to products.
- With the Hide Price extension, choose the stock statuses you want to hide prices for.
As a result, the price will be hidden for all products of a defined stock status automatically.
- Handy customer requests grid
- Customizable style for a 'Hide Price' link
- Auto respond for store visitors
- Different store views support
Offer individualized pricing to your customersLet your customers negotiate over the prices with Magento 2 Request a Quote exension. Get clear understanding of industry demands and timely adjust product prices.
Add Custom Form for Magento 2 to get more customer request data
Employ Custom Form for Magento 2 to create custom quote request forms of various types, specifying additional information you need to generate a special price offering.
Involve customers into negotiations
Choose the solution according to your business needs
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 (including 2.3.4)
- Improvement we rechecked and established correct dependency on jQuery UI library
- Improvement we slightly improved email notification templates
- Improvement we enhanced the security level of the plugin regarding prevention of XSS injections
- Fix we resolved the issue with hardcoded words in email templates - now they are available for translation
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Request a Quote plugin even more. If the price is configured to be hidden, the customer will not see this price in quote cart as well
- Improvements minor improvements were implemented
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Custom Form extension
- Fix we solved the issue with adding hided products from My Wish List page
- Fix issue with mass delete action was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Request a Quote extension was improved
- Fix the issue with Zend_Dom_Query package was resolved
- Improvement now it allows sending admin notifications for several users
- Improvement ability to close 'Call for price' popup by click on the top-right cross button was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Request a Quote extension was added
- Fix an issue with Hide Price Text field XSS vulnerability was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was added
- Fix the issue with configuration section was fixed
- Improvement minor improvements were made
- New ability to create custom 'Quote Request' form of various types to effectively collect customer info, e.g. to add the zip code or any other field, adjust Google Maps element or use fields dependency for the 'Call for price' pop-up was added. Amasty Custom Form extension is required for this feature
- Fix the issue with module config settings was fixed
- New allows hiding the product price for the specified custom stock status only. Amasty Custom Stock Status extension is required for this feature
- Fix the issue with hiding tier prices was fixed
- Fix an issue with a flat table for products was resolved
- Improvement the ability to hide the 'Add to Cart' button was enhanced
- Fix the problem with hiding the 'Add to Cart' button was resolved
- New the ability to replace the 'Add to Cart' button in the 'Request a Quote' popup was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Color Swatches Pro extension was enhanced
- Fix the problem with the wishlist and compare pages was resolved
- Fix minor issue was resolved
- Improvement minor code improvement was made
- Improvement minor enhancement in module configuration was made
- New the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added
- Improvement Information section is added. Now you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts, and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Fix an issue with encoding was resolved
- Improved the 'add to cart' selector form functionality
- Fixed an issue with conflict when using several fancyboxes on Magento store
- Added the 'Hide Price' settings to the 'Update attributes' on the product grid in backend
- Allows to show the price and hide the 'Add to cart' button
- Compatibility with Amasty Quick View extension is added
- The fancybox library is upgraded
- Fixed an issue with the Add to cart price button visible during the page load
- added an ability to select an empty value of category ID or customer group ID in the extension settings
- Fix for price in metadata
- Fix for Hide Price settings display in Admin area
- Fixes for email templates
- Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
- Export issue was fixed.
- Amasty Invisible Captcha compatibility improved.