With the Magento Advanced Reports extension you’ll be able to use a great variety of sales reports to get priceless statistic data in real time. Find out which products in which time periods enjoy greater popularity, easily compare different time periods and build a successful sales strategy.
Take advantage of various report types:
- Advanced Sales Report
- Sales by Product Report
- Sales by Weekday
- Sales by Hour
- Sales by Coupon Code
- Profit Report
- Country Report
- New vs. Returning Customers Report
- Bestsellers Report
How to set Magento Advanced Reports:
NOTE: Customize any report type according to your specific needs. Each Magento custom report contains its unique feature set and allows you to fine tune data display in the most convenient way.
Main settings for all reports
For the majority of Magento sales reports you can specify:
- Report name
- Order status
- Time interval
- Store view
- Additional date range to compare
After all the settings are specified click the 'Get Report' button to see the details on the visual graph and on the Results grid.
Set up custom formula for Magento Profit reports
Due to flexible 'Profit' report settings one can customize profit calculation depending on store specifics. For example, you can consistently take all your expenses like tax or shipping from grand total to evaluate average profit contribution per item or per order.
Compare reports data with previous periods
With the Magento reports extension you can find out which time periods were more fruitful for your store by choosing two or more time periods to compare. See specified periods data on the graph as well as on the results grid.
Advanced reports module: Extra features
Export reports data
With the Magento reporting extension you can export reports data into different formats for further processing.
Filter reports by store view
When configuring report settings you can choose one or multiple store views for which reports data should be displayed.
Customize graph display
Each Magento detailed report contains its own set of parameters. All these parameters are displayed on the Reports grid below the visual graph. With the flexible extension settings you can choose each report parameter separately and display it on the graph.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.0.7 - November 29, 2018
– Improvement: the SKU column was added to the bestseller report
– Improvement: the country report now uses data from the order_address table instead of the quote_address table
Version 1.0.6 - November 08, 2018
– Fix: the security issues were resolved
Version 1.0.5 - October 23, 2018
– Fix: the issue with filtering by stores in the "new vs return customer" report was resolved
Version 1.0.4 - August 23, 2018
– Compatibility: the compatibility with the Amasty Order Status extension was enhanced
– Fix: the issue with the 'Sales by product' report was resolved
– Fix: the issue with the 'Bestsellers report' was resolved
– Fix: the issue with the filtering by store ID in the 'Profit report' was resolved
Version 1.0.3 - February 02, 2017
– Fix for role permissions access to the extension pages
– Fix for letter case in path to CSS
– Few minor improvements
Version 1.0.2 - January 04, 2017
– Fix for exporting orders when selecting multiple statuses