Advanced Reports for Magento 1
Use various report types to collect and process important sales information. Study customer demand, evaluate the success of implemented strategies and make firm sales predictions. Equip your Magento store with a powerful sales analytics & reporting tool.
- Easy reports customization
- 9 informative report types
- Reports data export
- Clear stats graphs
- Compare data with previous periods
To properly manage an online store and wisely invest your time and funds you need to have a constant access to reliable statistic data. Magento reports help to understand what type of visitors come to your website, carefully measure your products’ popularity and make correct sales predictions.
With the Magento Advanced Reports extension you’ll be able to use a great variety of sales reports to get priceless statistic data in real time. Find out which products in which time periods enjoy greater popularity, easily compare different time periods and build a successful sales strategy.
- Advanced Sales Report
- Sales by Product Report
- Sales by Weekday
- Sales by Hour
- Sales by Coupon Code
- Profit Report
- Country Report
- New vs. Returning Customers Report
- Bestsellers Report
NOTE: Customize any report type according to your specific needs. Each Magento custom report contains its unique feature set and allows you to fine tune data display in the most convenient way.
Main settings for all reports
For the majority of Magento sales reports you can specify:
- Report name
- Order status
- Time interval
- Store view
- Additional date range to compare
After all the settings are specified click the 'Get Report' button to see the details on the visual graph and on the Results grid.
Set up custom formula for Magento Profit reports
Due to flexible 'Profit' report settings one can customize profit calculation depending on store specifics. For example, you can consistently take all your expenses like tax or shipping from grand total to evaluate average profit contribution per item or per order.
Compare reports data with previous periods
With the Magento reports extension you can find out which time periods were more fruitful for your store by choosing two or more time periods to compare. See specified periods data on the graph as well as on the results grid.
Export reports data
With the Magento reporting extension you can export reports data into different formats for further processing.
Filter reports by store view
When configuring report settings you can choose one or multiple store views for which reports data should be displayed.
Customize graph display
Each Magento detailed report contains its own set of parameters. All these parameters are displayed on the Reports grid below the visual graph. With the flexible extension settings you can choose each report parameter separately and display it on the graph.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Thanks for good extension and awesome support
This extension provides more real figures as it uses native Magento reporting.
The interface appeared to be as plain as day and I was a bit surprised when didn't find the general dashboard. There is no such an option... however the reports themselves are clear and the graphs seem to be very informative and easy to perceive.
All in all, for this price I'd like to get more flexible settings for the report (e.g. sales by cities, but not only by countries; sales by particular product attributes). Anyway, the app is definitely worth your attention as it accurately does what it promises.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Improvement the SKU column was added to the bestseller report
- Improvement the country report now uses data from the order_address table instead of the quote_address table
- Fix security issues were resolved
- Fix the issue with filtering by stores in the "new vs return customer" report was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Order Status extension was enhanced
- Fix the issue with the 'Sales by product' report was resolved
- Fix the issue with the 'Bestsellers report' was resolved
- Fix the issue with the filtering by store ID in the 'Profit report' was resolved
- Fix for role permissions access to the extension pages
- Fix for letter case in path to CSS
- Few minor improvements
- Fix for exporting orders when selecting multiple statuses