Advanced Reports for Magento 2
- Get 20+ ready-made essential e-commerce reports
- Have all key metrics at hand on the informative dashboard
- Track your sales performance in real time
- Build an unlimited number of custom reports
- Use multiple filters for extra accuracy
- Analyze sales trends with interactive charts
Choose your perfect reporting and analytics solution
to solve your unique scope of business needs
WIDE SET OF READY REPORTS
- $299 first yearthen $185 / Year
- Use 20+ ready-made reports
- View key stats on the informative dashboard
- Create rule-base reports
- Analyze sales trends with charts
- Schedule reports emailing
- Export reports data in CSV or XML format
UNIQUE CUSTOM REPORTS
- $499 first yearthen $305 / Year
Lite features included
- Build your own custom reports
- Use prebuilt templates for custom reports
- Use search field to quickly find columns for adding
- Adjust data display with smart filtering and sorting
- Choose various types of data aggregation
ADVANCED CUSTOMIZATION FEATURES
- $569 first yearthen $345 / Year
Lite features included
Pro features included
- Add multiple custom columns to your reports
- Calculate and combine the data of existing entities in custom columns
- Use 5 chart types to visualize the data in custom reports
Build efficient sales strategy with advanced reporting
To run a successful online store and effectively manage time and funds, you need to have constant access to important store statistics and be able to process it quickly and correctly. Only deep analysis of sales-related information will help you thoroughly study customer behavior, see your strong and weak sales points and make prudent business decisions.
Magento 2 Reports extension provides you with multiple sales reports based on statistical data. Effectively analyze customers' demands, explore and compare sales performance in various periods, generate custom reports tailored to your specific needs. Have all essential metrics to make accurate business predictions and efficient strategic decisions.
What benefits do you get for your store
Grow your sales exactly knowing customer demands
Build a beneficial sales strategy based on accurate reporting
Save your time running all essential sales metrics in one tool
Get full picture of your store performance
Efficiently analyze all aspects of sales activities
View sales analytics in full-scope with Magento 2 Sales Reports. Get detailed statistics by various aspects of sales activities - by orders and order items, days of week, hour, country, category, customer group, coupons and many more. Compare sales indices for various periods to measure the dynamics of your sales.
Keep track of product-related statistics using a single Magento extension
Efficiently analyze product-related statistics data with 5 detailed Magento 2 inventory reports included in our extension. Get all essential metrics to find out which products enjoy greater popularity in each time period, see what brands are more in demand, compare the performance of different products and explore which product configurations generate more conversions.
Accurately analyze customer behavior
Get a deep understanding of your customers’ behavior with Magento 2 Sales Reports Extension. Take control over the abandonment rate, see the percentage of new and returning customers and analyze the store conversion to optimize your marketing strategy.
Get unique data selection with rule-based reports
Magento 2 Reports extension allows you to create new custom rule-based reports according to your particular business requirements. Reports can contain any data from your store database. Create new rules to generate as many reports as you need in no time.
[PRO] Create your own custom reports with an intuitive constructor
Make any available information serve the specific goals of your business! With Advanced Reports Pro you can build an unlimited variety of unique custom reports. This magento reports solution comes with a smart drag-and-drop constructor to help you combine various entities (orders, products, shipments, categories, customers, etc.) for custom reports and configure smart connections between them.
[PREMIUM] Maximize the efficiency of your reports by adding custom columns
Still need more flexibility in your reporting solution? Advanced Reports Premium provides you with the functionality to add custom columns, within which you can calculate and combine the functions from other existing columns. This way, you can analyze your store performance from every possible angle and build reports even on the most specific cases.
Compatibility with other extensions
With the Custom Reports Builder module, which is included in Advanced Reports Pro and Premium, you can also analyze the data from other modules installed on your Magento store. This means the more modules you have, the more entities you can include in your reports. We are constantly working on adding new integrations to the module.
Check the demo to view the additional reports that become available with the integrations.
What makes our Advanced Reports different from other Magento 2 reporting tools?
Magento 2 Advanced Reports allows you to keep track of all your main KPIs without logging in to any other analytical systems. All the other reporting tools that can be integrated with Magento 2 require a lot of time on configuration and often have complicated structures.
What info includes the main dashboard of the Magento 2 extension?
The dashboard of this Magento 2 extension contains the most important information about sales, products, orders, and customer behavior. It displays a graph of recent sales from the Magento 2 Sales report, the top best selling products from the Magento 2 Inventory report, and the conversion funnel from the Customers report.
Sometimes, after enabling Magento 2 Advanced Reporting may not work properly. So below is a step-by-step guide on how to overcome this issue.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
Make sure that all your extensions purchased before Feb 1, 2022, are compatible with the new versions of Magento, equipped with the latest features and covered with technical support.
Get 60% OFF by activating your subscription right now. Grace Period offer is available until Aug 1, 2022.Learn more →
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- New for all Amasty solutions, we have compiled separate packages, each of which includes a unique set of extensions. So that you can more easily find all available updates for your package in the Change Log tab, please find the menu on the left and choose the extension(s) included in the package. (A list of extensions included in a package can be found under the Description tab)
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Magento 2.4.4
- Compatibility compatibility with PHP 8.1 was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Advanced Permissions was improved
- Fix we resolved the issue with zero product prices when decimal value is used
- Fix we fixed the issue with missing default value for report notification template
- Fix now New vs Returning Customers report works according to the timezone set in the backend
- Fix using Order Status settings no longer causes an error on report pages
- Fix we fixed and unified the way extension handles time zones in reports
- Compatibility now you can use this module with Magento 2.4.3 version
- Fix we resolved issue with duplicated items on Order Items Report
- Fix we fixed calculation cost value depend of item count
- Fix we resolved bug with showing order created date on different interface locales
- Fix we corrected the display of Quotes report in case of a non-empty state of ‘Order Status used in Sales Reports’ setting
- New we designed a scheduled reports functionality: now you can create and receive notifications with chosen reports for a set time interval by cron
- New we implemented an integration with Request a Quote extension and added a new report type, which allows you to monitor quotes overview by their status
- New now you can evaluate your orders' profit on the Orders report (the default Cost attribute is used for calculations, so please make sure it’s filled on products edit pages)
- New we added product thumbnail to product reports (Order Items, By Product, Bestsellers) for better visualization
- Improvement now the graphs' tooltips are unificated
- New we introduced new design for mobile view and corrected the display of elements for better mobile-user experience
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Magento 2.4
- Fix we resolved the issue with non-considering of discounts in By Product report
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- Fix we fixed the issue with unused selectors in our less files
- Fix we corrected the display and usage of attributes in By Product Attributes report
- Improvement the format of data on some charts was improved
- Fix we resolved the issue with timezone mismatch
- Fix we corrected the calculation of Row Total column in Order Items report
- Improvement we slightly reworked one of the Dashboard reports, which shows correlation between unique visitors and placed orders
- Fix we resolved the issue with jQuery UI notice
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.4 was improved
- Improvement we implemented minor performance improvement
- Improvement we implemented UI enhancements
- Improvement ‘New vs Returning Customers’ report is now taking guests into account
- Fix we resolved incorrect behavior of Bestsellers block on Dashboard
- New we added an Average Order Value block to Dashboard, which shows the average customer’s bill in the store
- New with the help of new ‘Country-State’ report it’s possible to check sales data per state
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Standards
- Compatibility we added the compatibility with Request A Quote extension. Now you are able to check the abandoned products and instantly offer better deals to your customers for finishing orders right from Abandoned Carts Report page
- Fix we solved several issues with reports displaying, sorting and filtering
- Fix minor issue was fixed
- Fix error with Product Performance Report was resolved
- New we added the graphs switching for main reports, so now it's possible to visualize the same reports with different types of diagrams and choose more convenient way to show data trending
- New now, the extension includes a new report option which lets you check the conversion rate of the store, or, in other words, the percentage of customers who find the store suitable enough to place the order
- New we added a new report section ‘Custom Reports’ where you can store your custom rule-based reports and have access to them in one click
- Improvement we regrouped reports in more logical way
- Fix we fixed minor issues, including incompatibility of AmChart 4 with Internet Explorer browser
- New now you can check the detailed abandoned carts' statistics in a new ‘Abandoned Carts' report￼
- New in our new ‘Product Performance’ report you can check the whole range of information about each particular product, gained revenue and much more
- New we introduced a new ‘Today & Live’ bloc on Dashboard which will help to see what is going on in your shop right now
- New the new report was added to provide the possibility of splitting orders per separate items and analyze data much deeper
- Fix minor issues were fixed
- ￼Improvement: we implemented several improvements in displaying reports’ data to make reports more understandable
- New the amCharts library was updated in order to show reports data on more demonstrative, modern and attractive graphs
- New we introduced a new design for Sales Overview Dashboard
- New the ability to save graphs as images was added
- Improvement we reviewed and corrected the displaying of data in tables, axis names and tooltips
- Fix minor issues were fixed
- New ability to check the use of shopping cart price rules in new 'Sales by Cart Price Rules' report was added
- New ability to see a separate 'Sales by Brands' report was added. Useful for the owner of a multi-brand store
- New ability to see the data in percentage format in the 'Sales Overview' report was added
- New ability to see the row with total values of the columns in the 'Sales Overview' report was added
- Fix an issue with ACL resources was resolved
- New ability to compare sales for different time periods was added. Now admin is able to compare the sales for March and April like in Google Analytics
- New ability configure an order statuses to be used in Sales Reports was added
- New using the Sales by Product report now admin can additionally filter / apply a rule by Category, Attribute, Brand to see a sales report from a specific category or certain attribute, e.g. brand
- New new columns (qty sold, qty ordered, qty canceled, qty refunded) was added to the Sales by Product report
- New new column and filter by customer group was added to the in the product report
- New Sales by Attribute Set report is now available
- Fix the issue with showing simple products data in product and bestsellers reports was resolved
- Fix the issue with sorting on the "By Product" page was resolved
- Fix the issue with qty on bestsellers report was resolved
- Fix the issue with qty on product report was fixed
- Fixed an issue with timezones
- Fixed an issue on Sales by Category report
- Fixed an issue with date range on bestsellers report
- Fixed an issue with missing product attributes in Product Attributes Report
- Fixed issue with changing "Ordered quantity" in "Conversion funnel" after changing dates.
- Fixed issue with not related Categories to Store View in report "Sales by Categories"
- The extension freezing problem when changing store view was fixed.
- Fixed the funnel update issue
- Minor fixes
- CSV export fixed
- Fix for overview display
- Fixed filtering by SKU
- Missing products in reports fix
- A number of minor fixes and improvements
- a number of improvements were made