Establish live contact with your customers
Some products in your store require specific approach to be sold? Simply replace their prices and “Add to Cart” button with the "Call for Price" message to make visitors contact your call-center team for more details. There are hundreds of reasons why you may need to remove the prices from your pages: some products are out of stock at the moment or their prices vary depending on different aspects etc. Therefore, it’s better to make shoppers call your managers to find out the most up-to-date product info.
With the Call for Price Magento extension you can easily manage prices visibility for particular customer groups by replacing them with a custom content or redirecting to any page you need. Moreover, with the extension you can easily generate a rich customer contacts database to effectively use it for your marketing needs.
- Replace price blocks with custom messages;
- Redirect customers to any page you need;
- Hide prices from customer groups;
- Hide prices from particular customers;
- Hide price for particular store views;
- Replace price blocks for single products;
- Replace price blocks for product groups;
- Replace price blocks for the entire store;
Price visibility for customers
Due to flexible Magento Call for price module settings you can maximally personalize your pricing policy by selecting customers to hide the prices from. This option enables you effectively manage price visibility and encourage particular clients to contact you.
- Select customer groups;
- Select particular customers;
- Select store views;
Price visibility on different pages
Magento ask for price tool also gives you the opportunity to select pages with products where the prices should be replaced. Easily mark particular items which prices won’t be displayed to customers. If you want to hide the whole group of products or the entire items list, just tick it in a special check box and none of the group item prices will be available. This handy option will significantly save your time as there is no more need to mark each single product in a group.
You can replace the price blocks:
- On product view pages;
- On product category/ subcategory pages;
- In the whole store;
Customize message text
Having equipped your store with the call for price Magento extension you can easily change the message text, carefully adjusting it to your specific needs. The tool also provides you with the redirect option, it means you can make your message clickable by specifying the link for it and direct visitors to any page you need (e.g. Contact Us page, Subscription page etc.)
- Customize message text;
- Set the link to redirect customers to any page you need;
- Encourage customers to preform the desired action;
How can I change the color of 'call for price' button?
Read the full answer to see the settings.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.7.17 - March 19, 2018
– Fixed an issue with 'add to cart' button visibility on the category pages
Version 1.7.15 - November 23, 2016
– Better compatibility with custom themes from Ultimo
Version 1.7.14 - July 31, 2016
– Added support of large number of customer groups
Version 1.7.13 - May 23, 2016
– Fix for category settings now being applied to product page correctly
Version 1.7.12 - April 18, 2016
– Minor improvements
Version 1.7.11 - March 01, 2016
– Compatibility with review block
Version 1.7.10 - February 15, 2016
– Minor improvement for hiding add to card button
Version 1.7.5 - May 17, 2015
– Minor compatibility improvements
Version 0.1.0 - December 01, 2014
– Tested with the latest Magento CE 184.108.40.206 release