Price formation may become a rather complicated and troublesome procedure. The Call for Price extension copes with many issues, regarding the pricing in Magento. The module helps you to find a consensus between you and your buyers. Due to productive interaction with your customers, you can get the most out of the purchase, keep your customers from leaving and reduce the shopping cart abandonment.
In many cases, the price has to be hidden by design: when the price changes frequently, when the goods are out of stock, when the items are free and etc. With the flexible settings, you can effectively manage all the nuances in no time.
Interact with customers
Replace the 'Add to cart' button
Since you decide to hide the price, the Add to cart button can be replaced with a Call for price button or Request for sign up or any other engaging call to action button.
'Get a quote' popup
Replace the Add to cart button with a handy popup. The popup contains fields, that request necessary information. An easy way to know your customers better and gather additional information about them into your database or use in analytics tools.
'Call for Price' for Selected Categories
Place the Call for price button on the particular categories. Thus making your selling policy more flexible and engaging.
'Call for Price' for Selected Groups
A handy option to systematize and arrange your pricing policy according to group attachment. You can hide the price for wholesalers or users that are not logged in. Ask them to call you or provide a link with redirection.
Select the alternative
Provide a link and redirect
You can use redirection to the landing pages, contacts, or provide any other link. Encourage your customers to sign up, directing them to the registration page. Offer them Learn more page, blog articles or provide the information on the coupons and sales to engage in more activity.
Upload images instead of a price
Have an additional advertising tool - use banners instead of the fixed price. Upload any image you think is necessary to catch the customer's attention.
Process customer requests
Enable notifications on quote requests
Let admin automatically receive notifications on new price requests via email. Speed up the response time of the store and make your service more convenient and friendly to customers.
Easily check 'Call for price' requests
There is a separate page with a grid, where you can check and arrange all the price requests to your store. Call your customers or reply via email right away from the page.
- Hide price from competitors
- Give discount to specific customer groups
- Hide the Add to compare, Add to whishlist buttons with one click
- Use autoreply and email templates
- Collect customers' emails
- Easily redirect your shoppers to any page
- Hide product prices for particular products & particular customers individually
- Customize Call for Price link style
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Write Your Own Review
Version 1.0.4 - September 13, 2017
– added an ability to select an empty value of category ID or customer group ID in the extension settings
Version 1.0.3 - September 11, 2017
– Fix for price in metadata
– Fix for Hide Price settings display in Admin area
– Fixes for email templates
Version 1.0.2 - August 30, 2017
– Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
Version 1.0.1 - August 08, 2017
– Export issue was fixed.
– Amasty Invisible Captcha compatibility improved.