Call for Price for Magento 2
Replace the price with flexible options. Place a link with redirection or an image instead of the button. Select the group of customers and particular categories to display the 'Call for price' button to. Easily engage customers into more activity, asking to sign up and provide more feedback.
- Replace the price info with various flexible options
- Hide prices from particular customer groups
- Display special price only on particular category pages
- Use popup to collect the customers' data
- Use redirection links for your marketing purposes
Price formation may become a rather complicated and troublesome procedure. You need to constantly keep track of price increases, adaptate it according to your business needs, current financial situation of your target audience and, as a result, timely change prices on the site. Obviously, your shoppers may not be satisfied with such price changes. Thus, in particular cases, it would be useful to hide actual product cost and provide custom prices for Magento 2 items. But what to do if the default Magento price functionality does not allow you to initiate negotiations?
Magento 2 Call for Price is the extension that leads store owners and customers to a pricing consensus. Get the most out of the purchase by productive interaction with buyers. Moreover, in many cases, the price has to be hidden: when the price changes frequently, when the goods are out of stock, when the items are free, etc. With the settings, manage all the nuances in no time and offer special Magento 2 prices per customer within the store.
Interact with customers
Replace the 'Add to cart' button
'Get a quote' popup
'Call for Price' for Selected Categories
'Call for Price' for Selected Groups
'Call for Price' for Selected Custom Stock Statuses
Select the alternative
Provide a link and redirect
Upload images instead of a price
Create custom quote request forms of any types
Collect additional customer request info by adjusting Custom Form extension.
This option will help you to create quote request forms of various types.
For example, you can add the zip code, company name or any other field, adjust Google Maps element or use fields dependency for the 'Call for price' pop-up.
Therefore, you'll enrich your client database and obtain more information to create personalized offerings and custom prices for your Magento 2 visitors.You can also use our magento 2 customer groups plugin to provide selective access to the store catalog.
Process customer requests
Enable notifications on quote requests
Easily check 'Call for price' requests
As a result, you will:
- Gain more sales and profit by flexibly adjusting your Magento 2 customer specific pricing policy
- Keep your customers from leaving and reduce the shopping cart abandonment
- Turn occasional visitors into regular customers due to smart price negotiations
- Hide price from competitors: using the extension you can limit your selling information visibility for particular competitors
- Collect customers' emails: get extra leads and replenish your customers base with one button
- Hide the Add to compare, Add to wishlist buttons with one click: stimulate more purchases by disabling additional buttons
- Use auto reply and email templates: automatically reply all the requests not to miss any deal and avoid manual operations at the same time
- Give discount to specific customer groups: improve loyalty level by providing specific Magento 2 customers with exclusive pricing and offerings
- Easily redirect your shoppers to any page: promote your special offers or new collections with smart redirects
- Hide product prices for particular products & particular customers individually: disable price display for your featured or most cheap/expensive products
- Customize Magento 2 Ask for Price link style:
adjust link layout to perfectly match your webstore design
Offer individualized pricing to your customersLet your customers negotiate over the prices with Magento 2 Request a Quote exension. Get clear understanding of industry demands and timely adjust product prices.
Add Custom Form for Magento 2 to get more customer request data
Employ Custom Form for Magento 2 to create custom quote request forms of various types, specifying additional information you need to generate a special price offering.
How to enable customer-specific pricing in Magento 2?
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Hide Price and open the General Settings tab.
- Enable the extension and choose categories where you want to offer customer-specific pricing.
- Then, go to the Hide Price Options section and set Hide "Add to Cart" to Replace with custom button.
- Configure the button title and choose the target link, popup, or custom form.
- Set up other configurations as needed and save the changes.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Do you have any questions?
Schedule a demo and get all the answers you're looking for!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.4.2-p1, 2.3.7, 2.4.2, 2.4.1-p1, 2.3.6-p1
- Improvement we adjusted the extension functioning regarding Configurable Products
- Fix we resolved the issue with hiding of tier prices for Bundle Product options
- Fix we synchronized the displayed time of Get a Quote Requests creation on the grid and on the view page
- Fix we resolved the issue occurred upon item moving to Wishlist from Shopping Cart
- Compatibility сompatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- Improvement now hiding of Add to Cart button is not only visual, but also restricts adding to cart from Wishlist page, Amasty Quick Order page, etc.
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Quick Order and Amasty Elastic Search was improved
- Improvement now the extension use Laminas library instead of deprecated Zend to hide product prices
- Improvement we rechecked and established correct dependency on jQuery UI library
- Improvement we slightly improved email notification templates
- Improvement we enhanced the security level of the plugin regarding prevention of XSS injections
- Fix we resolved the issue with hardcoded words in email templates - now they are available for translation
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Request a Quote plugin even more. If the price is configured to be hidden, the customer will not see this price in quote cart as well
- Improvements minor improvements were implemented
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Custom Form extension
- Fix we solved the issue with adding hided products from My Wish List page
- Fix issue with mass delete action was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Request a Quote extension was improved
- Fix the issue with Zend_Dom_Query package was resolved
- Improvement now it allows sending admin notifications for several users
- Improvement ability to close 'Call for price' popup by click on the top-right cross button was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Request a Quote extension was added
- Fix an issue with Hide Price Text field XSS vulnerability was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was added
- Fix the issue with configuration section was fixed
- Improvement minor improvements were made
- New ability to create custom 'Quote Request' form of various types to effectively collect customer info, e.g. to add the zip code or any other field, adjust Google Maps element or use fields dependency for the 'Call for price' pop-up was added. Amasty Custom Form extension is required for this feature
- Fix the issue with module config settings was fixed
- New allows hiding the product price for the specified custom stock status only. Amasty Custom Stock Status extension is required for this feature
- Fix the issue with hiding tier prices was fixed
- Fix an issue with a flat table for products was resolved
- Improvement the ability to hide the 'Add to Cart' button was enhanced
- Fix the problem with hiding the 'Add to Cart' button was resolved
- New the ability to replace the 'Add to Cart' button in the 'Request a Quote' popup was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Color Swatches Pro extension was enhanced
- Fix the problem with the wishlist and compare pages was resolved
- Fix minor issue was resolved
- Improvement minor code improvement was made
- Improvement minor enhancement in module configuration was made
- New the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added
- Improvement Information section is added. Now you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts, and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Fix an issue with encoding was resolved
- Improved the 'add to cart' selector form functionality
- Fixed an issue with conflict when using several fancyboxes on Magento store
- Added the 'Hide Price' settings to the 'Update attributes' on the product grid in backend
- Allows to show the price and hide the 'Add to cart' button
- Compatibility with Amasty Quick View extension is added
- The fancybox library is upgraded
- Fixed an issue with the Add to cart price button visible during the page load
- added an ability to select an empty value of category ID or customer group ID in the extension settings
- Fix for price in metadata
- Fix for Hide Price settings display in Admin area
- Fixes for email templates
- Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
- Export issue was fixed.
- Amasty Invisible Captcha compatibility improved.